What's new

Another cover up uncovered

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Schwimmie! shame on you, you don't need to be OT to do anal emission expulsion levitation techniques, I do it all the time after one of my bean curries, and I'm only a natural clear!

Veda

Sponsor
There is a verifiable connection between Scientology, the US government and remote viewing. Of course, the ACTUAL facts are open to much debate.

As an example see

http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.com/rvtimeline/index.html

-snip-

Geez, reading the content of this link is like reading Lyndon LaRouche again, vast intricate details, lots of off-the-wall assumptions. Only this mixes that with Scientology. Oy.

OK, so Scientology tech so powerful and its Bridge so effective that the government decided to take over Scientology, so that it could use its tech and Bridge to empower itself, and deny that tech and Bridge to Mankind.

That's why the 1977 FBI raid occurred, yadda yadda yadda.

And Dianetics was so powerful that the government attacked - and wanted to possess - that too.

So the government has the tech and the Bridge and, at some secret location - probably underground - is making Clears and OTs as a kind of Super Race with which to enslave Mankind.

At he same time, the Independent Scientolgists and FreeZone Scientologists are applying the same tech and advancing on the same Bridge (which somehow leaked out) and, someday, there will be a great battle for the future of Mankind between the Scientology OTs and the government OTs.

The Wogs will look on in awe and wonderment.

Then Ron will return on the Mothership and...

Last edited:
Geez, reading the content of this link is like reading Lyndon LaRouche again, vast intricate details, lots of off-the-wall assumptions. Only this mixes that with Scientology. Oy.

OK, so Scientology tech so powerful and its Bridge so effective that the government decided to take over Scientology, so that it could use its tech and Bridge to empower itself, and deny that tech and Bridge to Mankind.

And Dianetics was so powerful that the government attacked - and wanted to possess - that too.

So the government has the tech and the Bridge and, at some secret location - probably underground - is making Clears and OTs as a kind of Super Race with which to enslave Mankind.

At he same time, the Independent Scientolgists and FreeZone Scientologist are applying the same tech and advancing on the same Bridge (which somehow leaked out) and, someday, there will be a great battle for the future of Mankind between the Scientology OTs and the government OTs.

Then Ron will return of the Mothership and...

I side with Veda.

Gadfly

Crusader

At he same time, the Independent Scientolgists and FreeZone Scientologists are applying the same tech and advancing on the same Bridge (which somehow leaked out) and, someday, there will be a great battle for the future of Mankind between the Scientology OTs and the government OTs.

Then Ron will return of the Mothership and...

Where's Capt Bill when we him? :whistling:

+++++++

Gadfly

Crusader
It was the GO Legal that was infiltrated and set up GO with OP Snow White, sold it to the top by compromising many who never really did prison time, so INTERPOL/IRS could affect takeover.:coolwink:

That is just so nuts!

Tell me, WHY would they WANT to "take over" the Church of Scientology?

Explain THAT to me. :confused2:

++++++++++++

SpecialFrog

Silver Meritorious Patron
It was the GO Legal that was infiltrated and set up GO with OP Snow White, sold it to the top by compromising many who never really did prison time, so INTERPOL/IRS could affect takeover.:coolwink:

Occam's Razor favours Larry's explanation.

Also, it doesn't help that the timeline you linked cites Hubbard as a source of many facts while also frequently citing "Barefaced Messiah", which argues that Hubbard is a liar.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
The Hubbard Cheerling Squad appears yet again replete with second hand from the pawn shop pom-poms.

Those salvation navy faux uniforms from the army-navy surplus store are so cute

Lovinglife625

Patron with Honors

Drat, foiled again!! I am SOOOOOOOOOO busted!!!

This is the second time I have been totally busted in just over a month:

1) last month Will Smith's lawyer busted me as the leader of Anonymous:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/i-am-anonymous-who-knew.77777/

; and

2) now xguardian has busted me for whatever the hell the above means. I haven't quite figured out what the above actually means but it sounds bad and so I am busted again.

Obviously I cannot hide my "crimes" from these keen intellects, so I am just going to come out and admit it. Yes folks, I was the Venusian train driver that tried to run Hubbard over!! Damm that Hubbard and his OT powerz who excaped me!!!

Last edited:

Lovinglife625

Patron with Honors
That is just so nuts!

++++++++++++

For the LULZ.

All aboard:

lulzboatshm9.jpg

xguardian

Patron with Honors
That is just so nuts!

++++++++++++

Karl Marx Communist Manifesto on Religion

Religion according to Karl Marx is a basis for continued separation between the ruling and the working class. The ruling class employs religion behind which lurks its own special interest. According to him there is a constant overpowering of new religious ideas over the old. The ancient religions was overthrown by Christianity and itself succumbed to rationalistic ideas in the 18th century. He interprets that to be the birth of religious liberty and awakening the freedom of consciousness. He says eventhough religious , moral and philosophical ideas changes it did not change the system founded on them. Communism he says should abolish all eternal truths, religions and existing moral principles and constitutes them in a new picture which will not make history repeat but establish a system that requires no more self correction or overpowering of one idea over another, or exploitation of one class of people (religious, social or economical) over the other He feels one does not require deep intuition to understand human consciousness which changes with changes in time due to the material and social changes around him.

The ruling class according to him are minorities but who have been strong and ruling the majority, among many factors employing religion as one of them. This reminds me of Brahminism and its misuse by few as a ruling minority over the majority under the name of god and religion. Karl Marx idea was to unite the working class and also remove the boundaries of nationalism among them to bring a self conscious independent movement by the majority for the majority. Buddha was faced with a similar situation of his times but he found a solution through his wisdom, for he knew there is nothing else to master but oneself through one’s own mind.

Main failure of Karl Marx philosophy is he failed to see that eventhough the interests have to be centered around the likes and wants of majority and abolition of every sectarian form of antagonistic society, there requires a trustful government on the same principle to implement with all sincerity adhering to the same goals. He wanted to abolish the minority over majority, but he failed to see the communist governments formed are indirectly minority (do not really represent people, as people with power tend to use it for their own purpose) controlling the majority and by virtue of this enormous control given to the government, it became like an aristocratic rule.

Failure of communism is directly linked with economy, and it seems to be true for there were no steps taken for higher productivity. Obviously everyone under the communist rule would be getting equal privilege, well it may sound great but not everyone works the same. There are a section of people who benefit on others work and are just parasites and there is NO COMPETITION and thus NO IMPROVED PRODUCTIVITY. The society eventhough is divided by capitalistic ideas still seems to be the workable philosophy for a better economical living. A better economy brings about a change in living and even moral conditions among people with the challenge and competition being the motivational factors to survive by being contributive, responsible and productive.

:thumbsup::coolwink::thumbsup:

Lovinglife625

Patron with Honors
Occam's Razor favours Larry's explanation.

Also, it doesn't help that the timeline you linked cites Hubbard as a source of many facts while also frequently citing "Barefaced Messiah", which argues that Hubbard is a liar.

Here is a little more for anyone who has not seen it before. They are a couple of shortish posts I made in the past about CST, Meade Emory, etc.

Perhaps they will help:

Here is one of the first times I posted about CST in an ars thread. I post as "SME" there. The first posting in the thread as SME tries to sumarize some of the main parts of the early 80s corporate sortout that gave us the likes of CSI, CST, RTC, ASI, etc. The second posting as SME in that thread talks specifically about CST and the special director lawyers like Meade and Sherman:

http://tinyurl.com/3a592l

This next bit might be that second part:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/b232e2af7d44503e?

Another little bit on the topic:

http://forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=168661&postcount=121

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
The shortening of Church Of Scientology to COS is appropriate.

COS stands for Crock Of Shit.

Isn't that simple.....and so very true?

Lovinglife625

Patron with Honors
Thanks for that. The best line in the transcript is:

"Now when you talk around a table like this and there is no Internal Revenue agent present, (whispered: I hope so), bugged or otherwise, one can work out solutions."

:)

You're welcome.

Yes that is a good line! lol

I remember after that tape was sealed by court order that another guy on corporate and I went into the secure court area to listen to that tape (we could as we were then one of the parties: "the church of scientology of California"). We were horrified listening to things like that on the tape and how it was being openly discussed what a corporate sham was all of organized scientology. Of course it WAS a total sham but we were horrified that those folks taped such statements.

But of the parts quoted in Gerry's post (to which I responded now you know why we did not record such meetings) my favorite part was Lisa Butterworth saying: " ....or if Jesus Christ was alive today, what would they pay for a lecture?"

This was part of trying to justify over $2 million Hubbard ripped off organized scientology. Trying to compare the huge amounts Hubbard charged to what Jesus might have charged!! LOL

Gawd every Christian should be offended on that one.

Karl Marx Communist Manifesto on Religion

Religion according to Karl Marx is a basis for continued separation between the ruling and the working class. The ruling class employs religion behind which lurks its own special interest. According to him there is a constant overpowering of new religious ideas over the old. The ancient religions was overthrown by Christianity and itself succumbed to rationalistic ideas in the 18th century. He interprets that to be the birth of religious liberty and awakening the freedom of consciousness. He says eventhough religious , moral and philosophical ideas changes it did not change the system founded on them. Communism he says should abolish all eternal truths, religions and existing moral principles and constitutes them in a new picture which will not make history repeat but establish a system that requires no more self correction or overpowering of one idea over another, or exploitation of one class of people (religious, social or economical) over the other He feels one does not require deep intuition to understand human consciousness which changes with changes in time due to the material and social changes around him.

The ruling class according to him are minorities but who have been strong and ruling the majority, among many factors employing religion as one of them. This reminds me of Brahminism and its misuse by few as a ruling minority over the majority under the name of god and religion. Karl Marx idea was to unite the working class and also remove the boundaries of nationalism among them to bring a self conscious independent movement by the majority for the majority. Buddha was faced with a similar situation of his times but he found a solution through his wisdom, for he knew there is nothing else to master but oneself through one’s own mind.

Main failure of Karl Marx philosophy is he failed to see that eventhough the interests have to be centered around the likes and wants of majority and abolition of every sectarian form of antagonistic society, there requires a trustful government on the same principle to implement with all sincerity adhering to the same goals. He wanted to abolish the minority over majority, but he failed to see the communist governments formed are indirectly minority (do not really represent people, as people with power tend to use it for their own purpose) controlling the majority and by virtue of this enormous control given to the government, it became like an aristocratic rule.

Failure of communism is directly linked with economy, and it seems to be true for there were no steps taken for higher productivity. Obviously everyone under the communist rule would be getting equal privilege, well it may sound great but not everyone works the same. There are a section of people who benefit on others work and are just parasites and there is NO COMPETITION and thus NO IMPROVED PRODUCTIVITY. The society eventhough is divided by capitalistic ideas still seems to be the workable philosophy for a better economical living. A better economy brings about a change in living and even moral conditions among people with the challenge and competition being the motivational factors to survive by being contributive, responsible and productive.

:thumbsup::coolwink::thumbsup:

You do realize that we have heard this before in the 1970s. As staff members we were briefed on all this.

It was bullshit then and it is bullshit now.

It seemed back then to be a way to convince doubtful OTs and Scientologists that Scientology produced results even though we could look around and see some crazy OTs.

Also you do not understand what a "source" is.

A source is not a link to someone saying the same thing or paraphrasing what someone else said.

If you want to see what Karl Marx wrote, read what Karl Marx wrote.

Not something that someone said he wrote.

And by the way, that is not what Karl Marx wrote. That is this guy's interpretation of what Karl Marx wrote.

Does this make me a bona fide source?

The Anabaptist Jacques

Gadfly

Crusader
You're welcome.

Yes that is a good line! lol

I remember after that tape was sealed by court order that another guy on corporate and I went into the secure court area to listen to that tape (we could as we were then one of the parties: "the church of scientology of California"). We were horrified listening to things like that on the tape and how it was being openly discussed what a corporate sham was all of organized scientology. Of course it WAS a total sham but we were horrified that those folks taped such statements.

But of the parts quoted in Gerry's post (to which I responded now you know why we did not record such meetings) my favorite part was Lisa Butterworth saying: " ....or if Jesus Christ was alive today, what would they pay for a lecture?"

This was part of trying to justify over $2 million Hubbard ripped off organized scientology. Trying to compare the huge amounts Hubbard charged to what Jesus might have charged!! LOL

Gawd every Christian should be offended on that one.

Hubbard is just so so over-the-top obnoxious and presumptuous. Comparing himself to Jesus! What a self-absorbed person with a much too extreme sense of personal value and worth.

There is more value and truth in these words than in the ENTIRETY of all Hubbard spoke and wrote:

DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO UNTO YOU

If only Scientology and Scientologists understood and applied THAT idea!

+++++++++++++++++++

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron
Secretivefaggy, the point is that if the theory is correct it means that scientology did work and that doesn't work now because someone has changed it so it's crap, while they use the tech from the real OT shit to spy on the Talliban and Iran.

The proof of them using this wonder stuff would be the almost impossible military victories that America has won.

Where are they? Iraq and Afghanistan?

If it were so they would have spotted 911 before it happened and would have Bin Laden in court.

I see no proof.

Sorry I keep forgetting that even very mild irony doesn't come over very well on the Web. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. Of course, yes, uhuh, yes, uhum.

There is no proof. There are no Clears. We agree? Good!!

:happydance: