What's new

Personal confession and accusation

I have been reading PC folders for the past few weeks. Programs, auditor thinks and all that mumbo jumbo to help me piece together the truth and work through what has happened to me and others.

Auditors, myself included become quite arrogant. The more I read, the more I saw how the help was really not help, oh to the auditors and C/S's writing this crap, they were justified, but the snide remarks are just so blatant it is astounding and disgusting.

The eloquent ways you can say a PC is a piece of shit is amazing. It’s clear to see it’s about stats and money after a while, or the all important hours in the chair, F/N at exams and all the rest of it. Yea we say we care, but actions and what’s written in the folders tell a different story.

A common thread if you really look at the FES’s in this guy or gal’s folder, who has been on lines 10, 20, 30 years and has completed grade IV or NED or OT3 etc, it keeps coming up; OBJ not flat, still out ethics, still out 2D, still masturbates, still 1.1 on the tone scale and on and on. When does this shit get handled, OT 100.

It’s amazing it took me so long to see it.

My confession is that I was (and maybe still am) an arrogant, hypocritical, manipulative SOB. My accusation is that so are all, yes I said all, of the auditors past and present in my HGC. Any staff lurkers don’t believe me, go have a look, it will hit you like a ton of bricks.

If PC’s knew what their auditors really think of them!

Yea, I am still angry.

Thin line I am walking being in the org everyday and being here. Working toward freedom little by little.

Ethicsbait

P.S. Do I sound like American?

This post I may come to regret later I know, like I said I am angry.

I have been reading PC folders for the past few weeks. Programs, auditor thinks and all that mumbo jumbo to help me piece together the truth and work through what has happened to me and others.

Auditors, myself included become quite arrogant. The more I read, the more I saw how the help was really not help, oh to the auditors and C/S's writing this crap, they were justified, but the snide remarks are just so blatant it is astounding and disgusting.

The eloquent ways you can say a PC is a piece of shit is amazing. It’s clear to see it’s about stats and money after a while, or the all important hours in the chair, F/N at exams and all the rest of it. Yea we say we care, but actions and what’s written in the folders tell a different story.

A common thread if you really look at the FES’s in this guy or gal’s folder, who has been on lines 10, 20, 30 years and has completed grade IV or NED or OT3 etc, it keeps coming up; OBJ not flat, still out ethics, still out 2D, still masturbates, still 1.1 on the tone scale and on and on. When does this shit get handled, OT 100.

My confession is that I was (and maybe still am) an arrogant, hypocritical, manipulative SOB. My accusation is that so are all, yes I said all, of the auditors past and present in my HGC. Any staff lurkers don’t believe me, go have a look, it will hit you like a ton of bricks.

Yea, I am still angry.

Thin line I am walking being in the org everyday and being here. Working toward freedom little by little.

Ethicsbait

Oh My Goodness!

I believe you about the current Co$. It was true for me at Flag (the Fort Harrison) in 1979.

Outside the Co$, real help aka auditing continues. As an example:

A few years ago, our daughter wanted a job at Kiva, an international micro finance organization. She could not get a job offer. My wife (a Class Vlll from the 1960s) gave our daughter a series of prep checks over three days time. Within an hour of the last prep check session, there was a phone call with a job offer.

The point being: we are all connected, and that auditing for a specific want of a client can be done quickly, easily, and effectively. No bridge to nowhere, no great expense, but real help. Generally speaking, back in the dark ages of the 60s, auditors loved their PCs. If you didn't love your PC and want the best for them, you didn't take the PC on.

You need some data of comparable magnitude from a long ago era the 1960s and 70s.

I post my name, locations, phone number, and history every now and again here on ESMB. If you feel like trusting me a smidge, send me or phone me a link, where you can receive a 40 MB one hour talk by John McMaster from that period. There was a time when what you said was not true.

I have about 290 talks by Jack Horner, John McMaster, and others from mid last century constituting about 25 Gigs. If anyone would be interested, contact me. None were done under the auspices of the Co$.

Last edited:

Mystic

Crusader

Yea, I am still angry.

Ethicsbait

Hi ethicsbait and very welcome to ESMB. I also was an auditor and C/S, for fkn years and years and too damn many years.

And you are amazing. You're still in an org! Man o man, that is a very thin line. We had someone do this before, on staff and realizing the scam and posting on ESMB while still on staff. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. What a trip!

Yes, we can get free of the tech trap.

May The Buddha (the real one) be with you.

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
Miscavige sets the tone for the whole organization and is reflected in the attitudes of these auditors and C/S's you speak of.

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wow, EB...you got a real pair of 'nads!

What you're talkin' about goes all the way back to "Source". The first time I heard El Ron excoriate and trash long term Scns that I knew personally be dedicated, competent and caring Service Org Execs and “Tech” folks—in absentia in a "Highly Confidential" Aides Briefing—it was a one helluva WTF for yours truly.

You’re lookin’ into your own Heart without flinchin’—that can very lonely and painful, but it's also the Gateway to the Grace of Life.

Please watch out for yourself and use your noggin.

My Heart is...all of our Hearts are...with you.:yes:

Face:)

Wow, EB...you got a real pair of 'nads!

What you're talkin' about goes all the way back to "Source". The first time I heard El Ron excoriate and trash long term Scns that I knew personally be dedicated, competent and caring Service Org Execs and “Tech” folks—in absentia in a "Highly Confidential" Aides Briefing—it was a one helluva WTF for yours truly.

You’re lookin’ into your own Heart without flinchin’—that can very lonely and painful, but it's also the Gateway to the Grace of Life.

Please watch out for yourself and use your noggin.

My Heart is...all of our Hearts are...with you.:yes:

Face:)

Face is right.

The Co$ is the opp term of the organization, that we thought we joined up to.

Don't give yourself away, unless , of course, you're willing to experience the consequences.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
One of the dangers of changing the way you view someone from "a person" to "a preclear" or "a pre-OT" is dehumanization.

People are not objects, and completing a grade or service doesn't make them a product.

Yea, I am still angry.

Ethicsbait

There may be two aspects to the arrogance of auditors, and for that matter, admin staff too:
Personal arrogance, where a persons own pre cult levels of arrogance are now functioning in his/her role inside the COS, and the arrogance that is reuired as part of his/her post. All staff are required to be arrogant. Their jobs require it, for all COS jobs.

I was not an auditor beyond HQS, but even I picked up on the arrogance that you're talking about with some auditors, and the overall pathway the "pc" took on the "bridge". That is a completely separate issue form the fact that auditors are really trying to help someone, and that some are really very very *not* arrogant personally. I guess it would be less evident where "pc's" go through with no problems, but if there are problems then the pc can be seen as a problem.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
I don't think it's required to be arrogant to be a scientologist, or to be an auditor.

However, "spiritual materialism", a variety of arrogance, is quite common. Spiritual materialism means having your self-esteem based on "how high up" in a religious order or in a spiritual system you are. When an OT V's opinion counts more than a "raw meat" opinion, that's spiritual materialism.

Even if you bought totally into the scientology worldview, OTs are just people whose intentions are supposed to be more powerful than they were before, though some "raw meat" might be inherently stronger in this capacity. A Clear should be rational, and thus their views might carry more weight, but they would still depend on the level of information the person had, and the discipline they had in ferreting out fallacious reasoning when they heard it or read it.

Within the cult, status is important. It's a very good clue that the "religion" is total bullshit.

One of the dangers of changing the way you view someone from "a person" to "a preclear" or "a pre-OT" is dehumanization.

People are not objects, and completing a grade or service doesn't make them a product.

Correction, Kev, beings are not objects, lifeforms are. Humans are an 'amphibious' combination of a being in association with a particular object.

If you don't believe me, try throwing that thing into an industrial meat grinder to see what happens ....

Mark A. Baker

uniquemand

Unbeliever
yes, the body will be destroyed. I'll let you go first, and then you can report to me, as a being, that you are still fine.

yes, the body will be destroyed. I'll let you go first, and then you can report to me, as a being, that you are still fine.

I'm not unwilling to go first, but I would prefer to leave you in 'mystery'. As my friends say, I can be a devious little bastard when it amuses me to do so. :coolwink:

Mark A. Baker

Petey C

Silver Meritorious Patron

Yea, I am still angry.

Ethicsbait

I'm very impressed by your honesty, specially as you're still with an org.

I think that, beyond what auditors/CSes think about their PCs/POTs, that there's something wonderfully self-serving about the "tech" that is infallible yet continues to fail, with o/r this and unflat that, messed up something else, the fixing up of which has to be paid for by the auditee with nary an apology from the auditor or CS (or Founder, for that matter). Yes, I know that it can all be put down to auditor and C/S error (or sometimes auditee not being forthcoming enough), but at what stage do auditors begin to think that maybe there's something fundamentally flawed with the "tech" itself?

And no, you don't sound particularly American to me!

Peggy

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
I saw auditors and CSs that were arrogant. I has also had the pleasure to know work some auditors and CSs that were really interested in their PCs and their PCs doing well in life.

And CSs that were interested in their auditors winning and doing well.

Slowly, but, surely, we got drowned out.....out of the group......we no longer fit what was more and more coming down from " on high ".

This is no way I was ever going to listen to a Chicken Class IV and his "theories" on any tech matter, period.

Gadfly

Crusader
Correction, Kev, beings are not objects, lifeforms are. Humans are an 'amphibious' combination of a being in association with a particular object.

If you don't believe me, try throwing that thing into an industrial meat grinder to see what happens ....

Mark A. Baker

Many of us assume that there is a "spirit", and that the human being really is a combination of a "HUMAN body" and a "spiritual BEING".

While I agree with the idea, usually, and mostly, it is STILL fundamentally a theory - and yes Mark, a SUBJECTIVE theory as you so eloquently point out on this or some other recent thread.

It "might" be an objective truth that we are each a "composite being", as you described, but it is surely a "subjective truth" when you state it as if it were an undeniable "fact" (as you did above).

And, some other views (theosophy, Hindu) would say that you exist on at least seven differnt planes simultaneously, as corresponding to each of the seven Chakras. Where the "spiritual" and "physical" are only TWO of the seven. The "mind" would make up "three" of the seven. Hubbard delineated only three of the seven. :confused2:

Really, I look at almost all knowledge as "theories". :yes:

++++++++++++++