What's new

Tommy Davis I know that you are not telling the truth in front of the running camera

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
You went and spoiled if for me. Now, if I ever did get to meet Anne Archer, and for whatever reason was able to get lucky with her, if what you said were to cross my mind it would be fizzle instead of fireworks. Of course, an even more repulsive thought would be to put your tongue where little Tommy came out. What a cringe factor ... I would be looking for one of those critters to come forth like that movie Alien with Sigourney Weaver. Meanwhile, that other gal, the one on the left (to Anne's right) is one heck of a hottie, who is she?

:hysterical: Spoiled it for ya? GREAT!

You'll thank me later.....cuz maybe right now you'd be in the throes of passionate hot monkey love inside:

Ann Archer's Beverly Hills Mansion:

GONUCLEAR: Do me baby! Do me baby! Do me Xenu Doggie style like you did with Ronnie!

ANN ARCHER: Oh yeah! Oh yeah! I can feel your case beefing up baby! Have your BT's say hello and okay to my ass baby!

PHONE RINGS - ANSWERING MACHINE TURNS ON (we hear Tommy Davis' voice): Hello Mommy? It's Tommy. It's kinda urgent, can you pick up? COB has got some PI's fair gaming this SP who goes under the name GoNuclear. Yeah, you really need to pick up mommy, cuz COB is watching a live video-surveillance of you right now! He says you are wearing a red wig and a Mary-Sue-Hubbard mask and getting butt fucked by a totally weird guy dressed up in a naval hat and Commodore's uniform. Mommy? Mommy? Can you pick up Mommy?

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
ROTFLMAO!

Good one, HH! But what a putrid image. You should search my posts and read the one about the diaper trick.

Pete

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Good one, HH! But what a putrid image. You should search my posts and read the one about the diaper trick.
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

It was a putrid image, I admit. But I am trying to help you. Case gain = charge off case. I am just trying to give you things to run. :D

AnonKat

Crusader
Anne Archer is a MILF. She still has it. Who is the hottie to her left?

Pete

Jennifer Love Hewwit

jennifer_love_hewitt.jpg

ghost-whisperer-spirit-guide.jpg