What's new

Sad e-mail from disconnected family member..

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
If anyone here knows this young woman, please PM me:

Hi Smurf,

First I want to thank you for protesting Scn and filming. I have a cousin who is in Sea org, and supposedly she works in HGB, as her family says.

I have a permission to give you pictures from her, from the time when she worked on Freewinds. The idea is that if you see her there when you protest, you inform me, since we are not sure if she is there or in Hemet. You can also shout out her name when you protest HGB.

Tell her that her mom is really unhappy and depressed about not being able to see her, or similar.. Since she went on the ship around 2003, she has not come back in Macedonia. I dont know how to send you more pictures, so I will create album here on FB, ok?

Her name is Snezana Spaseska, we in family call her Zane. The letter "Z" we read it like the letter "J" in Rio de Janeiro. So you can shout: Jane your family loves you and wants to see you!!!

Please let me know if you have seen her, after you check the album and if you can mention her in the protest.

Bye for now!

Elena Peshevska

Ex Scientologist, Staff member at Skopje mission from 2000 - 2008. Attested to OTVIII, Truth Revealed upon SP declare for posting on antiscientology internet sites.

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...85991736_100000190750243_178145_1075840_n.jpg