What's new

Hello to All Who Just Watched Going Clear! :wave:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Handy Hint: The last thing scientologists escaping scientology's cult-mindset need are lectures about how they ought to think. Just saying.
smile.png

I just saw this :

Handy Hint: The last thing scientologists escaping scientology's cult-mindset need are lectures about how they ought to think. Just saying.
smile.png

Panda Termint

I cannot disagree MORE ....

Luckily for me, I don't give a shit about what you think! :biggrin:

strawman.jpg

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
^^^ That was rude of me, I guess. ^^^

Mockingbird, Allow me to be honest with you.

I have observed that sometimes people think they're decompressing from scientology when what they're actually doing is re-compressing in the opposite direction. It's something which saddens me greatly.

Why not take a short break from all this figure-figure about Hubbard and his artifice? Why not take a short break from those who are advising you in your thought processes? Why not get out and smell the roses for a while.

We'll still be here when you get back and so will scientology. It's not really going away, it's just being called to account.

Relax, man, life is much too short for this crap. :)

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Luckily for me, I don't give a shit about what you think! :biggrin:

View attachment 10006

I thought that maybe it was for you that your name was omitted in that response. But then I remembered that I have never seen mockingbird quote any post here using 'Reply with Quote' button. He just uses the main quote marks function when quoting something another person has posted here, omitting the name of the source of it, except when doing multiple poster quotes - there he types it in the name before each quote. So I wonder if he even knows that there is a Reply with Quote button....

I'd ask him but he blocked me...

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
^^^ That was rude of me, I guess. ^^^

Mockingbird, Allow me to be honest with you.

I have observed that sometimes people think they're decompressing from scientology when what they're actually doing is re-compressing in the opposite direction. It's something which saddens me greatly.

Why not take a short break from all this figure-figure about Hubbard and his artifice? Why not take a short break from those who are advising you in your thought processes? Why not get out and smell the roses for a while.

We'll still be here when you get back and so will scientology. It's not really going away, it's just being called to account.

Relax, man, life is much too short for this crap. :)

Hiya Panda...Good to see you around.:yes:

Yep...Truer words have never been spoken...Been there, done that personally and watched others do the same. :coolwink:

I'm not gonna go into all this now, but I've taken into my home Folks that have Blown the SO, been Fitness Boarded out of the SO (after 10 years of service), royally F'd up on Solo Knots and/or L's, fleeced to the point of Bankruptcy and, in one instance, borderline suicidal. All had been cast aside by the Cof$ as they had no more dough, or were too F'd up (in the eyes of the Cof$) to be "Productive", were no longer of use, etc, etc. :bigcry:

IMHO, what you DON'T do is lecture them, showboat and try and be the smartest guy in the room...What you DO is give them shelter, safe harbor, food, time, compassion, a ready and willing nonjudgmental "ear", a balance of leaving them alone and including them, do the best you can for them to help them realize that here is a future for them that ain't all black and NEVER let them feel that they are a burden to you and "the clock is ticking" as to when you're gonna throw them out. Now, I've had everything happen from someone (the suicidal one, by the way) move on and build a life sans Scn that to this day is very successful, rewarding and happy to someone that got back "In" and subsequently wrote scathing "Knowledge Reports" about me and sent me a "Disconnection" letter because I came up as the big "Suppressive Person" on their Case during a PTS "Handling". :ohmy:

IMHO, there is no "Red Pill" you can give an Scn...They've gotta find their own way out. However, having been an Scn and SO Member that walked away, the most important lanterns that lighted my path out of the Labyrinth were simple acts of kindness, consideration and caring by others...For which I am forever grateful. :thumbsup:

Face:)

Last edited:

jenni with an eye

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hiya Panda...Good to see you around.:yes:

Yep...Truer words have never been spoken...Been there, done that personally and watched others do the same. :coolwink:

I'm not gonna go into all this now, but I've taken into my home Folks that have Blown the SO, been Fitness Boarded out of the SO (after 10 years of service), royally F'd up on Solo Knots and/or L's, fleeced to the point of Bankruptcy and, in one instance, suicidal. All had been cast aside by the Cof$ as they had no more dough, or were too F'd up (in the eyes of the Cof$) to be "Productive", were no longer of use, etc, etc. :bigcry:

IMHO, what you DON'T do is lecture them, showboat and try and be the smartest guy in the room...What you DO is give them shelter, safe harbor, food, time, compassion, a ready and willing non judgmental "ear", a balance of leaving them alone and including them, do the best you can for them to help them realize that here is a future for them that ain't all black and NEVER let them feel that they are a burden to you and "the clock is ticking" as to when you're gonna throw them out. Now, I've had everything happen from someone (the suicidal one, by the way) move on and build a life sans Scn that to this day is very successful, rewarding and happy to someone that got back "In" and subsequently wrote scathing "Knowledge Reports" about me and sent me a "Disconnection" letter because I came up as the big "Suppressive Person" on their Case during a PTS "Handling". :ohmy:

IMHO, there is no "Red Pill" you can give an Scn...They've gotta find their own way out. However, having been an Scn and SO Member that walked away, the most important lanterns that lighted my path out of the Labyrinth were simple acts of kindness, consideration and caring by others...For which I am forever grateful. :thumbsup:

Face:)

My bold.

Awesome post Face :thumbsup:

I really love your style. :bighug:

:coolwink:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
I just saw this :

Panda Termint

I cannot disagree MORE . If I had the info that is critical of Hubbard and Scientology I could have straightened my life out decades ago .

The people leaving the cult deserve the truth and I do not tell them how to think - just saying that is a cheap shot .And LIE .
If you want to say " Mockingbird , I do not have identical opinions to yours and would prefer if you did not state yours " then have the courage to come out and admit you want the views that disagree with yours censored . But to pretend they are "lectures about HOW they ought to think ? "

Um , I guess I would suggest thinking with a mind ?:duh:

See , censors always need an angle or excuse to not face that they just want what they dislike silenced . So LYING about what someone does - like how Scientology handles PR - is resorted to , just saying :)

Hey , why don't you consider ME someone escaping the Scientology mindset who does not need your lecture on how I should think ?

Oh , wait for censorship to work people need to be put into categories . You , who knows better than me what I should do and others who you know better than them what they should read . Just saying .:)

I found your post (above) quite hard to understand MB, but I do know that the way you have chosen to rid yourself of cultic thinking is not for everyone and could actually put some people off being here, and none of us want that.

:no:

Lightness, laughter and warmth (the opposite of seriousness, lectures and anger) seems to work well overall, then IF someone asks a question, a simple answer or a thread recommendation can be helpful ... people tend to do the rest themselves at their own pace, that's just the way it is and the way it should be.

Relax ... things are going really well.