What's new

OSA Defector Comes Out of Hiding

ABORTO EN COSTA RICA

In ~1999 ERICK ALVAREZ, criminal sociopath - then-Mission Holder of Costa Rica, worked on then-girlfriend of Class VIII Auditor JORGE PEDROZA (Mexico) to get an abortion. They prevailed and they got her to get an abortion. The argument used was that this was NECESSARY as the "greatest good" for "clearing the planet."

Jorge Pedroza was Erick's income - his own embezzled income, and the rest for bribing his auditors with topless dancers and hookers, and the remainder of that for sending uplines as "tribute" to keep management off his back and let him run an out-ethics, squirrel Mission for 9 years, that broke up families and destroyed lives.

Erick Alvarez was protected and condoned by SMI despite multiple reports of serious out-ethics and suppression on the staff of Costa Rica. Erick was "upstat" in the eyes of the stat-happy, "make more and more money" cult.

Thanks to the operating "hidden data line" (that LRH swore to us did not exist), now leaked from the CONFIDENTIAL FEBC lectures, we know that LRH himself made very clear that Gross Income (and not delivery) was THE MAIN STAT he cared about. This stands as yet another confirmation of the "make more money" obsession of management.

So not surprisingly, it was not until my former wife Tatiana Lepiz as Treasury Secretary in 2000, blew the whistle on the actual gross embezzlement, that SMI did anything at all. Do you know what they did? They disqualified him as Mission Holder for "out-PR" and whispered in his ear that he should go out and start another Mission! His out-PR? Merely living "unmarried" with a woman he stole from the husband of a couple getting Marriage Counseling!

My mistake and my regret is that I could not believe my eyes when I assembled the investigation, though I dutifully reported it and could not believe that management would not respond and did not care. My mistake was to stay on and sign yet another contract to be finally set up for a power grab by yet another sociopath who knew how to follow LRH tech to the letter - "flowing power to the power."

The longer I stayed, the more dangerous I was to the criminals there, and I became a target. (And little did I know that I had already long been marked for elimination. Imagine that - reporting enforced abortions to RTC - the main enforcers of abortions!)

It was and remains a criminal group, only slightly more ethical than the criminal group my wife had helped to break up. Then years later, those who remained eventually worked on my wife to view me as "out-ethics" for actually getting around to AUDIT people (for free - all without violating policy!)

Criminality - known and condoned by corporate $cientology - until MONEY was at stake. And then, back to their Standard criminality (Also known as "Standard Admin").

I will say that the culture of the people there will not permit abortion, yet it happened right there, never to be spoken of again. The evidence sits in HCO files to this day, thanks to the courage of a mere two persons who took the risk to report it. I also interviewed my then-wife and two other persons who confirmed it.

If the people of Costa Rica knew about this, they would shut down $cientology there in a heartbeat. If their public ever went on the Internet and found out $cientology management enforced abortions, they would leave it (as they have been).

After I was run out of there and my wife coerced to divorce me, the Mission dwindled and I do not think it will ever recover.

Nothing has been more devastating as evidence to me that $cientology is hard-wired for corruption.

Green-on-White!

This is True,

Scott Gordon
DSA Costa Rica 2004-2009

Last edited:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Scott - I hope you are not done!! I think there are many of here that would like to know the details of OSA's OP like

Can you tell us all of the OSA operations to possibly protect defector's from getting "found out" so they can protect their family from being shattered? Tell us everything you can about OSA and how can we help them get out? How do we expose them to the World?

More, please give us more OSA stories!! THANK YOU SCOTT!

:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::cheers2::cheers2::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::bighug:

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/04/05/david-miscavige-killed-lisa-mcpherson/

David Miscavige Killed Lisa McPherson
(For those who hadn't already seen it, the above was Marty's statement as of April, 2012.)

http://www.tampabay.com/specials/2009/reports/project/rathbun.shtml

Then we have his video statements in the above link to the Truth Rundown interviews (scroll down to 'The Lisa McPherson Case).

(Why do I have in the back of my mind that Marty went out to Florida within the last couple years, to 'tell all' to the authorities there? - don't remember, but I remember him saying it was at personal risk because he could've been implicated - but cancel all that if I'm just imagining...)

(Another note - Angie Blankenship was named as the relay person reporting directly to David Miscavige from Flag Land Base during the Lisa McPherson 'handling'. She recently accepted a 'huge' payoff while leaving Int Base to have a child in the 'field' - I am proud to say that my co-audit twin was the last person she 'failed to handle' in the Dallas Org [DM was obsessed with Dallas - we really pissed him off] and that he made her think twice about how evil she was being - she 'blew' and got pregnant right after that, then apparently went back in to 'route out properly'... SHE KNOWS!!! what really happened to Lisa - a re-opened investigation should not neglect to have her subpoenaed front and center)

Anyway, I would certainly hope that there is more to come in revealing the full truth about the killing of Lisa.

Mike Rinder states that Lisa died of a pulmonary embolism, which, if true, begs the question: To what extent did the 17 hellish days Lisa McPherson spent under the mistreatment of her Scientology captors contribute to her having a pulmonary embolism?

That the deluded Scientologists who "cared" for her didn't intend for her to die, isn't in question.
That they substituted Scientology "tech" for needed medical care, resulting in her death
​exposes the fraud and the danger of Scientology.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Mike Rinder states that Lisa died of a pulmonary embolism, which, if true, begs the question: To what extent did the 17 hellish days Lisa McPherson spent under the mistreatment of her Scientology captors contribute to her having a pulmonary embolism?

That the deluded Scientologists who "cared" for her didn't intend for her to die, isn't in question.
That they substituted Scientology "tech" for needed medical care, resulting in her death

I believe Scientology put pressure :whistling: on the medical examiner to change the cause of death from NEGLIGENT HOMICIDE to embolism. Scientology OSA agents got to her and she subsequently destroyed a very capable women who dedicated her life to her work:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/obitua...ve-joan-wood-from-medical-examiner-to/1182478

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Lisa_McPherson

Joan Wood, the medical examiner, quit her job after the Lisa McPherson nightmare and became a recluse in hiding until she died in 2011.

Joan Wood died in 2011. She was never the same after this case.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Joan Wood said Lisa died of thirst (dehydration) in the first coroners report. Scientology 'persuaded' her to change that to a blood clot (embolism).. Well, I don't get why this is significant, since dehydration will thicken the blood and almost certainly result in a blood clot. You could say that a blood clot is the way you die from thirst.

Nevertheless, the lawyers decided that the case fell because of Woods changing the cause of death. Which I don't get either, because I've learned from watching tv sitcoms about law, that the defendant (Scientology) can't tamper with a witness.. So, with my limited knowledge of law, I must conclude that the lawers didn't know shit about dying from dehydration and they too neglected to find out. And, sadly enough, they didn't know law either, since they gave up the case when Scientology's tampering with Wood was fairly easily shot out of court... WUT?

Anyways.. I recently read somewhere that Dandar, Lisa M.Pherson's 'family's' lawyer, lost a case against Scientology. He was to pay a million dollars to the Pestilential and Sinister Scam Cult of Scientology.

:unsure:

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
I believe Scientology put pressure :whistling: on the medical examiner to change the cause of death from NEGLIGENT HOMICIDE to embolism. Scientology OSA agents got to her and she subsequently destroyed a very capable women who dedicated her life to her work:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/obitua...ve-joan-wood-from-medical-examiner-to/1182478

Joan Wood, the medical examiner, quit her job after the Lisa McPherson nightmare and became a recluse in hiding until she died in 2011.

ABSOLUTELY.

The negligence resulted from putting the bullshit Scientology "tech"

above medical care that would have kept Lisa alive.

They compounded their crime by doing this after she died.

It's disgusting that they got away with multiple crimes.

Last edited:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader

Yup.
Though this topic has been thrashed to death many times, it is a good thing to keep it in the light as it exposes the fraudulent and dangerous practices of the 'church'.
Bottom line is in a nut-shell, they drove a sweet gal nuts, stole her money for useless LRH crap, and when she finally broke, took her out of competent care, stuck her in a cell on 'baby watch', and proceeded to neglect her to death for 17 days, ignored all human compassion and care, not a fucking soul would even fucking talk to her, one of the most basic human kindnesses. It is horrendously appalling.
After she died the dirty bastards panicked and drove her past several hospitals to get her body to a scilon shill to try and cover their asses, and fuck it if I'm going to argue with anyone about whether she was alive when they finally decided to get her out of her prison, she was dead soon as the stupid fucks took her out of the hospital as far as I am concerned (but there is a nice slip by MR in one of his interviews that confirms what most suspected). They conned her out of her last dime and killed her, this is not just my opinion. This is what the cult does to people, wreck your mind, steal your money, throw under bus, over and over again.

Fuck you dead LRon, fuck you DM and yer OSA goons, and fuck you cult of shame and greed. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :angry:

That is all, end of my participation in de-rail of this thread.

:(

Last edited:
Website Admin Sells Arnie Out

Okay - It's past time I told this story.

I had been racking my "brains" (those handy shock absorbers for my thetan) for the name of the DSA in Washington, D.C. For some reason I had thought it was 'Marie'. Well, no. As I was reminded earlier today, Sylvia Stanard is her name.

In ~2002 she came to my house and stayed a couple of nights in the guest room. My humble mobile home near the school I taught at in DeSoto, TX.

Sylvia was on a mission. Her OSA Int contact was "Donatello." Some Italian fellow in the Invest bureau. They were all wiping their hands with delight because...

Syvia and I went over to a guy's house in nearby Lancaster, TX. He was an Internet guy and had a closet full of mainframes in a rack that hosted Internet websites, with a high-speed trunk connection.

This guy had been involved with protestors out on the East Coast and knew Arnie Lerma well. In fact, he had hosted websites for Arnie and...

He had one of Arnie's websites on a harddrive. This would include all of the webpages, but more importantly, and what OSA wanted, was the list of all "visitors" to the site - their IP addresses. There may also have been e-mail (which would have made this operation very illegal, if so) but that was not mentioned, so I honestly do not know.

After some introductory chat, the DSA Wash DC says she is paying him - as agreed-upon prior - for the hard-drive. I saw about $1000 in cash change hands on that deal.

So then she had him get out his old Mark VI. For the life of me, I do not know why $cn worries about a substandard, old meter in the field when they are so easily constructed and are everywhere, but they did. She went back and forth with him and paid him around $700 cash for it.

I will not say his name (but I do not have any problem if someone remembers who he is and reports it here). I was told to look in on him from time-to-time and stay friendly. He also knew Alan Walter and offered to do a little spy work for me informally, on a "visit and report back" basis, and I said sure, but never heard back.

He sold Arnie out.

I had one hell of a schedule (teaching school and staying to grade papers, etc. - then running to the Org and getting home around midnight) so I did not spend much time with Sylvia. She had the run of the house and my computer (which had all kinda evidence that I went pretty much wherever I wanted on the Internet and all...) during the day.

She noticed I had literature laying around for Southern Poverty Law Center ("Teaching Tolerance" materials for classroom - I have the almost unique distinction of being both a member of SPLC and Oathkeepers and have often tried to moderate SPLC attacks on Oathkeepers on their article comments section) and she sounded impressed.

The way she "sounded impressed" was a little unnerving. She said it in a sincerely unbelieving manner, that made me wonder what OSA Int might have briefed her on, about me (we OSA Ron-bots have similar paranoid characteristics to the founder - of course!) She asked me - and made sure - made me repeat - if I was already working with them (no), and then finally she went on to say that she was working with SPLC a lot.

(Just throwing that last out there - sorry if this gets a little political - but so does $cn!!!)

SPLC does two functions - one good and one quite evil.

A) They watch and monitor paramilitary cults - Nazis, KKK, etc. - that could pose a threat to the Republic
B) They have used their credibility on (A) above, to position relatively innocuous libertarians and common-sense Constitutional groups (like Oathkeepers) with (A) above. Very evil. Very "LRH HCO PL - PR Positioning" (A clever form of Black PR conducted by religious defense groups such as the ADL - the jewish defense league controlled by radical zionists - and $cn has their version in the SPL - Scientology Parishioner Defense League - what they were trying to develop around the time Tory blew).

This clever and ruthless "positioning" tactic is - you post lots of swastika and KKK images and similar radical groups, and you put libertarians and constitutionalists on the same lists. (They don't do this nearly as much of this now, as when Mark Potok was doing a lot of these a few years ago - those kinds of articles were his - very prejudiced, and extremely and overly paranoid with respect to the Oathkeepers).

Okay - so if you're reading this and the Oathkeepers make you nervous because they want to enforce the Constitution rather than obey illegal orders, realize that refusing to fire on protesting Americans is a far, far cry from organizing klan rallies. They just do not belong in the same category. And, since I don't play the politics game, SPLC has my backing when they do the work they're supposed to be doing: monitoring truly dangerous groups and trends with respect to psychopath racists.

$cientology should probably be on their watchlist, as a dangerous cult that wants to take over governing the planet, but of course, it is not.

One primary function of a DSA (that I never quite managed to get around to do) is to cozy up to key government officials and "cult awareness" or "watchdog" groups, and ingratiate, ingratiate, control, misdirect and control some more.

Who can give us that notorious LRH quote? - "By the time they find out... ...just make sure it's HCO that is making the laws."

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Website Admin Sells Arnie Out

I had been racking my "brains" (those handy shock absorbers for my thetan) for the name of the DSA in Washington, D.C. For some reason I had thought it was 'Marie'. Well, no. As I was reminded earlier today, Sylvia Stanard is her name.

In ~2002 she came to my house and stayed a couple of nights in the guest room. My humble mobile home near the school I taught at in DeSoto, TX.

Sylvia was on a mission. Her OSA Int contact was "Donatello." Some Italian fellow in the Invest bureau. They were all wiping their hands with delight because...

Syvia and I went over to a guy's house in nearby Lancaster, TX. He was an Internet guy and had a closet full of mainframes in a rack that hosted Internet websites, with a high-speed trunk connection.

This guy had been involved with protestors out on the East Coast and knew Arnie Lerma well. In fact, he had hosted websites for Arnie and...

He had one of Arnie's websites on a harddrive. This would include all of the webpages, but more importantly, and what OSA wanted, was the list of all "visitors" to the site - their IP addresses. There may also have been e-mail (which would have made this operation very illegal, if so) but that was not mentioned, so I honestly do not know.

After some introductory chat, the DSA Wash DC says she is paying him - as agreed-upon prior - for the hard-drive. I saw about $1000 in cash change hands on that deal.

So then she had him get out his old Mark VI. For the life of me, I do not know why $cn worries about a substandard, old meter in the field when they are so easily constructed and are everywhere, but they did. She went back and forth with him and paid him around $700 cash for it.

I will not say his name (but I do not have any problem if someone remembers who he is and reports it here). I was told to look in on him from time-to-time and stay friendly. He also knew Alan Walter and offered to do a little spy work for me informally, on a "visit and report back" basis, and I said sure, but never heard back.

He sold Arnie out.

I had one hell of a schedule (teaching school and staying to grade papers, etc. - then running to the Org and getting home around midnight) so I did not spend much time with Sylvia. She had the run of the house and my computer (which had all kinda evidence that I went pretty much wherever I wanted on the Internet and all...) during the day.

She noticed I had literature laying around for Southern Poverty Law Center ("Teaching Tolerance" materials for classroom - I have the almost unique distinction of being both a member of SPLC and Oathkeepers and have often tried to moderate SPLC attacks on Oathkeepers on their article comments section) and she sounded impressed.

The way she "sounded impressed" was a little unnerving. She said it in a sincerely unbelieving manner, that made me wonder what OSA Int might have briefed her on, about me (we OSA Ron-bots have similar paranoid characteristics to the founder - of course!) She asked me - and made sure - made me repeat - if I was already working with them (no), and then finally she went on to say that she was working with SPLC a lot.

(Just throwing that last out there - sorry if this gets a little political - but so does $cn!!!)

A) They watch and monitor paramilitary cults - Nazis, KKK, etc. - that could pose a threat to the Republic
B) They have used their credibility on (A) above, to position relatively innocuous libertarians and common-sense Constitutional groups (like Oathkeepers) with (A) above. Very evil. Very "LRH HCO PL - PR Positioning" (A clever form of Black PR conducted by religious defense groups such as the ADL - the jewish defense league controlled by radical zionists - and $cn has their version in the SPL - Scientology Parishioner Defense League - what they were trying to develop around the time Tory blew).

This clever and ruthless "positioning" tactic is - you post lots of swastika and KKK images and similar radical groups, and you put libertarians and constitutionalists on the same lists. (They don't do this nearly as much of this now, as when Mark Potok was doing a lot of these a few years ago - those kinds of articles were his - very prejudiced, and extremely and overly paranoid with respect to the Oathkeepers).

Okay - so if you're reading this and the Oathkeepers make you nervous because they want to enforce the Constitution rather than obey illegal orders, realize that refusing to fire on protesting Americans is a far, far cry from organizing klan rallies. They just do not belong in the same category. And, since I don't play the politics game, SPLC has my backing when they do the work they're supposed to be doing: monitoring truly dangerous groups and trends with respect to psychopath racists.

$cientology should probably be on their watchlist, as a dangerous cult that wants to take over governing the planet, but of course, it is not.

One primary function of a DSA (that I never quite managed to get around to do) is to cozy up to key government officials and "cult awareness" or "watchdog" groups, and ingratiate, ingratiate, control, misdirect and control some more.

Who can give us that notorious LRH quote? - "By the time they find out... ...just make sure it's HCO that is making the laws."

Wow, so THAT is what was going on, his name was Donni something, had lived in Baltimore Md before moving to TX, thought this guy was a good pal....used the nickname Merkaba on IRC...

Wow..... (mind blown) that is when I moved to Powweb.com..and opened Lermanet2.com (more expenses) as "backup" to lermanet.com

Wow....

Thank you so much for having the guts to spill these beans... I wonder who else took a brown envelope with cash in it to try to ruin my days...

Arnie Lerma
Lermanet.com Exposing the CON since 1993

I'd prefer to die speaking my mind than live fearing to speake

Warrior

Patron with Honors

Wow, so THAT is what was going on, his name was Donni something, had lived in Baltimore Md before moving to TX, thought this guy was a good pal....used the nickname Merkaba on IRC...

Wow..... (mind blown) that is when I moved to Powweb.com..and opened Lermanet2.com (more expenses) as "backup" to lermanet.com

Wow....

Thank you so much for having the guts to spill these beans... I wonder who else took a brown envelope with cash in it to try to ruin my days...

Arnie Lerma
Lermanet.com Exposing the CON since 1993

I'd prefer to die speaking my mind than live fearing to speake

Arnie: The name the guy gave to me is Doni Maxwell <[email protected]>. He abruptly stopped answering my emails in 2003. My last emails to him (18 and 23 December 2003) went unanswered. We had been in pretty constant contact up until that time. He even came to my place once to visit me.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

Arnie: The name the guy gave to me is Doni Maxwell <[email protected]>. He abruptly stopped answering my emails in 2003. My last emails to him (18 and 23 December 2003) went unanswered. We had been in pretty constant contact up until that time. He even came to my place once to visit me.

Doni Joe Maxwell.

Look 3/4 of the page down: http://radaris.com/p/Doni/Maxwell/

http://www.dandb.com/businessdirectory/creedoftruth-dallas-tx-22238747.html

http://www.sptimes.com/News/120499/NorthPinellas/Church_draws_line_for.shtml

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron

He sold Arnie out.

Deleted.

Last edited:

ClearEyed

Patron with Honors
Hello Everyone :blush: ...

Hello, and welcome.

That's quite a rundown of adventures. Glad you are picking up pieces and getting on with your new life.

You seem to still consider yourself a Scientologist, or at least still practice some form of it.

I left about 2 generations ago, and most of that time I had little to no contact or involvement at all with Scientologists. I became involved with the life around me, and left the past in the past. But oddly, I still had ideas that one day, for my eternal salvation, I would have to go through the OT processes and that the world would also be doomed without it. And sometimes when I had problems I would get this feeling that only auditing could help me.

It has taken time and the effort to open my eyes to the world around me and see what is really here, what others have learned and know, what has been working well in the world, what needs fixing and who is really solving problems and how. I have worked closely with some very accomplished and brilliant people, some of whom have been instrumental in major world milestones from WWII on. I have met and heard of many people who have done remarkable things in this world, and have lived full, happy lives without ever having been involved in scientology at all. I have learned so much more about the world, myself, other people since I have been out of scientology. It takes living and experience to learn about life, and it's never done, there is always more to learn. There are no shortcuts. And as I see it now, Scientology was basically the promise of a shortcut. And a promise that could never be fulfilled, because it was not based on truth.

That's my story, in very general terms. I post here only occasionally, and when I do, I don't tell much specific. Be aware that when you mention a name in a thread on this discussion board it will find it's way into the google search index. Discretion on behalf of others (or yourself) is kind, especially if they are building a new life outside of scientology and would rather it not come up when a client, associate or neighbor decides to do a search on them.

You have your own experiences and adventures, those in the past and more to come in the future, I hope. I also hope you won't shut yourself off from all of the possibilities outside of scientology. The Scientology taboo against being "open minded" is, IMO, designed to keep people from exercising free will and independent thinking.

So I will stop advising (lecturing?) now, and look forward to reading about your adventures here, past and present. As to when/how to post them, you asked: Do I share them here, or should I start a new thread?

I think a good way to organize your stories would be to start a new thread for each one.

Welcome, and enjoy.

Abilene, TX - Where Scientologists are Known to the Locals as "Swingers"

Here is what I posted on Mary's blog today. This was a pretty sensitive cycle, so I am going to have to think over very carefully what more I can post about it, and still protect the innocent. I will try to elaborate what I can, in future posts.

This cycle took over my life for the first several months of 2001, and then came up again the following year - for more months of late nights and high-pressure living, and finally was "resolved" - as far as getting this guy "off church lines" - in June of 2003.

His political connections (Greg Wilhere was name-dropped as an old buddy) and persuasiveness with middle management, was such that I was ordered out to Los Angeles and put under fear of losing my post as Director of Special Affairs.

A leading field Scientologist, who I will always feel indebted to, brought the vital material discussed in the following report into view, which helped us to finalize the verdict on this operation as corrupt and criminal.

Had I not made an issue of it, the guy would have continued to defraud parishioners (called "Affinity Fraud" oddly enough) - of this I am certain.

In the final hour (my debriefing in order to formulate a Committee of Evidence against me) I was told "it's off - the guy's a criminal - you're off the hook." I was given a brief moment to soak that in (it had been wrecking my life and health), and true to the insane pattern brought about by incessant cult production demands, that sigh of relief went seamlessly into an inhale of "the next program."

Never an apology. And to my knowledge, no redress of wrongs for his victims.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2014/09/09/scientology-golden-ages/#comment-317349

As Director of Special Affairs in Dallas I conducted a field investigation (Abilene, TX – 2001-2003) into reports of massive fraud and activities of serious threat to the reputation of Scientology in the area.

This finally led, after months of hard work and late nights, to discovery of a high-pressure courting of a medical doctor to invest her life-savings into this Scn company, in order to salvage their ponzi scheme spanning two decades through Kentucky to West Texas, with investors from all over the world – most of them Scientologists.

(Yes, the SEC had been notified by whistleblowers who he’d attempted to “fair-game” as “squirrels” – though I flatly refused to shelve their reports.)

A newly-departed former Class XII (those of the tech hierarchy will easily figure out who she is) had been recruited to “handle” this woman and had put this doctor “on the cans” for an interview and auditing.

As most any barely-trained staffmember would know, the interview was to ask for sources of trouble and note these down and do auditing actions to smooth things out.

This “XII” had apparently been so corrupted by the prospect of facilitating a transfer of money, that she was willing to call off the lady’s brother (who was her ally and an attorney high up in the government) as a person the lady would be required to “disconnect” from, and her protests were not only ignored, but argued against.

Needless to say, the ploy did not work and the lady subjected to this was upset for a long time. She lived thereafter in terror of reprisal as it dawned on her that these were criminals who would do anything – lie, trick and steal – to get her money.

Now, putting aside for a moment that the whole thing was obviously motivated by greed,
one would think that at least a Class XII of all people, could at least make a person feel good about having handled her case in some way. But no, the diametrical opposite was done.

As a matter of fact, this created upset with the attorney brother (which any legal/OSA staff can tell you, goes against LRH’s greatest fears which he enshrined in policy – the dreaded “PTS type A” situation where the organization gets sued) and Scientology’s infamous, corrupt, money-centric operating basis stayed on the brink of full verification and exposure in that area for years.

Near-total freedom with near-zero responsibility.

After accumulating a banker’s box full of reports, and cross verifying the wilder ones, I began to think of Abilene as our local, spiritual version of “Apocalypse Now” – complete with its rogue and insane colonel (who said he’d interned under LRH direction at Flag for the “Commanding Officer hat”).

I have no problem whatsoever believing that conditions were as bad as Marty states. This post just brought it sharply into view.

Why I Still Practice *Some* of Scientology

I realize this may not score me points with critics, but I promise some more whistleblowing actions are in the works.

I will be accused of "needing more time outside Scientology." So be it. I call em like I see em, which is nevertheless a valuable point of integrity when you are blowing the whistle on Scio crime.

I have been studying Karl Jung, Eric Berne and Andrew Lowbaczewski (Political Ponerology - the study of evil) - forbidden psychiatrists - by the way, so I have certainly departed from what most Indys find acceptable.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2014/09/26/scientology-thought-control/#comment-319980

IN DEFENSE OF PROCESSING

Marty:
“D. That now considering oneself one of the elite, every time you engage in self-absorbed, introspective processes to make yourself feel better you are improving humankind’s lot. A sort of imbued megalomaniac narcissism is effectuated re-enforcing a-c above.”

Me:

I disagree only on this point.

The original purpose (and common result) for such processing was once almost entirely therapeutic. But it is becoming popular with critics now, to chalk up any perceived resulting improvements to “hypnosis.”

That Hubbard repackaged, re-purposed and even relegated such processing to serve his empire, is not in dispute.

I continue to enjoy the results of processing the mind, in my own life. (That I make my living delivering such processing should be disclosed as a possible vested interest of my own in saying all this.)

But that I choose not to make 5x the income by working in other areas, is testimony to my belief in and observations on the efficacy and value of the processing alone.

Do I think it benefits mankind? Yes – still do. Not so much in any magical belief sort of way, other than the miracle of a sort of “butterfly wings affecting the weather” of the collective unconscious. Something Jung apparently believed in long before Hubbard came around.

Yes, true – the altitude of authority and its effect on expectations of results does play a role in processing – and the deeper into the authoritarian organization, the more this is apparent.

But there is also the mechanical effect independent of such a hypnosis, of directing attention at areas of life and discharging tensions in that area by communication, which provides for easier and more productive thinking and living as a result.

So outside that organization, and dispensing with authoritarian cult rules – even on the completely unindoctrinated – many of these process, originally purposed to help, and originally brought in to Hubbard from the field where help was being delivered, do effect positive changes and the occasional miraculous resurgence.

This makes it worthwhile for me to continue working and researching the repetitive process, despite the shades of doubt cast by critics of all varieties, on this subject as a whole.

Scott Gordon (WATCHFUL NAVIGATOR)

[note that Marty and I had a favorable exchange as a follow-up to my comment]

Last edited:

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Okay - since you mentioned Tory.

(She does not know this story, so... Someone go tell here to come over!) :coolwink:

On the day Tory "blew" (~2000/2001?) I received a super-frantic call from my (one of many seniors) "senior" D/CO Ext OSA WUS (fancy initials that stand for "I make every decision around here and you just follow my orders") Pam Bowen about a super-secret mission - to "drop everything - grab a tape recorder - run to D/FW airport - we'll give you the data on the road!".

"Uh, what am I going to do with a tape recorder?" says me. (Backflash!) :naughty:

:grouch:"Listen..." (voice lowering in obvious frustration) "You're going to get close to this person and pick up whatever you can, get it?.. There's been a b...l...o...w..." :grouch:

"Uh, Yes Sir" says me (in the Sea Org, which I was not - but she was, and she was my boss - you refer to any senior of either sex as "sir").

So I dropped everything I was doing and pulled out my pocket cassette recorder (the technology of the day) and tested it quickly to see if the batteries worked and began closing shop at my tiny but orderly (except for the endless piles of paper on the desk) office.

Five or ten minutes later I get a call: "Cancel! - stand by, you're not needed for now."

(Whew! There's so much to do around here without having to go to the airport for blow drills every few months!)

How do I know it was Tory? (It's coming back to me that this was ~summer 2000?) Because a few days later another hyper-urgent phone call came in:

"Go find every hardback copy of 'What is Scientology?' in the org!"

"Er, uh, what for?" says me. (Backflash!) :naughty:

:grouch:"Why I oughtta...(inaudible)" ("What sir?" says me) "I said... I need you to remove page 2xx from every one of those books in your org. Just do it! We'll send you the replacement pages soon, and you'll put them back in when you get them."

Well, right there on page 2xx of 'WIS?' was a color photo of Tory. Within a few weeks later I read something about her defection - somewhere on the Internet.

It got me curious.

(Wait a minute there, Scott - what were you doing on the Internet???) :nervous:

Curious. You know, like...

"What could an OSA volunteer who is 'OTVII' be doing to cause her to 'blow' and be chased across the country by O-SA?" thinks me. "Isn't an 'OT' becoming cause over life?"

"Who messed up her case???" :nervous: "Is there like, 'out-tech' ... a-a-at F...l...a...g...?"

:nervous:

Was this the picture?

tory-in-what-is-scientology.jpg

webbed on this page http://www.lermanet.com/audio/

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron

A 'reliable source' told me that a DC law firm received 25 million dollars to destroy Joan Woods.

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Was this the picture?

tory-in-what-is-scientology.jpg

webbed on this page http://www.lermanet.com/audio/

My 2 cents:

Arnie: The odd thing about that "win" is I said it when WAY
"In" and a strong "true believer". However, most of it is still true! :yes::omg:
(I no longer say the Communication Course seriously helped me, as I realized most
of the gains I got "in" $cientology I had learned from my parents, many years before).

Before my Mom died, despite she AND I both *hating* $cientology...we both agreed it helped me in 2 ways:
1) I got back in communication with my parents and
2) I got off of Drugs. (Not via Narconon, as I wasn't *really* a druggie---just a social druggie.

So when they said "We don't do drugs"...I QUIT. :thumbsup: :clap:

However, by the time I was OT 7, many years later than when this was written,
I was *very* screwed up,
100 pds over weight,
and very unhappy. :yes::bigcry::nervous:

My Dad had died, my Mom re-married this JERK and she had turned into an alcoholic. Sad...and true.

I did get to talk with her AFTER I escaped out of the Cult, and since she'd spent most of my adult life
TRYING to get me to see they were CON ARTISTS and "going to kill you"...she was thrilled. :bow: :clap: Yay!!

Love to all :)

Tory/Magoo

PS: Who is the guy they asked to chase after me? I'd like to know, please.

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron

PS: Who is the guy they asked to chase after me? I'd like to know, please.

Watchful Navigator said:
On the day Tory "blew" (~2000/2001?) I received a super-frantic call from my (one of many seniors) "senior" D/CO Ext OSA WUS (fancy initials that stand for "I make every decision around here and you just follow my orders") Pam Bowen about a super-secret mission - to "drop everything - grab a tape recorder - run to D/FW airport - we'll give you the data on the road!".

Scott Gordon (WATCHFUL NAVIGATOR)
Does this answer your question ?

Warrior

Patron with Honors
Scott Gordon wrote:
>
>I had been racking [sic] my "brains" (those handy shock absorbers for my thetan)
> for the name of the DSA in Washington, D.C. For some reason I had thought it was
> 'Marie'. Well, no. As I was reminded earlier today, Sylvia Stanard is her name.
>
> In ~2002 she came to my house and stayed a couple of nights in the guest room.
> My humble mobile home near the school I taught at in DeSoto, TX.
>
> Sylvia was on a mission. Her OSA Int contact was "Donatello." Some Italian fellow
> in the Invest bureau. They were all wiping their hands with delight because...
>
> Syvia and I went over to a guy's house in nearby Lancaster, TX. He was an Internet
> guy and had a closet full of mainframes in a rack that hosted Internet websites, with
> a high-speed trunk connection.
>
> This guy had been involved with protestors out on the East Coast and knew Arnie Lerma
> well. In fact, he had hosted websites for Arnie and...
>
> He had one of Arnie's websites on a harddrive. This would include all of the webpages,
> but more importantly, and what OSA wanted, was the list of all "visitors" to the site -
> their IP addresses. There may also have been e-mail (which would have made this oper-
> ation very illegal, if so) but that was not mentioned, so I honestly do not know.
>
> After some introductory chat, the DSA Wash DC says she is paying him - as agreed-upon
> prior - for the hard-drive. I saw about $1000 in cash change hands on that deal.
>
>
<snip>
>
> He sold Arnie out.

His name was Doni Maxwell. He came to my house around 18-20 years ago, no doubt on a covert
invest mission. Doni Maxwell gained the trust of many critics by "talking the talk" and "walking the
walk". He even picketed Flag with Arnie and me.

Thanks, Scott Gordon, for your admission that while you were in OSA you were a witness to this unlawful
OSA Fair Game operation against Arnie Lerma. Your failure to report this to Arnie at the time it occurred
does speak about the moral depravity of your character.