What's new

a big hello from me!

dexter gelfand

Patron Meritorious
Earth to ESMB

Species 8472 was a very, very hostile alien species at war with the Borg in Star Trek: Voyager. Captain Janeway used them against the Borg, and the Borg against Species 8472 in order to escape from both of their clutches.

Man, do I have to tell you guys everything?

You mean there are actually people who didn't know about that?:eyeroll:

Love, Dex

Bee Sting

Patron with Honors
Welcome! My name is Bee Sting and sometimes I might.

I LOVE stories and I've got lots of my own (when I'm ready), what does Species 8472 mean?

I'm a HONEY Bee I tend to sting less than a wasp but ... welcome! :).

Lots of Honey Love.

Bee Sting

FoTi

Crusader
Welcome Species......

You're withholding stories???? :ohmy:

You must have some interesting stuff to tell. :eyeroll:

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
Voyager

Species8472

:welcome2: to Earth, Sol :welcome2:
:begging: we beg your benvolent influence in exterminating the Alien Implants amongst us :

Species8472

Patron with Honors
Thank you all for the welcome

Thanks everyone for welcoming me.

For those who haven't realized yet, in Star Trek, Species 8472 was the alien race that the Borg could not assimilate (though they tried)

Having escaped assimilation I chose the name to as 'armour' against re-assimilation - and of course the geek factor :coolwink:

I'm just a geek at heart - ever since Star Trek first came out when I was about 7 or 8 I've been hooked. I've heard there's a new movie due with Kirk and Spock (new younger actors) - can't wait. :thumbsup:

Species8472

Patron with Honors
Story Soon

Oh forgot to mention I'm collecting my thoughts, chits, HCO comms, KRs and course receipts, and other assorted paperwork together for my story.

:omg: coming soon :omg:

Thanks again for the encouragement.

DCAnon

Silver Meritorious Patron
I'm just a geek at heart - ever since Star Trek first came out when I was about 7 or 8 I've been hooked. I've heard there's a new movie due with Kirk and Spock (new younger actors) - can't wait. :thumbsup:

OMG ME NEITHER! :D Lol, I'm such a dork.