What's new

Hubbard's Hidden Treasure

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's been reported Hubbard received a bag of Kreugerands on the Apollo that was almost to heavy to lift and also a bag of diamonds.

Neither of these items is, SFAIK accounted.

Did he stash them somewhere?

I would think it likely

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson
He probably shoved them up his vistaril-prone ass.

That might also explain why his remains sunk so rapidly and cleanly. Cleanly is a figure of speech.
Hubturd was notoriously unclean. Note the lack of teeth due to utter absence of dental hygiene...

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I think it's when he developped a bad masturbation OCD ..

As greed as he was, he probably buried it somewhere and , as his dementia worsen, he forgot.
More Luck next time:D

Dotey OT

Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE
We just asked the new Ron. He said he's going on a mission into time to backtrack his steps on Mediterranean islands to find out where he left that damn gold. Or was it Indian Ocean islands? Or West Indies?? Damn!!

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I think the reincarnated Ron is quite broken. If you offer him a free ride to the burden treasury site Birdy, you can negociate a part of the stones and then give back some to the nicest thoughtful gorgeous babygirl Lotus on earth , in this gulluhxy????

:batseyelashes::flirteyes::flirt:

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
We just asked the new Ron. He said he's going on a mission into time to backtrack his steps on Mediterranean islands to find out where he left that damn gold. Or was it Indian Ocean islands? Or West Indies?? Damn!!
West Indies sounds like a good guess...

Edwardo

Patron with Honors
Clay Pigeon’s post about the possibility of LRH having buried heaps of krugerrands and bags of diamonds kept me busy on the train musing on the possibility of a new Mission into Time

Possible Names for the Project:

Mission into Time 2

Mission into Time Redux

Mission into Time 2020

Remission into Time

Funding:

1. Shares will be sold for $10,000 each. The shareholders will be paid back from the sale of any recovered krugerrands/bags of diamonds.
  2. A Patreon account will be established for people who want to support the project. They won’t get any of the loot, but will receive T-shirts, and early access to progress reports.
  3. By including some ‘characters’ with the expedition, it should be possible to make an exciting reality show. Then, if no treasure ever gets found, or if the proceeds are eaten away by pesky lawsuits, the profits from selling the show might provide an alternative way to pay back the shareholders.
  4. An IAS grant. Seems a bit unlikely, but worth a quick letter. This is likely to be a televised adventure that even DM himself could enjoy.

Expedition Members

Team 1 - People who have a decent knowledge of Hubbard’s life and whereabouts once the gold coins were cunningly cached.

I’m no expert, but tentatively:

Ken Urquhart

Janice Grady

Pat Broeker

Hopefully they can map out some areas to use metal detectors on, to dowse, or to set the spiritual OT team onto.

Team 2 - The spiritual OT team/dowsers/metal detector guys

The lady running Milestone 2. She seems tenacious and probably a good team leader.

Anyone from this board who wants to claim OT powers/dowsing abilities/skill with metal detectors could also apply.

Provisionally, anyone the church would like to nominate for inclusion. A crack sea org squad would be great for the TV show.

Team 3 - The ‘characters’

Alonzo

The reincarnation of L Ron Hubbard guy

Marty Rathbun

AGP (comedy gold if only the crack Sea Org squad can be gotten to come along).

What a TV show that would be!

Exotic locations, the X-files-like tension between the skeptics and the believers, the lust for buried treasure...

Maybe the Aftermath production company could take it on as a side project.

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
Aargh! The treasure is in the journey not the destination, matey!

chickencalmbeard.jpg

Gib

Crusader
It's been reported Hubbard received a bag of Kreugerands on the Apollo that was almost to heavy to lift and also a bag of diamonds.

Neither of these items is, SFAIK accounted.

Did he stash them somewhere?

I would think it likely
Hubbard was into money and power, just like DM. all hidden under the guise of freedom, religion, philosophy - very rhetoric, or persuasive.

Why do you think Hubbard came up with A+R+C = understanding

and CCH's?

CCH's are communication + control = havingness.

While we thought these formulas would lead to greatness, what they did was actually give Hubbard money and power over us, and create a following for hubbard and scientology, and to give him money and power.

For in the end, nobody achieved clear or OT.

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Aw Gibby, I achieved the state of clear (bank account) and OT (outa time) in the co$ without any doubts or reservations. I'm now setting my sights on an ass injected with vistaril to keep me calm while I move off to target 2.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
....I'm now setting my sights on an ass injected with vistaril to keep me calm while I move off to target 2.
In the footsteps of Source EP going up the bridge,
I'd say you sums it up quite well...

[format=cust1]The Scientology bridge EP:[/format]​

[format=cust1]Vistaril ass injected to keep calm while moving off to target 2[/format]​

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hubbard was into money and power, just like DM. all hidden under the guise of freedom, religion, philosophy - very rhetoric, or persuasive.

Why do you think Hubbard came up with A+R+C = understanding

and CCH's?

CCH's are communication + control = havingness.

While we thought these formulas would lead to greatness, what they did was actually give Hubbard money and power over us, and create a following for hubbard and scientology, and to give him money and power.

For in the end, nobody achieved clear or OT.

I liked CCH's 1-4

Your formula C+C=H isn't what the process is all about. It's run to flatten circuits and done correctly is quite effective

Gib

Crusader
I liked CCH's 1-4

Your formula C+C=H isn't what the process is all about. It's run to flatten circuits and done correctly is quite effective
it's not my formula, it's hubbards formula.

Just like ARC=U, means really

affinity and reality and communication bring about understanding. or A+R+C=U, substitute the word "and" with plus symbol.

communication and control bring about havingness, or C+C=H.

But, it's bullshit. I was just trying to explain it to your simple mind for not being able to decipher the BS, the rhetoric of it all.

The purpose of the CCH's is not to flatten circuits. It's supposedly to get a pc into present time. It's on page 167 of this pdf:

https://stss.nl/stss-materials/Engl...CR_Level_1__Hubbard_Trained_Scientologist.pdf

so, not only are you full of shit, well you are. You really just have not connected dots, namely the whole purpose of hubbard and dianetics and scientology was to produce a clear and OT. But none exist,

So to say there is substance in his works is completely false.

I ran lots of hours of CCH's, what a waste of time and money.

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
I ran CCH's with good results every time

You are welcome to your incompetence Gib but you cannot infect me with it.