What's new

The Edge Show: Bruce Hines, Tom Smith and Larry Brennan

Lovinglife625

Patron with Honors
Reposted from Clambake and ars postings:

Hey folks,

I wanted to give you this link to the latest "The Edge" radio show from January 31, 2008:

http://www.lermanet.com/audio/brennan3.mp3

It takes a little while to start the first time you try it.

In it Tom Smith interviews Bruce Hines and myself on certain aspects of organized scientology.

Of interest is that someone took actions to stop the show from being broadcasted about 20 minutes into it by pulling the fire alarm and running away. (BTW, the station is about 20 minutes away from Clearwater, Florida)

The studio had to be cleared and so you will hear Tom announce in the middle of the interview that a fire alarm was going off and the show needed to be put on hold. At that point you hear some music in the background and Bruce and I talking (we were not at the studio but instead were on our private phones). We did not know that what we were saying was being recorded but it was left in anyway. Then the show continues until another short music break and then a wrap up.

Most of the show is some excellent explanations by Bruce of how Tom Cruise was "handled" at organized scientology's international headquarters followed by what really happens on the "rehabilitation" project force and how it is really brainwashing.

At the end I tell of money raised for an "Ideal Org" building through the use of celebrities.

There was much more we planned to cover that will be included in later shows.

You might be interested in the following quote from Hubbard which was in "the church's" newsletter "Vancouver Ideal Org News" which shows why they are raising money for all these building purchases. I quoted it in the show.

From HCO Information Letter IT CAN BE DONE 25 February 1962 by L. Ron Hubbard:

"The social order today is very much in need of repair and replacement...We have people who have failed to make nothing of the enemy................To make nothing out of the enemy requires a strong position for ourselves. We cannot fire from nowhere. We need a base, a fortress, a steady firing platform...."

The above was part of the quotes in the newsletter telling scientologists why they needed to donate more money to get these "Ideal Org" buildings!

So I hope that governments like those in Germany, Belgium, USA, etc., etc., understand that their social order is targeted for "replacement" by that of organized scientology's. I wonder if Canada knows that a million dollars was raised just recently in Vancouver with the above purpose in mind (as per their own newsletter).

I wonder why when organized scientology says things like that, along with proudly broadcasting how they shoot SPs like ducks in a pond and plan to "obliterate" psychiatry that they get away with it and nothing is done by our governments. (Yet when an individual jokes of a cruise missile he is prosecuted by them, jailed and perhaps his life ruined as organized scientology falsely claims they feared that somehow they were going to be hit by cruise missiles because of what this man said. Like THAT could happen!!!!!!!!!!!).

This is just a typical example of the insanity, lies and abuse that make up organized scientology.

Anyway. I hope you like the show. Bruce Hines was awesome in it! MUCH more to come............

Larry Brennan - Lovinglife625

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
WTG Larry and Bruce!

You are making a huge contribution with what you are doing - the time you spent with me on XSO List answering my questions as to what was going on during the Corporate sort out has had a profound effect on my life and those who were part of the Mission Holders event in 1981 - 82.

Alan

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I wonder why when organized scientology says things like that, along with proudly broadcasting how they shoot SPs like ducks in a pond and plan to "obliterate" psychiatry that they get away with it and nothing is done by our governments. (Yet when an individual jokes of a cruise missile he is prosecuted by them, jailed and perhaps his life ruined as organized scientology falsely claims they feared that somehow they were going to be hit by cruise missiles because of what this man said. Like THAT could happen!!!!!!!!!!!).

This is just a typical example of the insanity, lies and abuse that make up organized scientology.

Anyway. I hope you like the show. Bruce Hines was awesome in it! MUCH more to come............

Larry Brennan - Lovinglife625

You work is so appreciated Larry! And Bruce and all the others.

If just this point could be concentrated on - the violence aspect - and get wide media coverage it would be a fantastic thing.