What's new

Does anybody have a copy of Flag Land Base Recruit Qualifications?

thefiredragon

Patron Meritorious
I deleted it but now
I'm re-posting this to figure out why I was kicked out from the Sea Org.
Does anybody knows what 11.) B and E out Qual mean? I was writing letters to Justice Chief,and Fithess board and all other post I could think of for several years asking them
why they kicked me out.
They won't give me a straight answer.
I mean, if take out a part that I told to my auditor things that was from another life (and
after i asked to be RPFed,i was told that nobody can be punished for something they did in
another body),what else there left.. In this life, I broke a plate,a glass and 2 keys.
Then I took somebody's jacket and then returned it. Is it enough to be kicked out?
Please,somebody tell me what 11 B and E means!It just drives me nuts!I did not get a sec check,nothing! I was woking as FC HCO expiditor,was keeping my stats up (even if I had to miss my lunch to do that) and one day I was called to HCO and they gave me a paper
to sign. While I was reading it, some girl (I gorgot her post )was holding her hand over
the top.After I read it,she took her hand off the top of a paper and it was a leaving agreement!I did not know i was leaving! I just finished my doubt formula and I wanted to stay!
Then HAS bought me a ticket to Russia and MAA gave me $20 and said it's a gift ,I don't have to pay it back. (How nice of her! )
Then I&R took me to airport and a cople of hours later I was on anothother part of the world,in total confussion. Took for me a couple of days to realize that I'm no longer in US.

Last edited:

Ladybird

Silver Meritorious Patron
I don't have any copies of that Flag Order but I will try to find one. I don't remember qualifications 11.) B and E right off hand but the quals were changed several times, especially for Flag after Lisa McPherson died. What year were you at Flag?

Meanwhile here is a post I wrote about being a recruiter. (I am so very sorry about all the people I recruited and have been doing everything I am able to do to try to get people out and stop the cult from recruiting and hurting others.)

Ladybird Posted on Saturday, May 21, 2005 - 5:46 pm:

Speaking from my experience as a Sea Org Missionaire and recruiter, we used to take anyone who could get on a bus train or plane before Thursday at 2pm. (Stats Day, the most holy day of the week in scientology). Many would not pass the quals and get routed out, but hey, that was HCOs problem. Many of the current top executives and old timers got in the Sea Org under these relaxed qualifications and would never be allowed in now.

Now, the qualifications are very strict. I will try to give you an overview.

0.) You get regged to join the Sea Org

1.) The recruiter interviews you about basic out quals, including LSD, any psych history or drugs including ritalin, any criminal history, any debts, any connection to press or other antagonistic sources, any connection to anyone not in good standing with the church, any objections from your parents or family, etc.

2.) Once you have passed this interview, you are invited to sign your billion year Sea Org Contract. Ideally, this is done with as much pomp and circumstance as possible, at events there will be a special table all set up with Sea Org insignia and decorations, and the Sea Org Officers will be there in full uniform complete with braids, medals and campaign ribbons to shake your hand and make you feel really important. A formal swearing in and signing will take place. Pictures will be taken.

3.) Usually the next morning you will be scheduled to take tests and fill out your Life History Form. The tests are the OCA, the IQ test, the Aptitude Test and the Leadership Test. The Life History is now on a floppy disk, and is even more specific and intrusive, Warriors outline above is good, I do have a more recent one I will try to find and post later.

4.) Also at this point an auditor or meter trained recruiter will will give you a meter check on the A to J PTS types and a meter check on Help and Control. The whole list doesn't have to F/N, but any reads must be handled to F/N.

5.) All your data plus a routing form is put into a folder and submitted to Security, who will do computer searches on you, DMV check, credit check, etc, plus check on all the friends and family you put on your life History. They will also run a cross check through their internal computers checking for any data they already have on file about you or anyone you know.

6.) Once you pass ok from Security, the folder goes to OSA. OSA will check their own secret records and do their other secret background checks, including contacting the DSA (department of special affairs) of every org or mission you were ever affiliated with, looking for any flaps, ethics situations, etc.

7.) If you have made it this far, a "Project Prepare" is written and added to your folder. This is your plan for getting yourself 100% out of the wog world and includes things like selling all your mest, closing your lease or selling your house or business, paying all debts, finding a home for your dog, etc. This is all supposed to be done "RIGHT NOW". Unless the recruit arrives within days or weeks they often fall off the line and never arrive because they have too much time to think about it and get influenced by their friends and family not to do it.

8.) Once you arrive in the Sea Org, you route on to the EPF (estates project force). This consists of 5 hours of indoctrination and 8 hours of mest work per day. There are 5 courses, Basic Study Manual, Introduction to Scientology Ethics, Welcome to the Sea Org (5 tapes), Keys to Competence, and the Basic Sea Org Member Hat. The EPF should take 2 or 3 weeks, and those who don't finish in that time start to have their quals reviewed. If you have made it this far, you will get help for things like study problems or a minor PTS situation, but around 30% are offloaded for things like physical problems that show up when they can't handle the heavy mest work or schedule, trouble taking or giving orders, discipline problems, financial problems, or a PTS situation that wasn't known before, such as parents, ex-spouse or children who get upset once you have routed in.

9.) Once you graduate the EPF, you are supposed to be posted in the HCO Expeditor pool, where you continue 5 hours of study per day on Staff Status 0, SSI, and SSII. Your jobs are supposed to be to go work where HCO says you are needed, and thus get a feel for the organization. This almost never happens though, because of the chronic short staffing, and "divisional recruitment" wherein the division who recruited you wants you RIGHT NOW cover some black hole of a post that they think is critical.

10.) Usually step 9 is skipped, and you are just slammed onto a post and given 10 thousand orders to get your stats up. You get no bonuses or priveledges until you are fully hatted for your post. You are supposed to get 5 hours study until you are fully hatted, but good luck, buddy. I know many execs who were not fully hatted years later.

Welcome to the Sea Org!

Gadfly

Crusader
The Church constantly manipulates and represents "data" and "facts" to offload people AND to "declare" people.

It is what they do.

The policies are meaningless. There are SO MANY contradictory policies and Sea Org issues that can be interpreted in so many various conflicting ways, depending on the DESIRED OUTCOME of the Convening Authority, a Fitness Board, IJC, or COB. The OUTCOME is already decide, despite any policies, and they will "contrive" the relevant policy sections to make it APPEAR to "make sense". You are trying to find logic, common sense, intelligence, and decency where none exists. You are involved in a Fool's Game.

You will never find out "why", because it is all a BIG CHARADE. It can never "make sense", because the group known as the C of S MANUFACTURES "facts" as it suits them. LRH began that habit, by manufacturing "himself" (the LRH image), and it contnues to this day with endless misrepresentations of "facts" on EVERY avenue of activity involving the Church of Scientology. The C of S is at least 90% PR. IT is all make-believe. But, you make the mistake of continuing "to believe". That is MISTAKE NUMBER 1.

The BEST solution is to have nothing to do with them. How can you expect NOT to get shit all over your shoes when you choose to step RIGHT INTO THE SHIT? :confused2:

thefiredragon

Patron Meritorious
I understand and even agree with a few points. But i still would like to know.
I've seen many other people who commited crimes and they was not kicked out. I just wanted to know if they kicked me out for past life stuff or for some
stupid stuff,like breaking things.
I have a re-entry program and all it says is to do Student Hat course,PTS/SP
course and get some auditing. I would like to know,why they did not RPFed me when I asked?I've done product one and was about to finish product 2 (I was at the last page of
my last course.) May be that's why. They was tryed to kick me out before I finish the course,otherwise they would have to do something about me.

Hoodwinked

Patron with Honors
I deleted it but now
I'm re-posting this to figure out why I was kicked out from the Sea Org.
Does anybody knows what 11.) B and E out Qual mean? I was writing letters to Justice Chief,and Fithess board and all other post I could think of for several years asking them
why they kicked me out.
They won't give me a straight answer.
I mean, if take out a part that I told to my auditor things that was from another life (and
after i asked to be RPFed,i was told that nobody can be punished for something they did in
another body),what else there left.. In this life, I broke a plate,a glass and 2 keys.
Then I took somebody's jacket and then returned it. Is it enough to be kicked out?
Please,somebody tell me what 11 B and E means!It just drives me nuts!I did not get a sec check,nothing! I was woking as FC HCO expiditor,was keeping my stats up (even if I had to miss my lunch to do that) and one day I was called to HCO and they gave me a paper
to sign. While I was reading it, some girl (I gorgot her post )was holding her hand over
the top.After I read it,she took her hand off the top of a paper and it was a leaving agreement!I did not know i was leaving! I just finished my doubt formula and I wanted to stay!
Then HAS bought me a ticket to Russia and MAA gave me $20 and said it's a gift ,I don't have to pay it back. (How nice of her! )
Then I&R took me to airport and a cople of hours later I was on anothother part of the world,in total confussion. Took for me a couple of days to realize that I'm no longer in US.

No point in trying to figure out the mind fuck. Just be thankful that YOU'RE OUT!!! And that they actually bought you a ticket back to Russia! That is a major win. I am surprised that they didn't just leave you in Tampa with $20.00 and tell you to make it go right.

Don't spin yourself in on a figure-figure. Just celebrate your good fortune.
:party:

thefiredragon

Patron Meritorious
No point in trying to figure out the mind fuck. Just be thankful that YOU'RE OUT!!! And that they actually bought you a ticket back to Russia! That is a major win. I am surprised that they didn't just leave you in Tampa with $20.00 and tell you to make it go right.

I can't celebrate.
I'm not really "out'. I put myself in jail twice for that.I missed my son's birthday and my stepdaughter almost got killed.That's why I need an auditor.To figure things out.
Here,read my post
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=15991

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gadfly

Crusader

From other recent things RG has said on this forum, she apparently INTENDS on GOING BACK and participating with the C of S! :confused2: :no:

Not a very bright idea at all. :duh:

Gadfly

Crusader
I never said it!
Read my doubt formula.please!

Well if not, very GOOD for YOU!

RG, you need to understand that much of Scientology involves a "mind fuck".

I know that it can be stressful getting "thrown out". I was declared, and at first I went overboard trying to "understand it", writing up queries, digging through policies, communicating with IJC, playing along and jumping through a few more hoops, but after awhile it became VERY clear to me that I was dealing with very HIGHLY PROGRAMMED MACHINES! These people are ROBOTS, and once you can pull out of it enough to SEE THAT, you will realize that there is no reason to maintain any interest in the group OR with the subject.

Scientology, while making "some sense" to "some" people "some" of the time, DOES NOT deliver "spiritual freedom", "OT abilities", or "increased awareness", at least not at all to the degree Hubbard CLAIMS it does, and there are many other great religious PATHS out there that first, don't require so much money, second, don't require so much of ones time and energy, and third, don't involve such a severe brain-washing system of control.

Be HAPPY that they offloaded you. It can be FAR more stressful to try to "route out", when they fight against your intentions, and do everything to stop you! I know people who have spent YEARS trying to route out. THAT takes an emotional toll.

Do whatever it takes to get into a frame of mind where Scientology is meaningless to you, and then move on. There is MUCH more to life than Scientology. And, from where I am sitting, there are many more legitimate "paths to joy and freedom" than what pretends to exist in Scientology.

BunnySkull

My guess would be either they though you were mentally unstable or you didn't have enough money. Your risk factor outweighed the slave labor you could give them.

No offense, but at times on here I've thought you might be bi-polar or have other mental health issues. From what I understand about Scientology if they think you actually have (real) mental health issues (as opposed to the ones they make up to make you think something is wrong with you that only they can fix) they will just off-load your ass; not "try to help" as they like to claim. Anyone with psychological issues is just a potential flap to them so they cut them out quick if they sense a problem or there's not enough money to make it worth the risk/ their while.

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thank you, BunnySkull

Thank you, BunnySkull, for having the guts to say that. And you did it kindly too.

freethinker

Sponsor
I understand and even agree with a few points. But i still would like to know.
I've seen many other people who commited crimes and they was not kicked out. I just wanted to know if they kicked me out for past life stuff or for some
stupid stuff,like breaking things.
I have a re-entry program and all it says is to do Student Hat course,PTS/SP
course and get some auditing. I would like to know,why they did not RPFed me when I asked?I've done product one and was about to finish product 2 (I was at the last page of
my last course.) May be that's why. They was tryed to kick me out before I finish the course,otherwise they would have to do something about me.
They more than likely kicked you out because you are too damned honest.

That's a security situation waiting to happen in the Scientology world.

If you caught on to what they are really doing with Scientology. Your honesty would be an extreme liability.

Just my opinion.

thefiredragon

Patron Meritorious
My guess would be either they though you were mentally unstable or you didn't have enough money. Your risk factor outweighed the slave labor you could give them.

No offense, but at times on here I've thought you might be bi-polar or have other mental health issues. From what I understand about Scientology if they think you actually have (real) mental health issues (as opposed to the ones they make up to make you think something is wrong with you that only they can fix) they will just off-load your ass; not "try to help" as they like to claim. Anyone with psychological issues is just a potential flap to them so they cut them out quick if they sense a problem or there's not enough money to make it worth the risk/ their while.

Oh,come on!1. I could get some money from my family or sell the house if they would give me a choice to stay and to pay for my auditing.
2.I don't have any mental issues. When my ex and I was going thrugh the kids castody (I have a solo castody now), I had to be evalueted by some very experienced shrink and she did not find anything wrong with me. I have a paper to prove it.
She even wrote a recomendation for a judge, saying what a Hight-IQ-great and stable person I am .
I don't think,they kicked me out because I was unstable. I thinnk,they just
did not know how to handle my case.

Last edited:

thefiredragon

Patron Meritorious
They more than likely kicked you out because you are too damned honest.

That's a security situation waiting to happen in the Scientology world.

If you caught on to what they are really doing with Scientology. Your honesty would be an extreme liability.

Just my opinion.

May be. May be because i was writing to DM a lot when i was at Flag (like KRs to RTC and stuff like that.) That's could be the reason..

Last edited:

BunnySkull

Oh,come on!1. I could get some money from my family or sell the house if they would give me a choice to stay and to pay for my auditing.
2.I don't have any mental issues. When my ex and I was going thrugh the kids castody, I had to be evalueted by some very experienced shrink and she did not find anything wrong with me. I have a paper to prove it.
She even wrote a recomendation for a judge, saying what a Hight-IQ-great and stable person I am .
I don't think,they kicked me out because I was unstable. I thinnk,they just
did not know how to handle my case.

I'm not going to fight with you on this, obviously I do not know you. You could be making up the story about the psychologist or what they said - and no psychologist gives you a paper saying you are "sane." At most you would have gotten a paper saying "you are not a danger to yourself or your children" that doesn't mean you have no mental health issues btw. But what a psychologist did or didn't determine about you after some brief interviews focusing on a custody issue isn't relevant here and is just hearsay besides

However, you have made many posts on here, detailing your personal life, that would lead many people to believe you are not the most mentally stable person in the world. I'm not even talking about all the past life stuff. I'm talking about situations you've talked about with your kids, custody battles, bad choices, priorities, irrationality -- I don't want to start going through your post history and quoting all the the things that stand out like sore thumbs - but they are most assuredly there in spades.

HOWEVER the fact that you posted on here repeatedly and quite seriously as Hubbard's dead gay son is also something I mark under the "mental problem" category, truth be known.
Maybe I'm in the minority on that one, but I don't really think so.

(Also, thanks for the support Lurker5)