What's new

My story

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Wonderful news Bea - I do follow your updates on FB and it is great to see your daughter doing so well.

You have done a truly awesome job of bringing her up - and yeah, life ain't perfect - it just is, but you have a wonderful girl

And the great thing is that she will not grow up and end up on message boards like this! Scientology will just be this vague thing that maybe her strange but wonderful mother once knew about.

:)

Another update:

My daughter is doing great (Paul, please go to Facebook to extract some pics for me! You know I suck at posting pics here). She is about 20 months old now. She is in GREAT health.

She loves to play. She especially loves puzzles and loves to read books, even though she mostly just looks at the pictures.

---

She has her own room and even another room that is exclusively her playroom! She has a big backyard and two dogs who adore her and protect her at all times. We are spoiling her compared to the Sea Org life! Oh well.

---

Life is not perfect, but it feels pretty good now.

It kind of sucks I never did any college. Someday I will get to that. Someday soon. But I count my blessings, to which there are many right now.

Love you all, Bea

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Another update:

My daughter is doing great (Paul, please go to Facebook to extract some pics for me! You know I suck at posting pics here). She is about 20 months old now. She is in GREAT health.

Here are a few. Note to photographers: it's sometimes better to kneel down or sit on the floor to take pix of kids or pets.

megan-2.jpgmegan-1.jpgmegan-3.jpg

Paul

Good twin

Floater
Here are a few. Note to photographers: it's sometimes better to kneel down or sit on the floor to take pix of kids or pets.

View attachment 4628View attachment 4629View attachment 4630

Paul

An interesting album I once made was one that my son took all the photos in. He was about four years old at the time. He took pictures of me and his dad and the kitchen table and just everyday ordinary things in his life as a four year old. But evrything was shot from three feet up from the floor. Interesting perspective. I looked like a pear with a tiny head on top. Some of the furniture looked really scary and overwhelming.

I don't know where that album is, but I hope I find it to share with him now that he's big. :biggrin:

Kutta

Silver Meritorious Patron
She is soooo beautiful Bea. And soooo happy. :happydance:I love her even though I don't know her. :biglove::biglove:

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi Bea,
Your little girl is stunning! She mesmerizes me. In the best possible way.

She brings such beauty and joy.

Warm love to you and your family.

Cherished

Silver Meritorious Patron
Thanks for the update, Bea. It's amazing to see your little one growing. After all, we were there when... you know.

She's beautiful.

Loohan

Am I Mettaya?
Peter wasn't the only person "invited" to join the SO at Int who had taken LSD.

There were three fine artists at the time who were working in the LRH Art Bureau. Barry Shereshevsky, Rick Rodgers and someone named Jeannie (I think her name was Jeannie Hall). When they moved the Art Bureau uplines with PDO these three, who, if I recall correctly, had all taken LSD, were "invited" by DM to go.

All three of them declined.

I'm sure they were "persona non grata" after that.

I recall that around '85 someone came up with some sort of issue (I don't recall if it was written by LRH; kind of doubt it) claiming that much of what was sold as LSD in the 70s etc actually did not contain any LSD. (From personal samplings, I would say that ALL of the several varieties of street acid I ever tried DID contain LSD, although some probably contained impurities and amphetamines).

So these SO recruiters were around Austin org with this piece of paper, trying to get the org staff onto the SO "because maybe they didn't really do LSD after all".
I know of a few people who joined the SO after "cogniting" that the "acid" they dropped never actually at any LSD in it. Yeah.
I, too, was shown this piece of paper which I knew was bullshit, but I didn't bite.
The tacit message was "We all know this is BS, but let's go mutual out-ruds on this anyway." :wink: Good for stats.
I had too much integrity at the time, plus, had no desire to join the SO anyway.:puke:

But later, along came the Universe Corps, and there was a loophole that people who HAD taken LSD were allowed to join the SO if they were going into the Universe Corps. I was a public at the time, and was recruited to join staff (again; I was still paying $336/month to the bank to repay the loan I took out to settle my Freeloader debt from my previous stint on staff).
I was supposed to complete my paid SRD, then go to LA to do the KTL, then eventually join the SO & UC.
Of course I later realized that was all BS, and the org never wanted to send me to LA, just recruit me for local staff. I was a slow student, anyway.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Bea Kiddo's new son, born 15 Jan 2013!
379338_484074704972930_1581167129_n.jpg

Congrats on the new baby! I just finished reading your story, and I could pretty much copy and paste the first half of it and use it as my own, except I had to teach myself how to steal. Oh, and I was in the RPF in 91 with you. Anyway, congrats again!

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Congrats on the new baby! I just finished reading your story, and I could pretty much copy and paste the first half of it and use it as my own, except I had to teach myself how to steal. Oh, and I was in the RPF in 91 with you. Anyway, congrats again!

Welcome Chuck, I hope we get to hear your story one day too ...
:welcome: