What's new

Operation Snow White

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
Thank you, Markus.

Let me put it this way; Old “Face” here had more than a little “face time” with El Ron and was, on a number of occasions, a face in the crowd “assisting” Hisself to ride some of the expensive, self absorbed and goofy “Hobby Horses” the man was so fond of.

I have much respect for you Markus. I am so sorry for your loss. Although I was long gone when Uwe was spiritually raped, I was once a “Flag Officer” and thought I was helping to “audit out the Fourth Dynamic Engram” for the “next billion years or so”.

Whatta foolish young man I was.

May peace be with Uwe and you, Markus.

Face:)

It would be an honour for me to meet you one day Face. And it would be great if Hana and Sharone could join us in our meeting. Do you think we can manage that?

Thank you for your good wishes for me and my brother.

Best
Markus

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
Few of the "alleged docs" stolen have surfaced. When I went to War in Viet Nam, I believed my chain of command that we were right and we were fighting for Freedom. Had I known we were just fodder for diversion tactics slight of hand to keep us from the real truth ($$$$$$) ...I would have not "bought the farm".

The "piece of pie" dianetics got was $$$ not spent on shrinks and drugs ('Duh')

And The GO (Mary Sue & 10) was sacraficed by the internal "coup" that the "double agents" ( see "double agents" "Art of War") sold out the Church to Emery and IRS-Interpol group.

Most GO front line people in the know of at least a little of the true game, picked sides and played to win...but lost.

In other words, you cannot produce any evidence to back up your allegations.

I’m afraid this is all too typical of Scientologists – they seem to rely more on what they are told by those further up the food chain and their own ‘knowingness’ than actual, verifiable, hard facts.

I too had heard that Scientology was on Tricky Dickie’s ‘Enemies List’, but have never managed to find any evidence. For example, this list doesn’t have Hubbard or the CoS : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_list_of_Nixon_political_opponents

Just one more case where Scientologists play the victim card and the truth is they are incompetent, not persecuted.

Axiom142

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
It would be an honour for me to meet you one day Face. And it would be great if Hana and Sharone could join us in our meeting. Do you think we can manage that?

Thank you for your good wishes for me and my brother.

Best
Markus

It would be an honour to meet you, Sharone and see Hana again.

I have sent you a PM.

Face:)

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
70's scio....

All of my clam memories are from the 70's. In Canada (Ontario) there were "orgs" and "missions" and the "g.o.". Having been an operative for the "g.o." for a few days I can attest and will swear that I was ordered to monitor two citizens in my city and steal Federal mail from the mail box of a scientology "problem". I was most praised and respective for this highly criminal act by the starry eyed clams... I guess I can now take this opportunity to say:

Whoever you are that had someone back in the mid 1970's making many calls to your friends and business associates, past and present (at the time) and had your mail go missing: it was I who was doing it. I was ordered to do this by (***) and (***) of the "guardian's office" of the church of scientology, based out of the Toronto "org", Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I was too weak and too indoctrinated to not do these things to you but I was at least 'awake' enough to ask questions when ordered to do more. That is why they dropped me. Sadly, at my level of indoctrination, that was the only reason I stopped. Hopefully I bought you at least a little relief while they sought someone else. I am sorry. I will make amends to you by criticizing and hopefully protesting this cult whenever and wherever I can. I am all apologies.

xguardian

Patron with Honors
In other words, you cannot produce any evidence to back up your allegations.

I’m afraid this is all too typical of Scientologists – they seem to rely more on what they are told by those further up the food chain and their own ‘knowingness’ than actual, verifiable, hard facts.

I too had heard that Scientology was on Tricky Dickie’s ‘Enemies List’, but have never managed to find any evidence. For example, this list doesn’t have Hubbard or the CoS : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_list_of_Nixon_political_opponents

Just one more case where Scientologists play the victim card and the truth is they are incompetent, not persecuted.

Axiom142
No one can prove who was on the list..."Deep Throat" is dead!:eyeroll:

Veda

Sponsor
yes....but she was turned towards the end.:coolwink:

Your weaselly response was predictable - OK, so you believe L. Ron Hubbard's former wife, Sara Northrup, was a Russian spy named Sara Komkovadamanov. Fine.

Now how about responding to the question regarding Paulette Cooper?

-snip-

Sara was corresponding with Paulette Cooper in 1972. Do you think Paulette Cooper was part of the anti-LRH/anti-Scientology 'Smersh' conspiracy?

Perhaps you can provide a weaselly response to that question too.

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
No one can prove who was on the list..."Deep Throat" is dead!:eyeroll:

Then, haven’t you refuted your own argument? If you can’t prove it, then why do you maintain that the CoS was on Nixon’s list?

Even if you can’t prove it beyond all reasonable doubt, surely you can provide some evidence for your assertions?

No?

I didn’t think so.

Axiom142

Sharone Stainforth

Originally posted by Veda:
The court judgement re. 'Snow White' and Mary Sue came in 1979.

Mary Sue was sacrificed by L. Ron Hubbard, who turned coward, and let his wife take the rap for crimes committed under his direction and with his Fair Game Law-applying "Scientology Intelligence Tech."

There was nothing stopping L. Ron Hubbard from coming forward and standing beside his wife. Instead, he chose to run and hide.

By the way, do you agree with L. Ron Hubbard that his 2nd wife, Sara Northrup, was actually a secret agent whose real name was Sara Komkovadamanov?

Sara was corresponding with Paulette Cooper in 1972. Do you think Paulette Cooper was part of the anti-LRH/anti-Scientology 'Smersh' conspiracy?

L.Ron Hubbard may have thought his ex wife, Sarah Northrup was a spy, but I don't think so.

You have to understand, Lron thought everyone was a spy.he was on the run, that at the time i did not know, but it accounts for his paranoia.

Was Paulette Cooper part of 'Smersh'? In Hubbards eyes it's highly likely. Everyone was against him, enemies were everywhere, what i failed to understand at the time was there really were enimies everywhere and if I wasn't so afraid, I would have found allies so much sooner.He pushed his paronoia on everyone, and left them mentally deficient so they would unquestionably follow his orders. Everyone was scared, you did not have to be a child to be scared.

What I find the scariest thing of all, is how can some 40 years later someone be so stuck in 'smersh' and enemies to the extent that they think they are James Bond, and it's all in the mind.

Now there is an answer, I don't think I am ever going to find out.

From my point of view, scientology is both morally and socially obnoxious, it is dangerous and corrupt. It is sinister and degrading and it twists peoples minds, so much so that they no longer know what is right and what is wrong.And even if they do,they are so indebted to it they are trapped and cannot find a way out.If and finally when they do break away, many still cannot beleive that L. Ron Hubbard was the creator of it all. They thought he gave them life, but what he did was take their lives away.

Veda

Sponsor
Undoubtedly, Hubbard saw others as plotting against him and, as a response (to this perceived potting) built Scientology (both doctrine and organization) on the template of a "tight conspiracy" (See 'Bolivar' PL and other writings).

The mind set of suspicion towards others, including his friends and associates, can be seen in his 1950s letters to the FBI, the two key elements of which are paranoia and tall tale telling (lying).

Around 1971, during the unpopular Vietnam war, Hubbard switched from mainly calling his enemies "Communists" to mainly calling them "Nazis." He told Scientologists (in a very well publicized "Secret" announcement) that he had discovered that the Nazis were behind the Comminists, and that Scientology's enemies were actually Nazis (and should be characterized, when possible, as Nazis).

Two years earlier, Hubbard introduced his Propaganda Tech, a "Tech" that he appears to have been using for many years privately (mixed with his paranoia).

L. Ron Hubbard explained how to use propaganda in the confidential HCOPL 'Battle Tactics' of 16 February 1969:

"The only safe public opinion to head for is they love us and are in a frenzy of hate against the enemy, that means standard wartime propaganda is what one is doing... Know the mores of your public opinion, what they hate. That's the enemy. What they love. That's you."

And from Hubbard's 'Black Propaganda' of 12 January 1972:

"The objective is to be identified as attackers of popularly considered evils. This declassifies us from former labels. It reclassifies our attackers as evil people."

In 1968, came 'Ron's Journal 68'. In it, Hubbard discussed tactics for influencing public opinion:

"...And the general attack line is along the line of human rights; yes human rights...

"Now I'll give you a clue on how this is handled, somebody comes up to you and he's hostile - he's hostile to Scientology... and you say 'why are you against human rights?', and if you know anything about human rights like the Universal Declaration of human rights, United Nations - that sort of thing you know if you know something about this subject you just follow it right straight up - in other words you don't defend Scientology, you just attack along this line of human rights.

"Tell him or her, the hostile person, the hostile press - for instance a newspaper writes an article on how bad Scientology is - any Scientologist reading this should run right to that newspaper and demand: 'Why are you against human rights?'...

"Whereas an attack on Scientology is actually an attack on human rights - anyone making an attack on Scientology is an attack on human rights...

"Each time Scientology is attacked, we build into society, if you do this, we'll build into society an actual stimulus response mechanism whereas an attack on Scientology is an attack on human rights..."

(Just in case anyone is wondering about the inspiration for Scientology's numerous front groups having to do with "Human Rights." Plus, another pattern is touched upon - and bit of confidential Tech - that of using "aberrative" behavior and "enemy" tactics on others, including, it turns out, the trusting Scientologists.)

Travelling back, before the Vietnam war and the shift in public opinion (with young people far more concerned about fascists and Nazis than with communists), here's another example, from an 'Executive Directive' of 26 September 1966, of Hubbard using his own "Propaganda Tech" by way of his hoax 1955 "Russian textbook":

"We are probably the only group, church or healing, in this field that refuses to be degraded. Have you ever seen the 'Brainwashing manual'? It... explains why we are occasionally targeted... [the Commies are behind the attacks]. You can have copies of it free if you spread them around town... Our current attackers are walking straight into a minefield. Personal ruin faces each of these few attackers the moment we start our campaign..."

Hubbard's (perceived and/or advertised) "enemies" definitely included big corporations, bankers, and research foundations. (yet, behind the scenes, throughout the 1950s at least, Hubbard was offering his services to these same "enemies," or bragging that these "enemies" wanted him to work for them, or that he had at one time worked for them, etc.)

Hubbard has - in one statement - these as showing no interest in funding Dianetics/Scientology, and yet - in another statement - has them attacking Dianetics/Scientology because they can't own it. In one statement, Scientology is attacked because it (its mental therapy) "works"; in other statement, Scientology is attacked because it's (mental therapy) isn't being applied properly and so isn't working as it should.

So Hubbard's list of "enemies" was long, but (during the 1950s and 1960s) the "Communists" were at the top of the list.

Hubbard told so many tales, and was using his own 'Propaganda Tech' on others, including his own followers, for so long, that quoting his comments in lectures (and assorted inspirational writings to Scientologists) can be confusing to some who haven't decoded "trickster" Hubbard's methods.

What's more confusing is that some of his writings (or at least writings attributed to him) appear to be brilliantly innovative and - yes - quite sane.

For example, there's a 'PAB' ('Professional Auditors Bulletin') in which, appended to the end of the 'PAB', Hubbard wrote of Scientology: "Keep it free." And these words make Scientologists swoon in appreciate awe, enhancing their sense of trust in their spiritual leader, L. Ron.

But "keep it free" from what? Well, the Them! The Commies, and the Nazis, and the Marcabians! and even, sometimes, the Capitalists: THEM.

This 'PAB' was, as I recall - practically - the pinnacle of sanity for Scientology, yet in the background, lurking, was Hubbard's nuttiness, paranoia, need to deceive and manipulate, and self serving hidden agenda; and it would be only a few months until (1958) Hubbard ordered another printing of his fraudulent "Russian Textbook on Psycho-politics," to be handed around so as to influence public opinion favorably toward Scientology, which was depicted as being attacked by Russian Communists.

(No wonder the trusting "taped path" to "Total Freedom" and "OT" walkers are as lost in the Hubbard labyrinth as they are - as they attentively watch their e-meters for the next read on their "next step," etc.)

However, Hubbard could vary his approach if it seemed advantageous to do so, briefly instructing, to a selected audience, that Scientology be identified as anti-Capitalist.

In a 6 October 1965 (broadly circulated) 'Executive Letter' Hubbard announced, "McCarthyism has many faces. It is still abroad today."

And in another (non public) issue, 'Enquiry Rumor UK' of 9 February 1966, Hubbard (privately) explained:

"Couple the words psychiatry with Capitalism - allege that psychiatry is the Capitalist's tool. A Conservative opened the attack in the UK and found the Press beating the drum for us."

When this approach did not prove effective, Hubbard quickly resumed his prior long standing tactic of calling his enemies "communists," etc.

Prior to 1971, Hubbard portrayed his ex-wife, Sara, as working for the Comminists, after 1971, he had her working for the Nazis. In 1969, when he was still using the Russian Communist "button," he even concocted the name "Sara Komkovadamanov."

Hubbard knew it was a contrived name - he wasn't that crazy - just as he knew that "Charles Stickley," the name used in the "Editorial Note" (which he wrote) in the front of his hoax 1955 "Russian textbook" was contrived.

Hubbard knowingly lied repeatedly, including to Scientologists, and yet, accompanying those lies, there was that (very sincere) paranoia, and that was part of the mix too.

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
"Sara Komkovadamanov." Eh? Is that for real?
That is so not Russian, unless one is not Russian.
Anyway. The story enfolds more and more, I guess.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Undoubtedly, Hubbard saw others as plotting against him and, as a response (to this perceived potting) built Scientology (both doctrine and organization) on the template of a "tight conspiracy" (See 'Bolivar' PL and other writings). The mind set of suspicion towards others, including his friends and associates, can be seen in his.....
(----snipped for brevity-----)

Can you think of NOTHING positive to say about Ron the tireless human rights crusader? :D

Can't you at least give him an 'Honourable Mention' for attempting to stave off an avalanche of damning facts armed with nothing more than transparently feeble lies?

Great post. The Veda Chronicles rock!

Shouldn't there be some kind of TV Gameshow where Scientologists and "Indies" are forced to listen to facts about Hubbard and asked at regular short intervals:"What about that!? You still think Mankind's Greatest Friend is sooooo theta?!"

Last edited:

xguardian

Patron with Honors
Your weaselly response was predictable - OK, so you believe L. Ron Hubbard's former wife, Sara Northrup, was a Russian spy named Sara Komkovadamanov. Fine.

Now how about responding to the question regarding Paulette Cooper?

Perhaps you can provide a weaselly response to that question too.

No intel on her :coolwink: just being Weaselly!

tiptoethrutheminefield

Patron with Honors
Ah yes, the old “Well we didn’t have any alternative!” ploy. This was wheeled out for any Scientologists (including myself) who had heard of these things and were (rightly) wondering what a ‘church’ was doing getting involved in infiltration and theft from government agencies.

Unfortunately that line doesn’t hold water. There is plenty the CoS could have done if they felt they were being wrongly treated. The real reason behind this whole operation was that Hubbard was paranoid and convinced that ‘everyone was after him’ and wanted to remove evidence of his crimes.

And I suppose it would be too much to ask you to provide some evidence?

Specifically please show us some actual evidence that indicates that “US Agencies” were compiling information illegally.

And where is the documented proof that the CoS was on Nixon’s “Dirty tricks List”?

And since when did Dianetics get a piece of the pie? If that’s what Hubbard was after, he failed miserably didn’t he? And, if Scientologists were so effing OT, how come the whole operation failed so miserably and in fact turned into a major footbullet, if not a head bullet, and Miscavige and what was left of the CoS distanced themselves so thoroughly from those who carried out this debacle?

Axiom142

What you said! :thumbsup:

xguardian

Patron with Honors
Get a clue!

Then, haven’t you refuted your own argument? If you can’t prove it, then why do you maintain that the CoS was on Nixon’s list?

Even if you can’t prove it beyond all reasonable doubt, surely you can provide some evidence for your assertions?

No?

I didn’t think so.

Axiom142

Even if I was provided a document by my higher chain of command in the GO, how could it be proven authentic? All docs that we did have were kept under lock and key by the AG Info. Only what was meant for my eyes (orders/pgms) was I privy to.

Nixon had secret lists that stayed secret, just like parts of his "tapes" were never heard.

In this age of computer generated imagery, anything can be faked, so the naive demand for "Docs" just exposes those who "talk out of school!"

So far on this forum I have not seen another XGO come out who was at a level where they were briefed on matters that no "docs" were provided, but investigative background and "source" checking is what was used in order to connect dots.

Heber Jentze was privy to more top level intel than most GO. My Knowledge of him, his character, his ethics and those who recommended his commitment
helped me to authenticate the data and intel I recieved.

As I have mentioned earlier, I was body Guard and confidant to Quentin and his inside info from Mary Sue was invaluable. I learned more via Q than uplines.

When I got Calif legislation authored to restrict Interpol access to our criminal computers and outed them for nazi ties, many more sources for much more intel came my way from unexpected quarters.

IRS connections to Interpol and the "web of confederates" have inumerable "double agents" and moles with known and unknown agendas. Perhaps you need to watch "Mission Impossible " again! The evidence is always destroyed.

And lastly...give me docs/proof that the claims that CoS was not on a 'dirty tricks list" because so and so said they were not, and then prove the docs are not forged! :goodluck:

Last edited:

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thank you

All of my clam memories are from the 70's. In Canada (Ontario) there were "orgs" and "missions" and the "g.o.". Having been an operative for the "g.o." for a few days I can attest and will swear that I was ordered to monitor two citizens in my city and steal Federal mail from the mail box of a scientology "problem". I was most praised and respective for this highly criminal act by the starry eyed clams... I guess I can now take this opportunity to say:

Whoever you are that had someone back in the mid 1970's making many calls to your friends and business associates, past and present (at the time) and had your mail go missing: it was I who was doing it. I was ordered to do this by (***) and (***) of the "guardian's office" of the church of scientology, based out of the Toronto "org", Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I was too weak and too indoctrinated to not do these things to you but I was at least 'awake' enough to ask questions when ordered to do more. That is why they dropped me. Sadly, at my level of indoctrination, that was the only reason I stopped. Hopefully I bought you at least a little relief while they sought someone else. I am sorry. I will make amends to you by criticizing and hopefully protesting this cult whenever and wherever I can. I am all apologies.

Thank you, Great Zorg. There are others who should follow your example - and come clean. It's a load off - hey :yes:. Information is important - Information like this, is priceless.

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
Even if I was provided a document by my higher chain of command in the GO, how could it be proven authentic? All docs that we did have were kept under lock and key by the AG Info. Only what was meant for my eyes (orders/pgms) was I privy to.

Even if I was …

Come on, stop weaselling. Did you, or did you not see documented evidence that the CoS was on Nixon’s Dirty Tricks List? And, if you were shown such documentation, what made you think it was authentic and accurate?

Or did you do the usual cult-follower trick of believing what you were told because you thought your seniors were so bloody OT they couldn’t possibly be wrong and besides "we are the only group that knows the truth of this universe"?

Did you ever question how someone might have obtained such a document and whether it was genuine?

Nixon had secret lists that stayed secret, just like parts of his "tapes" were never heard.

Well, if they were secret, then how could you have known about it?

And besides, Nixon’s list didn’t stay secret, it has been published in numerous places – I have even provided a link. And nowhere in any of these published lists that I have seen, does it mention the CoS.

Or do you just take this as further ‘proof’ that there is a global conspiracy against Scientology, i.e. the ‘powers that be’ illuminati, Marcabs or psych / Big Pharma cabal are suppressing the truth to make Hubbard and the CoS look paranoid?

In this age of computer generated imagery, anything can be faked, so the naive demand for "Docs" just exposes those who "talk out of school!"

Classic cult-think! “I know the truth and if you disagree – you are stupid / deluded/ naive.

Amusing that you think the ones who demand evidence are naïve, rather than the ones who believe what they are told, without being shown verifiable evidence. Can you see the irony in this?

Heber Jentze was privy to more top level intel than most GO. My Knowledge of him, his character, his ethics and those who recommended his commitment helped me to authenticate the data and intel I recieved.

I’m afraid that doesn’t tell me very much. All it tells me is that you thought Heber (Jentzsch – note the spelling) was a good bloke and that you believed that he had access to some heavy-duty spy stuff.

This may or may not be true. But it doesn’t do anything to convince someone like me who is a tad sceptical when it comes to claims made by the CoS.

When I got Calif legislation authored to restrict Interpol access to our criminal computers and outed them for nazi ties, many more sources for much more intel came my way from unexpected quarters.

IRS connections to Interpol and the "web of confederates" have inumerable "double agents" and moles with known and unknown agendas. Perhaps you need to watch "Mission Impossible " again! The evidence is always destroyed.

Now is this destroyed evidence convenient, or inconvenient? :unsure:

I guess that depends on your point of view.

However, I have often noticed a positive correlation between the extravagance of claims (especially by ‘CTers’, alien abductioners and the like) and incidence of supposed cover-ups and destroying of evidence.

And, I might be wrong in this, but I believe that ‘Mission Impossible’ was a fictional programme, not a documentary. Yes, evidence does get destroyed, but if it were all destroyed how can you know what it said?

And lastly...give me docs/proof that the claims that CoS was not on a 'dirty tricks list" because so and so said they were not, and then prove the docs are not forged! :goodluck:

Seriously dude! :duh:

Is that meant to be a serious argument? This doesn’t help your case and if it was merely intended as a humorous riposte to my inconvenient demands for actual evidence, I don’t think it was very funny.

Carl Sagan said, “Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.” If you make a claim, then you should be prepared to back it up with some verifiable evidence. If you accuse someone of doing something, it is customary (and logical) to expect the accuser to provide evidence, not expect the accused to disapprove it.

What it boils down to, is that you made a claim and have been unable to provide the smallest shred of evidence in support of this claim, apart from vague intimations that you might have seen a piece of paper that indicates that Nixon was out to get Hubbard and his cult.

But what really compounds it, is that in instead of saying, “Well now that I think about it, perhaps it wasn’t true and I was a bit too trusting. Next time, I’ll ask to see some actual verifiable evidence.

If you don’t mind me saying so, I think that you cannot bring yourself to admit that you and other members of the GO were duped into believing all manner of outrageous and paranoid claims in order to foster a siege mentality and get you to follow orders without question because it would be too dangerous to do otherwise.

When I was in the ‘church of Scientology, I was told a lot of crap that didn’t have any basis in fact. I’m ashamed to say that I believed a lot of it and took on trust much of what I was told because I truly thought that there was such a thing as Operating Thetan and that Scientologists were the most able and ethical being in the world, if not the galaxy.

But I don’t have to swallow it now and I reserve the right to say, “Dox or GTFO”. :coolwink:

Axiom142

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Even if I was …
Come on, stop weaselling. Did you, or did you not see documented evidence that the CoS was on Nixon’s Dirty Tricks List? And, if you were shown such documentation, what made you think it was authentic and accurate?Or did you do the usual cult-follower trick of believing what you were told because you thought your seniors were so bloody OT they couldn’t possibly be wrong and besides "we are the only group that knows the truth of this universe"? Did you ever question how someone might have obtained such a document and whether it was genuine?Well, if they were secret, then how could you have known about it?And besides, Nixon’s list didn’t stay secret, it has been published in numerous places – I have even provided a link. And nowhere in any of these published lists that I have seen, does it mention the CoS.r do you just take this as further ‘proof’ that there is a global conspiracy against Scientology, i.e. the ‘powers that be’ illuminati, Marcabs or psych / Big Pharma cabal are suppressing the truth to make Hubbard and the CoS look paranoid?Classic cult-think! “I know the truth and if you disagree – you are stupid / deluded/ naive.”Amusing that you think the ones who demand evidence are naïve, rather than the ones who believe what they are told, without being shown verifiable evidence. Can you see the irony in this? I’m afraid that doesn’t tell me very much. All it tells me is that you thought Heber (Jentzsch – note the spelling) was a good bloke and that you believed that he had access to some heavy-duty spy stuff.This may or may not be true. But it doesn’t do anything to convince someone like me who is a tad sceptical when it comes to claims made by the CoS.Now is this destroyed evidence convenient, or inconvenient? :unsure: guess that depends on your point of view.However, I have often noticed a positive correlation between the extravagance of claims (especially by ‘CTers’, alien abductioners and the like) and incidence of supposed cover-ups and destroying of evidence.And, I might be wrong in this, but I believe that ‘Mission Impossible’ was a fictional programme, not a documentary. Yes, evidence does get destroyed, but if it were all destroyed how can you know what it said? Seriously dude! :duh:Is that meant to be a serious argument? This doesn’t help your case and if it was merely intended as a humorous riposte to my inconvenient demands for actual evidence, I don’t think it was very funny.Carl Sagan said, “Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.” If you make a claim, then you should be prepared to back it up with some verifiable evidence. If you accuse someone of doing something, it is customary (and logical) to expect the accuser to provide evidence, not expect the accused to disapprove it.What it boils down to, is that you made a claim and have been unable to provide the smallest shred of evidence in support of this claim, apart from vague intimations that you might have seen a piece of paper that indicates that Nixon was out to get Hubbard and his cult.But what really compounds it, is that in instead of saying, “Well now that I think about it, perhaps it wasn’t true and I was a bit too trusting. Next time, I’ll ask to see some actual verifiable evidence.” If you don’t mind me saying so, I think that you cannot bring yourself to admit that you and other members of the GO were duped into believing all manner of outrageous and paranoid claims in order to foster a siege mentality and get you to follow orders without question because it would be too dangerous to do otherwise.When I was in the ‘church of Scientology, I was told a lot of crap that didn’t have any basis in fact. I’m ashamed to say that I believed a lot of it and took on trust much of what I was told because I truly thought that there was such a thing as Operating Thetan and that Scientologists were the most able and ethical being in the world, if not the galaxy.But I don’t have to swallow it now and I reserve the right to say, “Dox or GTFO”. :coolwink:Axiom142

NOTE TO SELF: Next life time, if I am in the G.O or OSA (and later pretend to blow the whistle), do not post in a forum where Axiom142 can counter-post and attack my OT knowingness with his suppressive Earth implant technologies that make cowardly use of reason, logic and facts.

Nicole

Just to remind everybody how criminal the "Church of Scientology" was from the very beginning - quote from Wikipedia on:

Operation Snow White

you'll find it here:

http://www.google.de/url?sa=t&sourc...Lk9ZgM&usg=AFQjCNEsm2mGdmsQjlIItUM8aRqFXfDTHA

"Operation Snow White was the Church of Scientology's name for a conspiracy during the 1970s to purge unfavorable records about Scientology and its founder L. Ron Hubbard. This project included a series of infiltrations and thefts from 136 government agencies, foreign embassies and consulates, as well as private organizations critical of Scientology, carried out by Church members, in more than 30 countries;[1] the single largest infiltration of the United States government in history[2] with up to 5,000 covert agents.[3] This was also the operation that exposed 'Operation Freakout', because this was the case that initiated the US government investigation of the Church.[3]

Under this program, Scientology operatives committed infiltration, wiretapping, and theft of documents in government offices, most notably those of the U.S. Internal Revenue Service. Eleven highly-placed Church executives, including Mary Sue Hubbard (wife of founder L. Ron Hubbard and second-in-command of the organization), pleaded guilty or were convicted in federal court of obstructing justice, burglary of government offices, and theft of documents and government property. The case was United States vs. Mary Sue Hubbard et al., 493 F. Supp. 209 (D.D.C. 1979).[4][5][6][7]"

Best
Markus

In 1979 during the Operation "Snow White" Co$ started a attack against the German Government. They published a brochure with the title "Comes a new Holocaust".

The first one was against private critics
Holocaust-GFRT79-1.jpg

Holocaust-GFRT79-an-MdBs.gif

The second one was against the German State, They cooperate with the "Moon" Cult (Vereinigungskirche, Unification Church) and with the "Krishna" (ISKCON) Cult.
Holocaust-bis-1984-0.gif

Holocaust-bis-1984-Weiland-Pressemitteilung.gif

http://www.ingo-heinemann.de/Holocaust79.htm

greebly

Patron with Honors
Dianetics threatened to get a healthy piece of the Psychiatric/medical/Pharmaceutical pie,

But revenue from dianetics vs just the global pharma industry is 0.000000000000001% even today.

and the powers that be decided to destroy the threat....

All pharmaceutical companies spend billions each year with double blind studies to prove that drug works based on scientific proof. So the powers that be are?

thus Dianetics needed to morph into a 501-c3 religious organization to survive, and fight fire with fire.

So it was a ploy to protect revenue from shrinking further? or?

On a more serious matter I love morph:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cHipVU3uyo