What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakota River

Patron with Honors
I think you may be thinking of these guys.

[video=youtube;mO6PcFYXMo4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mO6PcFYXMo4[/video]

Skip forward to the 2:00 mark, where he asks the large audience how many agree with the Quran-prescribed punishments, including stoning to death for adultery (this generally only applies to the woman). Everybody raised his hand.

Oh gawhde, "Islam". Another so-called "religion" coming in thru that blackass reincarnation vortex that feeds into that desert region. What a degraded trio: Xtianity/Judaism/Islam

I can't remember trees.

But I think I can remember people.

So here goes my description of FCDC in February 1972

As you came in the front door of 1810 19th street there was a stairway.

To the left of the stairway was the receptionist.

That was Nancy Pearson.

If you went into reception and faced the receptionist there was a room with four desks.

The two in the back in front of the windows were manned alternately by Richard Romejko, Larry Hoffman, and Jeff Kronen.

The two desks closer to reception were manned by John Devereaux and the other was the success desk.

In the room behind reception was treasury, and that was manned by Barb Reeves, Rex Rhodes, and Betty Kelly.

In the back of the building was Div 6. In there was Rick Miller.

Judy Cranford, Rich Arnold, Roger Harrison and Rick Moxon were soon to come, but were not on staff yet.

In the basement at the bottom of the stairs was a room where the heater was, that was the estates room with Ned Burgos.

In the front room of the basement was CF. It would soon be moved into the next building and switch places with mimmeo files.

Going towards the back was the HAS, Dave Richards and the Cope Off (who really knew how to cope) Jeff Deitz.

Barb Richards was there on some post too as well as Brad Brewster and Dan Deming.

Also there was the PPO Kathy Wilhere and the ethics officer Craig Waters.

And also there was the Hats Off Karla Knepp.

Leaving the basement and going up all the way up to the second floor, at the top of the steps in the back was the EDs office.

The ED was Joe Breeden and the deputy ED was Irene Breeden.

Next to that was a tiny room which would later become the DTS office.

In the middle of the hallway was the C/S office and Pandora Cooper was the C/S.

In the front room of the building on the second floor was Qual (my favorite place).

At Qual I&I was E. James MacDonough. next to him sat the MLO, either Bill Reeves or Sue Wasserman. I can't remember which one was there then.

The cramming officer was Gyme DeAngelo.

I think the word clearer was Greg Shulman, but that may have been later.

And the Qual Sec was the incomparable Gordon Bennet Bell.

On the third floor were the auditing rooms.

At the top of the stairs was the room called the Bell tower.

In the back was a bigger room used for CCHs.

In the middle of the hallway was Bobby Wisner's room.

In the front were three little rooms against the window. they had names based on their color; the blue room, the red room, and the white room.

Greg Whilhere used the room in the middle,

Penny Wisner used the room on the left.

And interns used the room on the right.

In front of the rooms was the auditor admin room and on the other side were two rooms. One was used by Ron Baker and the other would soon be used by William Birdwood.

If one left the building and went next door to 1812 there was a stairway as one entered. But to the right in the front of the building was the Tech Office.

This had three desks. to the left was the DTS John Ruane, to the right the DofP Paul Kelley, and by the windows the Tech Sec Lynne Fountain.

The next room down the hall was the Chapel, where the lectures were given.

In the back of the building was first a hallway where PC folders were kept.

And all the way in the back was the LRH Comm Sammy Liccardi.

If one went down into the deep dark basement, where expediters feared to tread. one came first to the two letter reges, Bev cola and Ron Cotton.

In the next room was the printing machine and the printers were Larry Spinks and Paul Mackenzie.

The next room back was CF and Addresso. The Addresso officer was Guy Castle.

The Dissem Sec was John Hoffman and the deputy Dissem Sec was Rick Bannermann

If one went all the way up to the second floor of 1812, in the front was LRH's office, complete with a pack of cools.

In the middle was the HAS course. The Supervisors were Alan Thomas and Kevin Shields.

The back room was for testing. Soon this would become the Staff courseroom with the supervisor Tom Lane.

On the third floor was the Academy. The two DofTs (one day and the other Fnd) was Sheryll Lowe and Greg Gloor.

The other supervisor was Tim Weir.

In the back room was soon to be the Esto Course run by Don Cooper.

The people who would be put on this course were Dave Richards, Jeff Deitz, Brad and Rebecca Sweigart, John Hoffman, and Brad Brewster.

There may be one or two I have forgotten.

Next to the back room was a very small room where the course admins were, Chuck Judge and James Schisler.

I think this is everybody. Oh wait, up the street was the GO and teh AG Andy Bagely, then Duke and Ann Snider.

Also in the GO was Larraine Shefferman.

So I think that is it.

I've been working on this for awhile as part of my memory drills.

The org would soon boom when Dave Richards took over.

Additional people like Dave Barber, Ron Noe, Maddy Deitz, Mike Lewis, Rich Arnold, Cindy Kruzienski, Glen Smoke, and a whole lot of other good people.

Did I forget anyone?

The Anabaptist Jacques

Lynn Fountain Campbell

Silver Meritorious Patron
I can't remember trees.

But I think I can remember people.

So here goes my description of FCDC in February 1972

As you came in the front door of 1810 19th street there was a stairway.

To the left of the stairway was the receptionist.

That was Nancy Pearson.

If you went into reception and faced the receptionist there was a room with four desks.

The two in the back in front of the windows were manned alternately by Richard Romejko, Larry Hoffman, and Jeff Kronen.

The two desks closer to reception were manned by John Devereaux and the other was the success desk.

In the room behind reception was treasury, and that was manned by Barb Reeves, Rex Rhodes, and Betty Kelly.

In the back of the building was Div 6. In there was Rick Miller.

Judy Cranford, Rich Arnold, Roger Harrison and Rick Moxon were soon to come, but were not on staff yet.

In the basement at the bottom of the stairs was a room where the heater was, that was the estates room with Ned Burgos.

In the front room of the basement was CF. It would soon be moved into the next building and switch places with mimmeo files.

Going towards the back was the HAS, Dave Richards and the Cope Off (who really knew how to cope) Jeff Deitz.

Barb Richards was there on some post too as well as Brad Brewster and Dan Deming.

Also there was the PPO Kathy Wilhere and the ethics officer Craig Waters.

And also there was the Hats Off Karla Knepp.

Leaving the basement and going up all the way up to the second floor, at the top of the steps in the back was the EDs office.

The ED was Joe Breeden and the deputy ED was Irene Breeden.

Next to that was a tiny room which would later become the DTS office.

In the middle of the hallway was the C/S office and Pandora Cooper was the C/S.

In the front room of the building on the second floor was Qual (my favorite place).

At Qual I&I was E. James MacDonough. next to him sat the MLO, either Bill Reeves or Sue Wasserman. I can't remember which one was there then.

The cramming officer was Gyme DeAngelo.

I think the word clearer was Greg Shulman, but that may have been later.

And the Qual Sec was the incomparable Gordon Bennet Bell.

On the third floor were the auditing rooms.

At the top of the stairs was the room called the Bell tower.

In the back was a bigger room used for CCHs.

In the middle of the hallway was Bobby Wisner's room.

In the front were three little rooms against the window. they had names based on their color; the blue room, the red room, and the white room.

Greg Whilhere used the room in the middle,

Penny Wisner used the room on the left.

And interns used the room on the right.

In front of the rooms was the auditor admin room and on the other side were two rooms. One was used by Ron Baker and the other would soon be used by William Birdwood.

If one left the building and went next door to 1812 there was a stairway as one entered. But to the right in the front of the building was the Tech Office.

This had three desks. to the left was the DTS John Ruane, to the right the DofP Paul Kelley, and by the windows the Tech Sec Lynne Fountain.

The next room down the hall was the Chapel, where the lectures were given.

In the back of the building was first a hallway where PC folders were kept.

And all the way in the back was the LRH Comm Sammy Liccardi.

If one went down into the deep dark basement, where expediters feared to tread. one came first to the two letter reges, Bev cola and Ron Cotton.

In the next room was the printing machine and the printers were Larry Spinks and Paul Mackenzie.

The next room back was CF and Addresso. The Addresso officer was Guy Castle.

The Dissem Sec was John Hoffman and the deputy Dissem Sec was Rick Bannermann

If one went all the way up to the second floor of 1812, in the front was LRH's office, complete with a pack of cools.

In the middle was the HAS course. The Supervisors were Alan Thomas and Kevin Shields.

The back room was for testing. Soon this would become the Staff courseroom with the supervisor Tom Lane.

On the third floor was the Academy. The two DofTs (one day and the other Fnd) was Sheryll Lowe and Greg Gloor.

The other supervisor was Tim Weir.

In the back room was soon to be the Esto Course run by Don Cooper.

The people who would be put on this course were Dave Richards, Jeff Deitz, Brad and Rebecca Sweigart, John Hoffman, and Brad Brewster.

There may be one or two I have forgotten.

Next to the back room was a very small room where the course admins were, Chuck Judge and James Schisler.

I think this is everybody. Oh wait, up the street was the GO and teh AG Andy Bagely, then Duke and Ann Snider.

Also in the GO was Larraine Shefferman.

So I think that is it.

I've been working on this for awhile as part of my memory drills.

The org would soon boom when Dave Richards took over.

Additional people like Dave Barber, Ron Noe, Maddy Deitz, Mike Lewis, Rich Arnold, Cindy Kruzienski, Glen Smoke, and a whole lot of other good people.

Did I forget anyone?

The Anabaptist Jacques

Lorraine Schefferman was the FBO. Joe Lisa was there, in the GO/Intel. And the Flag Rep, Ben Atwood. Wasn't Craig Waters the Cope Officer, after Jeff Deitz became the Tech Sec/Foundation? And Joan Tourtellot was the Qual Sec after Gordon became an HGC auditor, to replace Greg Wilhere, who got sent off to Flag for some kind of training -- FEBC? Yeah. When he came back he was the Tech Product Officer and I was the Tech Org Officer. And he brought Sandy with him, who became the LRH Comm.

Also at some point were Leslie Shields, Kevin Shields, Tina Reedy, Larry Masters, Debbie Matson, Linda Purdue, Greg Gloor, Lois Elstner, Kaye Elstner, and her husband who used to be Lois's husband -- Mark(?), Sydney Davis, Al Lamberti, Virginia Downsborough, Esther Mangold, Ann Saunders, Felice Greene, Minnie Naismith, Jed Goldberg, Tony Jones, and three more people I can picture but can't remember their names.

One was Linda Purdue's husband, one was a girl who was an auditor whose father was a professor at Howard University, and one was an auditor on foundation who was George and Louie Steiner's mom.

Oh, and I remember Irene Breeden as the ED/Product Officer and Joe Breeden as the Deputy ED/Org Officer -- this was probably after they came back from the FEBC, where it was most likely discovered that she could scream louder than Joe and was therefore deemed more qualified to be his senior.

Lynn Fountain Campbell

Silver Meritorious Patron
Oh yeah -- I forgot Peggy Barthelow, Peter Letterese, Andrea Letterese, Billy Nichols, Pat Purdue (right! that was his name), Yvonne Steiner (remembered that one too). Who else did I miss...?

Status
Not open for further replies.