What's new

Tommy Davis I know that you are not telling the truth in front of the running camera

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hello OSA lurkers,

may you please tell Mr. Davis that I know exactly that he is not telling the truth when he is stating here

http://cbs2.com/video/?id=127433

"Their claims are utterly baseless....." and I know that he knows that he is not telling the truth here.
I'm so glad that I have a job where I really can help people and don't have to lie in order to protect criminal actions and abuses.
I feel so pitty for you Mr. Davis. Do you like your job?

And you OSA guys can tell him, that I will continue my fight until every single abuse and crime against my family has reached every single person on this planet and every crime your church has committed against my family was judged in front of the appropriate court.

Ask him if he has the guts to tell me his fairy tales into the face and listen to my answers - and if he tries to use my father to work against me he should be very carefull, because he is not telling the truth and is holding important parts of the story back and I can and will prove this. I have no fear to tell every little bit of my family story. If it is neccessary I will have my sister on my side and she can tell even more about him and his actions against our family. Until now there is only a small part of the whole story in the public - so be carefull to use any lies or halftruths. If you do so I will go into the very detail and this will be even more bad PR for your abusive organization. Until now I did not tell the whole thing in respect for my father -well but if you use him against me I will not hesitate to use the full story in order to get justice for my brother Uwe, my sister and my mother.

Scientology didn't work at all for my family this is the truth Mr. Davis! And who are you to tell people who were abused in such a mean way by your so called "church" that there is nothing wrong with your cult?

You have no dignity at all and you are so ruthless.

If you know that you are not telling the truth in my opinion you are a criminal person. Then you deserve to go to jail one day.

If you are so brainwashed that you can't see the truth you are a very poor guy like my father. Then I hope one day you will wake up.

Free yourself from Hubbards mental cage Mr. Thommy Davis and if you have the guts call me I'm sure you allready know my number. I will listen to you - are you able to listen to me?

Love
Markus Stuckenbrock

Last edited:

skollie

You are absolutely right, Markus. Tommy is a blatant liar with absolutely no dignity. My sincere wish is that these people will one day be held accountable for Uwe's death.

Much love to you.
:heartflower:

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Telling the truth

Scientologists? Lying? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scientologists, and in particular, their PR people, NEVER EVER lie. Period, end of story. They ALWAYS tell the truth.

Of course, there is the WOG version of truth, which is very often enturbulating and supressive. Then, there is the SCIENTOLOGICAL truth, which, of course, spreads theta and is pro-survival for Scientology along the greatest number of dynamics. By definition, truth is that version of people, events, history, etc. that forwards the purpose of the Church of Scientology, (and, as you all should know, Scientology is here to rescue this planet, therefore what is good for Scientology is good for all of mankind.) To do less than that, is, of course, tantamount to being in a lower ethics condition, liability at best, but usually more like treason, and a comm-evable offense. Fortunately, the Cof$ is gracious enough to offer a rehabilitation program, allowing the staff member to better himself or herself by confronting MEST on a gradient (scrubbing dumpsters with a toothbrush.)

Pete

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
Every time I see Tommi Davis LIE in front of the camera.....words can not express my disdain! My feelings run from anger, rage, "how can you be so STUPID", WTF, "wake up , you idiot"..... I'm sure you all reading here have similar emotions. He is such a complete robotic.......again the right words elude me!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Every time I see Tommi Davis LIE in front of the camera.....words can not express my disdain! My feelings run from anger, rage, "how can you be so STUPID", WTF, "wake up , you idiot"..... I'm sure you all reading here have similar emotions. He is such a complete robotic.......again the right words elude me!

Yes, it is extraordinarily difficult to capture the essence of Tommy Davis in words. It might be fun to run a contest:

ANNOUNCING!!!
CONTEST!!!!
SWEEPSTAKES!!!!!

DESCRIBE TOMMY DAVIS
IN TWO (2) WORDS OR LESS

Here is my entry: EVIL MORON

AnonKat

Crusader
Scientologists? Lying? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scientologists, and in particular, their PR people, NEVER EVER lie. Period, end of story. They ALWAYS tell the truth.

Of course, there is the WOG version of truth, which is very often enturbulating and supressive. Then, there is the SCIENTOLOGICAL truth, which, of course, spreads theta and is pro-survival for Scientology along the greatest number of dynamics. By definition, truth is that version of people, events, history, etc. that forwards the purpose of the Church of Scientology, (and, as you all should know, Scientology is here to rescue this planet, therefore what is good for Scientology is good for all of mankind.) To do less than that, is, of course, tantamount to being in a lower ethics condition, liability at best, but usually more like treason, and a comm-evable offense. Fortunately, the Cof$ is gracious enough to offer a rehabilitation program, allowing the staff member to better himself or herself by confronting MEST on a gradient (scrubbing dumpsters with a toothbrush.)

Pete

Yes I agree Scientologists are always telling the thruth. an acceptable truth that is lol.:coolwink:

Feral

Rogue male
Yes, it is extraordinarily difficult to capture the essence of Tommy Davis in words. It might be fun to run a contest:

ANNOUNCING!!!
CONTEST!!!!
SWEEPSTAKES!!!!!

DESCRIBE TOMMY DAVIS
IN TWO (2) WORDS OR LESS

Lying Bastard

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron

ANNOUNCING!!!
CONTEST!!!!
SWEEPSTAKES!!!!!

DESCRIBE TOMMY DAVIS
IN TWO (2) WORDS OR LESS

Clueless cockroach?

(BTW Feral, glad to see you've lost the pony with the old fella dragging in the dirt :hysterical:)

Megalomaniac

ANNOUNCING!!!
CONTEST!!!!
SWEEPSTAKES!!!!!

DESCRIBE TOMMY DAVIS
IN TWO (2) WORDS OR LESS

TERLY BASELESS (got it in 1 5/7 words)

AnonKat

Crusader
tommy_davis.jpg

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron

ANNOUNCING!!!
CONTEST!!!!
SWEEPSTAKES!!!!!

DESCRIBE TOMMY DAVIS
IN TWO (2) WORDS OR LESS

Complicit Dupe.