What's new

TIZIANO LUGLI – My Scientology Story

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I don't recall anyone in the Freezone who needed much in the way of OT
preps.

Depends what you mean by "needed."

"Hey, would you rather do an intensive of boring crap or start on the super-duper hot stuff?" contains an offer not likely to be refused. The problem is when the set-ups actually *are* needed because the person isn't in particularly good shape, and their perception isn't up to running the stuff on OT2 and OT3 because their internal world is too "noisy."

Paul

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Interesting story but for this:

I was outraged and highly disappointed at how CC INT has even allowed this kind of garbage to reach my lines. I personally wonder if any of this kind of LIES, mis-communication, alter-isness of data and slanderous remarks with SP and criminal accusation would have been written towards a celebrity of definite higher exposure, if this KR would have been just shredded, and maybe the terminal who wrote it, security checked for “What withhold has (name) missed on you?” Was I just considered “not celebrity enough?” Or someone didn’t do their job at CCInt? I would have expected ethics and President’s Office “protection” on such nonsense, heavy enturbulation and serious DEV-T.

The guy was miffed that he was being treated like the cult treats the rest of us "NON celeb types" i.e, like dirt.

He's not going to get rid of the mind fuck until he gets rid of all this arrogance.

Veda

Sponsor

"Hey, would you rather do an intensive of boring crap or start on the super-duper hot stuff?" contains an offer not likely to be refused. The problem is when the set-ups actually *are* needed because the person isn't in particularly good shape, and their perception isn't up to running the stuff on OT2 and OT3 because their internal world is too "noisy."

Paul

Unfortunately, with the Scientology enlightenment(A)/mind f__k(B) combo, the words "set up" have a double meaning, and sometimes "creating a vacuum" (A) is a bad idea if it's then going to be filled with (B), and, worse, filled with (B) with a "Floating Tone Arm."

Add to that slick marketing http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/01/21/tiziano-lugli-breaks-free and even ordinary folk http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/arts/2005/03/10/crumb_fri_seven.jpg may be attracted to the Hubbardian Labyrinth.

"Your writing has a deep hypnotic effect on people and they are always pleased with what you write...

"Your psychology is advanced and true and wonderful. It hypnotizes people. It predicts their emotions, for you are their ruler."

L. Ron Hubbard, from the 'Affirmations', 1946

Boojuum

Silver Meritorious Patron
Wowza--Thrilling PO'd at the COS story

The guy was miffed that he was being treated like the cult treats the rest of us "NON celeb types" i.e, like dirt.

He's not going to get rid of the mind fuck until he gets rid of all this arrogance.

1. You are 100% correct, Pooks. Can you imagine the SO flying any CL V public's parents or even staff anywhere for any reason? Take note, all of you lowly non-celebs. The story is a scio celebrity story. Tiziano and his family had to be flowing so much money to the cos that they let him linger as an apostate for as long as possible. His story doesn't contain one single peep about money.

2. How the cos could have messed up this man's bridge progress is truly amazing. According to the story, Tiziano's completely hooked on the KoolAid, but the cos was so intent on making him admit he told someone not to buy some books that he eventually wound up in Marty's org. How many $100,000's did the cos lose because of that?

3. Thugs and stupid people do stupid things. We'll be seeing more of this in the near future.

4. Tiziano's memory of the good old days is either delusional or uninformed or both? Perhaps from the kid glove handling perspective at CC it might have been that glorious way for brief periods of time but those are exceptions. I guess if you move from celebrity student to celebrity pc to celebrity student to celebrity pc it could be that way. Life in the cos is rough and wild. Try going into an org with no money or assets and no willingness to join staff and see how terrific the cos is.

Terril park

Sponsor

Paul

Well I was there for whatever. No pre conceptions. I'd have done whatever
the auditor/C/S said. Have no idea whether it may be boring.

As it happened it parralleled my "case".

I've always been in good shape. Before scn achieved ext at will.
Natural clear including qualing St Hills senior C/S forced to ack that.

In my world I'm the noise creator? lol!

But this is only indirectly about me.

People going to upper levels in the FZ may have Dof P, maybe LIC,
and whatever review is appropriate.

They don't get compulsory 6 month sec checks and sec checks to
establish eligibility.

They don't have to donate to libraries to get an EP check.

What do I know? I'm with martin Luther. :)

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
His 'CoS Celebrity think' is the result of how they handle 'celebrities'. It's always been that way to one degree or another. He's bee propagandized the CCI way.

Cadetification

Patron with Honors

Good point. The only out-point he saw with the Church is that they didn't treat him like royalty.

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
The only positive I see in this story is that scientology has lost a large money stream. And that is a really good thing. And they did it to themselves, but that is no surprise. :duh: