What's new

Palo Alto / Mountain View CA.

looker

Patron Meritorious
Garrison and Jeanine teamed up with (I think) Phillida Rundberg and had "The Dead Cow" a high end leather appearal company in Lost Gladys for a while in the late 70s.

I think Jeanine and Garrison split up I saw a Flag completion list where Garrison finally completed OTVIII in 2008 or 2009

JackStraw

Silver Meritorious Patron
You all are a bunch of damned PREVERTs!

I went, once, to the Pink Poodle. Sad girls, depressed, Who could find this enticing?

I mean, I love naked girls as much as the next guy, but sh*t. I like people more.

I'd get naked and sit next to her and just, f&cking talk to her rather than fantasize about her, and get to know her.

People is people, after all.

Jack

You all are a bunch of damned PREVERTs!

I went, once, to the Pink Poodle. Sad girls, depressed, Who could find this enticing?

I mean, I love naked girls as much as the next guy, but sh*t. I like people more.

I'd get naked and sit next to her and just, f&cking talk to her rather than fantasize about her, and get to know her.

People is people, after all.

Jack

Maybe you should have brought your E meter. Then said the magic: "TITS" and found what they were missing.

Someone has got to take this!
Carmelo, can you possibly take a pic.
Too large for pickets?

I can take a picture, but I'm too stupid to know how to post. I don't have any room on my ESMB photo albums, and I don't have any public photobucket style accounts.

It is on inch and three quarter redwood about 20" high and 5' long.

I can rent it for naked hot tub parties.

looker

Patron Meritorious
It is on inch and three quarter redwood about 20" high and 5' long.

I can rent it for naked hot tub parties.

Sound about the size of a surfboard.

Did I hear naked hot tub party??? Must be from MtView hot tub auditing days...I heard they got lots of TA at MtView in the day, or was that T and A. :hysterical:

JackStraw

Sound about the size of a surfboard.

Did I hear naked hot tub party??? Must be from MtView hot tub auditing days...I heard they got lots of TA at MtView in the day, or was that T and A. :hysterical:

Nah, not Mtn Vw. That was Palo Alto, seemingly weeks before I arrived there, dammit!

Naked hot tub parties? Sign me up!!:thumbsup:

Jack

looker

Patron Meritorious
Did anyone ever go to Lupin,the nudist camp in Los Gatos ?
http://lupin.com/
I did.:coolwink:

Oh Man I forgot about that place. We never went in, but thought about it.:)

But, onetime, I borrowed my dad's binoculars and me and 2 other guys when 14 or 15 rode up there on our bikes to take a look. :)

It was a big disapointment. The chicks were too far away and there were shrubs er summin in the way. Anyway, one of the guys that came along got a touch of poison oak that trip. bummer. :hysterical:

Wasnt there a nude beach or campsite below Stevens Creek dam? Maybe thats the one we rode to. I dont recall now. Too many years ago!! Like 1965. :hysterical:

JackStraw

Did anyone ever go to Lupin,the nudist camp in Los Gatos ?
http://lupin.com/
I did.:coolwink:

Me, too!:happydance:

I had a membership for a couple years. Got to be a bit too far away and a bit too expensive for me, though.

I love it. One weekend there is like a two week vacation anywhere else!

It's just so relaxing! Out in the forest, on the lawns, hike the trails, hop in the pool or hot tub or sauna, lounge in the shade, pretty good meals in the restaurant...I could go on.

Jack

Wants2Talk

Yes
This place is/was one of the most idyllic "California" experiences I had during the six months or so I lived in San Jose and Los Gatos.

It delivers what it promises.

Yes
This place is/was one of the most idyllic "California" experiences I had during the six months or so I lived in San Jose and Los Gatos.

It delivers what it promises.
The descriptions sound like just plain old California.

I do remember back in 7th grade, I had a morning Mercury News paper route. I found a nudist magazine on Curtner. It mentioned Lupin Lodge.

I never went there. I would not have been a good candidate, then, when I was a teen. Something always just seemed to pop up - which was one reason I wore tight Levi's. Levi's held that something down better. Still true today.

But when I was a kid, skinny dipping in the Carmel River was no big deal.

And as a more or less grown up hot tubbing with dozens, river rafting and hanging out on a river bank with friends and strangers just seemed easy and fun.

It's pretty much native to this state at least

JackStraw

My latest info has Palo Alto Mission having moved to San Jose (somewhere).

Anyone have any info on PA or SOMA since Cindy moved to Austin and quit her missions?

Any news of how Stevens Creek is doing?

thx,

Jack