What's new

Palo Alto / Mountain View CA.

Cindy Feshbach lives in Austin, TX. She is no longer associated with the Mission in Palo Alto

Cathy Feshbach (sister-in-law) was the mission holder of Belleair Fl ( close to Flag). She is no longer associated with the Mission. Now she does fund raising to open other missions. She made over $140,000 commission on her fund raising projects recently. Dox are available.

is Cathy, Matt's wife?

change

Patron
feshbach

Cathy is married to Matt. She gave her innocent son to the SO.

Of course we know about Jessica Feshbach now married to pathetic Tommy
Davis. They were also bright innocent children before their parents gave them away. They have become hardened, aged beyond their years, telling lies for Miscavage.

The_Fixer

Class Clown

Davis. They were also bright innocent children before their parents gave them away. They have become hardened, aged beyond their years, telling lies for Miscavage.

Not to mention telling many lies to themselves....

Who are Jessica's parents?

Kurt? & ?
Matt? & ?
Joe? & ?

Daisy

Patron with Honors
I went by last Sat (26 Mar 11) at around 4:45 (their sign said they were open 'til 5:00) and they were closed...

hmmmm:confused2:

Cindy is in TX, cat away, mice playing?

Jack

So happy to read this. Yes thanks to anons.

CarmeloOrchards,

Jessica's parents are Joe and Cindy.

So happy to read this. Yes thanks to anons.

CarmeloOrchards,

Jessica's parents are Joe and Cindy.

That explains why Joe and Cindy moved to Austin. It is far far away from LA and Clearwater.

They aren't disconnected, just off the beaten path. They won't have to be hassled by reges at their front door. They don't have to say anything ugly that gets them declared. They quietly fade away.

FoTi

Crusader
That explains why Joe and Cindy moved to Austin. It is far far away from LA and Clearwater.

They aren't disconnected, just off the beaten path. They won't have to be hassled by reges at their front door. They don't have to say anything ugly that gets them declared. They quietly fade away.

Peter Gillham's Natural Vitality business has also recently moved to Austin, TX.

I drove by the Palo Alto mission tonight (Monday) around 8PM. It was not open. The lights were out, and there were no cars in the parking lot.

The Mountain View office on Castro St. is always closed in the days now. I haven't seen it at night.

business must be bad

It was open and staffed yesterday. The lady there was friendly, and easy going.

JackStraw

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hi!
Former Paly staff member here. Does anyone have any recent info on Palo Alto (or SOMA) missions?

TIA,

Jack

Palo Alto Mission will have their Grand Opening at their new digs on Saturday, June 13th at 3:30 p.m.

The invite says: "The new mission is very spacious and modern and is located just a block off of California Avenue. We are pleased to offer you such an aesthetic space in which to do your Scientology and Dianetics services"

I suppose a proper obituary should be written.

The new Palo Alto Mission of the (highly upstat) Church of Scientology has shuttered its doors.

The rooms are empty. There is no sign on the door.

Palo Alto, once a center run by my wife on Waverly back in the 60s, across the street from the church where Maude stole the minister's VW in "Harold and Maude."

Where Hal Puthoff (head of SRI's remote viewing project), Uri Geller (spoon bender), Ed Mitchell (astronaut, who walked on the moon), John Brodie (quarterback for the Forty Niners, MVP for the NFC that year), Gene Washington (wide receiver for the Niners), most of the Niners and the owners of the Niners, Stanford and San Jose State professors galore, Ed Marinaro (Heisman trophy winner, later Hill St. Blues actor), Mervin Morris (owner of Mervyn's Department Stores), several important Mafia members, the Feshbachs, radio station and TV station execs, hotel owners, many business movers and shakers, software designers, actors and actresses, a world famous psychiatrist, new agers, and many more once walked the halls.

now: dust

JackStraw

I know the El Camino digs is empty and shuttered, but do you mean the tiny garage space they "expanded" into?

I wonder what's become of the staff?

Jack

I know the El Camino digs is empty and shuttered, but do you mean the tiny garage space they "expanded" into?

I wonder what's become of the staff?

Jack

as of yesterday, the garage space had old two by four studs sitting out in front that obviously used to be the frames to interior walls. It is gone. It had been down to being open only a few nights a week.

I believe the staff are now working on Target Two (just kidding).

They weren't rich, like Cindy. They were working schlubs. One drove a beater black VW Jetta. Mid 30-40s guys.

JackStraw

Thanks, CO.

Hmmm, I find this saddening.

I know someone who worked there and had a black Jetta. Medium height, slender, brown hair, good looking dude, wife, shorter, light brown hair, almost blond, quite lovely.
Two of the sweetest people I ever had the pleasure of working with. Neither of them ever displaying the seamier side of scientology.

I do hope they are alright...

Jack

Thanks, CO.

Hmmm, I find this saddening.

I know someone who worked there and had a black Jetta. Medium height, slender, brown hair, good looking dude, wife, shorter, light brown hair, almost blond, quite lovely.
Two of the sweetest people I ever had the pleasure of working with. Neither of them ever displaying the seamier side of scientology.

I do hope they are alright...

Jack

since the last time I looked, the Co$ doesn't pay enough to live on, maybe they have some free time to work at Taco Bell for minimum wage, thereby making a thousand times what they ever earned from the Co$.

Phone him / her up. See how they're doing. When I talked to him in the parking lot last summer, he was real easy to talk to. Just listening is a good way to help someone.