What's new

Who Are the 11 Founding Fundamentalist Indie Scientologists?

TG1

Angelic Poster
Whoa again! That thread is getting quite interesting. Here's another comment to it:

Murray Pearlman | June 20, 2013 at 10:21 pm | Reply
At http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2013/06/20/the-way-out-is-not-the-way-back-in/#comment-269467

Marty I haven’t written on your blog for ages, but have enjoyed your realizations. When we came out on your blog as an Independent, I didn’t know where this would lead . It is truly amazing to me that after being out for awhile that people don’t realize Hubbard created a Cult and he new exactly what he was doing. Things like KSW, KRs, his ethics principles, the greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics I could go on and on, were only designed to create a cult. So I am coming out in a different way on your blog. This is to say I and my family (I think I can speak for them all) do not consider ourselves Scientologists Independent or otherwise in any way shape or form. We have had to many realizations about Scientology and Hubbard. I am not going to belabor the point, I guess I could write a book on de-cultifying, but your doing a much better job than I could ever do. You and Mosey have been dealing with complete and utter insanity and have handled it quite well. We will continue to enjoy what you have to say.​

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Partially decoding Marty's post.

Partially decoding the references in Marty's post: http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2013/06/20/the-way-out-is-not-the-way-back-in/

Green = Proof

Red = Otherwise interesting.

Founder No. 1: Steve Hall
Scientology Inc Ltd founder #1 (numbers 1-11 are arbitrarily assigned since they have represented – or misrepresented – to the public that they all are of equal import having somehow miraculously gravitated together into a cluster) published the following with respect to the historical events chronicled about my wife and me in Scientologists at War:

“They were themselves [Marty and Monique Rathbun] using the harassment to establish their cover.”

I submit nothing else need be considered to justify the conclusions that I have already shared at the outset of this post. However, since I don’t foresee addressing this issue again, and for the benefit of the conscience impaired who haven’t seen all they need to see with the above, I’ll continue quoting
Scientology Inc Ltd founder #1’s published views about me and my work.

“[Marty] justifies [his]own cesspool of past crimes (instead of taking responsibility for them) by “lessening the overt” i.e. criticizing the subject and blaming it for [his] own harmful deeds, still pretending [his] corrupted version of Scientology was the real thing.”

His screed goes on to call me “weak”, “blind”, a “Career Nazi”, an “SS Officer”, “Gestapo”, “a legitimate 2 ½ percent CoS war criminal”, compared me to “professional psychologists and mental counsellors”, and a “sociopath”.

When weakly challenged on all this by someone at the Milestone Two Ltd on-line forum, he defended it (also published) by reference to PTS/SP tech claiming he got sick by my supposed operation to fake harassment and “tricking ex members” into providing me with a “safe haven”, and he got well by coming to these conclusions.
Proof: http://www.iscientology.org/scientology-blog/430-lessening-the-overt

Founder No. 2: Jim Logan

Scientology Inc. Ltd founder 2:

Attempted to out a comment poster (by posting the person’s name) on my blog with whom he disagreed. When I disallowed the post as a spiteful and personal attack on a person he had received a tremendous amount of money from to help – far more than I have ever received for services from anyone – he accused me of being in league with and funded by his client. Neither charge was true. He then plied me with a barrage of minister-client privileged ‘facts’ about the character of the family of his client in an effort to enlist me to vilify them with him. I declined and pointed out his grotesque, unethical (and factually illegal) violation of confidences he was paid handsomely to keep. Upon investigation it turned out that the person he was going to ‘out’ and personally attack was not even the person he was quarreling with on the blog thread. Shortly after that kurfluffle he posted this on my blog:

“Watching that video [my own description of the Int base] the other day on The Hole, in a new unit of time, the egregious facts emerge. You were there and very much involved in the entire lead up to that insanity. An integral part of probably the most suppressive group in the history of Scientology, RTC.”

This all broke out in a discussion in which Mike Rinder and I mentioned that we had first hand knowledge that L. Ron Hubbard re-instated the Disconnect policy in 1983. Apparently to prove how heretical such a notion was – because apparently ‘Disconnect’ is such a diabolical policy – he disconnected from me and began a whispering campaign with other eventual Scientology Inc Ltd founding members against me which has continued to this day which resulted in the formation of Scientology Inc. Ltd.
Proof: http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2013/01/25/keeping-scientology-working/#comment-251558

EDITED TO ADD #2:

The Oracle adds information concerning Founder No. 2, whom we've identified as Jim Logan.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2013/06/20/the-way-out-is-not-the-way-back-in/#comment-269494
The Oracle | June 21, 2013 at 1:05 am | Reply

Marty wrote:

Attempted to out a comment poster (by posting the person’s name) on my blog with whom he disagreed. When I disallowed the post as a spiteful and personal attack on a person he had received a tremendous amount of money from to help – far more than I have ever received for services from anyone – he accused me of being in league with and funded by his client.

NOTE: “he accused me of being in league with and funded by his client.”

If “he” has been spreading false reports around like this to people I should clear this up.

I gave this guy 4X more to do some tutoring here and coaching some drills (So he could buy a trailor because he said he was homeless, which he did not buy) than I have ever sent to Marty in piddly donations from time to time. The times I have sent donations were usually when everyone else did too because Marty was fund raising to HELP SOME ONE ELSE.

The other one, claiming to be working on a mission for you, got about the same amount in goods (a car) cash and other perks from me.

I have NEVER been asked for money by Marty.

I haven’t done anymore and probably a LOT less than anyone / everyone else here. I have given Marty NO WHERE near the cash I gave his two, “friends turned enemies” that are accusing HIM of being “funded”.

This is a viscous false report. It is THEM, who came to ME for “FUNDING”. NOT Marty. It is THEM I FUNDED, NOT MARTY.

If this false report has been handed to you or put on your lines realize you have been LIED to and MISLEAD.

EDITED TO ADD #1:

I think I've identified Founder No. 11:
Scientology Inc. Ltd founding member 11:
I really don’t know him from Adam. The only thing I’ve heard from him is an impassioned plea to reconsider that the late-Kingsley Wimbush was misunderstood, that de-dinging was really on Source
I think Founder No. 11 is Kingsley Wimbush's brother, Bernie Wimbush.

http://www.iscientology.org/scientology-blog/380-my-stance-hasn-t-changed

I trained the staff in false data stripping (later called ‘de-dinging by the RTC) and all the stops were coming off.
http://www.iscientology.org/scientology-blog/380-my-stance-hasn-t-changed#comment-218

# Bernie Wimbush 2013-02-12 17:26
RC, De-dinging was simply the false data stripping procedure used to locate any stops encountered in getting the job done. Guess it just goes to show anything can be corrupted.
My date might be out on RTC but it was a few years ago.
Bernie
http://www.iscientology.org/scientology-blog/384-what-de-dinging-actually-was
What "de-dinging" actually was

By Bernie Wimbush, February 12, 2013

(Please, I know people here have strong conflicting knowingness about the issue, but let us try to avoid fighting over de-dining and the question of whether de-dinging is on Source.)

Last edited:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Fundies Vs Squindies (Fundamentalist Indies Vs Squirrel Indies).

:drama:
On a person by person basis, I tend to like the Squindies a lot more.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Galactic Patrol 2.0

:hysterical:

Milestone Two Limited should have instead been named:

Millstone, Too Limited

A millstone, being a "heavy burden", accurately describes the plight & predicament of being a frightfully average Homo Sapiens whilst fancying onseself to be a supernatural "Homo Novis". Worse yet, they are tasked with saving the entire universe and every being in it--without any conceivable plan, capability or tools to do so (hence, "too limited").

Good luck Homo Novi! Don't forget to assemble a long list of excuses and people to blame when your grand plan to save the world doesn't work. Here, let me help out a bit and start the list for you. . .

1. Other bad people didn't apply the tech correctly.

2. Being so OT we didn't realize how low degraded wogs had sunk into the 76 trillion year dwindling spiral. But, we now have make a major breakthrough and found the remedy! So it will just take us another 5 years, no problem.

3.​

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
Fundies Vs Squindies (Fundamentalist Indies Vs Squirrel Indies).

:drama:
On a person by person basis, I tend to like the Squindies a lot more.

A little bit confusing..... who is who ? Hasn´t Dan Koon been the "Squirrelmaster" in the Co$ inventing the six month´s sec checks and other shit ?:

Dan Koon was LRH Technical Research and Compilations Unit Director, RTRC I/C Int – starting in 1987.

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
I hope them 11 OT Indie brave hearts will handle those 12 SP bankers controlling the planet, that LRH warned us all about.
Every IAS Reg will thank them forever for not having to deliver that drivel to poor public ever again!
Oh, and the Bridge To Total Freedom!

9j3i3n.jpg

:hysterical:

Milestone Two Limited should have instead been named:

Millstone, Too Limited

A millstone, being a "heavy burden", accurately describes the plight & predicament of being a frightfully average Homo Sapiens whilst fancying onseself to be a supernatural "Homo Novis". Worse yet, they are tasked with saving the entire universe and every being in it--without any conceivable plan, capability or tools to do so (hence, "too limited").

Good luck Homo Novi! Don't forget to assemble a long list of excuses and people to blame when your grand plan to save the world doesn't work. Here, let me help out a bit and start the list for you. . .

1. Other bad people didn't apply the tech correctly.

2. Being so OT we didn't realize how low degraded wogs had sunk into the 76 trillion year dwindling spiral. But, we now have make a major breakthrough and found the remedy! So it will just take us another 5 years, no problem.

3.​

Friends, you got a minute? Let me tell you about Scientology

[video=youtube;73cjNp7n75o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=73cjNp7n75o[/video]

CommunicatorIC

Penny Krieger is no longer a Scientologist

Interesting development on Marty's blog and, one suspects, at least partially in reaction to and/or caused by Marty's journey:

Penny Krieger is no longer a Scientologist

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2013/06/20/the-way-out-is-not-the-way-back-in/#comment-269415
Penny | June 20, 2013 at 8:10 pm | Reply

Jesus Christ. As a former member of the cult of Scientology for 42 years, I clearly see that this gang has not fully extricated themselves from the blinders that the one creates to protect their said gains or present and future financial gain. If any person was in need of a quick review of the FPRD, I’d say you have a few candidates here! I personally am tracking with ALL your most recent posts!

The video you linked to yesterday was wonderful and what I found particularly uplifting was the bond and incredible ARC between you and your wife. She is special and so are you. Please know that whatever road you choose to “move up a little higher” is OK by me and I’m sure many others. Your blog has helped me and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. It gave me a stable datum when all my former dreams were evaporating at the speed of light. This is not now the case. Actually, far from it. I have recently (last six months) received some wonderful help and am realigning all, re-evaluating all and recreating my future.

As a matter of fact, I told my counselor/auditor a week ago, I no longer consider myself a scientologist. Being the wonderful listener that he is, he duplicated me perfectly and understood. In a later conversation, he said the same thing!

It’s been three years now since I’ve been out and every day I “decompress” a little more.
Penny
http://www.paradiseorientalrugs.com/
C o p y r i g h t © 2005-2013. All Rights Reserved. Penny Krieger, Paradise Oriental Rugs, Inc.

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

Murray Pearlman is no longer a Scientologist

And another...

Murray Pearlman is no longer a Scientologist

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2013/06/20/the-way-out-is-not-the-way-back-in/#comment-269467
Murray Pearlman | June 20, 2013 at 10:21 pm | Reply

Marty I haven’t written on your blog for ages, but have enjoyed your realizations. When we came out on your blog as an Independent, I didn’t know where this would lead . It is truly amazing to me that after being out for awhile that people don’t realize Hubbard created a Cult and he new exactly what he was doing. Things like KSW, KRs, his ethics principles, the greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics I could go on and on, were only designed to create a cult. So I am coming out in a different way on your blog. This is to say I and my family (I think I can speak for them all) do not consider ourselves Scientologists Independent or otherwise in any way shape or form. We have had to many realizations about Scientology and Hubbard. I am not going to belabor the point, I guess I could write a book on de-cultifying, but your doing a much better job than I could ever do. You and Mosey have been dealing with complete and utter insanity and have handled it quite well. We will continue to enjoy what you have to say.

Last edited:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
It will be interesting to see how much they parallel Mike Moore's IFAP wannabe CofS2. I guess they all just like conflicts, tolerance being antithetical to Hubbard. They should have some Rons Org person on the committee, as RO peeps have wonderful conflict games with intergalactic implanting organizations affecting one personally in present time and so on.

Paul

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
It will be interesting to see how much they parallel Mike Moore's IFAP wannabe CofS2. I guess they all just like conflicts, tolerance being antithetical to Hubbard. They should have some Rons Org person on the committee, as RO peeps have wonderful conflict games with intergalactic implanting organizations affecting one personally in present time and so on.

Paul

There is a certain personality type attracted to Fundamentalism, and it tends to be combative, because it is searching for certainty, and once it finds what it thinks is unshifting ground, it gets really pisssy when someone supposedly in the fold finds some loose stones.

There is an Appalachian writer named Fred Chappell who described the Christian version of this in a book called "I Am One of You Forever". The set-up is that there is a store owner who isn't Fundamentalist, and the locals bug him unmercifully. The store owner arranges a baseball game with a church team and loses badly.

They weren’t about to hang back. If it wasn’t a scrawny jackleg preacher leaning on the greasy chopblock to sermonalize the hapless pudgy man, then it was some long-jawed deacon. If it wasn’t a deacon then it was a fierce-talking sister of the church, her gray hair pinned back, gray light glinting on her rimless spectacles. Not even the children gave him peace. Their parents had taught them to say, after paying for their Kool-Aid or peppermints, “Thank you kindly, Mr. Bound-for-Hell.”

He had a sense of irony and told my father that he’d come goddam near changing the name of his establishment to the Bound for Hell Grocery & Dry Goods and only backed off when he found out what it would cost to have his sign repainted.

And then Johnson Gibbs lost that baseball game Mr. Campbell got up against the True Light Rainbow Baptist Church. “That was a trial” he said. “There wasn’t one car on the road didn’t stop here for somebody to run in and tell me how I backed the wrong team because I ain’t sitting on the righthand side of Jesus.”

“I’d be more inclined to fault Johnson’s pitching” my father said.

“Suppose I’d been sitting on the sunny side of the Lord and we won that game. Where would that put them?” Mr Campbell said.
“Might have started a theological ruckus.”

“They can’t stand much more ruckus,” he said “There where the road starts up Turkey Cove is your Rainbow Baptist Church, and it’s a nice white wood church. You go on up the cove a piece and there’s a little old concrete block house which is your New Rainbow Baptist Church. A big chunk of them busted away in an argument over predestination. Another two miles is the True Light Rainbow Baptist Church, which starts off with a few concrete blocks and finishes up tar paper siding.”

“And if we’d won that baseball game?”

“They’d of had them another fight. You’d go up on the mountain and find a pup tent by the road. The One True Light Rainbow Reformed Holiness Baptist Church of the Curveball Jesus.”

“Too bad we didn’t win,” my father said. “I’d be curious to read the articles of faith of that one.”

Paul

What I love about that site, there's a link to a page called 'Questions about Scientology' and that is exactly what it contains 'Questions about Scientology' with no answers to any of the questions.

It is the perfect representation of Scientology, questions with no answers.

It's all on you to do the work ,we're just here to collect the money.

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
More like a squad for the Olympics of Batshit Crazy to compete against Miscavige's Helmet-Cam Squirrel Busters.
speaking of hemet. there has been a debit card theft ring very active there the past few months. the first think that came to mind is maybe someone at the int base took some hatting from narconon. lol.