What's new

They are getting Desperate! Here's their most recent campaign w/TV show listings

Lori

Cheryl E Love
Dear Scientologist

Millions are finding out about Scientology thanks to the IAS-sponsored Scientology dissemination campaign

The next major phase of the massive Scientology dissemination campaign is under way. It is funded by grants from the IAS and is bringing people the message of real hope and real answers.

The campaign enlightens them on the first principle of Scientology: that it is possible to know about the Mind, Spirit and Life, and it is causing them to reach for those answers.

The grant funds an onslaught of TV and Internet advertising which started the last week of December 2012. One key element of this Scientology promotion is the new "Knowledge" TV ad now airing on prime time shows in every US area where there is an Ideal Org. Some of the shows where the ad has been scheduled to appear include Modern Family, Glee, Dancing with the Stars, X-Factor, Vampire Diaries, Arrow, The Big Bang Theory, Supernatural, How I Met Your Mother, The Mentalist, Bones, Two and a Half Men, Hawaii Five-0 and many more on ABC, CBS, Fox and The CW.

Concurrently, IAS-sponsored Internet ads appear 24 hours a day, seven days a week in 16 languages.

As a result of the IAS-sponsored Scientology dissemination campaign, public are flooding onto the scientology.org website and directly into orgs.

In Sacramento, the number of people coming into the org quadrupled and greater numbers of people are completing introductory Scientology courses than ever before.

The Knowledge ad ran in New York's Times Square between 24 December 2012 and 22 January 2013 with showings every 12 minutes. Hundreds of people came into New York Org to find out about Scientology as a result. Ideal Orgs in cities from Dallas to San Francisco and Las Vegas to Twin Cities also reported increases in new public visitors because of the Scientology dissemination campaign on television and the Internet.

Those coming in talk about seeing the ads and many have been to the website where they have watched Scientology videos, done OCA tests and ordered Scientology information materials. When they come into the orgs, they want to know more, and so tour the public information displays, purchase LRH books and start introductory services.

Many echo the words of one person who came into the Las Vegas Org and attended Sunday Service, "I want to find out for myself what Scientology is."

Results such as these are made possible by the continued support of IAS

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron
Lies are marked in red. Fatuous Scientologese is marked in green. YMMV.

A True Fact is highlighted in lavender.

Dear Scientologist

Millions are finding out about Scientology thanks to the IAS-sponsored Scientology dissemination campaign and millions are turning off].

The next major phase of the massive Scientology dissemination campaign is under way. It is funded by grants from the IAS and is bringing people the message of real hope and real answers.

The campaign enlightens them on the first principle of Scientology: that it is possible to know about the Mind, Spirit and Life, and it is causing them to reach for those answers [and flee].

The grant funds an onslaught of TV and Internet advertising which started the last week of December 2012. One key element of this Scientology promotion is the new "Knowledge" TV ad now airing on prime time shows in every US area where there is an Ideal Org. Some of the shows where the ad has been scheduled to appear include Modern Family, Glee, Dancing with the Stars, X-Factor, Vampire Diaries, Arrow, The Big Bang Theory, Supernatural, How I Met Your Mother, The Mentalist, Bones, Two and a Half Men, Hawaii Five-0 and many more on ABC, CBS, Fox and The CW.

Concurrently, IAS-sponsored Internet ads appear 24 hours a day, seven days a week in 16 languages.

As a result of the IAS-sponsored Scientology dissemination campaign, public are flooding onto the scientology.org website and directly into orgs.

In Sacramento, the number of people coming into the org quadrupled [ This may be true. It may have gone from 1 to 4]and greater numbers of people are completing introductory Scientology courses than ever before. .

The Knowledge ad ran in New York's Times Square between 24 December 2012 and 22 January 2013 with showings every 12 minutes. Hundreds of people came into New York Org to find out about Scientology as a result. Ideal Orgs in cities from Dallas to San Francisco and Las Vegas to Twin Cities also reported increases in new public visitors because of the Scientology dissemination campaign on television and the Internet. [from 1 a week to 3, all Anonymous].

Those coming in talk about seeing the ads and many have been to the website where they have watched Scientology videos, done OCA tests and ordered Scientology information materials. When they come into the orgs, they want to know more, and so tour the public information displays, purchase LRH books and start introductory services.

Many echo the words of one person who came into the Las Vegas Org and attended Sunday Service, "I want to find out for myself what Scientology is."

Results such as these are made possible by the continued support of IAS [and the fruitless waste of their hard-regged money].

Div6

Crusader
And the most glaring outpoint in this is WHY is the IAS bypassing Int Management on a routine marketing campaign?

(Coz they are all in the "Hole?" Because DM is a compulsive bypasser? ????? )

Jquepublic

Silver Meritorious Patron
Trying to deter further lawsuits from donors?

That opening line should read "Millions are finding out about Scientology thanks to the unrelenting shit storm of lawsuits and negative press that we've earned."

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
And the most glaring outpoint in this is WHY is the IAS bypassing Int Management on a routine marketing campaign?

(Coz they are all in the "Hole?" Because DM is a compulsive bypasser? ????? )

Easy, so they can hit people up for more ias $$$$ and probably try to prove to people that they are spending some of it on what they say they are.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Send this to Theodore Babbitt - the attorney representing Luis Garcia - here is some good ole proof of FRAUD right at his fingertips!

To constantly ask for donations and make this type of claim - is soooooooo easy to prove. Show us your books Scientology, IAS, David Miscavige - the world can see just how much money you spent on these claims!! It is A to B "data series" called:
Knowing how to know... FRAUD!!!

Here is how it works:

Courts Issue a subpoena to: David Miscavige

Please provide all financial information to the Federal Courts including but not limited to bank accounts, off-shore accounts, checking accounts, investments, cash reserves, tax returns everything regarding all entities of the Church of Scientology: IAS, RTC, Scientology and all affiliated Organizations such as FLAG, ASHO, AOLA, Class Fiver's, WTHC, CCHR, VM, IHELP, WISE, Freewinds, St Hill etc... by March 1, 2013

Please be at a deposition at the Offices of "Theodore Babbitt" on March 13, 2013 or you will be charged with FRAUD.

Please plan to stay there for months...WE HAVE A LOT OF QUESTIONS about your financial irregularities!

Much Love and ARC,

Federal Courts

Last edited:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wait a minute here ....

A True Fact is highlighted in lavender.

Dear Scientologist

Millions are finding out about Scientology thanks to the IAS-sponsored Scientology dissemination campaign and millions are turning off].

THIS NEEDS TO BE MODIFIED ~

Millions are finding out about Scientology thanks to the IAS-sponsored Scientology dissemination campaign

and replaced with:

Millions are finding out about Scientology thanks to Janet Reitman, Jenna Miscavige, Lawrence Wright, Tory Magoo, Jason Beghe, Luis Garcia, Maria Pia Gardini, Lisa McPherson, Jefferson Hawkins, Helluvahoax, Antabaptist Jacques, Lermanet, Idle Morgue, Clamicide, Sweetness and Light, Sindy, Degraded Being, Xenu.net, Ex Scientology Message Board etc...

HOW DOES IT SEEM TO YOU NOW???

TG1

Angelic Poster
What a load of guff.

Since the last week of December 2012 I've seen exactly ZERO Scientology ads on television.

TG1

Alle G

Patron with Honors

IMHO, red and black should be reversed for this sentence:

I think public and particularly journalists maybe are flooding into their website, but for different reasons.

RogerB

Crusader
Last night, right before "60 Minutes" on CBS at 7:00pm Eastern Time there was a long advert about LRH the Founder of Scientology . . . they omitted the "church" bit :eyeroll:

It was very out-pointy . . . um, he commanded a corvette during the war? And the picture was of a vessel rather WAY larger than the little "sub-chaser" he actually served on for a short time before being grounded due to gross mis-management.

I served on a "sub-chaser" in national service . . . it ain't anything like a corvette or the destroyer-like picture in the ad.

Umm, didn't know that L. Ron Hubbard was the most translated highest selling author of "all time," either.

The ad was slick bullshit . . . I am surprised CBS allowed it.

Maybe there is a cause for legal suit against the purveyors of the advertisement based on false representations . . . it is in actuality, fraud.

RogerB

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Last night, right before "60 Minutes" on CBS at 7:00pm Eastern Time there was a long advert about LRH the Founder of Scientology . . . they omitted the "church" bit :eyeroll:

It was very out-pointy . . . um, he commanded a corvette during the war? And the picture was of a vessel rather WAY larger than the little "sub-chaser" he actually served on for a short time before being grounded due to gross mis-management.
I would be interested in the opinion of anyone with a legal background on this.
I served on a "sub-chaser" in national service . . . it ain't anything like a corvette or the destroyer-like picture in the ad.

Umm, didn't know that L. Ron Hubbard was the most translated highest selling author of "all time," either.
It is possible he is the most translated and sold author. However, as he was self published, did his own printing with slave labor and sold to brainwashed public and assaulted them with library donation scams it isn't much of an accolade even if true.
The ad was slick bullshit . . . I am surprised CBS allowed it.

Maybe there is a cause for legal suit against the purveyors of the advertisement based on false representations . . . it is in actuality, fraud.

RogerB
I hope you are right about this.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hot Author Status Called an Illusion - 1990 San Diego Union

members were given lump sums of up to $50,000, Whitfield said, and sent to book stores.

"Some of them had a quota. For example: 'Buy 50 copies from this B. Dalton on this street every two weeks.' Or: 'Buy 50 copies from that Waldenbooks on that street every other week.' "As they were bought, they would be disposed of, or given to libraries, or stored in warehouses, or sent back to the printer and recycled."

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Hot Author Status Called an Illusion - 1990 San Diego Union

When "Have you lived before this life?" came out, New York staff were told to go to the bookstores and buy a copy. The org bookstore would then buy it back from the staff member. The rationale was that bookstores would initially buy three copies or so of a new book, and if it sold quickly would re-order a large quantity and give the book better display-space.

Lori

Cheryl E Love
Dang! Wish I would have known money was available back then! :duh: WE had to pay for them ourselves! :melodramatic:

When I think of the thousands of moola they got out of us...:furious:

Please excuse duplicated posts. I guess I hit send more than once and could not delete them. :confused2:

Techless

Patron Meritorious
Re - 1990 San Diego Union[/QUOTE] article -

Just read through (part about "Mission Earth"):

The New York Times gave up after the first volume, dismissing it as...

...and a disregard of conventional grammar so global as to suggest a satire on the possibility of communication through language."

Now that is friggin funny!!! and completely in line with trying to 'understand' or 'know anything' in Scn.
In Fact: I think the above, underlined is a perfect definition of it

Whattaya think?

TL