What's new

Bill Frank's story about brainwashing (thread merge)

TG1

Angelic Poster
Because who wouldn't want all their considerations handled?

"I have no considerations left. None. At all."

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Where's my ARCX session?

I want an L1C and an L4BRB and a C/S 53 and a Green Form 40X.

After that I think I'll feel much better about criticising Scientology :)

G

Gottabrain

And the winner is/was Hubbard .... now Miscavige :angry::angry:

Hubbard continued to misrepresent and deceive the public and profit from that deceit.

How many people have taken their lives due to being continuously introverted on OW's?

Yes. So evil. Even his own son, sweet Quentin Hubbard. :angry:

Hubbard's not here to be held accountable, he's apparently at Target 2 doing his thang... and no doubt if DM decides to take his life, the PR line will be he was fired on mission to assist LRH at target two having completed his mission orders on planet Earth.... shit I should just write the cults PR campaign now for them save em a bit of time.

Is the Indy camp trying to make some sort of indiction to the ex's so we settle down? Are we becoming an issue for their future expansion? Just asking!

That crossed my mind, too. But only for about 3 seconds.

I am greatly enjoying the new friendships I've made with Indies in the last few weeks. What I've found is that, as individuals, they are not quite so dedicated to the tech and Tubby as M & Ms blog would have us believe.

Why Marty Rathbun personally takes such an extreme position is beyond me...
it's not a popular position.

Perhaps they are here because they want something in between. I don't know. It could be they want to help us as much as we want to help them. I'm going with that answer as the correct one for me.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
I know you're just joking, Emma, but here's a message for the Lurkers;

I think it's wise to remember that all of these so-called "Repairs" of ARCXn public are designed to put the person into a state where their only hope of Recovery is more scientology ie. "we'd rather have you dead than incapable" etc.

They don't care about restimulating the shit out of someone with scientology, it just means that the person is going to have to come back to them cap-in-hand and willing to jump through hoops in order to handle the shit they've been thrown into by the "Repair". It's Black Scientology.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
. . . <snip> . . . I am greatly enjoying the new friendships I've made with Indies in the last few weeks. What I've found is that, as individuals, they are not quite so dedicated to the tech and Tubby as M & Ms blog would have us believe . . . <snip> . . .

Sounds like Scientology Dissemination 101 to me. Isn't there something about a gradient approach to leveraging ARC . . . acceptable truth and all that? Keep your wits about you, Gotta.

Terril park

Sponsor
I know you're just joking, Emma, but here's a message for the Lurkers;

I think it's wise to remember that all of these so-called "Repairs" of ARCXn public are designed to put the person into a state where their only hope of Recovery is more scientology ie. "we'd rather have you dead than incapable" etc.

They don't care about restimulating the shit out of someone with scientology, it just means that the person is going to have to come back to them cap-in-hand and willing to jump through hoops in order to handle the shit they've been thrown into by the "Repair". It's Black Scientology.

Love Panda tech!

Feral

Rogue male
Sounds like Scientology Dissemination 101 to me. Isn't there something about a gradient approach to leveraging ARC . . . acceptable truth and all that? Keep your wits about you, Gotta.

I think you'll find two things to be true here.

Firstly Gotta is inoculated and secondly the indies know it.

Their desire to disseminate the tech won't involve the impossible. :D

G

Gottabrain

:) Good advice, and I am. Still, I enjoy their friendships - we don't talk about Scn and still have heaps to discuss. Like normal people. :)

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

OMG...he'll say he found the long lost missing LRH despatch that explains why 80% of the tech that has been applied to all Scientologists has been wrong.

Scientologists will fly in from around the world. People will have to be carefully "softened up", like before OT3, so they don't just get up and furiously walk out. They'll have rows and rows of case cracker auditors lined up to fly people's ruds and prepare them for the HUGE arbitrary on their cases.

Why doesn't this sound far fetched?

It will happen for sure. It might not be on the ARCX vs overts thing; it may be on sump'n else. But it will happen. Nobody left to re-Declare.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
I think you'll find two things to be true here.

Firstly Gotta is inoculated and secondly the indies know it.

Their desire to disseminate the tech won't involve the impossible. :D

I have no fears for Gotta glugging the KoolAde again. However, in terms of getting critics on-side and tempering vehemence by propagating the illusion that the M&M Show "isn't *realy* all that bad" is well within the bounds of the possible.

Until Marty and Mike² come clean on *everything* they remain suspect. Who knows, a couple of days/weeks/years/decades from now I'll be offering profuse apologies and scoffing crow pie, but at this stage of the game the enemy of my enemy is not my friend.

brainwashing

We will have to ask Bill what he thinks on this one.

My guess is that as a sociopathic egomaniac, he figured that he could just get rid of those guys as easily as he had gotten rid of anyone else and that no one would believe them over him. He also figured they would never say anything, and, apparently they didn't. It took Bill Franks 37 years and David Mayo is nowhere to be found.

Who knows, at that moment when they showed LRH that they had done everything to get the guy back, who blew, including all the needed sec checks to handle why a person would blow and that STILL didn't handle the student to come back, then maybe THAT made Hubbard wrong and for that little moment in time he was willing to expose himself to make himself right, by again showing that he REALLY knew the true reason why someone blows and therefore why those handlings weren't working.

He also could have been on drugs and thought that a small admission at the time.

just to add, Hubbard thought his line to Mayo was very secure and you would be surprised at the candor from his end. best, Bill Franks

Ulf K. Maier

Patron Meritorious
Welcome

Yes, I wrote it and all I can add is that Hubbard often wrote his C/S's on foolscap paper and I am sure the paper was disappeared but this is an accurate telling of what Hubbard thought of his o/w tech. best, Bill franks

Welcome to ESMB, and thank you for the information. Please post more, if you would...

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
I would prefer this to be associated with the subject of brainwashing as i believe that is the category it can be of most help to people. best, Bill Franks

Wow! Great to have you here, Bill. And yes, brainwashing is at the core. Do hope to hear more from you on this and other observations. Sorry for the scrutiny at first here but we try to make sure people are who they say they are when posting stuff like that.
Best wishes and welcome!

Mary

Ulf K. Maier

Patron Meritorious
Question

just to add, Hubbard thought his line to Mayo was very secure and you would be surprised at the candor from his end. best, Bill Franks

OK, so David Mayo, who was Senior Case Supervisor International, and later Hubbard's designated Keeper of Tech (sorry I forget the official title), did not know until this one student blew the ship that ARCXs cause blows, and not O/Ws? It's a little hard to swallow whole, particularly in light of your follow-up post quoted above.

I'm not questioning your integrity, only the possibility that Mayo might already have known, prior, and played dumb to accomodate Hubbard.