What's new

Hello

Mini Me

Retiree
How weird! I find myself having to reintroduce myself to people who know me so well.

To those who haven't worked it out yet, I was Emma and now I'm Mini Me. I'm starting out as a newbie so be gentle. :biggrin:

What I really need to do is post a few times in this thread so I can view that natterbox. Who created these stupid rules anyway?? :coolwink:

Div6

Crusader
How weird! I find myself having to reintroduce myself to people who know me so well.

To those who haven't worked it out yet, I was Emma and now I'm Mini Me. I'm starting out as a newbie so be gentle. :biggrin:

What I really need to do is post a few times in this thread so I can view that natterbox. Who created these stupid rules anyway?? :coolwink:

Some long gone admin...don't what what bee she had in her bonnet.

Welcome Mini Me!

love this pic too

but the other is the girl i'd love to date

That was Emma. Just report her to the Mod Squad and see if you can have her banned.

Free Being Me

Crusader

Welcome Mini me! Do you have any scientology stories to share? :drama:

exsomessenger

Patron Meritorious
nope I think you have to post like three or four times. Give it time, look around and get a feel for the place :giggle:

Welcome aboard MM.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Hey new girl, welcome!

tumblr_makpt06BR91rgep1wo1_400.gif

Anonycat

Crusader
Haha! Yes I want to make sure everything is working on this new ID. Whether I'll use it much is another question.

The weird thing is my pixel size chooser is missing. I can see it as Emma but not as Mini Me.

You can notify a mod :)

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

That avatar!!!! That post!!!!

baby-memes-omg-cute-things-083012-10.jpg