What's new

David Miscavige's abuses and violence

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
The Sad Story of Marshall Goldblatt

I recall with affection an old and wonderful man called Marshall Goldblatt, often nicknamed "The Godfather" of the "Church," purely out of generosity.

Marshall gave and gave and gave millions upon millions to the Church. He almost could not say NO.

He purchased superfluous things such as LEATHER BOUND LIBRARIES for RUMANIA and RUSSIA and 3rd world countries in Africa who's names I never even heard of...
(who knows if "Bridge Publications" even delivered ?") Follow ups and proof of delivery is never done. No accounting.

Entire courseroom of books for the Flag Serivce Org multiple times for the students.

Translations for the books into languages, countless donations for Way to Happiness, CCHR, ABLE, NARCONON, SUPER Power auditing, SUPER Power Building, IAS, funding for countless "Ideal Orgs," you name it, Marshall coughed up the bucks, mega bucks, $$$$$$$$$$

The problem with Marshall was that he was an electric shock case. This is not private case data, Marshall discussed it openly and often ~~ he had a series of over 50 electric shock treatments and this made him an "ILLEGAL PC." The Church does not want public who have had psychiatric treatmen
t.​

AJnamingceremony.jpg

Marshall Goldblatt right side between Terri Gamboa and Janis Grady. Heber Jentzsch on left side.

Marshall was Mr Gotbucks, $$$ and most rules and regulations are bended when you give Mega bucks to the Church.

He first called me when I worked at OSA INT because he was not being accepted at Flag and called an "Illegal pc" due to the electric shock. He asked if I could "help. These were days in the early 1980s when I was not thinking straight.

My title was Presidential Aide, I was Heber's Assistant and I made a flurry of phone calls to the FSO.

"Did you know, " I said with an authoritative tone that Marshall was the Realtor that acquired the PAC Complex for the Church ? "Big Blue"

Did you know, that he acquired the entire BIG Blue for a mere $3 million in cash, now worth at least 10x that ?

Did you know that Marshall has donated millions, probably the highest roller of all time in terms of sheer generosity ?

Did you know that Marshall has never caused a single problem for any Church ...and has been on lines for several years at Celebrity Center Los Angeles ? "

There was silence the other end of the comm line while FSO personnel calculated the $$$$$$$$$ that could be forthcoming from Marshall. I could almost hear the cash registers clinking as calculations were made.

Marshall was accepted by Flag Service Org and spent the next 25 years on and off Flag went all the way through to OT 7.

Electric shock be dammed !

He was a generous donor.

Marshall never forgot me through the years, he kept in touch.

After the Lisa Mcpherson death, the lines on ILLEGAL Pcs, had pendulum swung to ridiculous criteria. Terrified of another death in Clearwater on one of the Church properties, parishioners are declared "illegal for service" although their monies on account are not refunded. I know that for a fact.

Marshall was older in 2009. (in his 70s) He had body problems, he was on some drugs and once more FSO refused to service him while taking his credit cards for huge sums for the Basics. The "Church" refused to give him support and comfort in his twilight years and when he was sick and needy and needed some kindness.
Just about every Org on the planet sucked money out of him for the Basics. Greg Wilhere and Sandy Wilhere (still Sea Org members) routinely called him to purchase every new set of CDs, books, Basics and for "Libraries in the US and around the world." He paid and paid. he could not say "NO."
Marshall developed some cancer, 3-4 years ago had it removed and in remission, but once FSO heard that, he was told he was no longer ELIGIBLE for Flag.
They did not want a risk of him dying in Clearwater ! Bad PR for the Church !
This is modern Taliban Scientology: "We will relentlessly suck out every last penny from you, but you are on your own to die, we just don't want the BAD PR of it at the Flag Land Base."

Marshall felt more and more rejected and dejected in 2009. 2010 and finally his death in 2011.
FSO had scooped in the millions and refused to let him return once again labelling him as an "Illegal pc."
Over the top of a HUGE ARC break with Flag and his friends dumping him with an "Illegal pc" label, he died in 2011 lonely and abandoned by the Church he had poured his life and finance into for 40 years. He was in close touch with me via Emails in his last 6 months of life. I did the best I could while letting him know in the final weeks that I was a Declared Suppressive Person.

Scientology Inc ~~It's all about the MONEY !
Will that Be Cash ? Visa ? Master Card ? American Express ?​

This is so sad and I am afraid there are many people, who are illegal PC's, just like Marshall - they get love bombed for their money because that is how stat driven cults work.

I look forward to the day where the Wog Justice system shuts this cult down and get's Scientology's ethics ruthlessly in!

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
PI.Ed.jpg

Creepy Private Investigator Edwin George Richardson, Church PI since 1995 is currently stalking Ingrid Smith, my neighbor in Los Feliz. Ingrid left the Church years ago. She is an Indie. Indie or not, the Church does not have the right to intimdate.
Here's are the facts:
1) The Church still spies, stalks, harasses.
2) The Church is using IRS tax free money to harass Americans.
3) The Church today is no better than the Guardian's Office and uses malicious venom and ATTACK tactics
Screaming *ecclesiastical* and 1st amendment rights, it continues to act like the MOB.
4) Creepy PI Ed was the same PI who attempted to kidnap Robert Cipriano who subsequently flipped and phoned Graham Berry for help to rescue him.
Here's vintage Tony Ortega on the story ~~
http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/1999-12-23/news/double-crossed/full/

phenomanon

Canyon
This is so sad and I am afraid there are many people, who are illegal PC's, just like Marshall - they get love bombed for their money because that is how stat driven cults work.

I look forward to the day where the Wog Justice system shuts this cult down and get's Scientology's ethics ruthlessly in!

The only things I knew about Marshall Goldblatt was that Megan Shields told me that he was the richest man in Scn.
I know myself that he owned the 'safe house' in the Malibu Colony where CCLA kept their Type 111's in Isolation.
Story is in Roxann Richards thread with address and 'churchies' in attendance.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Parading around in fake Navy Uniforms these dressed up thugs can sentence someone to the Gulag for YEARS.
They are David Miscavige execution arms that rule with an iron fist and consider themselves high up the hierarchy
as the "True* blue bloods of Scientology.
Sadistic lockdowns and sec checks
Serving Oliver Twist slop as food to prisoners in the RPF
Cutting off air conditioning in midsummer to dozens of RPF prisoners locked inside two trailers against their will
Using Sea Org members as if they were Federal Marshals in an attempt to take custody of a fleeing Sea Org member
Ordering husbands and wives in the Sea Org to divorce — or otherwise ordering them to posts hundreds or thousands of miles apart so they can never see each other
Setting the state for wholesale abortions for some 25 years — only recently stopped because of Internet transparency and lawsuits.
Making staff clean the sewage treatment lake (feces pond) at the Int Base without hazmat equipment
Forcing executives to clean the oily bilges of the MV Freewinds without proper safety equipment
Cleaning grease traps at PAC base.

(The grease traps are passages that run under the PAC base kitchens. These passages are approximately two feet in height and are referred to as “Rats Alley” by PAC base RPFers and are the ultimate punishment detail for errant Sea Org Members.)

Rats Alley cleaning detail consists of crawling along the hot, stinking, roach-infested passageways on backboards with wheels to deal with pools of stagnant grease from the kitchens above.

The stock in trade of RTC is abuse.

The stock in trade of David Miscavige is sadistic abuse -

However,
~~~because it was that bad, at least 2/3rds of the former ""Religious Technology Center" have fled. At least 30 of them are currently connected with Ex-Scientology groups and the word is only some 12 are left at INT Base.
RTC.Reps.jpg

RTC3.jpg

RTC1.jpg

RTC2.jpg

Last edited:

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Title of this thread is true enough.

I consider also that DM abuses himself - apparently he hasn't - or can't - get over being mad at himself.

A life filled with abuse of himself and, unfortunately, others.

Emiko

Patron
I feel that Miscavige learned a lot of his reactions and responses from the abuses LRH inflicted on members of the Sea Org. Miscavige is the primary influence in the abuses PRs, recruiters, and auditors inflict. He's just a self-indulgent narcissistic man, hence why he worked his nasty way into control while Hubbard was in hiding.

There have been reports that both LRH and Miscavige have ordered people to be killed, but there's not much confirmation to who or whether it happened so that claim remains largely up in the air.

Even though the religion never had much good, Miscavige certainly leaked it for all its worth and ended up making it worse. apparently Tom Cruise mimics Miscavige's behaviors almost to a T.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Bump

I always have the impression that waves of Trolls , in search of entheta Land, are meant to dilllute interesting threads and sent the most ''dammaging'' ones back in the ''forgetfulness land of ESMB'' for a while. :confused2:

Last edited:

Glenda

Crusader
Bump

I always have the impression that waves of Trolls , in serch of entheta Land, are meant to dilllute interesting threads and sent the most ''dammaging'' ones back in the ''forgetfulness land of ESMB'' for a while. :confused2:

Without hesitation, I'd agree with you Lotus.

If I didn't know better I'd call it a strategy. :whistling:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Bump

I always have the impression that waves of Trolls , in serch of entheta Land, are meant to dilllute interesting threads and sent the most ''dammaging'' ones back in the ''forgetfulness land of ESMB'' for a while. :confused2:

Its been tried time and time again, ends up making them look like despondent/desperate fools every time, this site has weathered much worse and survives despite all the tom-foolery, same same with WWP. It really isn't such a big deal really, it is a 'given' that such a site as this, cult watches, cult attacks, cult lurks for infos... is going to be monitored and trolled by cult. They don't have a frikken logical point at the very best, I tend to laugh a lot at the antics, especially when 'they' think' it is making some sort of disruption/wastage, so, so sad :melodramatic:

So, site got a half-wit troll for a bit, come on now peoples, really, the community in general has some fantastic 'togetherness-factor' the OSA/ect. have little comprehension of, frankly, if they did, they'd definitely start to question the absurdity of it all within their own minds, the cracks in the side of the veritable 'fish-bowl'.

It has been pointed out many times before, of course cult is going to continue to fuck around here, a real given factoe, they'd love to know who is getting ready to leave, they 'd love to know how they can get their hooks into the dis-illusioned, try to con them back, by hook-or-crook, blackmail/shame/any-fucking-thing-Hubbard's-sick-shit-came-up-with... :duh:

Be calm, accept that y'all humans, and these antics are but desperate 'policy', play smart and safe, and for heavens sake do not let them make ya worry about such shenanigans. Site has pretty much it's own collection of nuts, lets keep it real folks, IMHO. :cheers:

My wee thought du-jour atm

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

Sometimes there is a post in a private Facebook group that needs broader sharing. I asked Alice permission to re-post this.
The Sea org while pretending non-existence touts itself as the ultimate in honor, ethics, having strong moral principles and trustworthiness. It is the battle song within that they are superior in integrity and virtue !

Alice Zm Knapp posted :
16 hrs I worked as a nanny at the
CEO for a while. (Cadet Org) I would have anywhere between 20 to 28 three year olds
children under my care. At the time, we had to buy our own clothing,
which was pretty hard with only earning $10 to $25 per week. After I was
routed out, the CEO had uniforms given to the staff. I remember getting
written up for having worn out clothing. There were so many times which
I wanted to leave, but I felt so sorry for the children
and cared for them, I couldn't go. When I did leave it was because I
was being routed out. I was basically told to go as they were going to
get rid of all the preschooler, toddlers, and babies from the Sea Org.
One of the missionaires told me that the steps they were going to take
were to get rid of all staff which had quite a few children, then they
were going to get rid of staff who had children under the age of five
years old. It was really tough to leave with our family as we had no
money and didn't really know anyone in the LA area. Basically we were
thrown out on the street.

JT.group..jpg

Glenda

Crusader

Sometimes there is a post in a private Facebook group that needs broader sharing. I asked Alice permission to re-post this.
The Sea org while pretending non-existence touts itself as the ultimate in honor, ethics, having strong moral principles and trustworthiness. It is the battle song within that they are superior in integrity and virtue !

Alice Zm Knapp posted :
16 hrs I worked as a nanny at the
CEO for a while. (Cadet Org) I would have anywhere between 20 to 28 three year olds
children under my care. At the time, we had to buy our own clothing,
which was pretty hard with only earning $10 to $25 per week. After I was
routed out, the CEO had uniforms given to the staff. I remember getting
written up for having worn out clothing. There were so many times which
I wanted to leave, but I felt so sorry for the children
and cared for them, I couldn't go. When I did leave it was because I
was being routed out. I was basically told to go as they were going to
get rid of all the preschooler, toddlers, and babies from the Sea Org.
One of the missionaires told me that the steps they were going to take
were to get rid of all staff which had quite a few children, then they
were going to get rid of staff who had children under the age of five
years old. It was really tough to leave with our family as we had no
money and didn't really know anyone in the LA area. Basically we were
thrown out on the street.

JT.group..jpg

Thank you Karen. This makes me weep. For real.

The ratio for 3 and 4 year-olds in NZ is one adult per 10 children. Under 3's the ratio is even higher though I don't know exactly what it is off-hand.

That photo just breaks my heart. This account from Alice leaves me speechless. Bless her for sticking it out as long she did to care for the children.

Damn cult!!! Grrrr!

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
I had Attila's permission to cross post this on ESMB.

Attila Sonkoly
11 hrs

Breaking up the families of the Sea Org at Int level - a secret project from 1998-2002

Around 1998 a flap occurred at Int level - kids of major Sea Org parents - such as Mike Rinder, etc. were only in the Cadet Org instead of becoming Sea Org members and signing the billion years contract. Also COB felt kids were distracting their parents and thus the parents at Int were underperforming. A solution came up - send all the Cadet Org kids from California to Flag Land base - and this would also help the Super Power push. This way about 118 kids got separated from their parents ( I am not sure but I think anyone from age 10 up) and got made to sign the contract and work for Flag Land Base at Clearwater. I remember when I first saw the list. I was told many of these kids are from the families of RTC Int, WDC, etc members so we had to take good care of them. All these illiterate kids arrived - some extremely basic knowledge of Scientology and hardly any knowledge of the outside word. They had no math skills, no knowledge of humanities, so the staff course supervisors had a really hard time with these kids. Law requires for the kids to attend school once a week. So once a week they went to Cadet school trying to shoot for a GED. Many of them came to me and secretly (me being college science trained) teaching them not Scientology but basic understanding of math, biology, etc. Most of these kids got kicked out, RPF-ed, demoted, etc. Sad way to break up families just to push Super Power and increase number of staff without any meaning...

alex.jpg

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Excellent Thread to discuss the demise of a Psychopath - David Miscavige. His days may be long but they will not be bright. His game is done and there is no one left or nothing left.

David Miscavige is a psychopath. We don't need any more "proof" to convince anyone of that. He is crazy and will stop at nothing to destroy people so he can have his position of power.

No one has come out of Scientology for a LONG time announcing beatings and abuse. It is not because David Miscavige has stopped beating and abusing - but possibly because they CAN'T GET OUT!

Psychopath's don't get better with time - they get worse.

David Miscavige is an alcoholic and that problem will get worse as well.

You sure won't see him in a Narconon Center cuz according to Tony Ortega's Blog this am - most of the Narconon Center's are shutting down due to the shit storm of lawsuits.

Oh - he could check into Larry Hagman's estate where there is only 6 beds to dry out. They will make sure no one else is there if he ever did but my bet - he does not think anything is wrong with guzzling scotch each day and according to real SCIENCE - David Miscavige is going to get worse and there is no possible recovery for him. He has "switched valences" and is pure evil as the ole man even says...

The next victim, IMHO, is Tom Cruise. He is selling off estates and has no Tu Dee in site. After what Katie Holmes did to him ( whilst he was Oat Tea even) he will be secretly AFRAID of getting involved with anyone. I mean, how could he not be paranoid. Katie blasted him and he had no idea it was coming. She was more Oat Tea than any other OT in Scientology.:yes:

Tom Cruise - An OT - who has done more damage to Scientology than all of the SP's on the planet! Well, almost...some of you have delivered HUGE blows and we thank you!! :happydance:

Tom Cruise - Three failed marriages and the last wife, NOT an OT - side swiped the Big Being w/o him having ANY clue.

Let's take a peek at Tom Cruise's actual STATS, shall we?

Tom Cruise did that stupid video on You Tube that spawned the attention of Anonymous! Anonymous attacked Scientology for years!!

I bet Tom Cruise had something to do with telling Slappy Miscavige that Scientology needs "Ideal Orgs". Tom was embarassed to bring other Big Beings to the degraded buildings. The Ideal Org plan is a disaster. In fact, it makes it all the worse cuz the buildings are REALLY empty and they are BIG! The staff can't heat it or pay the bills cuz no one is coming in!

Tom Cruise made a buffoon out of him and "Slappy" aka Scientology Pope and COB: David Miscavige - with the burled walnut custom SUV and motorPSYCHO stories and photos that went public thanks to ex Sea Orger's.

Not to mention the BROMANCE photos that went viral.

Jumping on Oprah's couch was HISTORY in the making for Crazy things Scientologist's do.

Dissing Brook Shields and making a fool out of himself and the Scientology "science" :whistling:of knowing everything about the mind with Matt Lauer.

Xenu gets released on SOUTHPARK and Tom is asked to come out of the closet!! EPIC!!:happydance:

So damaging for a Pope that is trying to clear the planet with the 2nd biggest being doing all of these suppressive acts.

Then came HURRICANE LEAH!

Tom Cruise is obviously Scientology's SP - I mean look at the damage he has done!! I wonder what his folder's say. No amount of money could make up the damage he has done to Scientology but my guess - he is trying to make up the damage right now by selling his stuff and giving it to Slappy's cult.

My predict is that the sociopath - David Miscavige - has big plans for Tom. He secretly HATES him and will destroy him given the chance. Miscavige had to be so jealous of him - a super star that babes USED to line up for....

Now - Tom Cruise - is so far gone - he is has been that no woman (Tu Dee) would touch with a ten foot tractor beam...:no:

I bet Tom Cruise will join the Sea Org after he liquidates everything and gives the money to Slappy. Slappy will have him licking bathroom floors in the hole by 2018.

I hope not - I hope he gets out but I feel if has not looked by now - he never will and will DIE to be right about Scientology! Poor guy!