What's new

Anti-Scientology Fair Game

Caroline

Patron Meritorious
But he managed to get a response through on Warrior's question even though it didn't answer the question. How did he do that, and so quickly?
Yodaling.jpg

Yodaling.

Warrior

Patron with Honors
Caroline said: No Internet connection.

Really? That's totally freaking [bcolor=#ffffff]AMAZING[/bcolor] -- I mean like SUPER C[bcolor=#ffffff]O[/bcolor]OL!!!!!!!!! :) ;) :( :D:cool:

I wanted to know how Gerry can send emails with no Internet connection because a LOT of money could be saved (and better spent on other things) if an Internet connection wasn't necessary.

First I want to assure you that I am being very sincere here in my desire to know.

I mean, I am always VERY, VERY interested to learn new things. Always have been, ever since I can remember eating a shiny cherry red glass Christmas tree ornament (when I was about one year old) to find out what it tasted like. I thought it might taste like the cherry-flavored ribbon candy that my grandma Alice (RIP) used to give me around Christmas time. But boy-oh-boy did I ever learn a new lesson -- one I will remember 'til the day I die: Glass Christmas tree ornaments are NOT meant to be eaten!!! :)

Once again, today I suddenly got VERY curious -- not about glass Christmas tree ornaments, mind you -- so I endeavored to learn YET MORE NEW INFORMATION since I LOVE LEARNING NEW THINGS, and because I have received many, many emails from sender: [email protected] over the past 17 years, and also because I wondered just HOW it could be possible for Gerry to send emails with "No Internet connection"!!!

I mean, like WOW!!! This was a real head-scratcher for me as I pondered the possibilities. And I mean, not only was it completely mystifying, but I was really, really, really, really, really super incredibly interested to discover new factual information, so the first thing I did was a Domain Name lookup to find out the name of the host for Gerry's web site, GerryArmstrong.org.

Here is what I found:

GerryArmstrong.org is hosted by Dialog Zentrum Berlin e.V.

The President of Dialog Zentrum Berlin e.V. is Gerry's and my friend, the Reverend Thomas Gandow! See https://www.linkedin.com/in/thomas-gandow-92378a45/?originalSubdomain=de

Here are the results of the DNS (Domain Name Server) query:
Domain Name: GERRYARMSTRONG.ORG
Registry Domain ID: D88627083-LROR
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.ionos.com
Registrar URL: https://registrar.ionos.info/
Updated Date: 2019-07-23T01:30:15Z
Creation Date: 2002-07-22T17:14:27Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2020-07-22T17:14:27Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date:
Registrar: 11 IONOS SE
Registrar IANA ID: 83
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: 1.6105601459
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/eppclientTransferProhibited
Registrant Organization: Dialog Zentrum Berlin e.V.
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Country: DE
Name Server: NS1107.UI-DNS.DE
Name Server: NS1107.UI-DNS.COM
Name Server: NS1107.UI-DNS.BIZ
Name Server: NS1107.UI-DNS.ORG
Last update of WHOIS database: 2019-09-23T22:50:29Z

Next, I looked at the header of an email I received from sender: Gerry Armstrong <[email protected]>

Here is the pertinent part of the email header:

Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from dnvrco-cmimta24 ([107.14.174.244]) by cdptpa-fep16.email.rr.com <----A relay mail server in Denver, Colorado
(InterMail vM.8.04.03.24 201-2389-100-172-20151028) with ESMTP
id <20181228185719.HICX9324.cdptpa-fep16.email.rr.com@dnvrco-cmimta24> <---------email.rr.com is Roadrunner (my ISP)
for <[email protected]> <--------My email address
Received: from mout.kundenserver.de ([212.227.126.131]) <------------------------------A mail server in Germany
by esmtp with ESMTP
id cxJsgwpEpcg9kcxJugfwRX; Fri, 28 Dec 2018 18:57:19 +0000
Received: from DESKTOPVLEEPQK ([70.78.206.105]) by mrelayeu.kundenserver.de <--A mail relay server in Germany
(mreue010 [212.227.15.129]) with ESMTPSA (Nemesis) id
1M89bP-1gh3vJ0OuZ-005Hdo; Fri, 28 Dec 2018 19:57:11 +0100
Message-ID: <[email protected]>

Now if I could just figure out how Gerry can connect to an email server and send email with "NO Internet connection"...

I'm always open to learning new things!

Last edited:

Warrior

Patron with Honors
Presented without comment:

View attachment 15790
Just so you know, Alanzo, I wouldn't have seen this bit about your bankruptcy if you hadn't posted this.

And since I am always wanting to know new things, and because I wanted to know if it is true, I went
to Google and searched for your name + "bankruptcy".

I found that it is public information that is available to anyone with access to the Internet if they are
also willing to pay a $3.99 fee for the report.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention!

Warrior

Patron with Honors
At http://gerryarmstrong.ca/the-false-document-idea/, Gerry ("No Internet connection") Armstrong wrote:

Begin quote of added inaplicable statements:
"That is a long and constant time to want to know this thing. I have to acknowledge that. You want to know something, or rather have always wanted to know something, that is seemingly so unimportant, being thirty-five years ago, and already discussed, and yet so vital that you always wanted to know it. I have always, it could be said, wanted to know God, but that’s nothing unusual. All kinds of people live their lives wanting to know God. I can’t think, however, of some this-world detail, like someone’s intention, I always wanted to know."

"[A]lready discussed"? Where? Please provide a link that shows where you have already answered my exact question.

Next Gerry said:
"I do realize that the idea that I wanted to create false documents, along with getting them into Scientology files, is the Miscavige Scientologist conspirators’ assertion — or really its malignant PR. If you really have always wanted to know what you say you always wanted to know, you have always wanted to know if what the Miscavige conspirators have been saying for thirty-four years is true."

Nite try, Gerry. But I call bullshit. I asked you about a very specific portion of the transcript. Because of what the transcript says, I asked you whether you were intending to create false documents. That's what the transcript says. So my question is a fair question.

Did you say "we can simply create these, you know, I can create documents with relative ease"?

Yes or no?

Next Gerry said:
"I will definitely answer."

I'm waiting.

Tanchi

Patron with Honors
At http://gerryarmstrong.ca/the-false-document-idea/, Gerry ("No Internet connection") Armstrong wrote:

Begin quote of added inaplicable statements:
"That is a long and constant time to want to know this thing. I have to acknowledge that. You want to know something, or rather have always wanted to know something, that is seemingly so unimportant, being thirty-five years ago, and already discussed, and yet so vital that you always wanted to know it. I have always, it could be said, wanted to know God, but that’s nothing unusual. All kinds of people live their lives wanting to know God. I can’t think, however, of some this-world detail, like someone’s intention, I always wanted to know."

"[A]lready discussed"? Where? Please provide a link that shows where you have already answered my exact question.

Next Gerry said:
"I do realize that the idea that I wanted to create false documents, along with getting them into Scientology files, is the Miscavige Scientologist conspirators’ assertion — or really its malignant PR. If you really have always wanted to know what you say you always wanted to know, you have always wanted to know if what the Miscavige conspirators have been saying for thirty-four years is true."

Nite try, Gerry. But I call bullshit. I asked you about a very specific portion of the transcript. Because of what the transcript says, I asked you whether you were intending to create false documents. That's what the transcript says. So my question is a fair question.

Did you say "we can simply create these, you know, I can create documents with relative ease"?

Yes or no?

Next Gerry said:
"I will definitely answer."

I'm waiting.

I hope this answer will not contain 361 words with deflective references to God and Rinder.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Emma has posted a clear example of Anti-Scientology Fair Game.

And guess what? No one cares. He deserved it.

Such is the moral superiority of Anti-Scientologists over Scientologists.

This is why anti-Scientology deserves criticism. This is why it must be criticized.

Once you see it, you can't unsee it.

I'm asking you to just please see it.

Last edited:

He-man

Hero extraordinary

This is why anti-Scientology deserves criticism. This is why it must be criticized.

Not seeing anyone said(so far) that you deserved it.

Not saying(so far) that you deserved.

But you can't really play the victim in this epic drama of you and Karen/Jeffrey. Not even a matter of who started it. Ye are all down in the mud, flinging mud.

I'm the only one who can claim the moral upper ground in this mud fight.

:gotcha:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Not seeing anyone said(so far) that you deserved it.

Not saying(so far) that you deserved.

But you can't really play the victim in this epic drama of you and Karen/Jeffrey. Not even a matter of who started it. Ye are all down in the mud, flinging mud.

I'm the only one who can claim the moral upper ground in this mud fight.

:gotcha:
Now he's "playing the victim".

Victim blaming, victim shaming. "You pulled it in". Exactly like Scientology.

Please do not be blind to your own tribal hypocrisy.

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Now he's "playing the victim".

Victim blaming, victim shaming. "You pulled it in".

Please do not be blind to your own tribal hypocrisy.
You don't see it do you, you don't see how you, still having that post on Karen on your blog, is as bad as your perceived opponent?

And you can't see I don't take sides in this bullshit.

Well, after five weeks, if I haven't been able to hammer that point into you, you need to seriously consider taking classes in sentence composition and following the thin red line of a debate. I'm sure your local local community college would have something around those lines.

The only tribe I belong to is the heroic tribe, not many of us here, sorry.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

What you have done towards Karen is a perfect example of Fair Game.

Sending information from a public document in a private email. Sorry, that's not. :no:

Sorry to disabuse you of that, as I know that you so badly need instances of Fair Game from the Ex community to support your false narrative.

You also accused me of Fair Game as well. My crime? Linking to your post on ESMB from years ago, where you were witness to a crime while in the CoS but failed to report it to law enforcement.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

Sorry
This is not what I see

And I don't want to
Adopt your views.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
What you have done towards Karen is a perfect example of Fair Game.

Sending information from a public document in a private email. Sorry, that's not. :no:

Sorry to disabuse you of that, as I know that you so badly need instances of Fair Game from the Ex community to support your false narrative.

You also accused me of Fair Game as well. My crime? Linking to your post on ESMB from years ago, where you were witness to a crime while in the CoS but failed to report it to law enforcement.
You are a piece of shit to use my mother's death from Alzheimer's in that way.

And your continued use of it here, proves you are a piece of shit.

He-man

Hero extraordinary

He does have a point though.

1. You are building a narrative.
2. You have no moral qualms on building that narrative.
3. Yet somehow you seem to allow yourself to perceive yourself to be a victim.

It's not very mature.

Who is the victimized martyr in this epic tale of abuse and despair? Is it you or is it Karen?

Emma?

Me?

All of us?

Just you and Karen?

Fuck if I know.

I really don't care who's the victim. Not when it comes to you, Karen and Jeffybeffy anyways. Ye've been doing this kinda stuff for far too long now to be anyone's victim.

Grow up.

Wake up.

Move on.

[format=h1]N E X T ![/format]

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

I wrote nothing about your mother's death.

I linked to where you posted about it because you constantly ask for others to reveal crimes they participated in or witnessed. Yet you ignore all others who ask you to do the same. Why the double standard? Clearly that was an instance where you personally witnessed a crime, and were the victim of a crime, wasn't it? Or do the perpetrators get a pass because they were just following their religious beliefs?

You ran a Mission for a period of time, and witnessed plenty of fraud, yet you are silent on that.

I think I know why. It's contrary to your false narrative that 99.9% of Scientologists never harmed another and never would.

Did Mike, Karen or one of the other whistleblowers defraud you back then? Or was it someone else you haven't named?