What's new

OSA Defector Comes Out of Hiding

TG1

Angelic Poster
... it can and does take years to build a stable and great life and career.

Scientology sells and reinforces the opposite point of view. Scientology sells "key outs," floating needles and the belief that if you can imagine it you don't have to do another fucking thing about it.

TG1

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Scientology sells and reinforces the opposite point of view. Scientology sells "key outs," floating needles and the belief that if you can imagine it you don't have to do another fucking thing about it.

TG1

Drug dealers sell short-term euphoria as well. Long-run, I'm not sure which one is less damaging to your life.

Drug dealers sell short-term euphoria as well. Long-run, I'm not sure which one is less damaging to your life.

I go with Scientology while the drugs are damaging in and of themselves, but you know what the dealers don't generally brainwash you into buying them.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Re: The Lis McPherson Case

I agree. Speaking of... "Three Scientologists, including Flag Medical Liaison Officer Janis Johnson-Fitzgerald, took Lisa to New Port Richey (25 miles and 4 other hospitals away) to be treated by Scientologist physician David Minkoff (who is at least an OTVII), Detective Andrews said."'

http://www.lisamcpherson.org/lisasum.htm

How did Janis arrive in Arizona with a clean medical board record?

Janis K. Johnson MD
2196 E Cerrado Brio
Tucson AZ 85718
Phone: (520) 299-9647

License Number: 9603
License Status: Active
Licensed Date: 11/08/1976
License Renewed: 04/16/2012
Due to Renew By: 06/02/2014

Medical School: UNIV OF AZ COLL OF MED, Tucson, Arizona
Graduation Date: 05/10/1975
Residency: 07/01/1976 - 06/30/1978 (Anesthesiology), UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER, TUCSON, AZ

Area of Interest: Anesthesiology/Administrative Medicine
Board Actions: None

http://www.azmd.gov/GLSPages/DoctorSearch.aspx

https://www.doximity.com/pub/janis-johnson-fitzgerald-md

Janis continues to have big wins. LOL. Last place of residence: Mesquite, Nevada. She owned companies..

* Creative Financial Services Corp - permanently revoked 2009
* J & D Education Tech LLC - permanently revoked 2009
* Desert Rose Family LP - permanently revoked 2007
* EQ Environmental Tek LLC - permanently revoked 2006
* Immobiliare Holdings LP - permanently revoked 2005

I registered and looked up how she became Board Certified. See below.

http://www.certificationmatters.org/Home.aspx

Physician Certification
Name
Janis Kaye Johnson-Fitzgerald

Education
MD

Location ( First city and state listed is the last known location )
Phoenix, AZ (United States)
Mesquite, NV (United States)
Tucson, AZ (United States)
Tucson, AZ (United States)

Certification ( For a definition of a specialty or subspecialtyclick here )
American Board of Anesthesiology
Anesthesiology - General (General indicates Primary Certificate)

ABMS Maintenance of Certification StarMeeting Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Requirements
American Board of Anesthesiology (Learn more about Meeting Board's MOC Requirements )
Anesthesiology Not Required More information

For some ABMS Member Boards, physicians who achieved Board Certification before those Boards established their MOC programs are not required to participate in MOC. To obtain information regarding whether a specific physician is required to participate in MOC please contact the pertinent ABMS Member Boardhttp://www.CertificationMatters.org/abms-member-boards.aspx.

Important notice: Reports provided by this service are not accepted by The Joint Commission, NCQA or URAC to verify physician credentials because no dates are supplied.

In Michigan, where she began according to this document http://www.xenu-directory.net/mirrors/www.whyaretheydead.net/lisa_mcpherson/cpd-txt/4599.htm she was registered in MI until it expired in 1994.
Verify a License/Registration
Name and Address
Name : JANIS KAYE JOHNSON-FITZGERALD
Address : Tucson, AZ 85718
Profession and License/Registration Information
Profession : Medicine Type : Medical Doctor
Permanent ID # Status Issue Date Expiration Date
4301047930 Lapsed 09/17/1984 01/31/1994
Complaints and Disciplinary Action
Open Formal Complaints : None
Disciplinary Action : None
Images
Document Type Complaint Number Document Year
No Images Found for record
http://w3.lara.state.mi.us/free/pub...acility_Name=&DBA_Name=&profession=0&offset=0

As well
At some point, Janis Kaye Smith got married and became Janis Kaye X (no
further information on that name or marriage). She was later divorced. On May 5,
1980, she appeared in court in Wayne County, X in front of Probate Judge
Frank S. Szymanski and officially had her name changed from Janis Kaye Smith,
AKA Janis Kaye X, to Janis Kaye Johnson. On July 14, 1981, Janis Kaye
Johnson remarried in Michigan and became Janis Kaye Fitzgerald.

As a teenager, Janis Kaye Smith was involved in a serious hang-glider accident and received severe injuries. She later attended the Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detroit, Michigan and graduated with a Doctorate in Medicine on June 8, 1983. She was licensed in Michigan as a medical doctor on September 17, 1984 (License #X). On July 14, 1981, while a student at Wayne State University, she married a professor there named Michael Joseph Fitzgerald. After graduating, she served a three-year residency in Anesthesiology at Sinai Hospital in Detroit, Michigan and graduated on August 27, 1986. After graduation, she joined the staff of the Veterans Administration Medical Center in Albuquerque, New Mexico. She remained there from September of 1986 to June of 1987, with privileges to include inhalation anesthesia, I.V. anesthesia, field blocks, pre-operative and post-operative evaluations, and supervision of C.R.N.A. In June of 1987, she applied to the Arizona Board Of Medical Examiners to be licensed as a medical doctor with a specialty in anesthesiology with the intention of going to work for Southern Arizona Anesthesia Services in Tucson, Arizona. On September 4, 1987, Arizona issued License #17132 to Dr. Janis Kaye Fitzgerald. She requested that the license be issued in this name because there was already a doctor licensed as Dr. Janis Kaye Johnson at Southern Arizona Anesthesia Services.

During the time span she worked at Southern Arizona Anesthesia Services in Tucson, Arizona, Dr. Fitzgerald had practicing privileges at the following hospitals:
http://www.xenu-directory.net/mirro...et/lisa_mcpherson/cpd-txt/4599_dir/4599_2.htm

The following Information has been obtained from the file on Dr. Janis Kaye Fitzgerald from the ArizonaBoard Of Medical Examiners In their Investigation
#4199:

In October of 1992, while Dr. Janis Kaye Fitzgerald was practicing at the aforementioned hospitals, Northwest Hospital reported discrepancies in six patients she had treated with a drug called Sufenta. These discrepancies were apparently between the medical records and drug sign-out sheets for the following patients:S, F, B, F, Ba, and G.

The following is a brief synopsis of a report written by Sue H., R.N.
C.P.H.Q.

She was the Director Of Quality & Resource Management at Northwest
Hospital when Dr. Janis Kaye Fitzgerald practiced there. She did an
investigation and wrote a report to Mark B., the Administrator at
Northwest Hospital:

Sue Hanson indicated that a report was received from Fred J., Pharmacy
Director at Northwest Hospital. There were narcotic discrepancies regarding Dr.
Fitzgerald and Fred J. asked Sue H. whether she had received the report.
After checking with Phoebe C., the Surgical Services Manager at Northwest
Hospital, the report was found on November 4, 1992.

The following is a description of the narcotic discrepancy Involving Dr. Fitzgerald as reported:
http://www.xenu-directory.net/mirro...et/lisa_mcpherson/cpd-txt/4599_dir/4599_4.htm

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: The Lisa McPherson Case

I would have laughed harder before the NSA revelations.

It was not unreasonable to think that the US and UK governments would have had an interest in communications between GOWW and Flag. In the aftermath of Operation Snow White, it wouldn't even been hard to get a judge to issue a warrant to authorize opening the mail pack. It would have been even easier, legally, to get the UK side to do it.

I used to be young and naive thinking that Truth was all that mattered.

Scientology culture disabused me of that idea. Then I learned that people lie while practicing CYA (Cover Your Ass).

You can have clean hands. You can lead an exemplary life. If NSA or some other agency or authority has nothing on you, they can just make shit up, and sell it to the attack dogs who then feel justified in their jobs.

Last edited:
6zldvq.jpg

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

TG1

and then there is 76 trillion yeas of track to run out - and $urely $omething Can Be Done About It...:whistling:K$W - Keep Scam Working...it make$ a lot of $$$$

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
The attitude toward public was that their hat was to make as much money as possible, spend it all on service, and then come in and train. Declaring that you were going to spend your money on putting your kid through college instead of your Bridge, was an unacceptable attitude.

Your money and time were the property of the Group, and spending on yourself was theft from the Group. For all that Ron railed against "Communists", his group WAS communist in attitude.

One of the hundreds of holes that were poked through my bubble whilst being a public in Scientology - was a woman I met, she had paid for her entire Bridge and was OTVIII. She was rather goofy, clothes sort of smelled. She was ignored by staff. She was old, but a nice lady. There was absolutely no admiration or care that emanated from the "terminals" that worked at the Org - towards her. I thought if one paid for their bridge - not put it on credit cards and refinanced house etc...which is what Scientology LOVES - it makes the person weak - that would be a good thing. But getting up the Bridge is just a "circuit" in Scientology. The real product is for Scientology to make money...lots of money...and then NEVER spend it!! Get people to work for free!! Keep everyone in a constant state of confusion and not allow anyone to complain...move people around, re-package L Ron Hubbards tech and re-sell it over and over.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
This is not shocking to me, at all.
My opinion, for many years...is that Lisa was held out on US 19 at the "Family Sea Org"
location. It's a dumpy motel and one SO member took me out there once. It was filthy she told
me and filled with bugs.

I've stayed in THE cabana they say Lisa was in. I say "no way" was Lisa held there, certainly not for 17 days.
a) There are not bugs in those cabanas....if any, certainly not enough to bite her as much as she was.
b) They put people with $$$ out in those cabanas....and no way would they have a Type 3 close to big $$$.
c) It's too close to the public HGC to chance having a "Type 3" (Nutz---which Lisa no doubt
was labeled) near by, and the cabanas are feet from the HGC back then.

So that's my theory---and that yes, my opinion is that she died days before she was "pronounced" dead, too.

Call me crazy---just don't call me Shirley. :)

PS: I'm totally willing to be wrong. If anyone has any evidence that proves what I say
is not so, please share. :)

Well, Tory, Mr. Rathbun knows the answers to those questions.

He's the one that gave the order to "Lose it!" regarding the famously missing pages. He knows all the details because he lived that case.

He might not answer me, but I am guessing he wouldn't ignore your question if you posted it.

He has no reason to keep the church's secrets any more so why don't we ask him?

Negligent homicide with criminal intent = MURDER!

"How do jurisdictions normally classify negligent murder?

Should the negligent actions of an individual result in the death of another, then most jurisdictions will find grounds for criminal liability. Negligent homicide is typically classified as involuntary manslaughter, due to the implied lack of malice and intent. Should the prosecutor or investigators discover malice and/or intent, then the mens rea of the accused will be upgraded from “negligent” to “knowingly” or “purposely” seeking the death of the victim. As mentioned above, certain violations of other safety laws, such as failure to obtain proper permits or licenses will cause charges to be upgraded in severity."

:no: :grouch:

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is not shocking to me, at all.
My opinion, for many years...is that Lisa was held out on US 19 at the "Family Sea Org"
location. It's a dumpy motel and one SO member took me out there once. It was filthy she told
me and filled with bugs.

I've stayed in THE cabana they say Lisa was in. I say "no way" was Lisa held there, certainly not for 17 days.
a) There are not bugs in those cabanas....if any, certainly not enough to bite her as much as she was.
b) They put people with $$$ out in those cabanas....and no way would they have a Type 3 close to big $$$.
c) It's too close to the public HGC to chance having a "Type 3" (Nutz---which Lisa no doubt
was labeled) near by, and the cabanas are feet from the HGC back then.

So that's my theory---and that yes, my opinion is that she died days before she was "pronounced" dead, too.

Call me crazy---just don't call me Shirley. :)

PS: I'm totally willing to be wrong. If anyone has any evidence that proves what I say
is not so, please share. :)

Tory, please see THIS post

Re OBNOSE... if one can stomach looking at her official autopsy pictures which I quietly archived years ago without ever linking to them HERE - the bruises and scrapes on her body are puzzling... even if one assumes she was restrained in room 174, on the bed with ropes.. however, there is a report I received that, if kept in mind while viewing the grisly images, makes all those marks on her body make sense,,, -it was telephone call and the person said that she was restrained, forced into, a footlocker after giving one of the Flag security guys a black eye, and then the footlocker was seen being carried out of Room 174. LINK And the last three days of her "baby watch' records were reported "missing" under penalty of perjury.. as well as conspiracy to obstruct justice in a case of possible manslaughter, which has no statute of limitations....Also see reports in same post about what was done to handle the coroner, Ms. Joan Woods..

Well, Tory, Mr. Rathbun knows the answers to those questions.

He's the one that gave the order to "Lose it!" regarding the famously missing pages. He knows all the details because he lived that case.

He might not answer me, but I am guessing he wouldn't ignore your question if you posted it.

He has no reason to keep the church's secrets any more so why don't we ask him?

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/04/05/david-miscavige-killed-lisa-mcpherson/

David Miscavige Killed Lisa McPherson
(For those who hadn't already seen it, the above was Marty's statement as of April, 2012.)

http://www.tampabay.com/specials/2009/reports/project/rathbun.shtml

Then we have his video statements in the above link to the Truth Rundown interviews (scroll down to 'The Lisa McPherson Case).

(Why do I have in the back of my mind that Marty went out to Florida within the last couple years, to 'tell all' to the authorities there? - don't remember, but I remember him saying it was at personal risk because he could've been implicated - but cancel all that if I'm just imagining...)

(Another note - Angie Blankenship was named as the relay person reporting directly to David Miscavige from Flag Land Base during the Lisa McPherson 'handling'. She recently accepted a 'huge' payoff while leaving Int Base to have a child in the 'field' - I am proud to say that my co-audit twin was the last person she 'failed to handle' in the Dallas Org [DM was obsessed with Dallas - we really pissed him off] and that he made her think twice about how evil she was being - she 'blew' and got pregnant right after that, then apparently went back in to 'route out properly'... SHE KNOWS!!! what really happened to Lisa - a re-opened investigation should not neglect to have her subpoenaed front and center)

Anyway, I would certainly hope that there is more to come in revealing the full truth about the killing of Lisa.

Re: Lisa McPherson Dead for How Long?

Thank you Arnie

That
Pathologist Werner Spitz, M.D. wrote in his affidavit that "the insect bites appearing in the autopsy photographs of Lisa McPherson, and in particular on her hands and feet, are antemortem and peri-mortem/postmortem."
absolutely blows the 'shore-story' that 'she died on the way to the hospital.'

Note that Dr. Minkoff was reportedly screaming mad that she was brought to him in such a condition.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Negligent homicide with criminal intent = MURDER!

"How do jurisdictions normally classify negligent murder?

Should the negligent actions of an individual result in the death of another, then most jurisdictions will find grounds for criminal liability. Negligent homicide is typically classified as involuntary manslaughter, due to the implied lack of malice and intent. Should the prosecutor or investigators discover malice and/or intent, then the mens rea of the accused will be upgraded from “negligent” to “knowingly” or “purposely” seeking the death of the victim. As mentioned above, certain violations of other safety laws, such as failure to obtain proper permits or licenses will cause charges to be upgraded in severity."

:no: :grouch:

There's also the concept of murder due to "depraved indifference":

To constitute depraved indifference, the defendant's conduct must be 'so wanton, so deficient in a moral sense of concern, so lacking in regard for the life or lives of others, and so blameworthy as to warrant the same criminal liability as that which the law imposes upon a person who intentionally causes a crime. Depraved indifference focuses on the risk created by the defendant’s conduct, not the injuries actually resulting.
"to bring defendant’s conduct within the murder statute, the People were required to establish also that defendant’s act was imminently dangerous and presented a very high risk of death to others and that it was committed under circumstances which evidenced a wanton indifference to human life or a depravity of mind. . . . . The crime differs from intentional murder in that it results not from a specific, conscious intent to cause death, but from an indifference to or disregard of the risks attending defendant’s conduct." 60 NY2d at 274.

Does the evidence show that Lisa was held against her will, under conditions where she was not given sufficient food, water, and care to preserve her life? It is my opinion that it does.

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
If there was well documented evidence showing how this lady was killed by incompetent carers in a care home some one would have been prosecuted.

The fact that no one is breaking rocks in a chain gang is suspicious.

I understood it to be normal practice to do one of a long list of dodgy practices that include lying, drilling the cover story, honey traps, bribery and blackmail. I'm sure nothing untoward like that happened in this case.

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
One of the hundreds of holes that were poked through my bubble whilst being a public in Scientology - was a woman I met, she had paid for her entire Bridge and was OTVIII. She was rather goofy, clothes sort of smelled. She was ignored by staff. She was old, but a nice lady. There was absolutely no admiration or care that emanated from the "terminals" that worked at the Org - towards her. I thought if one paid for their bridge - not put it on credit cards and refinanced house etc...which is what Scientology LOVES - it makes the person weak - that would be a good thing. But getting up the Bridge is just a "circuit" in Scientology. The real product is for Scientology to make money...lots of money...and then NEVER spend it!! Get people to work for free!! Keep everyone in a constant state of confusion and not allow anyone to complain...move people around, re-package L Ron Hubbards tech and re-sell it over and over.

When I was at Flag, on OT 7 for 7 years....part of the time there was this
quite elderly man on OT 7 too. His wife would wait for him out in the lobby. Most people ignored him.
So one day it was break time....and I decided to go say "hi" and "get in comm" as we used to say. (talk with him).

I asked: "So how are ya doin'? "

He: With a cigarette hanging out of the side of his mouth, and sort of
twinkle in his eye, smiled and said: "Well, let's just say: You can't teach an old dog
new tricks"

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::clap::hysterical:

That was THE most "real" statement I had heard in
7 years! Later I found him in the elevator with his suitcase tied to his wrist with
a real rope...as he was leaving. What a character!

Thank the Net, the many wonderful peeps who have helped expose this insidious organization over
the years, and now? Thanks OSA and David_the wimpass_chickenshit Miscavige who both have done
more to SHOW the world why we left than we ever could explain. Oh yeah...and thanks Tommy Cruise,
and Kirsty, too: you both have done sterling jobs of SHOWING WHY ***NOT** to join $cientology. :yes::omg:

:flowers2:

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
What is most damning about the death of Lisa is that we are left to speculate about it

while there are Scientologists who

know the circumstances of her death,

who witnessed her suffering,

who heard her screams

become whimpers.

They have an absolute moral duty to step forward.

This conspiracy of silence MUST END.

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
This conspiracy of silence MUST END.
:yes:

This is not just re Lisa....but for the TONS of sekrets people know....

Please share the FACTS, your personal experiences. What people did and said
that most peeps do not know. No, it has NOT all been told (as many people think).
If you have not added your piece to the puzzle, please realize how vital each piece is, no
matter how big or small. It ALL Matters! :flowers2:

That's the only way C of $ is going to really be exposed.

Happy Holidays! :cheers: