What's new

Tai Chi and body thetans

Lemuria

Patron with Honors
Ok, a while back I recall reading, from a Freezone site, about the whole body thetan thing and solo processing them. I read that somewhere LRH said that another way of shaking off body thetans is to mentally mock up a hand and with the very edge of your hand, scraping off the body thetans from an area of your body. Ok, when you get touch assists and nerve assists, sometimes you get a tingling sensation and you can even feel and hear bones snap into place and nerves unknot. So today I looked into Tai Chi. I did it a little and saw that it also had a very calming effect such as nerve assists and touch assists can have at times. I thought, if Body Thetans are possible, I think that Tai Chi seems like a method of telepathically getting in contact with them or being aware of them, without actually putting attention on just one area of your body. Also, the Tai Chi warms your body as if you had a warm field of energy wrapping up the areas that you are aware of and moving.

So I would like to hear from the Freezoners if you see any correlation between body thetans and Tai Chi. I think that it works real good in helping you control your mental image pictures too, or atleast the present time ones.

Corsa

Patron with Honors
Tai Chi

I'm not a freezoner, but I am practicing Tai Chi daily since several years. I have had great benefits so far from doing it, much more than I ever had from hundreds of auditing hours in Scn! :happydance:
It has however never occurred to me to compare Tai Chi with Scn!:ohmy: From when I joined a group of very friendly people doing Tai Chi with a teacher until now, where Tai Ch belongs to my daily life, alone or in a group, it just felt perfectly right, easy going, relaxed. I can only recommend it :eyeroll::yes: :yes:
Interested folks could maybe see here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tai_chi_chuan#Philosophy

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
the idea of having body thetans makes me feel like i've got fleas.

That's part of the goal; there's something inately disturbing about knowing you've got parasites, and, it's hard not to want them removed at all cost :)

Even if it's just the normal complement of normal and benign ones. The first time you find out about the normal monsters running around on your skin it's amazing that everybody doesn't go screaming for the nearest fumigation therapist.

But, the 'BT Theory' is even more insidious. Yes, it's a play on the disgust we have for 'fellow travellers' and our willingness to spend anything to get rid of them, but, even more, the intention is to confuse the target as to who he himself is.

By the time a Scientologist is well into the MindFuck it becomes increasingly difficult to be 'self', and, all the 'little voices' urging caution or suggesting 'doubt' are deliberately cast as 'others'. Evil others out to suppress you. The only voices you are supposed to listen to are the 'Theta' voices of Ron and His Orgs and your own 'Scientolgist beingness'.

No other second opinions need apply.

Zinj

Terl

Patron with Honors
Well, I was just hoping I could find a ton of ex's who laugh at the idea of BTs, but there are too many people here who still believe they exist, non?

Lemuria

Patron with Honors
Yea, well I tried Tai Chi a bit yesterday and it did have the calming effect on me. Like I was able to be more aware of my body and be more in control of my mental image pictures. But I would not compare it to the first time I tried Paul's Robot Auditor, that was more than Tai Chi, it involved only moving my mental pictures around in space with my mind and eyes. I felt a huge feeling of serenity afterwards that had me feeling so happy for days. Tai Chi makes my body feel at ease and my mind feel at ease and more in PT, but I would not say I got that surge of happiness that came from 30 minutes of Paul's robot auditor, and Paul's Robot did not make me feel sweaty. Lol!

Yea, at first when I heard the Xenu story I imagined that the body thetans actually looked like aliens with eyes and body parts, but it turns out that is not what they are. The understanding I got was that, these are entities with no free-will who are attached to a body. I've always had these little aches and pains out of nowhere, like sometimes I'd get a pain in the back of my leg, like if somebody had hit me with a blunt object there, but it was nothing. So, these dudes linger around as pressure spots near the skin. I tested out a method I saw on a Freezone site, to try to see what would happen with one. I did it on a spot below my neck, I just beamed holding the pain until it would dissapear, but it got to painful so I stopped, I looked in my little mirror and it became a reddish oval in that exact spot. So, because I have never actually gone up the bridge, I would like to hear from a Freezoner or somebody who solo audited these Body Thetans out, if they got the experience I did of a colored spot forming in the area you were confronting?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I would like to hear from a Freezoner or somebody who solo audited these Body Thetans out, if they got the experience I did of a colored spot forming in the area you were confronting?

I did a bunch in the CofS. I never noticed any skin discoloration, although I didn't check all the time.

Hulda Clark talks a lot about bacteria causing aches and pains, and I personally found many times little aches and pains disappear after using a zapper to (supposedly) kill bacteria. At one time I hadn't zapped for months and for weeks had had pain in my arm so severe it was extremely difficult to lift an arm up to put a jacket on. Finally I zapped and the pain disappeared in minutes, never to return. I have zapped every month or so since.

Paul

Last edited:

Lemuria

Patron with Honors
Hmmm well, these little pains I would get are what I think are somatics. I've probably been getting them since I was a little kid. I always remember feeling little pains all over the place, but its nothing that was unbearable. I just would feel something here and there, for no good reason. Maybe it was just bacteria then. I just wonder what could cause these things, I imagine there are little bacteria wars going when I get those, but I definitely don't understand how they can come up in the strangest corners, like I just got one on the bony sphere in my ankle. Now another one below my my left pinky. But when I tried to hold the location of the pain, it became stronger, and it became so real, that it felt like something actually was actively causing pain in the spot, so much that it actually made a perfect oval red dish spot.

Terl

Patron with Honors
I did a bunch in the CofS. I never noticed any skin discoloration, although I didn't check all the time.

Hulda Clark talks a lot about bacteria causing aches and pains, and I personally found many times little aches and pains disappear after using a zapper to (supposedly) kill bacteria. At one time I hadn't zapped for months and for weeks had had pain in my arm so severe it was extremely difficult to lift an arm up to put a jacket on. Finally I zapped and the pain disappeared in minutes, never to return. I have zapped every month or so since.

Paul

Where does one find a zapper?

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Tai Chi is highly recommended. As is Chi Qung.It's also well worth learning to do it outside of "session", as it were. You can do Tai Chi while walking down the road, whle having a crap and while standing absoluetely still. It extends your space to beyond the anchor points inposed on you by the body.

As re body thetans - anyone who refers to other beings as fleas and parasites needs to get his ethics in before doing anything else.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Where does one find a zapper?

You can buy a fancy one online or build your own per the book linked. I bought one by mail order from her brother in Chula Vista, California.

http://drclarkia.com/books/The_Cure_For_All_Diseases.html

That seems to be the whole book. For a year I used her "simplest zapper in the world", which is unbelievably, ridiculously simple. Zinj and Mick will ridicule it on sight. It consists of one regular (fresh) 9 volt battery; two simple leads with alligator clips on them (from Radio Shack or equivalent); and two copper pipes for electrodes. E-meter cans work great for electrodes, except if you do it in the CofS they REALLY don't like you using meter cans for it. Hook the leads up to the cans and the battery terminals per the diagram, then TAP the positive can as fast as you can, making and breaking the circuit. Cup your palm over the can. Easiest is to lay it on a towel or something so it doesn't roll around. You can manage about 5 taps a second, which is fast enough. Do it for 7 minutes; break for 20 minutes; tap for 7 minutes; break for 20; tap for 7 minutes and you're done. Book explains why do it like this. Don't change it. :)

The first time I did it it felt like I had just gone Clear as everything in my head was so quiet and I was so blown out. It was AMAZING.

You'll get laughed at for being a gullible fool. But fuck 'em. :)

Paul

Neo

Silver Meritorious Patron
Well, I was just hoping I could find a ton of ex's who laugh at the idea of BTs, but there are too many people here who still believe they exist, non?

I'm laughing with you, Terl.
:p

Neo

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hmmm well, these little pains I would get are what I think are somatics. I've probably been getting them since I was a little kid. I always remember feeling little pains all over the place, but its nothing that was unbearable. I just would feel something here and there, for no good reason. Maybe it was just bacteria then. I just wonder what could cause these things, I imagine there are little bacteria wars going when I get those, but I definitely don't understand how they can come up in the strangest corners, like I just got one on the bony sphere in my ankle. Now another one below my my left pinky. But when I tried to hold the location of the pain, it became stronger, and it became so real, that it felt like something actually was actively causing pain in the spot, so much that it actually made a perfect oval red dish spot.

Usually when one has body problems, one goes to the doctor. It's standard 'wog' tech, but I don't think it will ruin your case.

Terl

Patron with Honors
As re body thetans - anyone who refers to other beings as fleas and parasites needs to get his ethics in before doing anything else.

Beings that are the "cause of misery", are parasites, as far as I'm concerned.

I'd love to laugh at body thetans, but I'm not convinced it's BS, since so many ex's still adhere to the idea that they're there. It freaks me out.

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
You'll have to go digging into metaphysical literature. There are numerous books about concerning this type of stuff.

I read about it in some books by a writer called Whiteman. The blurb on the cover said he luived in Cape Town (where I lived) so I tracked him down. He turned out to be a professor of mathematics at the university. I spent a few hours with him one afternoon. He found them in himself back when he was a boy in England back in the 1930's and learned too how to free them and the benefits he got from that. All very fascinating.

But dig into some of the early Rosicrucian stuff. It's all there. Crowley too had things to say about it.

You'll have to go digging into metaphysical literature. There are numerous books about concerning this type of stuff.

I read about it in some books by a writer called Whiteman. The blurb on the cover said he luived in Cape Town (where I lived) so I tracked him down. He turned out to be a professor of mathematics at the university. I spent a few hours with him one afternoon. He found them in himself back when he was a boy in England back in the 1930's and learned too how to free them and the benefits he got from that. All very fascinating.

But dig into some of the early Rosicrucian stuff. It's all there. Crowley too had things to say about it.

Was this the gentleman, Leon?

http://www.whiteman.co.za/

Mark A. Baker

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes, that's him. Thanks for this link, I never suspected he'd have a website.

The book referred to - The Mystical Life - is the one where I first read about body thetans. I don't have it any more though.