What's new

Sydney Major Raid on May 15

Sir Facer

Patron with Honors
Great Pictures here, great day too, I attended my first protest with the hubby & had a great time, definately well worth attending guys, hope you can all head down to one, the first one was daunting at first, however I realised totally, after seeing some of the staff & public I knew,how brainwashed they really are & once again It confirmed for me what a Scam Scientology truly is.

Great speakers through out the day & I Observed Michael from OSA & Edward from security have really had it!....... and I sensed a deep Apathy from both whilst speaking to them, I also sensed fear from the pair of them as I spoke to them........ they both perhaps realise time ios a ticking fast for the CoS.

Last edited:

Feral

Rogue male
Great Pictures here, great day too, I attended my first protest with the hubby & had a great time, definately well worth attending guys, hope you can all head down to one, the first one was daunting at first, however I realised totally, after seeing some of the staff & public I knew,how brainwashed they really are & once again It confirmed for me what a Scam Scientology truly is.

Great speakers through out the day & I Observed Michael from OSA & Edward from security have really had it!....... and I sensed a deep Apathy from both whilst speaking to them, I also sensed fear from the pair of them as I spoke to them........ they both perhaps realise time ios a ticking fast for the CoS.

If they're in apathy now, then just wait till the end of this week!

Great pics of a great crowd!

So, was this the best raid evar?

Kutta

Silver Meritorious Patron
yeah, fab photos, and looks like a really good time for you gorgeous SPs. :happydance::happydance::happydance: Thank you everyone, Anon and exes.:clap: You are doing a wonderful job for us all.:thumbsup:

Looking forward to the TV exposee. Please post as soon as poss so we can enjoy.:):)

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
From WWP by Gottabrain. I know she is exhausted so I'll post it here for her.
http://forums.whyweprotest.net/279-asia-pacific/postraid-sydney-may-15-2010-a-66645/

It was an absolutely awesome raid. The cars kept honking and honking for us - and I remember two young girls thanking us deeply with tears in their eyes. Even a Jehovah's Witness woman thanked us. Sydneysiders are now very well informed of the abuses within the Church of Scientology, but we will keep informing them of the truth through ABC Nightline and a few other media outlets with more and more exposes.

Okay, it was a secret but here you go. The reason Steve Cannenes from ABC was filming me is because it was the tail end of my interview and personal testimony of my story for ABC Australia. That show will air very soon.

THIS week, the interviews done with Scarlett Hanna, daughter of Vicki Dunstan, Pres Church of Scientology Australia will be aired on Australian ABC television. We are unsure of the date as yet, so please watch closely. Scarlett is a remarkable young lady and deserves all the praise and support for her stand against human rights abuses and for coming forward as she has. It is Scarlett that referred Steve to me as well, and Steve decided I had so much information that it was worth doing a separate interview for it.

ABC (Australian Broadcasting Co) is doing a series. Mates, I cried at one point during the interview. For real. It is real hard to go through the old horrors in detail all over again. But it also felt SO good. It had to be done.

My deepest gratitude and thanks to everyone who helped put together the protest, who helped me with heaps of docs early and getting that Intro to Scn Ethics book at the last minute. We needed it as supporting reference.

Steve wanted filming done of me "in action". Well, Anons & Ex's, you're the ones that got me active so I thought it only appropriate that you be in the filming as well and it was really cool that Steve was agreeable about this. He's a really great guy. was with us through half the protest. Steve also gathered details of other witnesses for further shows.

These are very hard hitting exposes. Nobody held back and you will see ex's come forward on television now who you may never have seen or heard their stories before.

At our protest, the C of S people were pretty flustered when another 7 Ex's showed up from Canberra giving speeches. There were so many ex's in Sydney this week, plus Anons, all side by side telling the truth - and you have GOT to catch the Melbourne protest as well, which was SPECTACULAR and done simultaneously. Melbourne is simultaneously working with its media outlets as well.

Its a team effort and everyone is working hard. And its working. Its really happening.

RogerB

Crusader
A-S-T-O-U-N-D-I-N-G !!!

I LOVED THOSE HAPPY FACES!!

Jezzuzz, as an old Sydney-sider, how I wish I'd have been able to be there . . . . so good to see you guys and gals winning so BIG!

RogerB

R6Basic

Patron Meritorious
What a great raid! Seems like you got a lot of "upstat products" out of it.
:happydance:

Also the rush on the ISE book proves that Anons and Ex-scilons can really 'make it go right.' But reading those please almost re-stimed me back to the days when EVERYTHING was a rush. :)

Anonycat

Crusader
Hi everyone,

Sorry i have been absent alot over the last month and sorry for missing last saturday. I have just gotten a new job and it is taking alot of my time :duh: I will be there on saturday.

Im not sure if you are all aware, but saturday is also International Day Against Homophobia (IDAHO day) there will be a pride/equal rights rally in sydney of mass numbers meeting at town hall @ 1pm. Just thought i would share incase it is of interest.

Cant wait to saturday, and again sorry for being away so much

Allan

Woo-hoo! GO! :happydance:

Cherished

Silver Meritorious Patron
There is so much WIN in this thread.

The photos are incredible, Z. You're really good.

And you guys look so very ALIVE and fully of joy. The group photo is so dynamic, as if you're all bursting with energy.

Wow.