What's new

Scientologists try to "handle" THE MASTER with another footbullet

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

"THE MASTER" is going to be released shortly. What is Scientology doing about it? The usual handling. Having obedient church robots inundate the film company with countless phone calls, faxes and emails. (see link)

So much so that company head, Weinstein, had to beef up his personal security. That is a freaking atomic footbullet. It feeds the public's already-significant contempt for Scientology's infamous thug tactics.

The New York Post reports that church members have been “inundating” the distributor, The Weinstein Co., with "strange calls" criticizing the picture. Members may also be planning further strategy to discredit the film following the release next week. These plans could include a dedicated Scientology-funded ad campaign, promoting the church's message wherever “The Master” is being advertised.

A Post source notes that calls to Weinstein's office had become so numerous that some people hired extra security.

Jump

Operating teatime

"THE MASTER" is going to be released shortly. What is Scientology doing about it? The usual handling. Having obedient church robots inundate the film company with countless phone calls, faxes and emails. (see link)

So much so that company head, Weinstein, had to beef up his personal security. That is a freaking atomic footbullet. It feeds the public's already-significant contempt for Scientology's infamous thug tactics.

I wonder if they're also sending full-black faxes and ordering pizza to his offices

:duh:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

Helluva Hoax does not understand DOMINATION.
He does not understand how it can IMPACT !
Robert Welkos and Joel Sappel did a series of articles on Scientology in the Los Angleles Times in 1990.
When the Church filed a bogus assault complaint with the Los Angeles Police Department against Sappell, he trembled !:):):)
Sadly, the LA Times went to print anyway and trembling and fear of Sappel did not last long enough, as those Los Angeles Times exposes ran for 15 days.
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Library/Shelf/la90/la90-0.html
The Fair Game and Dirty Tricks unleashed on these 2 Los Angeles Times journalists is something to be PROUD of. ......
Mortuary promotional materials were sent to Sappell regarding his forthcoming death. Drug dealer charges were trumped up against him.
READ more ~
http://www.rickross.com/reference/scientology/scien384.html

This kind of tactic shows ethics presence !
Maybe dead rats and black orchids should be anonymously shipped to the Film Company releasing THE MASTER. People can only stand that much !

When the Church called Scotland Yard, wasting Law Enforcement time to accuse author Russel Miller of being an Axe Murderer the Church feels certain he shook and trembled with unease.........
Russell Miller was the author of the book "Barefaced Messiah” Just because it went to publication anyway does not mean concerted efforts to intimidate were wasted.....

Many successes have resulted in Domination tactics.
Helluva Hoax is jealous because HE has not had the thrill of a dead rat in his mailbox !

He has been asked kind and gently to donate $5 million to the IAS, given his wealth and he is thumbing his nose at these kind requests.

DOMINATION may have to be exercised......:omg:

Last edited by a moderator:

onthepes

Patron with Honors
Thanks for this. I firmly believe that the more COS ridge up about the Master movie, the more people will flock to it "KNOWING" it is actually about Scientology. The makes of the movie cannot lose.
Also on that "link" in the first post, there was another "link" on that page:

http://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...-amy-adams-20120829,0,3698838.story?track=rss

It is David Letterman grilling Amy Adams - who is in the movie - about Scientology, even though she is not a Scientologist. Not sure where he was heading. But, they both seemed incredibly awkward. Which goes to show that "Scientology" as a discussion topic does seem to make people uncomfortable. Which is why it is awesome to come here.

Jump

Operating teatime
Thanks for this. I firmly believe that the more COS ridge up about the Master movie, the more people will flock to it "KNOWING" it is actually about Scientology. The makes of the movie cannot lose.
Also on that "link" in the first post, there was another "link" on that page:

http://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...-amy-adams-20120829,0,3698838.story?track=rss

It is David Letterman grilling Amy Adams - who is in the movie - about Scientology, even though she is not a Scientologist. Not sure where he was heading. But, they both seemed incredibly awkward. Which goes to show that "Scientology" as a discussion topic does seem to make people uncomfortable. Which is why it is awesome to come here.

:hmm:

Not *cough* sure what all the fuss is about - with all the domination, ethics and butthurt. After all, this movie is nothing *cough* about Scientology. It is only about some evil cult founded by an avaricious madman...

:whistling:

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
Weinstein has been known to strangle people via phone calls. I can't see the cult impinging on him but I can see him leaking a report like this knowing the buzz would only help his movie.

Oh the irony on this, and the film in general is delicious. If the cult throws a hussy fit, as they are apt to do, it only lends more credence and interest to the film. They can't win.

onthepes

Patron with Honors
Weinstein has been known to strangle people via phone calls. I can't see the cult impinging on him but I can see him leaking a report like this knowing the buzz would only help his movie.

Oh the irony on this, and the film in general is delicious. If the cult throws a hussy fit, as they are apt to do, it only lends more credence and interest to the film. They can't win.

AAARRGGH. The only reason I say that is cos I am pissed. Because it is not in Australia yet. I cannot wait. Glad you enjoyed it. Don't tell me about it yet. But yes I do not know "Weinstein" but I could see someone in that position leaking the report. I thought of that as well when I read the link.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron

Actually, that will help people identify "what" the Master is all about if they are not familiar with LaFatty Hubbturd. And...let me remind you all....NO ONE knows or cares about Scientology. I was at a Church meeting last night - and they were talking about all of the other "religions" in the world. Mormon's were identified as a religion - but not a peep about the "religion" of Scientology:biggrin: Because it is not a religion - it is a business and it makes money by selling you problems and promising solutions - but it is a total scam!

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

Heh! And I thought I was a cynic ; )

But, yeah, while my sympathies and support lie with those targeted by Scientology, keep it up Scilons. All that KSW Standard L Ron Hubbard Scientology Tech has one little thing missing in the calculation: the internet. You can't get away with this crazy stuff without everyone knowing about it the next day.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Robert Welkos and Joel Sappel did a series of articles on Scientology in the Los Angleles Times in 1990.
When the Church filed a bogus assault complaint with the Los Angeles Police Department against Sappell, he trembled !:):):)
Sadly, the LA Times went to print anyway and trembling and fear of Sappel did not last long enough, as those Los Angeles Times exposes ran for 15 days.
The Fair Game and Dirty Tricks unleashed on these 2 Los Angeles Times journalists is something to be PROUD of. ......
Mortuary promotional materials were sent to Sappell regarding his forthcoming death. Drug dealer charges were trumped up against him.
READ more ~

Maybe dead rats and black orchids should be anonymously shipped to the Film Company releasing THE MASTER. People can only stand that much !

When the Church called Scotland Yard, wasting Law Enforcement time to accuse author Russel Miller of being an Axe Murderer the Church feels certain he shook and trembled with unease.........
Russell Miller was the author of the book “Barefaced Messiah” Just because it went to publication anyway does not mean concerted efforts to intimidate were wasted.....

Helluva Hoax is jealous because HE has not had the thrill of a dead rat in his mailbox !

He has been asked kind and gently to donate $5 million to the IAS, given his wealth and he is thumbing his nose at these kind requests.

Wait. What?

Wisened One

Crusader
READ more ~

Russell Miller was the author of the book “Barefaced Messiah” Just because it went to publication anyway does not mean concerted efforts to intimidate were wasted.....

Um.......:unsure: HUH? :confused2: Karen...is that you?

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
READ more ~

I had a dead rat on my doorstep, big ol fat one too. I kinda figured it was the cult. Bunch of pussies.

R6Basic

Patron Meritorious
READ more ~

Good way to exercise your Ethics presence Karen! :thumbsup:
Hoaxie needs to know that a joking and degrading attitude about Standard Ethic policy will not be tolerated!

I'm sure Hellovahoax is trembling now. :ohmy:

:hmm:

Not *cough* sure what all the fuss is about - with all the domination, ethics and butthurt. After all, this movie is nothing *cough* about Scientology. It is only about some evil cult founded by an avaricious madman...

:whistling:

...who happened to write science fiction...

HelluvaHoax!

READ more ~

Insightful and hilarious!

On that charge you have leveled at me:

"Helluva Hoax is jealous because HE has not had the thrill of a dead rat in his mailbox !"

I am working to handle this part of my case on a gradient. Recently I have been using the Self Analysis Perceptic Wheel to straightwire moments that were very real to me involving rats. I got as far as olfactory on midrats and now I need a Review.

HelluvaHoax!

Actually, that will help people identify "what" the Master is all about if they are not familiar with LaFatty Hubbturd. And...let me remind you all....NO ONE knows or cares about Scientology. I was at a Church meeting last night - and they were talking about all of the other "religions" in the world. Mormon's were identified as a religion - but not a peep about the "religion" of Scientology:biggrin: Because it is not a religion - it is a business and it makes money by selling you problems and promising solutions - but it is a total scam!

I have to admire the utter brilliance of its marketing campaign, wherein they hijack your spirit and then sell it back to you in installments.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
I had a dead rat on my doorstep, big ol fat one too. I kinda figured it was the cult. Bunch of pussies.

I have a real infestation and the cat is overwhelmed. Maybe I should come out with my identity. :confused2:

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud

Oh the irony on this, and the film in general is delicious. If the cult throws a hussy fit, as they are apt to do, it only lends more credence and interest to the film.
They can't win

Uh, they are the ones who designed this "game", put players on the board, & then insisted on playing.

Who didn't see a parade of boot bullets leading to the cliff of obliteration & oblivion ?

So, I ask " HOW CAN I HELP " ?

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
I expect to see this in the news:

The Church of Scientology has issued a statement regarding "The Master"

"The filmaker will face a serous lawsuit if the film is not pull from its release. This film has nothing but flagrant lies from beginning to end. L Ron Hubbard never went by the name of "Master". Jauquin Phoenix has never been a member of the Church of Scientology. And furthermore L Ron Hubbard never had a wife named Mary Sue."

Rd00