COS sued for fraud

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
re FRAUD suit: This song is dedicated to the asthmatic dwarf, David Miscavige

[video=youtube;aGmAmJFUvzM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGmAmJFUvzM[/video]

spacer

British Parliament, 1968:
Mr. St. John-Stevas:
Since the right Hon. Gentleman has reflected on the subject and is noted for his academic brilliance, would he say in one brief, concise sentence, exactly what Scientology is?

Mr. Crossman:
Yes, I think I could: it is a fraud.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist

Rocio's story seems off-topic but I'd like to comment:

The new auditor had me try different cans, wrist straps, the solo cans, a heater directed at my feet, a small fan directed at my face, a folded-up blanket to rest my hand on, a very comfortable chair that he brought in, a special soap to wash my hands with, etc., etc., etc.

I was finally informed that they had found my problem. I ended up with a set-up that included two solo cans on my right hand, the very comfortable chair, the heater at my feet and the fan at my face, and the examiner would always come to the auditing room.

This was the WHY. This was the final solution to all my auditing difficulties.

In my time in SCN, I had never heard of any PC that had to go through all that.
(Although for my auditing, at the Riverside Mission, the examiner would come to the auditing room where I was. At ASHO, I saw that the PCs would go to an examiner after auditing.)

Free Being Me

Crusader
sunlight.jpg

Sunshine is the best disinfectant...
with a lawsuit thrown in for good measure.
You're going down, cult!

:party:

Xenu's Boyfriend

Silver Meritorious Patron
The beauty of this, as I see it, is that D.M has fucked with some truly wealthy people, and he's insulted them. Asking for money repeatedly is one thing, rich people are used to that, especially the ones who donate to various causes or give generously to their churches - but D.M. crossed a line with these people. He's really an addict - and this day had to come eventually. If you look at Luis' video above, he describes how Scientology almost torn his marriage apart in order to get the money they wanted, by suggesting his wife was an SP while they were still married. Eventually they got the money, 350,000 dollars worth.

I remember in one interview in this series, or perhaps somewhere else, a woman talked about she overheard one of her colleagues as she was asking for money for some cause at one of the Scientology events. She approached a woman who was outside smoking a cigarette and who said she couldn't give anymore because she had literally just given 100,000 dollars to a building fund, or some other project. The recruiter didn't hesitate and said, "Well that was for another project. We need money for this," and continued her pitch. The woman listening felt it was the last straw. I think it is this blatant disrespect that probably has the richest members feeling like ATM's for the church.

Then Tommy Davis and Jessica Rodriguez took Larry Anderson in a room and tried to bully him into not asking for his money back. (The conversation was recorded and can be found on YouTube.) Bad idea.

I feel like D.M may have advanced in the church, but it seems he lacks a basic sophistication. He's got "power" like a bull dog has power, but he doesn't have a lighter touch. I sometimes think even crazy ass L. Yawn would be appalled at what he's doing.

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Childs and Tobin with Tampa Bay Times are in:

Couple's lawsuit accuses Church of Scientology of fraud, deception.

Watch the kick-ass video: http://bcove.me/mrsp8dpi More than 8 minutes long.

2gum9tl.png

http://www.tampabay.com/news/scient...rch-of-scientology-of-fraud-deception/1271893

They are going to depose David Miscavige, as a first priority. The shit is getting real. More real than Debbie Cook affair.

At this point, I won't be surprised if the Super Power Building will miraculously open tomorrow or by next Thursday. Seriously.

And it's still January. 2013 - off we go!!! :coolwink: :) :rock:

Last edited:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Here's another with Luis: I won't post all of these, but the one where the man still tries to make his stats even though his mother was dying is heartbreaking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUrtzlc19A8&list=UU90Bj_s1rFPpfW6W4R7jY0Q&index=8

Can the "Church" every tell the truth? Just once? Deny..deny...deny...everyone is a liar Church of Scientology? Really? Well, there is a thing called KARMA - and you should have clay demoed that! That fat fuck Hubbard warned you!:coolwink:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
The beauty of this, as I see it, is that D.M has fucked with some truly wealthy people, and he's insulted them. Asking for money repeatedly is one thing, rich people are used to that, especially the ones who donate to various causes or give generously to their churches - but D.M. crossed a line with these people. He's really an addict - and this day had to come eventually. If you look at Luis' video above, he describes how Scientology almost torn his marriage apart in order to get the money they wanted, by suggesting his wife was an SP while they were still married. Eventually they got the money, 350,000 dollars worth.

I remember in one interview in this series, or perhaps somewhere else, a woman talked about she overheard one of her colleagues as she was asking for money for some cause at one of the Scientology events. She approached a woman who was outside smoking a cigarette and who said she couldn't give anymore because she had literally just given 100,000 dollars to a building fund, or some other project. The recruiter didn't hesitate and said, "Well that was for another project. We need money for this," and continued her pitch. The woman listening felt it was the last straw. I think it is this blatant disrespect that probably has the richest members feeling like ATM's for the church.

Then Tommy Davis and Jessica Rodriguez took Larry Anderson in a room and tried to bully him into not asking for his money back. (The conversation was recorded and can be found on YouTube.) Bad idea.

I feel like D.M may have advanced in the church, but it seems he lacks a basic sophistication. He's got "power" like a bull dog has power, but he doesn't have a lighter touch. I sometimes think even crazy ass L. Yawn would be appalled at what he's doing.

No ... L Con Hubbard is not appalled - he is crispy fried burning in hell and not a happy theetan...he is getting tortured by Satan - and Hubbard wants David Miss Cabbage to join him! Don't ever think for one minute Blubbtoad cared about people...just look at the results!

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Childs and Tobin with Tampa Bay Times are in:

Couple's lawsuit accuses Church of Scientology of fraud, deception.

Watch the kick-ass video: http://bcove.me/mrsp8dpi

2gum9tl.png

http://www.tampabay.com/news/scient...rch-of-scientology-of-fraud-deception/1271893

They are going to depose David Miscavige, as a first priority. The shit is getting real.

At this point, I won't be surprised if the Super Power Building will miraculously open tomorrow or by next Thursday. Seriously.

I think you may be on to something. Tom Cruise has got to be spinning spinning spinning - just feeling horrible. My bet - Miss Cabbage convinces him to give them the $390 million that they need to "finish" the building and open it so he can do Sooper Duper Pouw wah - and get his power back to handle all the es pees and bee tee's attacking him right now.

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think you may be on to something. Tom Cruise has got to be spinning spinning spinning - just feeling horrible. My bet - Miss Cabbage convinces him to give them the $390 million that they need to "finish" the building and open it so he can do Sooper Duper Pouw wah - and get his power back to handle all the es pees and bee tee's attacking him right now.

They are probably talking about it as we speak.
They probably called John Travolta too, but he asked them to leave a message, because he is not available right now. LOL

It really is escalating, as never before.

What a good chance for them to use LRH's Tech on Confronting And Shattering Suppression! :sp::horse::biggrin:

Let's see how fast and how much profit can pop-corn industry get from scientology and its KSW. :drama:

Last edited:

Veda

Sponsor
maybe it was

we weren't

there was a time when scientology was fun. orgs sold books training and auditing and delivered them. refund requests for auditing were few and promptly handed over. refund requests for training were virtually nonexistent. some very fine people got on with one another. academy levels 0-IV cost a grand. the OT package 0-VIII was ten grand. it was live and in living color

I never knew anyone who was involved in Scientology because it was "fun." In the early 1970s, at most locations, Scientology was intense. Registrars (sales people) used hard sell tech to "make money" and "make more money." "Scientology Academies" were intense. Supervisors relentlessly checked for "misunderstood word phenomena," everyone had to "move his demo kit" while studying, the giant picture of Hubbard, the "Commodore" and "Source" (with a capital "S"), loomed overhead. In most locations, pictures of Hubbard were applauded daily. The more "up stat" of the staff would sometimes be sent to the mysterious "Flag ship," and would return will an "unreasonable" and fanatical attitude.

(Lower level "Missions" were more relaxed but were also subject to "stat pushes." "Missions" were expected to be productive "feeders" of "public" into "upper Orgs." After the FBI raids of July 1977, and the court ordered revealing of the Commodore's secret "dirty tricks" instructions and plans, the Commodore became aware that some of the top people in the "Missions" had, now, seen some of these previously secret instructions. The Commodore also became preoccupied with the idea that the more successful "Mission holders" had expensive properties and large bank accounts, and felt that these should be his. This, ultimately, resulted in the looting of the "Missions," in the early 1980s, by the Commodore's henchmen. However, in the early 1970s, "Missions" were tolerated as the primary sources of new "public" for Scientology.)

During the late 1960s and through the mid 1970s, the Commodore resided on the "Flag Ship." The Commodore had a dozen or more young girls, starting at age 12, who were his full time servants and, per his instructions, had as their sole purpose serving his needs. These children were expected to be literal extensions of his will or "Intention," known as "LRH Intention."

The Commodore had numerous overseas bank accounts into which money was secretly funneled, with amounts of money increasing as the 1970s progressed. When "stats" slumped somewhat in the mid 1970s, automatic monthly price increases were initiated which continued for years.

In 1974, the Commodore started something called the Rehabilitation Project Force. It was supposed to rehabilitate people, judged to be "Degraded Beings," into becoming productive group members. In the mid 1970s, when Scientology purchased large amounts of property and many buildings in the United States, the RPF was useful as a means of generating de facto slave labor, to work, often under appalling conditions, on renovating newly acquired properties.

In 1976, the Commodore started the Children's RPF.

Meanwhile, something called the Guardians Office was busy. Called, for short, the G.O., its job was mainly what was called "data collection," "overt and covert" (with covert including such things as spying, phone tapping, breaking and entry, and also the "culling" of "pc" folders of Scientologists and former Scientologists.) Besides Data Collection, the G.O. was responsible for "Support Intelligence," which was a euphemism for "attack Intelligence."

The G.O. applied the Fair Game Law which made it OK to trick, lie to, or destroy anyone perceived as an "enemy." In 1968, after a "PR flap," the Commodore had made a show of "cancelling" the Fair Game Law, along with a practice known as Disconnection. Neither were actually cancelled, but simply became slightly more discreet and covert. The SP Doctrine was alive and well all through the 1970s. To be an "SP" was to be radioactive. "SPs" tended to disappear quickly from view and were quickly forgotten as though they never existed - "erased" much as the Commodore had "erased" his second wife.

Perhaps the best known victim of the G.O's "Support Intelligence," and perhaps the most famous "SP," was a woman named Paulette Cooper, however there were many others, less well known.

The Commodore secretly ran the G.O. through his wife, and his wife would later be sentenced to federal prison for the commission of felonies, while the Commodore would go into hiding, while assuring Scientologists that he was making fabulous breakthroughs and discoveries that would ensure their "eternities."

Scientologists were excited about "going up the Grade Chart" which, at the time, had 8 OT levels leading to "knowing and willing cause over matter, energy, space, and time, subjective and objective: Total Freedom and Total Power": "Full OT."

People made enormous sacrifices and made decisions affecting the rest of their lives based on the idea that - with years of dedicated disciplined involvement - they would become the equivalent of gods, and would also be at he forefront of the creation of a new civilization, a civiliation with no war, crime, or insanity.

When I was involved in Scientology, I wasn't interested in having "fun." I was interested in what was called "auditing" and in becoming an "auditor."

Usually, if I wanted to have fun, I would go some other place than a Scientology Org.

The idea that "If it isn't fun, it isn't Scientology," is a 1960s and 1970s PR slogan which, apparently, has fused itself to some people's minds who, thinking back to their youth while involved with Scientology, think, "fun."

It's misleading.

Now, enough with this derail, and onward with getting Miscavige into court, under oath, and under the cameras!

slimjim

Patron with Honors
What is actually really really REALLY good about this lawsuit, that if they win, it proves fraud, and it will expose the fact that in fact, this is a money grabbing operation, and not a church.

Once this is established, it will be much easier to instigate other types of lawsuits and win them, since it will have been proven this is not a church but a fraudulent organization. So once the fraud has been established, the floodgates are open to other suits like human traficking etc.

I am rooting for this case SO HARD!!!!

If I had money I'd invest in popcorn.