What's new

Hubbard's Naval Intelligence Documentation

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well he did take one course even if he couldn't pass it. And he never actually said he had a ph.d. in it. :coolwink:

For a certain type of person, it matters not what his accomplishments are so much as what he can get others to believe about himself. :eyeroll:

Mark A. Baker :)

Yes, sometimes we call such persons CON MEN.

xguardian

Patron with Honors
yep they show that he theld a post in naval intelligence, ended up getting his ass returned to the USA after a few months and, after training in cable censoring got hiimself over to getting a ocnverted trawler commissioned.

Yuo of course are busy inventing a whole bunch of stuff that is not in the record that you are citing. How hilarious is that?

The records speak for themselves - it's a monumental pity that you are trying to speak over them.

Obviously you were not military and cannot see the absurdity in five years active duty during wartime with 3-4 years reserve. He was Marine and then went Navy for Intel. And still only Lieutenant? With a Commanding Officer Post? No demotion? He was a Spook!
SHIPS AND STATIONS PERIODS DUTIES
Hydrographic Office, Bureau of Navigation, Washington D.C. 22 Sep 41-6 Oct 41
Headquarters, THIRD Naval District 24 Nov 41-14 Dec 41 Under instruction
District Intelligence Office, TWELFTH Naval District

15 Dec 41-17 Dec 41

Under instruction

Office of the Naval Attache, American Legation, Melbourne, Australia

Additional Info
Attache Info & FAQ
Tour Forecast

Becoming a Naval Attaché

Responsibilities of an Attaché

Being an attaché is a unique opportunity unlike any other in the military. Attachés are part of an elite corps with four main responsibilities:

· Representing the Secretary of Defense, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and the United Forces of the United States abroad.
· Serving as military advisors to the U.S. Ambassador, the personal representative of the United States.
· Reporting on in-country, and regional political-military activities.
· Supporting U.S. military security assistance programs in selected countries.

The Rewards of a Unique Experience

The DAS plays a vital role in supporting the national interests of the United States. During a time of crisis or military contingency, Attachés are often at the center of action. The men and women who have served as Attachés have reaped personal rewards rarely duplicated in any other part of the military service while:

· Coordinating administrative and security matters for all in-country U.S. military.
· Working as part of the embassy’s "Country Team," the Ambassador’s key advisors.
· Perfecting language skills and area knowledge for greater effectiveness.
· Developing a new appreciation for the complexities of the international environment and foreign military doctrine.
18 Dec 41-2 Apr 42

Intelligence Officer

Headquarters, TWELFTH Naval District 3 Apr 42-30 Apr 42 Intelligence Officer
Office of Cable Censor, New York, NY 1 May 42-24 Jun 42 Intelligence Officer
Lawley and Sons, Shipbuilding, Newport, MA 25 Jun 42-28 Jul 42 In connection with conversion of USS YP-422
Naval Receiving Station, Long Beach, Long Island, NY 29 Jul 42-1 Nov 42 Senior Watch Officer
Submarine Chaser Training Center, Miami, FL 2 Nov 42-2 Jan 43 Under instruction
Fleet Sound School, Key West, FL 3 Jan 43-16 Jan 43 Student
Supervisor of Ships, Portland, OR 17 Jan 43-20 Apr 43 Prospective CO/OINC of fitting out USS -815
USS PC-815 21 Apr 43-7 Jul 43 Commanding Officer
Headquarters, ELEVENTH Naval District 8 Jul 43-11 Oct 43 Temporary Duty in the Issuing Office
Naval Small Craft Training Center, Terminal Island, San Pedro, CA 12 Oct 43-1 Dec 43 Under instruction
Supervisor of Shipbuilding, Portland, OR 2 Dec 43-21 Jul 44 In connection with fitting out USS ALGOL (AKA-54) and Navigator/Training Off.
USS ALGOL (AKA-54) 22 Jul 44-28 Sep 44 Navigator/Training Off./Chief Ship's Censor
Naval Training Schools, Princeton, NJ 29 Sep 44-27 Jan 45 Under instruction
Naval Civil Affairs, Staging Area, Presidio of Monterey, CA 28 Jan 45-4 Sep 45 Under instruction
Naval Hospital, Oakland, CA 5 Sep 45-4 Dec 45 Patient
Officer Separation Center, San Francisco, CA 5 Dec 45-6 Dec 45 Awaiting separation orders
:coolwink:

xguardian

Patron with Honors
Xguardian,

Aren't you the guy that took a bullet in the ass for LRH?

The Anabaptist Jacques

No it was to stop Nazi's and it is still lodged in my back/spine and the first two shots missed me as I faced the shooter turning sideways when I saw the gun come up. I had just exposed Louis B. Sims Treasury/Interpol Chief for violating California "Fair Political Practices Act, forbidding government officials for lobbying for or against Calif Bills. I had just got a bill introduced outlawing Interpol and their Nazi privately owned police Gestapo from accessing California Law Enforcement files directly or indirectly using FBI NCIC.

"The Church of Spiritual Technology (CST), current owner of trademarks and all copyrights of Scientology, could never have come into being as long as the Guardian Office (GO)--created by L. Ron Hubbard and headed by his wife, Mary Sue Hubbard--was in place. There were many reasons, documented in our chronological Documents index."

"In the first place, the intellectual property that CST now owns was resident inside HCO, a division of the Church of Scientology of California (CSC), which was itself owned by HASI, Inc. This chart below is repeated in another article on our site, "How the IRS Runs Scientology," but it bears repeating here for a better understanding: read more...
http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.com/contents/howirsruns.html

Last edited:

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
I am not going to play games with those who won't face facts. It is incontrovertible that LRH was Naval Intelligence. Many Intelligence Officers actual duty will never see the light of day on paper. All the naysayers including Wikipedia have tried to play down his Naval Intelligence involvement. Wikipedia: March 1941 and was commissioned as a Lieutenant, Junior Grade on July 19, 1941,[13] entering permanent active duty in November.[14] He specifically volunteered for "Special Service (intelligence duties)", an assignation recorded on his commission papers. He spent only a brief time in this nominal role with the Office of Naval Intelligence. After four months working in public relations and at the US Hydrographic Office, he spent three weeks at the Third Naval District in New York training for the role of Intelligence Officer.

The fact is including his reserve time, LRH had 9 years in Military. The following documents his National Guard and U.S. Marine Reserve status that began in 1927. Any former military personnel can see by this document, that all of the training and commissions and assignments over 9 years at only an official pay grade of Lieutenant while given command of PC-815 and other important duty is very suspicious.. And other assignments that justify higher rank which seemed mysteriously absent.

http://www.spaink.net/cos/LRH-bio/servrcrd.htm

Names of Commanding Officers and their vessels are public, LRH's vessel is not. Wikipedia report: On June 28, Hubbard ordered his crew to fire four shells from the ship's 3-inch gun and a number of rifle and pistol shots in the direction of the Coronado Islands, off which the ship anchored for the night. He did not realize that the islands belonged to Mexico, an ally, nor that he had taken the USS PC-815 into Mexican territorial waters.[49] The islands were garrisoned by Mexican Navy personnel during the war.[50] The Mexican government complained and two days later, Hubbard found himself before a naval Board of Investigation in San Diego. He was found to have disregarded orders by carrying out an unsanctioned gunnery practice and violating Mexican waters. He was reprimanded and removed from command, effective July 7.[49] Rear Admiral Frank A. Braisted commented, in a fitness report written shortly after the Coronado incident, that he "consider[ed] this officer lacking in the essential qualities of judgment.

But the Naval document shows shows no disciplinary Board of Investigation as it should if happened.His following assignments were consistent with an Intelligence officer's postings especially his stint at the Monterrey Presidio where I also served in Army Intelligence Post. "Civil Affairs" is not PR. See link on dox for PC-815
http://www.uboat.net/allies/warships/ship/8642.html :coolwink:

Hubbard gathered Navel intelligence by, when he was wasted on Meyers rum, picking the lint out of his belly button.

Pete

No it was to stop Nazi's and it is still lodged in my back/spine and the first two shots missed me as I faced the shooter turning sideways when I saw the gun come up. I had just exposed Louis B. Sims Treasury/Interpol Chief for violating California "Fair Political Practices Act, forbidding government officials for lobbying for or against Calif Bills. I had just got a bill introduced outlawing Interpol and their Nazi privately owned police Gestapo from accessing California Law Enforcement files directly or indirectly using FBI NCIC.

"The Church of Spiritual Technology (CST), current owner of trademarks and all copyrights of Scientology, could never have come into being as long as the Guardian Office (GO)--created by L. Ron Hubbard and headed by his wife, Mary Sue Hubbard--was in place. There were many reasons, documented in our chronological Documents index."

"In the first place, the intellectual property that CST now owns was resident inside HCO, a division of the Church of Scientology of California (CSC), which was itself owned by HASI, Inc. This chart below is repeated in another article on our site, "How the IRS Runs Scientology," but it bears repeating here for a better understanding: read more...http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.com/index.htm

Are you sure it isn't lodged in your head?

The Anabaptist Jacques

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes, and from that "Intelligence" job as a cable censor in Austrailia he was sent back to the states, and a cable in his personnel file states "UNFIT TO COMMAND"

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid
What next? Hubbard was actually a Nuclear Physicist? :duh:

Not only that, his credentials as a Nuclear Physicist gave him standing to address the ACTUAL nuclear physicists at 'Los Alamogordos' (non-existent NM town) and save the world!
:hysterical:

But wait - there's more! The first US nuclear powered submarine was named in his honor, USS Elron Elray, currently on top sekrit missions in this sector of the universe.
:hysterical:

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
...Wikipedia report: On June 28, Hubbard ordered his crew to fire four shells from the ship's 3-inch gun and a number of rifle and pistol shots in the direction of the Coronado Islands, off which the ship anchored for the night. He did not realize that the islands belonged to Mexico, an ally, nor that he had taken the USS PC-815 into Mexican territorial waters.[49] The islands were garrisoned by Mexican Navy personnel during the war.[50] The Mexican government complained and two days later, Hubbard found himself before a naval Board of Investigation in San Diego. He was found to have disregarded orders by carrying out an unsanctioned gunnery practice and violating Mexican waters. He was reprimanded and removed from command, effective July 7.[49] Rear Admiral Frank A. Braisted commented, in a fitness report written shortly after the Coronado incident, that he "consider[ed] this officer lacking in the essential qualities of judgment.......

It happened. How do I know? Personal conversation with him. You can believe it or not, I don't care one way or the other. But I do know for a fact that the above incident did happen.

As for being in Naval Intelligence. I don't know, we didn't talk about that.

Last edited:

xguardian

Patron with Honors
It happened. How do I know? Personal conversation with him. You can believe it or not, I don't care one way or the other. But I do know for a fact that the above incident did happen.

As for being in Naval Intelligence. I don't know, we didn't talk about that.

I only pointed out how the Wikipedia contributors slanted it all to belittle his service record and close investigation does not bear out the 'hype" and being relieved of that command was all they did to him...to pacify the Mexican (lol) Army. No busting of rank...no fine...no big deal. I was relieved of command also but it was a slap on my hand because I hit a Panamanian Colonel who deserved it, but officially they made it look like I really was punished.:coolwink:

R6Basic

Patron Meritorious
But he was, and a medical doctor too, he authored the definitive work on nuclear radiation

aar-1967-cvr.jpg

They should have kept that cover.

"In the first place, the intellectual property that CST now owns was resident inside HCO, a division of the Church of Scientology of California (CSC), which was itself owned by HASI, Inc. This chart below is repeated in another article on our site, "How the IRS Runs Scientology," but it bears repeating here for a better understanding: read more...
http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.com/contents/howirsruns.html

I think you're just being modest.

You nobly took a bullet in the ass for LRH.

You were doing his bidding and the bad guys couldn't get to him so they shot you in the ass and said "Take that L. Ron Hubbard!"

You're a hero.

:clap::hattip::cheers::bowdown::bravo::winner::goodjob:

The Anabaptist Jacques

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

CROSS-POSTED FROM THE "WHERE IS RON" THREAD

Yes, it is quite true that Ron was many things to many people, including doctor, nuclear physicist and even a verifiable participation in America's Space Program at NASA, which newly available documents now fully corroborate.

With the recent FOI-mandated release of formerly classified White House correspondence, there is much documentary support for Ron's achievements as an explorer, far more than even Scientologists give him credit for.

The following Exhibits are provided pursuant to authorization of the LRH Biographer, Church of Hoaxology International.

"In their time of need...
A nation turns its lonely eyes to LRH."

lettertoHubbard.png

"And true to his promise...
Ron delivers what is needed and wanted."

spacemartgiftscom-1-1-1.jpg

xguardian

Patron with Honors
I think you're just being modest.

You nobly took a bullet in the ass for LRH.

You were doing his bidding and the bad guys couldn't get to him so they shot you in the ass and said "Take that L. Ron Hubbard!"

You're a hero.

:clap::hattip::cheers::bowdown::bravo::winner::goodjob:

The Anabaptist Jacques

You seem to be fixated on my posterior so enjoy Jacques...:moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon:21 bun salute! :coolwink: and you can kiss my bullet:whatever: