What's new

ANZO Staff / Sea Org : Request for info

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
I did a couple missions to ANZO back in the 80s. I knew a couple people at the AO but was mainly in the FOLO/CLO. I do remember Maggie Pearce, she seemed pretty rigid and unfunny to me. I liked her husband, he was a bit less rigid and funny. A bit of an artist if I remember. I think they had a son that was a big deal because he was one of OT course room supervisors at a very early age. Think his name was Matt. Not to familiar with other people.

From the FOLO/CLO I remember Kerry Ellis, when she wasn't popping out kids, was a very mean person. THere were a couple kids often at the CLO and she seemed to enjoy yelling at them. I remember Pat Colosimo was the finance director at that time, which I found odd because he seemed more of a follower to me. There was a impromptu canteen in the D/COs office (Margy? Marcy? Rogers) which was just a bookshelf with candy bars and cigarettes that didn't last long because people would take stuff and leave IOUs that were never paid. I can't remember any other names, just faces. There was this irish guy, very funny, but very hard to understand, Jim I think. I'll come back if I remember more names.

Jim O'Sullivan - dark hair, glasses, thickest Oirish accent I've ever heard. IIRC he and his wife were shipped off to Adelaide after they had a child.

Marcy Rogers - sadly deceased I believe as is her hubby Graham. Good people.

Keri Ellis was the first person to reg me back in 1979 - got me onto the HAS Co-audit. Spent an awful lot of time on the RPF and IIRC routed herself back onto it a few years back. A decent person whose behaviour became thuggish over the years she was in CLO.

Pat Collossimo routed out IIRC - divorced his wife (one of the Denness girls) and I never saw him again. He'd had an affair with another CLO crew and she got Declared. I think he left her too.

Old Jimmy got married? Good for him!
Sad to hear about Marcy & Graham, i agree they were very nice. I remeber thinking they didn't really belong there. He was very "old wise man on the hill" seeming, the kind of nice old guy that would fix your bike if you let him tell you a story. She struck me as a dotting english house wife, like she should always be in the kitchen baking things. Didn't they have a son that always hanging around making trouble?
I chalked Kerri's crankiness up to always being pregnant. I kid you not, the 3 times I was down there, I swear she was prgnant with different kids.

Well thanks for the updates.

Old Jimmy got married? Good for him!
Sad to hear about Marcy & Graham, i agree they were very nice. I remeber thinking they didn't really belong there. He was very "old wise man on the hill" seeming, the kind of nice old guy that would fix your bike if you let him tell you a story. She struck me as a dotting english house wife, like she should always be in the kitchen baking things. Didn't they have a son that always hanging around making trouble?
I chalked Kerri's crankiness up to always being pregnant. I kid you not, the 3 times I was down there, I swear she was prgnant with different kids.

Well thanks for the updates.

Marcy had a really good irreverent sense of humour.

Jump

Operating teatime
Hi Jennifer. I was there at that time. You might remember me as the young MAA. Good to see you have some good memories from back then.

Hi Blowin. Jennifer made 2 posts about 18 months ago and may not be reading the board. I hope you guys get to catch up, but don't feel rejected if there's no reply - maybe that poster is off doing other things now :confused2: