What's new

Victory for Katie Holmes as Suri starts Catholic pre-school

Sassy

Patron Meritorious
Aside from all the stories written about the Cruise family, they really do look happy together playing with their daughter. They probably haven't been back in L.A. due to shooting in Australia, Boston etc. for Katie to be "seen" at a scio center. Maybe Tom learned from his 2nd marriage that having his wife happy is easier than fighting for his "religion" to be his kids' sole source of education. What a concept---balance. Anyway, I don't wish divorce on anyone & maybe these two will make a go of it.
Glad to see whoever started this thread didn't get the wrath & scorn :omg: of the posters who *loathe* other's postings when they don't like the topic. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Wisened One

Crusader
Is it possible that Katie will be the one to start Tom on the road to truth?

A possibility. That or he may end up divorcing Katie like he did Nicole. I am glad that Katie stuck to her guns
tho and didn't enroll Surie in a scn school! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Reasonable

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hmmmm. be edjumacated by Scientologists or Catholics? either way you don't get to use your own opinions. I'm all for it.

Maybe she can just be raised by wolves?

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
assumptions

any thread on ESMB is a place for gossip about a little girl.

Sorry Carmel, but seeing as we don't have factual stories about Suri's life; I and others have to rely on the Tabloids to feed our interests.

That is human nature, like it or not.

Last edited:

Carmel

Crusader
Scientology is not a place for a little girl... seriously...
Well, fortunately, the little girl in question, is not trapped within the confines of the SO, her parents aren't on staff, and she has a mother who seemingly adores, loves and cares for her, along with the courage to do what she feels is best for her.

Not all scio kids are "doomed" to the fate of the "usual", and especially not when it comes to children of scios who are public. It's the assumption/judgement that they are and that they are all in the same boat, that irks me.

To assume that Suri doesn't get to play in a park or go to kiddie birthday parties, simply because there aren't tabloid photos of her doing so, IS ridiculous.

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
True

To assume that Suri doesn't get to play in a park or go to kiddie birthday parties, simply because there aren't tabloid photos of her doing so, IS ridiculous.

True, lets hope that Suri gets to have a happy and care-free child-hood.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Aside from all the stories written about the Cruise family, they really do look happy together playing with their daughter. They probably haven't been back in L.A. due to shooting in Australia, Boston etc. for Katie to be "seen" at a scio center. Maybe Tom learned from his 2nd marriage that having his wife happy is easier than fighting for his "religion" to be his kids' sole source of education. What a concept---balance. Anyway, I don't wish divorce on anyone & maybe these two will make a go of it.
Glad to see whoever started this thread didn't get the wrath & scorn :omg: of the posters who *loathe* other's postings when they don't like the topic. :thumbsup:

:stickpoke:

What I 'loathed' about your (now closed) thread Sassy, was the implication that a stunning and very beautiful little girl was possibly autistic due to the 'movement of her hands'.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Just noticed that this story is the most-read in Sydney's major paper on-line.

"Holmes wins Scientology battle with Cruise."

Scientology is getting headlines again - OSA, this is a heavy traffic alert! :omg:

It's nearing Thursday.:D

Lynn Fountain Campbell

Silver Meritorious Patron
I didn't know that Katie was on staff anywhere.
AFAIK, she is public.
Please correct me if I am wrong.

She's "on staff" as Tom's wife (my opinion) and -- like Nicole -- will probably get a certain amount of money for staying on for a certain length of time. To prove how heterosexual he is. :)

Lynn

bluewiggirl

Patron Meritorious
She's "on staff" as Tom's wife (my opinion) and -- like Nicole -- will probably get a certain amount of money for staying on for a certain length of time. To prove how heterosexual he is. :)

Lynn

I read somewhere that her prenupt included 3 million dollars for every year that they were married. I would need to go dig that up again to figure out how reliable the source really is, but if that's the case it is pretty much employment.