ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Featured David Miscavige's abuses and violence

Discussion in 'David Miscavige and Current Management' started by Free to shine, Nov 1, 2011.

1. Gadfly

Gadfly Crusader

Gee, I wonder if that has anything to do with where Hubbard got a major source of his inspiration from?

"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law". - Aleister Crowley

Sound familiar? :yes:

Hubbard's "good friend" (as he describes him in a PDC lecture):

[​IMG]

Note: Historical records show that, in reverse, Crowley did not at all think much of Hubbard.

But they BOTH consider themselves (and their groups) to be:

[​IMG]

2. Karen#1

Karen#1 Gold Meritorious Patron

I want to give a present time live living example of NO CONSCIENCE following up on my last post. This is a living breathing example of my persistence on this thread.

The Sea org Culture of battering , beating and assaulting other staff has widely been reported in hundreds of thousands of posts. It is what made me start this thread in the the first place...

Please read this shocking revelation on TOM CRUISE and how he started BEATING HIS OWN STAFF APING AND COPYING HIS IDOL DAVID MISCAVIGE.

[​IMG]

Medal of Valor Indeed !

Read more

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/

3. Thrak

Thrak Gold Meritorious Patron

Yeah I read that, it would be nice if there were some way to verify it. But it would explain some of why TC is unconcerned about DM's violence.

4. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Mutual out-tudes.

Paul

5. Arthur Dent

Arthur Dent Silver Meritorious Patron

Has the press missed this about Tom Cruise?

6. NoName

NoName A Girl Has No Name

I've been an active critic for over a year now, and I truly didn't know the extent of it until Tony Ortega published his review of the Sour Grapes of Rathbun today. I would hope that the press goes nuts over this.

7. lotus

lotus stubborn rebel sheep!

:duh:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Thrak

Thrak Gold Meritorious Patron

The thing that bothers me is Marty quotes TC. Was there a tape recorder there? I doubt it. So there is an unknown source - probably the GF - who is relaying this probably years later and he puts the alleged comments in quotes. I think all you can say is this is an allegation and I doubt the press will bite on this one.

9. NoName

NoName A Girl Has No Name

Yeah, the fact that it was a paragraph long quote as opposed to a phrase seemed like a huge red flag to me as well. But still, any proof that TC knew about the Hole should be some delicious caek.

10. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

"Tom even physically abused the one-time international spokesperson for Scientology, one Tommy Davis."

^^^^THIS^^^^

There has been NO response from the cult nor Top Gun on this. Does this mean they're afraid their NDA that Tommy Davis signed would be useless if Tommy was subpoena'd in court and told all, just like Debbie Cook did? Has Tommy been in touch with Marty's camp and spilled all just for a chance the Dwarf would try to sue him over the NDA?:devil:

Tommy D was an integral part of the "wives for TC" AFAIK. If he's out but gagged (and following "The Adventures of Debbie and Wayne in the Caribbean") he'd be mighty pissed off at the pittance DM and TC threw him to shut up.:biggrin:

Delicious :drama:

Feeling sick in the stomach again, You cancerous little gnome?:roflmao:

Tick, tock, Davey Boy - Your Days of Misery are just going to keep getting worse.:yes:

And that's just fine with me :hysterical:

11. Karen#1

12. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

13. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

So let me get this straight... are you saying:

"....With me out of the way, Miscavige’s madness was unbridled. He began to tell Tom Cruise tales of having to physically beat the degraded beings in his environment to keep them in line. Cruise followed suit, doing the same to his own staff. Michael Doven, his long-time personal assistant, started receiving regular physical abuse from Tom. Another of Tom’s staff – a woman – was grabbed and slammed up against a file cabinet by Cruise for failing to show him proper respect. He railed and screamed, like Miscavige, when he discovered a near-microscopic chip in a drinking glass handed to him by one of his staff. He was convinced the degraded beings were steadily sabotaging him, stalking him like the zombies from Night of the Living Dead. Tom even physically abused the one-time international spokesperson for Scientology, one Tommy Davis...." ?

14. Karen#1

The "Church" of Scientology ~~ A Sociopathic "church" with a Sociopathic Leader ~~ David Miscavige. PART TWO​

Conscience has been defined as that little voice, that innate "knowingness" of wrongness as opposed to doing the right thing ..and a sense of guilt or shame when one has transgressed moral codes or sinned. In the Cult it is called "overt acts."

But the Cult of Scientology is flagrantly without conscience. here's an excerpt of an Email received today...

There is no conscience in destroying the life of a staff member. Splitting up the family, driving the person to bankruptcy and foreclosure. I receive stories from broken pieces of humanity, former Sea Org or Staff members amost every day of my life.

There is no one in the Church to report to. Daring to report a disagreement with management is regarded as an "ENEMY LINE" or "Black Propaganda" or an "External Influence." The Church does not WANT to hear any complaint or disagreement about its conduct. Because it is without conscience, it considers itself FLAWLESS, a MODEL OF VIRTUE, A SAFE HARBOR OF SANITY.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nero plays the fiddle while Rome Burns.

The destructive part of Radical Taliban Scientology is that it favors ONLY itself, manipulating the slaves, the rank and file like a bunch herded cattle to do its bidding. When not complied with, in the Sea Organization, it escalates obscene punishments which it prosecutes, judges and carries out sentences like some dark over lord.

There is no love, there is no kindness, there is no compassion, there is no mercy to staff members or Sea Org members. It is all punishment in a one-size-fits-all. Longevity of service and previous years of slavery mean nothing. You are as good as last week's statistics. When you hit a level of disgrace and are sent to the RPF, or get violently ill, or die, your name is scrubbed and erased from the records. You become a non-person.

It is normal to think that any entity, any person, any corporation acting out destructively would be burdened by conscience. But in the CULT of Scientology, destruction of others is irrelevant, if revenue is UP, if MORE MONEY was raped off its parishioners, if STATISTICS are up, then all is joy and happiness. It was the "Greatest Good".
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 16, 2012
  15. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Crusader

The psychiatrists are giggling. :giggle: Two macho guys standing behind a twat. The horses should be allowed out of the barn more.

16. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

I hope that S.O. member, who almost died, has left the insane CoS.

17. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

Maybe this poster is about themselves....they wouldn't be lying, would they? :no:

18. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

Egad! No wonder Katie high tailed it out of TC's life and took her daughter with her, if she saw this kind of stuff going on.

19. The_Fixer

The_Fixer Class Clown

That medal really belongs to Sally dance!

Wonder if TC had to pay cost + 4000% for it?

20. Karen#1

[​IMG]

The Elite.
    Elite indeed !

The Sea Org members that indulge in more ABUSE than any "Religious" group with an IRS 501c3 "Religious Exemption"

Early whistleblowers spoke out on the YouTube video below.

I verify every fact spoken on this video.
    I spent 6 months of my life in the Rehabilitation Project Force and it is Behavior Modification, nothing more.
    The glittery glamor of the picture above carefully hides the dark underbelly of the atrocities.

I know someone who has been in the RPF 14 years already, is still in the Gulag and has been ordered to do it 3x through consecutively.

Watch this​

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4IH9xwMxiY