What's new

St Hill Protest – IAS Event October 2012

xenusdad

Patron with Honors
IAS Event 2012 Saint Hill

Planning is underway for a mega-raid at Saint Hill to coincide with the IAS event. Also if possible, similar protests on a worldwide basis. Anyone with any input to offer, contact me. I'm looking for continental co-ordinators.

Pete.

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
We got a mention in the local paper: http://www.thisissussex.co.uk/Demon...arget-church/story-17109461-detail/story.html

Excerpt:

The demonstration is set to start in East Grinstead High Street at noon tomorrow, with protestors walking to Saint Hill for 3pm.

But the church's public affairs director, Graeme Wilson, said the church was not hugely concerned about it.

"The argument is years old but whoever does turn up is entitled to their freedom of expression," he said.

Freedom of expression, eh? We’ll remember to quote that next time the cult tries to shut someone up.

Been a very busy day. Some of us ‘SPs’ have been cruising around EG, spreading the word. And amusingly, we have been followed around by a documentary crew who are making a programme on the cult and its effects. They had just got in from the US where they interviewed Marty Rathbun, and other ex-management / now-Indies. Obviously, we don’t know what will be in the final programme, or even if it will ever be aired, but the fact that a major UK TV channel are interested in our stories, is very gratifying. And rather sobering that even after having seen the harassment of Rathbun and others first hand and hearing the stories that he and others had to tell, they were still rather shocked to hear some of the things that one particular person had to tell. And even I, who has heard so many horror stories, was knocked sideways by what I heard.

Hopefully, one day soon, the whole world will get to hear these as well, and the cult exposed yet again for the brutal, inhuman monstrosity that it is.

On a lighter note, one of my homies, ‘Padders’ conducted a brilliant ad-hoc interview with a cult guard (son of OSA head) and like totally pwned him, dude. Hilariously, the kid told us that we were committing a suppressive act by doing what we were doing. And the heinous crime in question?

Talking to him! Yes, seriously!

Hopefully I can YouTube this, so you can all see yet another example of brain-washed robotism.

If anyone wants to come along, we are meeting up in East Grinstead town centre near the war memorial at around 12:00 tomorrow (Friday 19th). Later, we will be moving on to St Hill where we will be giving David Miscavige a warm welcome.

And perhaps waving the odd placard or two.

Then, on the next day (Sat), we will be holding a conference in East Grinstead (home of the cult in the UK), to spill the beans on ‘the cult in your backyard’.

Disappointingly, we have not seen any action from OSA or their bots. Come on guys – get your act together! We are enturbulating in your backyard and you are just laying down and succumbing. What do you think Dear Leader would say about that?

Stay tuned for further updates.

Axiom142

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
It sounds like East Grinstead is in for a couple of interesting days. Have fun! :)
(Keep your camera handy and, if you see George, say "Hi!" for me.)

Anonycat

Crusader
I hope it's this sweetheart. He loves the enturbulation. Just look, he can't tear himself away from being a world-class douchebag.

[video=youtube;MJQ0WktFuXU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJQ0WktFuXU&noredirect=1[/video]

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Kutta ~~

"George" means George Baille

George Baille was an affable pleasant kind of "chap" in the time I knew him on the Apollo.

But after he spent decades in the Church, and did all his levels up to "OT VIII" ~~~ well.......you decide

Axiom 142 did the shoot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJQ0WktFuXU

Kutta

Silver Meritorious Patron
Oh yes, I remember George now. How could I forget. He was such a gas, eh! World famous in exsci-land.

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well, I guess there must have been some OTs postulating some bad weather to keep the nasty SPs away, because it has absolutely p***ed down all day here in East Grinstead. Unfortunately, this tactic rather backfired as the poor Scilons arriving for the IAS shindig got soaked and the many outdoor events that the cult planned (knights on horseback, Scottish pipers etc) got a bit bedraggled. Not to mention the car parking which is in a field which is now completely soaked and waterlogged. The first escapees will be trying to leave the grounds right about now – I imagine that much spinning of wheels, cursing and mud-splattering of staff pushing cars, will ensue.

After a half-hearted protest in the town centre earlier in the day, the assorted Old Guard, Exes, Anons, Critics and Indy retired to the local hostelry for some last minute planning and quenching of thirst.

Suitably refreshed, the masses (well 15ish) marched on St Hill for some more standing in the rain and waving at arriving Scilons. A few choice phrases were also delivered.

I didn’t manage to get much video, I’m afraid as I didn’t dare risk my best camera and it was very dark. Although there was an amusing incident where a foreign Scilon decided to turn his car around on a patch of grass and rather predictably got completely stuck and had to wait for a tow. I might Tube this if I get the time.

It was interesting to note that there was a very small Police presence (they obviously know by now that we are not ‘terrorists’, despite what the cult says) and a very large private security presence. I saw at least a dozen guards (and presumably many more in other locations), land rovers, quad bikes and even an Alsatian or two. Seriously, what are they expecting? Miscavige is so effing paranoid.

Actually, there was a peaceful ‘invasion’ of St Hill, when about half a dozen protestors quietly walked through the main gate, but they were stopped very rapidly by a similar number of guards who then ushered them back off the property. Amusingly, while the guards were occupied, they left the side-gate totally unwatched and another (well-known, local) protestor simply walked right in and got some distance before he was spotted and asked to leave. Well, we had to give the guards something to do, didn’t we?

Due, to the weather, we probably weren’t as ‘in-yer-face’ as we would have liked to have been, but we showed up and we let the cultists know that we are still around

During all this, the TV production company got a threatening letter from Carter *uck, er, Carter F***, the cult’s infamous attack-shysters in the UK, threatening dire consequences if they so much as looked at a Scilon the wrong way. Didn’t stop them filming though. And one interesting fact that one of the guards let slip, was that the cult had circulated info sheets with photos of all the undesirables, so that they could recognise us on sight, including the TV crew. One of the cultists even tried to intimidate me by referring to me by name and then saying that he had recognised my car and seen it ‘down there’.

Oh, and you will all be pleased to note that I saw our vertically-challenged security guard, Andy Connor (with the ‘eyes’) again. Only this time, he wasn’t so keen to talk to me. Wonder why?

Tomorrow – the conference…

Axiom142

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
George Baille better be kept on a short leash by the cult. He's the best example in the UK of how the tech is worthless. A bad OT with bad TRs and no self-control.

omnom

Patron with Honors
He's the best example in the UK of how the tech is worthless. A bad OT with bad TRs and no self-control.

I'd take it a small step further. When you hear of the threat of Black Dn/Scn, I imagine this clip. He's trying really hard to cut comm, cave in the subject, bullbait, and outright implant via inval/eval.

That doesn't work either, much like Scn/Dn, unless you believe it has an effect and are willing to play the game.

Terril park

Sponsor
Well, I guess there must have been some OTs postulating some bad weather to keep the nasty SPs away, because it has absolutely p***ed down all day here in East Grinstead. Unfortunately, this tactic rather backfired as the poor Scilons arriving for the IAS shindig got soaked and the many outdoor events that the cult planned (knights on horseback, Scottish pipers etc) got a bit bedraggled. Not to mention the car parking which is in a field which is now completely soaked and waterlogged. The first escapees will be trying to leave the grounds right about now – I imagine that much spinning of wheels, cursing and mud-splattering of staff pushing cars, will ensue.

After a half-hearted protest in the town centre earlier in the day, the assorted Old Guard, Exes, Anons, Critics and Indy retired to the local hostelry for some last minute planning and quenching of thirst.

Suitably refreshed, the masses (well 15ish) marched on St Hill for some more standing in the rain and waving at arriving Scilons. A few choice phrases were also delivered.

I didn’t manage to get much video, I’m afraid as I didn’t dare risk my best camera and it was very dark. Although there was an amusing incident where a foreign Scilon decided to turn his car around on a patch of grass and rather predictably got completely stuck and had to wait for a tow. I might Tube this if I get the time.

It was interesting to note that there was a very small Police presence (they obviously know by now that we are not ‘terrorists’, despite what the cult says) and a very large private security presence. I saw at least a dozen guards (and presumably many more in other locations), land rovers, quad bikes and even an Alsatian or two. Seriously, what are they expecting? Miscavige is so effing paranoid.

Actually, there was a peaceful ‘invasion’ of St Hill, when about half a dozen protestors quietly walked through the main gate, but they were stopped very rapidly by a similar number of guards who then ushered them back off the property. Amusingly, while the guards were occupied, they left the side-gate totally unwatched and another (well-known, local) protestor simply walked right in and got some distance before he was spotted and asked to leave. Well, we had to give the guards something to do, didn’t we?

Due, to the weather, we probably weren’t as ‘in-yer-face’ as we would have liked to have been, but we showed up and we let the cultists know that we are still around

During all this, the TV production company got a threatening letter from Carter *uck, er, Carter F***, the cult’s infamous attack-shysters in the UK, threatening dire consequences if they so much as looked at a Scilon the wrong way. Didn’t stop them filming though. And one interesting fact that one of the guards let slip, was that the cult had circulated info sheets with photos of all the undesirables, so that they could recognise us on sight, including the TV crew. One of the cultists even tried to intimidate me by referring to me by name and then saying that he had recognised my car and seen it ‘down there’.

Oh, and you will all be pleased to note that I saw our vertically-challenged security guard, Andy Connor (with the ‘eyes’) again. Only this time, he wasn’t so keen to talk to me. Wonder why?

Tomorrow – the conference…

Axiom142

It looks like numbers were severely down. I was there until 5.30 and by that time only 2 coaches had arrived, with people aboard that is. One from
the Czeck republic. Anyone got better info from later on? Something I was
puzzled by was that all afternoon there was a procession of empty coaches
arriving and then leaving the car park. No one including the police seemed to know why.

Protesters also had their own entertainment. Kazoos were available in plentiful numbers and the massed Anon/Ex/FZ/Indie Kazoo Collective gave stirring renditions of selected Rock Anthems and Nursery songs.

There was a candlelit vigil as part of the protest. The candles were electric
but looked quite real. This was very effective in the dusk.

There is a limit to how long my aging body can comfortably stand so I left
early. As I was walking down the toad outside the Manor I was joined by a smartly dressed fellow and asked him where he was from, and if he was a scientologist. He was, from the US. I told him I was also but did Scientology
outside the CO$. He immediately distanced himself from me. Guess they're taught that "Squirrel" is highly contagious. If he had one along he would probably have held up a cross to ward me off.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Something I was
puzzled by was that all afternoon there was a procession of empty coaches
arriving and then leaving the car park. No one including the police seemed to know why.

Delivering body thetans?

Possibly it was like a scheduled bus run where the bus drives the usual route even if there is no-one aboard. It might have been set up like that in case some people wanted to leave early and were actually allowed to (pregnant woman going into labour etc).

Paul

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Delivering body thetans?

Possibly it was like a scheduled bus run where the bus drives the usual route even if there is no-one aboard. It might have been set up like that in case some people wanted to leave early and were actually allowed to (pregnant woman going into labour etc).

Paul

Yep. Definitely the Body Thetans.