What's new

Follow The Money - Virginia Mcclaughry

AnonKat

Crusader
Thank you, All I wanted really, But Still the headquaters of the IAS is on Curacoa, wich I was flabergasted to learn since I am a citizen of the Kingdom of the Netherlands myself

And I blocked out tinfoil conspiracy stuff when I read the piece and focuised on the Info that is usefull for getting money back from the IAS.

Tinfoil just makes for shney decoration.

Well so far - I followed what Virginia wrote - and it led to nothing except for an endless babbling with lots of extraneous information thrown in.

I went through this, anonkat, and parsed it out - because advice from this woman is worthless. She does not have a fucking clue what she is talking about.

It never fails - when someone is busy just writings reams of crap and throwing in loads of extraneous information to make it look like they really do research and therefore their speculation must have value - it does not.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Thank you, All I wanted really, But Still the headquaters of the IAS is on Curacoa, wich I was flabergasted to learn since I am a citizen of the Kingdom of the Netherlands myself

And I blocked out tinfoil conspiracy stuff when I read the piece and focuised on the Info that is usefull for getting money back from the IAS.

Tinfoil just makes for shney decoration.

You dont get it. The IAS has NO headquarters.

IASA has headquarters on Curacao - thats what the IMU became. It is the administration of the tours and the ship - it's NOT THE IAS.

Seriously, you do not understand the entities involved here or why they were created and neither do some of the people posting on WWP. And certainly Virginia does not . The IAS was originally incorporated in Switzerland in a meeting with three or four people, Carl Heldt from NEPI, a danish lawyer named Arrevad and a couple of swiss attorneys. Larry Brennan also knows about it. And even that was not really the IAS just a corporation to organize it.

The money of the IAS is controlled by the reserves office in St Hill - not sure if Brigatti is still there but whoever holds that job controls the accounts and I am damned sure that the money is not in Curacao.

AnonLover

Patron Meritorious
There is real dox that back up everything Mick says, and fills in the irrelevant gaps for some details he doesnt know.

Anon Research Project Reference - All the corporation registration public record dox are being gathered into one handy index for ongoing effort to map out who's who in the follow-the-money trail: Scientology Corporations on ExposeScientology.com

OG Research Library Reference - Scientology-linked entities Index in Scientology Critical Library

Known Facts that can be easily found / verified with those references:
  • FST is a UK Corporation that never existed in Curacoa
  • The Curacoa trust fund corporations were all phased out existence in the Antilles in 1994-1996
  • The new trust fund corps for US based donations are registered under Delaware (and seemingly in some hot water for some unknown reason), or in FL & CA as Delaware corps except for one place they screwed up. This includes all things IAS.
  • All ^^This shit was changed up & shuffled around significantly with the FINALIZED IRS agreement, and there is obvious discrepancies with how things work in the IRS aftermath vs. what was outlined in the DRAFT IRS agreement as leaked to the WSJ
  • The old trust fund corps for non US based donations seemingly still exists same as they also did, altho further research & public record dox of a current/recent vintage is desperately needed to clarify what is unknown at this time. ***

*** EDIT: and if by chance anyone abroad wants to help get public record dox on the UK & other foreign executive-level corps to add to the Anon Research Project index, your more than welcome to join in our collaboration effort & please PM me for details.

Last edited:

Terril park

Sponsor
I decided it was time to take a trip through fantasy land and decipher the written words of the idiot.

So far, so good. I was there when Paul did the incorp of the IMU and we were, indeed , based at the WCB until 1988 when the IMU moved to the Freewinds.

AS Virginia doesn't actually say who she is talking about or what connection they have with her point about the IMU incorp I am guessing that she is mixing up two separate people. Deb Fraser was the Qual Sec of the IMU and was married to Brian Fraser, a Brit who had been in EUS with Cliff Bowen. She was far from wealthy...

Deac Finn - well he was FBed out at his own request (AFAIK) - he spent months in a Spanish prison during the Madrid raid and suffered consequences for it, he did not do well. He also ended up suffering from BP problems.

As for being a "director" Deac was not even there when the IMU was incorporated. Once again we see the psychotic habit "conspiracy theorists" have of daisy chaining unconnected facts and speculation to try and make a narrative that supplies their fantasies. Deac may, indeed, have done well in business after he got out - he was a smart business type of person, graduate of Notre Dame and all that. He was smart, driven person, so I am not surprised. But it had nothing to do with his time in the IMU - of that I am certain.

and if you go looking for some sort of point you will not find it because apparently the only point of this vignette is to throw a bunch of names into the narrative - is there a point made? No.

Actually not. The IMU was set up to run the IMU Tours (so well known and loved). As I was there when it was set up from LA and was present for the incorp - and was one of the officers. And as I recruited and ran the tours along with Bertie Van Hoecke then I can ell you that so far she has not got one fact right about the IMU. Which was set up to run tours to reg donations for the IAS. Simple and direct.

I could not answer as to where the FST was incorporated - but as Virginia doesn't apparently know, either, she falls back on "belief".

I do know that donations for the FST (regged by Rick Alexander's tour at the FSO) which were advanced donations for OT VIII and IX ended up going to the IAS funds via KBL.

IN 1987 IAS money was in Cyprus, not Curacao.

Its not complex series of corporations. If Virginia actually understood how ships are bought and sold she might actually manage to get it right. But apparently she did not bother to find that out. Of course - "usual" doesn't really appear in CT narratives - cos then they would not look important.

No it isn't. Well, rather not it solely isn't. I have no idea what money is in Curacao - the operating expenses of the Freewinds and the support organizations I would suspect.

This is her definition of "complex"? This is standard for large ship ownerships. It is usual for large value ships to be owned by a single corporation which is, in turn, a wholly owned subsidiary of a larger corporation. The reason for it is damage control

Apparently Virginia did not manage to channel that information. Or if she did it came through garbled.

This is hilarious! What a waste of time - and, apart from filling up the narrative with what sounds like carefully gathered "intelligence" Virginia just wasted money getting officially filed documents - which prove - well nothing. The only 'purpose' that I can see to piling this bunch of filler is to make it look like she is really on to something.

whoa. She is really trucking now. Thank god for Wikipedia and an atlas.

Again - what is the point of this?

So let me see if I can follow the circular "surprise". Virginia mailed a refund request to an address in the Antilles. Then she proceeds to go through the history of the company that she mailed it to and then produces the big voila! Its the address she mailed her refund request to?

And thus we arrive at the opposite point to the one she was trying to make - if the IAS is using an agent and agency to handle the financial matters for the Freewinds - then that ain't where the money is. And it never was.

Important? why? Does it have anything at all to do with what she is writing about? No.

Once again the Conspiracy Theorist cannot resist just throwing in more and more stuff with specific names and speculation - and what does it have to do with following the money? Nothing... but it sure makes it look like she is ot on a trail.

wow - the word "gambling" followed by "mafia?" now this is investigative gold!!

Well so far - I followed what Virginia wrote - and it led to nothing except for an endless babbling with lots of extraneous information thrown in.

I went through this, anonkat, and parsed it out - because advice from this woman is worthless. She does not have a fucking clue what she is talking about.

It never fails - when someone is busy just writings reams of crap and throwing in loads of extraneous information to make it look like they really do research and therefore their speculation must have value - it does not.

What do you expect from a multiple serial conspiracy theory nutcase? probably the most extreme one in history. OK. Barbara Shwartz runs her close.

She said she was followed constantly by an invisable lizard person called Zed? Watched spaceship battles from her porch, whittled an
FZ forum from 123 down to 13 then O, which she considered upstat as there were no longer any " agents" on the forum.

She considered herself one of the only 2 standard tech auditors on
the planet despite only having done the solo course and OT6, the course for those going on to solo nots.

What clinches it, and is most damning she considers me and "Agent",
who happens to channel various other FZers, or she can't tell them apart she's so fucked up.

Thanks for the heads up. :)

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
anonkat - I am not trying to criticize you - the problem I have is that Virginia knows less than diddleysquat about this subject and her advice on what people should do is utterly worthless.

The way to defund the IAS is to shrink scientology, less scientology, less IAS.

AnonLover

Patron Meritorious
IASA has headquarters on Curacao - thats what the IMU became. It is the administration of the tours and the ship - it's NOT THE IAS.

"had" - as summarized in my other post... IAS & other trust fund entities moved to Delaware. In the case of corporations using IASA as a tradename, the dox gathered on ExposeScientology.com reveal that March 3, 1994 was date the registered account was closed out & ceased to exist as a legal entity in Curacoa.

One caveat in dox-based facts i posted - the IMU entity is new to me (in regards to ongoing research project for gathering public record dox) so i cant speak to accuracy on those infos (and thank you Mick for giving us a starting point on where to dig further - your info ITT is golden)

And another note about the Delaware-based trust fund corporations - we have NOT pursued those yet to see what if anything might be available by public record requests due to a) Delaware is corporate cloaking & added privacy protection state that can scoff at sunshine laws due to their constitution.

and b) requires an online transaction w/ gubmint... and gubmint is run amok with the patriot act abuse + the gubmint sees the bigger Anonymous movement (beyond scientology activism) as bad thing that needs raided. so entering into a patriot act tripwire transaction for records that might not deliver squat in terms of useful info isnt something us anons are too keen on right now, but we'll likely hit it later with a safe namefag patsy in place ;)

AnonKat

Crusader
This has been a learning process, Still the Antilles connection is fishy :coolwink:

Seriously, you do not understand the entities involved here or why they were created and neither do some of the people posting on WWP. And certainly Virginia does not . The IAS was originally incorporated in Switzerland in a meeting with three or four people, Carl Heldt from NEPI, a danish lawyer named Arrevad and a couple of swiss attorneys. Larry Brennan also knows about it. And even that was not really the IAS just a corporation to organize it.

The money of the IAS is controlled by the reserves office in St Hill - not sure if Brigatti is still there but whoever holds that job controls the accounts and I am damned sure that the money is not in Curacao.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
I posted this, years ago. Tom Rhodes,
Virginia's son posted the picture I referred to. I'll find it again and post here.

Its all correct reporting.

============
Quote Originally Posted by Terril park View Post

I've just dug out an old post of mine That I think went to ACT.
I'd forgotten that they had set up some sort of org board or something
to publish publically post their " investigations" of independents and Freezoners, and to sue freezoners. Note that this org board for HASI was set up by Hubbard in 1998!! And was the only place in the world where one could do the " upper bridge"! I was commenting about a website they put up
and later took down.

My comments here had ironic and satirical intent but all statements
of fact are true. I wish I'd thought to copy the picture I described
it is....priceless. My comments of its nature though are pretty exact.

Note that they were "outing" people back when it was a serious problem
or perceived to be.

===============
I have been putting on my investigative hat and
Checking out the McClaurghys website. They are being
extrordinarily upstat. Just a few days ago I was the only
person with an intelligence file. Now there are 16!!
Of course this is a bit of a stat push as many do not have
any data in them. But some have pictures! Mine included.
And I thought my 15 minutes of fame were over!

They even have a whole bureau for suing freezoners.

However the main reason I write here is that because of
Mikes tendency to investigate and post headers of all who
visit his website, few will dare to cross that particular
wall 0f fire to find out the revelations therein.

Which is a shame. Because this is the ONLY place on the
planet that the upper bridge exists. At least according to
M&V. And the only place that has on source auditors. For reasons not
explained LRH after 30 years of telling the world about
the tech has only released the upper bridge to Mike and
Virginia. Who havn't released it to anyone else.

Below is a brief summary of the bridge per M&V.

What I can't post here I must describe. Above this on the
website is an astonishing example of religious iconography.
Imagine a cross between Hieronymous Bosch, the Orthodox Icon,
and Vincent Van Gogh's "Crows over a cornfield." From what seems
like a Bosch style pit of hell wherin the COS and freezone
are in agony, a ladder, seeming of naval origin, leads up
to Van Gogh's cornfield complete with crows. With
added inapplicable mountains. There resplendantly shining in
gold, not the Sun nor the face of a saint, but an OT symbol,
rays of light ennanating from it, with the words LRH inside it.
The final masterly touch is e-meter leads and cans trailing
from this symbol. To borrow a phrase from an old indian guidebook
to the Jain Temples of Mount Abu, this is "unbelievably
unbeleivable." But for different reasons.

Note at the bottom that Mike has already investigated all
auditors in the world....and found them off source. But
even this appears not to have dulled his passion for investigation.

[ this below is copied from their old website]

THE COMPLETE BRIDGE TO TOTAL FREEDOM

The Bridge to Total Freedom:

Tone State Attained

40 Free Spiritual Being
20 Cleared Theta Clear
8 Theta Clear
4 Clear

The Bridge is now complete. It exists as follows:

Upper Bridge - HASI
Middle Bridge - Rons Org
Lower Bridge - Church

Upper Bridge = Theta Clear, Cleared Theta Clear, Free Spiritual Being
Middle Bridge = OT 8 to OT 16
Lower Bridge = Human Being to OT 7

Upper Bridge
The attached illustration gives you a picture of the Upper Bridge.

In 1998 LRH founded the HASI as the vehicle to deliver the Upper Bridge.

The HASI is simply an on-source auditor association. The existing scene is that auditors inside the Church and outside of the Church are all off-source – so the HASI is the only on-source auditor association in the world.

If I remember correctly they mentioned watching starship battles around the tail star of the big dipper going on night after night. Wonderfully weird. Then their websites just disappeared. I wonder what they're up to now?

Terril park

Sponsor
If I remember correctly they mentioned watching starship battles around the tail star of the big dipper going on night after night. Wonderfully weird. Then their websites just disappeared. I wonder what they're up to now?

If you read the thread started here by Tom Rhodes, you will know that they had someone there who was a " True believer" in M &V, and paid much money to keep what they were doing going. And then got real upset and left. Their computer expert, Tom, also left.

Virginia's father was paying their mortgage. Dunno if he still is.

Tom was Virginia's son and Mike his step dad.

In the last year Virginia posted a few times to Marty's Blog.

Mike put up a blog attacking Marty, which I havn't looked at since it was put up.

Apart from the above I have no info.

Possibly I can take pride in being the first of their
" Enemies List". :)

Mike McClaughry

Patron with Honors
----> AnonKat

The original post by Virginia was never "removed", it was simply put on Private Status for a while.

I do that from time to time.

The original, with some updates, is still at my blog here:

http://mikemcclaughry.wordpress.com/2010/09/27/follow-the-money/

If you ever have a need to use anything she or I have written in the future, please ask us first.

Thanks.

----> Mick

The IAS "headquarters" is not the issue - that's an administrative detail.

The MONEY is there.

Why do you think we (and the Barnes who followed our lead) were the first to get our money back from the IAS?

Because we wrote the WRONG place?

:coolwink:

This next part is not to Mick, but to anyone reading this thread.

Those docs submitted in this thread by Anonlover don't prove anything other than that the same guy we wrote to - Mr. Praag - is listed on those corporations as well. A friend of ours, Robert Van Heusen briefly discussed this at his blog.

http://tabaccanist.wordpress.com/2011/07/08/engelmindus-george-praag-and-virginia-mcclaughry-%E2%80%93-follow-the-money-to-curacao/

Most of the posts on this thread seemed more interested in lieing about my wife and trying to convince people she was wrong about where to write for a refund from the IAS.

Misdirection, because she was right. We got our money back, didn't we.

Write Mr. Praag people. Write him again and again if necessary.

THERE IS MONEY THERE.

Mike McClaughry

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
So if anyone tries this and gets IAS money back, please send me a how-to (and dox - name & personal stuff blacked out is fine).

My friend may be pretty close to out and once I can talk freely about this I would like to know how to get IAS money back if it is being done.

Mike McClaughry

Patron with Honors
So if anyone tries this and gets IAS money back, please send me a how-to (and dox - name & personal stuff blacked out is fine).

My friend may be pretty close to out and once I can talk freely about this I would like to know how to get IAS money back if it is being done.

Someone else asked me in a PM here for more info on our refund letters etc., but I didn't have time to dig them up right then. I asked my wife, Virginia McClaughry, to put together a few things detailing our refund cycle with the IAS, which she helpfully did.

:yes:

There is now a mini time-line added to the original Follow The Money post that Virginia did, which you can see here.

And there is also a pdf file added that has a number of the key letters and what they said, from a post Virginia did to the Scientology newsgroup back in 2001.

Mike

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Thanks! If you're willing to be open about your IAS refund cycle that's great. There seems to be a perception that IAS "donations" are impossible to recoup.

It has occurred to me that one could try to make a legal argument that IAS "donations" were parts of fees for unused services, since it is basically impossible to go OT without substantial IAS donations. Has Graham Berry or anyone else ever tried that argument?

HOWEVER, I have zero experience with suing the Co$ and will probably never get there because I refuse to rep my best friend and I also refuse to out myself irl as being anti-Scno until the point where my best friend is ready to sue.

Regardless, if it's doable using the McClaughry IAS Refund Tech, I will pass the info along when it becomes useful.

I know some people have succeeded with fraud suits and getting AOLA money back for pre-paid services. I'm interested in all of the above, and may send a PM to Graham Berry asking about all that, because I'm more than capable of egging on litigious behavior if it is likely to get results. I would have no problem filing a suit to harass, intimidate, AND WIN.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Well so much for false fuckinbg hope my friend just called fotr a fucking loasn i had no idea he left for scno shit again andf im crying so much I can barley write.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Did Scientology do that to her? :ohmy:

Or was she that way prior to getting involved with CoS?

A cleared cannibal is a cleared cannibal...as they (scillions) say! :unsure: Scientology does make people crazy and insane. How else could the diehards continue to breath life into this cult. They don't see people get better because they are not allowed to talk about anything except the events, money given to the Cult, and Slappy McSavage's plan to clear the bank account of the diehards in order to accomplish his mission of total smash - of everyone left in Scientology.

A sheep does not know it is going to slaughter until the hammer is about to hit him in the head. He feels the fear, but sees a smiling rancher walking him out to the slaughter house. He feels the fear of others being slaughtered but is told they were bad and "sheep die"...just dropped his body and will be back.

Compassion for all Scientologists everywhere is really needed because when we were in - we were blinded by the smiling faces and little truths that seem to be powerful.

Just found out a friend of mine, still in, was having a terrible time. On the verge of a divorce and money problems - BIG! He re did his OBJ and had some wins. Things got better - so he donated $125K to the building fund! :omg: See...now he has a problem again - thetans can't have too many wins says the HubTurd!:no: Scientology will make sure of that.

I will predict that he will be divorced and filing bankruptcy in the next year. This made me very sad to see how lost he is and will do the stupidiest things for this CULT! He just has to be right! Too much time invested and now...too much money. He will give up his dreams and join staff so he can spin down slowly to death all for nothing!:bigcry:

AnonKat

Crusader
Superior information is superior, I wish people in the know could fill in more details alsoo sup AnonLover ?

There is real dox that back up everything Mick says, and fills in the irrelevant gaps for some details he doesnt know.

Anon Research Project Reference - All the corporation registration public record dox are being gathered into one handy index for ongoing effort to map out who's who in the follow-the-money trail: Scientology Corporations on ExposeScientology.com

OG Research Library Reference - Scientology-linked entities Index in Scientology Critical Library

Known Facts that can be easily found / verified with those references:
  • FST is a UK Corporation that never existed in Curacoa
  • The Curacoa trust fund corporations were all phased out existence in the Antilles in 1994-1996
  • The new trust fund corps for US based donations are registered under Delaware (and seemingly in some hot water for some unknown reason), or in FL & CA as Delaware corps except for one place they screwed up. This includes all things IAS.
  • All ^^This shit was changed up & shuffled around significantly with the FINALIZED IRS agreement, and there is obvious discrepancies with how things work in the IRS aftermath vs. what was outlined in the DRAFT IRS agreement as leaked to the WSJ
  • The old trust fund corps for non US based donations seemingly still exists same as they also did, altho further research & public record dox of a current/recent vintage is desperately needed to clarify what is unknown at this time. ***

*** EDIT: and if by chance anyone abroad wants to help get public record dox on the UK & other foreign executive-level corps to add to the Anon Research Project index, your more than welcome to join in our collaboration effort & please PM me for details.

"V"

Patron with Honors
On a personal note I'd like to thank Virginia and Mike (who I don't know or have ever communicated with) for blowing the lid off the OT VII sec check squirrel scandal—you saved lives.

John Harry Watson

Wow, I never saw this before. I've read here for years on and off, but only became a member not that long ago comparatively.

I don't know if you're even still around John, but when I saw this I just had to say thanks so much! You made my day.

:heartflower:

"V" (Virginia McClaughry)

"V"

Patron with Honors
ANONKAT - the post of mine from our blog you started off this thread about wasn't hidden or missing, it kind of got put on the backburner for better organization. I do most of the research, find all the documentation and such for Mike's book and other such things at our blog.

The IAS, or rather the Church money lines - all that kind of information will be showing up again in our Reading Library, once its parsed and organized better, plus put together with even better documentation quality than I found on my first pass through the subject.

The post was more of a..draft you could call it, but that's not really the right word. More like just a beginning organization of what I had found, but not necessarily fully sorted out or all the way verified. Some of it was though, and it looks like you figured out right away which parts those were.

"V"

"V"

Patron with Honors

I got my money back from the IAS. I was one of the first to do so, along with Greg and Debra Barnes - and I wrote to Curacao.

That worked, in other words.

Don't know if it would still work, but it sure as shit worked then! Mike and I both got checks in our hot little hands.

:yes:

"V"

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Wow, I never saw this before. I've read here for years on and off, but only became a member not that long ago comparatively.

I don't know if you're even still around John, but when I saw this I just had to say thanks so much! You made my day.

:heartflower:

"V" (Virginia McClaughry)

I remember reading your writeup of your experiences on that, and a remember thinking "Virg, you really like kicking hornet's nests, don't you?".

You didn't realize at the time that revenue from OTVII sec checking was probably a BIG chunk of Flag GI, and that stopping it would crash Flag's income (and thus Int's cash flow, since all of FSO GI flows up to Int), so nobody wanted to be the one responsible for caving in DM's money flow.