What's new

RESERVE YOUR OWN COPY OF UPCOMING BLOWNFORGOOD BOOK

Bee Sting

Patron with Honors
Hey BFG,

I didn't know you needed stories! :omg: I've got one and a half dozen to add :yes:

Well, I registered for my copy of your book, too! I still got some trouble getting mine together - my own story.. I did think about what you said about the myths on your website. Thanks it helps, I guess I could feel fairly safe.

Well, I'll be :waiting: ...

I'll pm you, K?

Bzz

Bee Sting

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Great idea, Blownforgood!

I wanted 1444 ...but got 1439-----but frankly, I don't care:
I WANT THE BOOK :happydance:

Turned in my story, so we'll see if it's accepted or not.

I couldn't copy it, so IF you could, can you e-mail me a copy of it, BFG?

T-Bird

at3ist

Patron with Honors
you guys are doing pretty good plans, but i dont get it, this book is for sale?, or if you register you will get a copy in your e mail, if it for sale how much?, etc

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
you guys are doing pretty good plans, but i dont get it, this book is for sale?, or if you register you will get a copy in your e mail, if it for sale how much?, etc

You are simply reserving a copy right now. It is not yet published. You will have a chance to buy before the book goes to regular market so all the books don't get scooped by Co$ or stopped by injunction etc. It is to avoid problems like they had with the Complex. Scn will do anything to prevent distribution. I don't think there is a price set yet.

I've got copy 1460. :)

Ladybird

Silver Meritorious Patron

I don't care how much it is, I want one. Marc and Claire Headley have earned my support and admiration for all they have done so far in filing lawsuits and telling the truth about the cult at great risk to themselves.

Also, Blownforgood is a damn good writer!