What's new

The Vital Importance of Showing Kindness and Compassion for All Living Things

Balthasar

Patron Meritorious
--snipped---

Some have found that it is possible to put them to work on their behalf.
It appears that most beings want to be useful and get acknowledged for it.

That's black NOTS! Wake up Old Auditor!

Besides, don't rely too much on entity volunteers to do your work in satisfying manner especially if they wouldn't get paid proper wages. You know the old saying "you pay with peanuts, you get ......." :)

Hypatia

Pagan
All life deserves compassion, and that would include plants.

However, that's easier said than done. I find it difficult to be compassionate toward poisonous or venomous insects or hungry pissed off mama bears heading in my general direction.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
That's black NOTS! Wake up Old Auditor!

Besides, don't rely too much on entity volunteers to do your work in satisfying manner especially if they wouldn't get paid proper wages. You know the old saying "you pay with peanuts, you get ......." :)

I think you are both right!

I did took Old Auditor's advice and put my entities at work! Gee... it works ...a good exec training would help though :yes:

I thought the same as Balthasar and consider we can't exploit such entities. My entities are mostly very wise and knowledgeable in many important field of my life , I want to keep them at work for me. Thus, I offer them minimum wage and they are fine with that. They now can make decent living while I offer free berthing, including soap and toilet paper, in my house. :yes:
Like in the SO, I offer them pop corn and free movie on friday night!
(As a side note, it is not a good idea to play ''ghost busters'' - they didn't laugh at all..)

So I'd say make good use of your entities and give them a few bucs to keep them happy and at work.

Anonycat

Crusader
All life deserves compassion, and that would include plants.

However, that's easier said than done. I find it difficult to be compassionate toward poisonous or venomous insects or hungry pissed off mama bears heading in my general direction.

Culties think that they were once clams. Doesn't that mean everything living (or not) could have a human soul equal to yours? Yes, it does, if you fall for that cult of scientology crap. So, go to a pub, order a bucket of delicious steamed clams, and commit torture and genocide on about 20 people like you.

Anonycat

Crusader

That's soul/entity profiling!

According to the cult of scientology, you have a main soul, and hundreds if not thousands of others, called Body Thetans. Just because one of them prevailed to be the main controller, that may not mean it's the best one. In fact, the chances are slim that you are the best soul occupying your body. The chances are maybe one in 5,000. Or in 100,000. Not so good. Maybe it's best if you leave your body and go occupy a clam again. Not too many souls are occupying clams anymore. LaFayette told us that we had occupied clams, so I'm sure you'll feel good slipping back in to a bi-valve body again. And you'll never need to think about scientology or auditing again! Awesome!

Problem solved, and you're welcome.

SPsince83

Gold Meritorious Patron
That's soul/entity profiling!

According to the cult of scientology, you have a main soul, and hundreds if not thousands of others, called Body Thetans. Just because one of them prevailed to be the main controller, that may not mean it's the best one. In fact, the chances are slim that you are the best soul occupying your body. The chances are maybe one in 5,000. Or in 100,000. Not so good. Maybe it's best if you leave your body and go occupy a clam again. Not too many souls are occupying clams anymore. LaFayette told us that we had occupied clams, so I'm sure you'll feel good slipping back in to a bi-valve body again. And you'll never need to think about scientology or auditing again! Awesome!

Problem solved, and you're welcome.

More clams = more chowder. Just sayin'.:coolwink:

prosecco

Patron Meritorious
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by OldAuditor

On the other hand, if you actually are involved in helping anyone, I would be interested in why you think spiritual entities are crap.

Dear Lotus,

I spent 40 years studying and using L Ron Hubbard's research and he originally felt in the 1950s that entities should be audited like any other preclear.
Then when he got into dicking around with them on the OT levels, they scared him and he treated them as opponents to be gotten rid of at all costs.
That is why each level of the OT levels originally required attesting to "having got rid of them".

In the last weeks of his life, he was frantically trying to rid himself of entities and even commissioned an e-meter which would somehow electrocute them.

I found that quite interesting and found through actual sessions over many years that treating entities with kindness helped them out and prevented them from hanging around and causing problems.

You are totally free to ignore entities and any evidence that they exist.

But, Life gets very interesting for those who actually work with entities, rather than scrape them off as in the OT levels.
Some have found that it is possible to put them to work on their behalf.
It appears that most beings want to be useful and get acknowledged for it.

My view is that BTs/clusters etc, are a manifestation of Hubbard's case, psyche, whatever you want to call it. I don't buy into it. For ages what kept me going as a scientologist was the confusion that the e meter was doing something on the OT levels. But it was mostly my own mind believing what was in front of me that was creating the e meter to react rather than a separate entity.

I do believe that the mind is a very powerful thing. Combined with the fact that most people want to believe in miracles is a potent mix.

Anonycat

Crusader
My view is that BTs/clusters etc, are a manifestation of Hubbard's case, psyche, whatever you want to call it. I don't buy into it. For ages what kept me going as a scientologist was the confusion that the e meter was doing something on the OT levels. But it was mostly my own mind believing what was in front of me that was creating the e meter to react rather than a separate entity.

I do believe that the mind is a very powerful thing. Combined with the fact that most people want to believe in miracles is a potent mix.

LaFayette created the problem and the only solution, as a money making scam. If he hadn't conned people into believing it, there would be no scientology. It would be reduced to: if you don't understand a word, look it up in a dictionary. My second grade teacher explained that at no cost. The cult of scientology is worthless, and a scam.

Hypatia

Pagan
Culties think that they were once clams. Doesn't that mean everything living (or not) could have a human soul equal to yours? Yes, it does, if you fall for that cult of scientology crap. So, go to a pub, order a bucket of delicious steamed clams, and commit torture and genocide on about 20 people like you.

See, Scios can't do that because it would be cannibalism.

SPsince83

Gold Meritorious Patron
LaFayette created the problem and the only solution, as a money making scam. If he hadn't conned people into believing it, there would be no scientology. It would be reduced to: if you don't understand a word, look it up in a dictionary. My second grade teacher explained that at no cost. The cult of scientology is worthless, and a scam.

Funny, second grade is where I learned that too. It was a lifelong habit before scn. I had teachers who were DEATH on vocabulary, plus my sarcastic father had a ridiculously broad and accurate vocabulary (well, I guess it was true of my aunts and uncles and grandparents, too) and would shred me over any mistakes in vocabulary, grammar or syntax. That might be why study tech hit me so hard and was really what bonded me to scn in the first place.

prosecco

Patron Meritorious

Can't remember where I read it, probably here on ESMB about study tech not even being his idea.

Yes, Hubbard conned people, but think he also was a believer, which fits hand in glove with his narcissism.

Anonycat

Crusader
Can't remember where I read it, probably here on ESMB about study tech not even being his idea.

Yes, Hubbard conned people, but think he also was a believer, which fits hand in glove with his narcissism.

There is no doubt at all that he was mentally ill. He wrote a letter asking for psychiatric help, and didn't get much needed help in the end. He passed mental illness down to his offspring, and it was so severe, that even Jamie, his great-grandson struggles with it. Yes, he was very mentally ill.

But did he really believe in his own scam? I think not. He lied up a storm to make people believe in him. He lied wildly about his background. He lied about testing his theories presented. He lied about Clears. He staged a hoax in Los Angeles, presenting "Bianca" as living proof of the powers of a Clear, but she couldn't even say what color tie LaFayette was wearing. He KNEW none of it worked. It never did and never will. He just wanted money, and the lies about his background were the foundation of building the trust, and creating hoaxes was the next step to getting money. I do think he believed in Black Magic, and tried to weave it throughout his scam called scientology. That magic would give it power, and the structural integrity to hold it together and keep it safe and functioning. That's my take on it.

Last edited: