ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Church of Scientology spied on father of Scientology leader David Miscavige

Discussion in 'David Miscavige and Current Management' started by CommunicatorIC, Apr 9, 2015.

1. Intentionally Blank

Intentionally Blank Scientology Widow

2. MissWog

MissWog Silver Meritorious Patron

Damn you TMZ!! Crashes my iPad every time! It's my own fault, I have a brand new iPad at home I'm just too lazy to switch over!

Anyone see see those audio clips on YT yet? I searched but I didn't see them.. I hope they make it to YT!

3. ILove2Lurk

ILove2Lurk Lisbeth Salander

You happen to be so right about that. :wink2:

I looked through my extensive photo collection and found this historic gem.

View attachment 10096

I also located the only known straight-on head shot taken back then. Seems like this guy worked
    as a model now and again before he fell on hard times. More recently, he was photographed burning
    books on the street in a barrel to keep warm.

And even more recently caught trying to chase down a ticket at Sundance to sneak into the Going
    Clear
    premiere, which he did and was documented on the message board a while back.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...m-Oscar-Winner&p=998366&viewfull=1#post998366

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...m-Oscar-Winner&p=998676&viewfull=1#post998676

Good times! :wink2:

View attachment 10097

You'll only see this "deep background" here on ESMB! :yes:

4. MissWog

MissWog Silver Meritorious Patron

5. JBWriter

JBWriter Happy Sapien

Excerpt:

Jenna Miscavige-Hill's comments about her grandfather are thoughtful and direct.
    YMMV.

JB

6. Northern Shewolf

Northern Shewolf Patron Meritorious

Managed it! Most times it's a no go.:p
    What a day! I have been catching up on all the action of yesterday & today, it has been like consuming a huge feast all at once, really.... It left me with the sense that something big is afoot.
    I will go with this overall impression that the outing of this PIs's arrest etc...is totally on purpose....agree with NoName that this is a prelude to a take down, just MHO.

7. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

Absolutely. The DA's office who indicted Powell, not the cops, dropped the silencer possession charge, a felony in Wisconsin because it was not registered with the feds.

"Wisconsin clearly allows people to buy and possess silencers if they comply with federal registration laws and pay the $200 fee...."A silencer, whatever its utility, is not a firearm, nor are the 'rights' to own and carry weapons, even if fundamental, unlimited," Milwaukee County Assistant District Attorney Megan Williamson wrote in reply to Barrett's motion. She also noted that even the U.S. Supreme Court, while solidifying some 2nd Amendment rights, also stated that not all laws regulating firearms should now be considered legally suspect."

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/...tates-gun-silencer-law-9p65gvc-163358446.html

https://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/statutes/statutes/941/III/291/6

8. lotus

lotus stubborn rebel sheep!

Koan du jour for DM:

What is the sound of one but clapping for LRH at int base ????

Last edited: Apr 11, 2015
  9. ILove2Lurk

ILove2Lurk Lisbeth Salander

. . .
    Tony O just added another police audio (update) from the PIs.

“David has reason to be afraid, he’s a terrible person,”

10. In present time

In present time Gold Meritorious Patron

"Hill said David Miscavige and his two sisters do not speak to her or Ron Miscavige or his son Ronnie."
    David has TWO sisters? Am I reading this correctly?

also, this was quite the scoop for that L.A. Times reporter, does anyone know how she managed it? Just digging into the hot topic of the week?
    I wonder why that police dept. released the report?

And TMZ, also The Today show claim exclusives on parts of this story... Doesn't that mean information is being bought?

11. In present time

The PI seemed to think Ron had written a book called "My son David".
    Maybe the church just lied to him, but why would they give him a title?

12. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

I liked the part where he forgot the pass word to the encrypted I pad or lap top and the cops bought it. Who was on the case, Barney Fife?

[​IMG]

13. Leland

Leland Crusader

Yes, one sister committed suicide....the other has 2 recent arrests for DUI and a Drug Bust....

http://www.holysmoke.org/cos/miscavige-family.htm

14. In present time

Yeah and then some Chicago mobster, errrm I mean attorney arranges to scoop all the electronics up.
    My guess is the PI's would have been fired on the spot if they didn't have so much dirt on Davy.
    But at any rate, I bet they never saw any of that data again.

15. Leland

Leland Crusader

I read that too....and assumed he had.

So......there is no book title "My Son David?" Nothing written by Miscavige Sr?

Edited: I checked the interwebs...and found nothing about this "book."

Last edited: Apr 11, 2015
  16. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Your deep investigative research is quite extraordinary!!

Per your suggestion, we have continued our own painstaking work sifting through the vast treasure trove of previously undiscovered Hubbardabilia that we had the great fortune to purchase at that garage sale in Tilden, Nebraska!

Going through many hundreds of correspondence letters from various family members, we were able to establish that L. Ron Hubbard had a twin brother, L. Rob Hubbard--who later became the heretofore mysteriously unidentified vagrant that you depict above.

It seems that, behind the scenes, L. Rob Hubbard was the party actually responsible for all of L. Ron Hubbard's technical research. However, as far back as the 1960s (just before becoming a book-burning drifter) he drew startling conclusions that Ron apparently chose to ignore. . .

[​IMG]

17. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

18. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

Oh noes, you're jamming with Krusty ????:omg:

19. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

20. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP