What's new

David Miscavige's abuses and violence

Gadfly

Crusader
(snip for brevity)

It (Scientology) has no conscience to rein in its schemes. It believes it can do ANYTHING AT ALL ~~ ABOVE THE LAW

Gee, I wonder if that has anything to do with where Hubbard got a major source of his inspiration from?

"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law". - Aleister Crowley

Sound familiar? :yes:

Hubbard's "good friend" (as he describes him in a PDC lecture):

crowley1.jpg

Note: Historical records show that, in reverse, Crowley did not at all think much of Hubbard.

But they BOTH consider themselves (and their groups) to be:

Abovethelaw.jpg

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
I want to give a present time live living example of NO CONSCIENCE following up on my last post. This is a living breathing example of my persistence on this thread.

The Sea org Culture of battering , beating and assaulting other staff has widely been reported in hundreds of thousands of posts. It is what made me start this thread in the the first place...

Please read this shocking revelation on TOM CRUISE and how he started BEATING HIS OWN STAFF APING AND COPYING HIS IDOL DAVID MISCAVIGE.

]Excerpt from Chapter 8: The Gates Of Hell

…Miscavige’s reaction to my escape was chilling. He ordered John Brousseau, his resident handyman – and the architect of most of the Tom Cruise vehicle and home upgrades – to install prison bars on all windows in the Hole so that no one else could escape.

With me out of the way, Miscavige’s madness was unbridled. He began to tell Tom Cruise tales of having to physically beat the degraded beings in his environment to keep them in line. Cruise followed suit, doing the same to his own staff. Michael Doven, his long-time personal assistant, started receiving regular physical abuse from Tom. Another of Tom’s staff – a woman – was grabbed and slammed up against a file cabinet by Cruise for failing to show him proper respect. He railed and screamed, like Miscavige, when he discovered a near-microscopic chip in a drinking glass handed to him by one of his staff. He was convinced the degraded beings were steadily sabotaging him, stalking him like the zombies from Night of the Living Dead. Tom even physically abused the one-time international spokesperson for Scientology, one Tommy Davis.

Miscavige was happy to have Tom ape his own psychotic behavior. He once briefed the inhabitants of the Hole that Tom was fully informed of their conspiracies to destroy Miscavige. He told the assembled that Tom promised to come to the Hole to give Yager, Ray Mithoff (the highest scriptural authority in Scientology) and the former executor of Mr. Hubbard’s will, Norman Starkey, black eyes if their confessions were not to Dave’s liking. In order to prevent the world’s biggest star from having to do Dave’s dirty work, the leadership within the Hole decided they had better do it first. The eighty staff went into a frenzy of punching and kicking the trio, fattening the lips and blackening the eyes of all three.
DMTOMValor.jpg

Medal of Valor Indeed !

Read more
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
I want to give a present time live living example of NO CONSCIENCE following up on my last post. This is a living breathing example of my persistence on this thread.

The Sea org Culture of battering , beating and assaulting other staff has widely been reported in hundreds of thousands of posts. It is what made me start this thread in the the first place...

Please read this shocking revelation on TOM CRUISE and how he started BEATING HIS OWN STAFF APING AND COPYING HIS IDOL DAVID MISCAVIGE.

DMTOMValor.jpg

Medal of Valor Indeed !

Read more

Yeah I read that, it would be nice if there were some way to verify it. But it would explain some of why TC is unconcerned about DM's violence.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Has the press missed this about Tom Cruise?

I've been an active critic for over a year now, and I truly didn't know the extent of it until Tony Ortega published his review of the Sour Grapes of Rathbun today. I would hope that the press goes nuts over this.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
The "Church" of Scientology ~~ A Sociopathic "church" with a Sociopathic Leader ~~ David Miscavige who commits crimes in real time.

I think I can state very clearly and articulately what makes Scientology Inc different from any other religion.

1) It has no conscience. NONE. It does not recognize when it commits atrocities and abuse. It has no feeling of regret, or shame, and never ever apologizes.

HUMAN TRAFFICKING

In a mockery that boggles the mind, the "Church" pretends a concern for Human Trafficking ~~ see here
IASTour002.jpg

It has no conscience to rein in its schemes. It believes it can do ANYTHING AT ALL ~~ ABOVE THE LAW

:duh:

scientology_human_trafficking_2s.jpg

51TnlhKys4L._SS500_.jpg

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
I've been an active critic for over a year now, and I truly didn't know the extent of it until Tony Ortega published his review of the Sour Grapes of Rathbun today. I would hope that the press goes nuts over this.

The thing that bothers me is Marty quotes TC. Was there a tape recorder there? I doubt it. So there is an unknown source - probably the GF - who is relaying this probably years later and he puts the alleged comments in quotes. I think all you can say is this is an allegation and I doubt the press will bite on this one.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
The thing that bothers me is Marty quotes TC. Was there a tape recorder there? I doubt it. So there is an unknown source - probably the GF - who is relaying this probably years later and he puts the alleged comments in quotes. I think all you can say is this is an allegation and I doubt the press will bite on this one.

Yeah, the fact that it was a paragraph long quote as opposed to a phrase seemed like a huge red flag to me as well. But still, any proof that TC knew about the Hole should be some delicious caek.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
"Tom even physically abused the one-time international spokesperson for Scientology, one Tommy Davis."

^^^^THIS^^^^

There has been NO response from the cult nor Top Gun on this. Does this mean they're afraid their NDA that Tommy Davis signed would be useless if Tommy was subpoena'd in court and told all, just like Debbie Cook did? Has Tommy been in touch with Marty's camp and spilled all just for a chance the Dwarf would try to sue him over the NDA?:devil:

Tommy D was an integral part of the "wives for TC" AFAIK. If he's out but gagged (and following "The Adventures of Debbie and Wayne in the Caribbean") he'd be mighty pissed off at the pittance DM and TC threw him to shut up.:biggrin:

Delicious :drama:

Feeling sick in the stomach again, You cancerous little gnome?:roflmao:

Tick, tock, Davey Boy - Your Days of Misery are just going to keep getting worse.:yes:

And that's just fine with me :hysterical:

DMTOMValor.jpg

Medal of Valor Indeed !

Read more

So let me get this straight... are you saying:

"....With me out of the way, Miscavige’s madness was unbridled. He began to tell Tom Cruise tales of having to physically beat the degraded beings in his environment to keep them in line. Cruise followed suit, doing the same to his own staff. Michael Doven, his long-time personal assistant, started receiving regular physical abuse from Tom. Another of Tom’s staff – a woman – was grabbed and slammed up against a file cabinet by Cruise for failing to show him proper respect. He railed and screamed, like Miscavige, when he discovered a near-microscopic chip in a drinking glass handed to him by one of his staff. He was convinced the degraded beings were steadily sabotaging him, stalking him like the zombies from Night of the Living Dead. Tom even physically abused the one-time international spokesperson for Scientology, one Tommy Davis...." ?

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
The "Church" of Scientology ~~ A Sociopathic "church" with a Sociopathic Leader ~~ David Miscavige. PART TWO​

Conscience has been defined as that little voice, that innate "knowingness" of wrongness as opposed to doing the right thing ..and a sense of guilt or shame when one has transgressed moral codes or sinned. In the Cult it is called "overt acts."

But the Cult of Scientology is flagrantly without conscience. here's an excerpt of an Email received today...

When the Ideal Org project began to go hard core in 2007, the staff began to become subjected to enormous product pressure the likes of which we’d never seen. The Basics program required us to be on deck well into the early morning hours, we worked 16 hours days for fund-raising. My children saw less attention from me and with no income to speak of, my family was falling into strong financial hardships.
Then an ILO (*ILO* Means Middle management, "International Liason organization") mission came in, and all hell broke loose. They were suppose to make a stronger HCO and you can imagine where this went. Staff ethics interviews, attacks, et al. Somehow, I remained despite insane ethics interviews and heavy invalidation. Then someone got a bright idea to send me to Flag again to train as a Supervisor and Auditor. I feel into utter despair and essentially became a robot on this matter, not finding a place to be cause while still being a good staff member. This meant I would be expected to walk away from our financial ruin and leave it to my wife and the missionaries to sort out our finances as well as promises by that mission to help sort this out if I went.
Well, you can guess where that went. It didn’t happen. ...

I came home to financial devastation. My home in foreclosure, my wife adamantly refusing to work anything out with me but divorce, no work for me, and demands to be on post 40 hours a week.

There is no conscience in destroying the life of a staff member. Splitting up the family, driving the person to bankruptcy and foreclosure. I receive stories from broken pieces of humanity, former Sea Org or Staff members amost every day of my life.

There is no one in the Church to report to. Daring to report a disagreement with management is regarded as an "ENEMY LINE" or "Black Propaganda" or an "External Influence." The Church does not WANT to hear any complaint or disagreement about its conduct. Because it is without conscience, it considers itself FLAWLESS, a MODEL OF VIRTUE, A SAFE HARBOR OF SANITY.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nero plays the fiddle while Rome Burns.

The destructive part of Radical Taliban Scientology is that it favors ONLY itself, manipulating the slaves, the rank and file like a bunch herded cattle to do its bidding. When not complied with, in the Sea Organization, it escalates obscene punishments which it prosecutes, judges and carries out sentences like some dark over lord.

There is no love, there is no kindness, there is no compassion, there is no mercy to staff members or Sea Org members. It is all punishment in a one-size-fits-all. Longevity of service and previous years of slavery mean nothing. You are as good as last week's statistics. When you hit a level of disgrace and are sent to the RPF, or get violently ill, or die, your name is scrubbed and erased from the records. You become a non-person.

It is normal to think that any entity, any person, any corporation acting out destructively would be burdened by conscience. But in the CULT of Scientology, destruction of others is irrelevant, if revenue is UP, if MORE MONEY was raped off its parishioners, if STATISTICS are up, then all is joy and happiness. It was the "Greatest Good".
Untitled-3.jpg

Last edited:

FoTi

Crusader
A former Staff MAA that I have been in touch with, informed me of a pretty horrific punishment, a new breed of sadism in the Sea Org. He exited 2 years ago, after being one of the "Staff MAAs" or "Ethics Officers" of the Sea Organization at the Flag Land Base.

The Sand Castle abuts the ocean and there is a wall against the side.
See this image~~

sandcastlerestaurant-1.jpg

The Sandcastle is a property owned by "Church of Scientology Flag Service org" and the picture above is the Restaurant.
When a surface is on the ocean, eventually crustaceans, barnacles, sea animals cling to it, like they do on a ship. (These are cleaned off when the ship is in DRY DOCK for maintenance.)

So a new punishment was developed.
The Sea org member was forced to clean off the Sea Wall at HIGH TIDE.
That means the waves were slapping and thrashing at the Sea Org Member while he held on to the wall to do this cleaning detail.

In this instance something went very wrong and the Sea org member had a very serious mishap and almost died.
An Almost DEATH mid a Sea Org punishment !

This is the kind of story not told with the glossy window dressing posters !

SeaOrgRecruiting.jpg

I hope that S.O. member, who almost died, has left the insane CoS.

FoTi

Crusader
The "Church" of Scientology ~~ A Sociopathic "church" with a Sociopathic Leader ~~ David Miscavige who commits crimes in real time.

PART ONE

I think I can state very clearly and articulately what makes Scientology Inc different from any other religion.

HUMAN TRAFFICKING

In a mockery that boggles the mind, the "Church" pretends a concern for Human Trafficking ~~ see here
IASTour002.jpg

In actuality, from Email I have received, every 45 minutes some Sea org member licks bathroom floors
or goes to the RPF's RPF
or is beaten, punched, slapped, decked,
or is made to suffer sleep deprivation
or is deprived of pay/salary while made to work 80-100 hours for the week
with no escape, (confiscation of passport, Security guards all around, no money to flee)
goes to the RPF's RPF
with no escape, (confiscation of passport, Security guards all around, no money to flee)
Americans and US citizens are getting wise to the ABUSE and the new generation of Sea Org Members are mostly from Eastern European countries and Latin American countries.
OSHA is invisible. (Office of Safety Hazard).
The Sea Org live like sardines stacked up in illegal overcrowded dormitories while labor is sucked out of them for cents per hour.

Scientology Inc considers itself unassailable, unimaginably globally successful.
Why not ?
It has no conscience to rein in its schemes. It believes it can do ANYTHING AT ALL ~~ ABOVE THE LAW

Maybe this poster is about themselves....they wouldn't be lying, would they? :no:

FoTi

Crusader

DMTOMValor.jpg

Medal of Valor Indeed !

Read more

Egad! No wonder Katie high tailed it out of TC's life and took her daughter with her, if she saw this kind of stuff going on.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
SeaOrgSwords.jpg

The Elite.
Elite indeed !

The Sea Org members that indulge in more ABUSE than any "Religious" group with an IRS 501c3 "Religious Exemption"

Early whistleblowers spoke out on the YouTube video below.

I verify every fact spoken on this video.
I spent 6 months of my life in the Rehabilitation Project Force and it is Behavior Modification, nothing more.
The glittery glamor of the picture above carefully hides the dark underbelly of the atrocities.

I know someone who has been in the RPF 14 years already, is still in the Gulag and has been ordered to do it 3x through consecutively.

Watch this​
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4IH9xwMxiY