What's new

I have a new opinion about Freezoners

right back atcha zeener:

santa-naked-300x171.jpg


Merry Christmas

Zinj
 
No doubt this will polarize ESMB and I'll be struck from the Christmas card lists of the few FZers who "like" me, but at this point in time I couldn't care less.

I have a new opinion of FreeZoners. This is based on years of observation, interaction and one or two recent incidents that have pushed me over the edge.
And here it is.....

If you have the left the official church of Scientology, have had a chance to read all the information about Hubbard, the formation of the tech, the abuses, the history, the lies and betrayals Scientology delivers AND you have flittered around the FZ, had a chance to experience Scientology tech "outside" the official church and interacted with the key people in the Freezone and seen how these people behave and how the insanity perpetuates, and you still consider yourself a Scientologist THEN YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID.

There is no other explanation.

You are just fucking stupid.

Edit:

Clarification

I am referring to the active FZers who are Rons Org members, Pierre's group, Terrils yahoo group etc. I am NOT referring to the likes of Mike Goldstein, Roger, Paul etc who do their own thing and do great stuff.

Hey! That sounds just like my OLD opinion of FZers.
D.
 
Emma, very nice post. I agree with your sentiments. I've had conflicting feelings over the years about FZers. You sum up your viewpoint very nicely in OP, and I have a much clearer sentiment now about FZers.

It was helpful in my opinion for you to differentiate between people like Paul and Marty-ites. Paul doesn't drink the Koolaid, but does his own thing. M&M followers are still drinking the Koolaid, just doing it outside of the walls of "churches".

FZers are free to believe what they wish.

And people are free to believe FZers are fucking stupid.

FZers are not my target in dismantling the "church" of scientology, but they aren't my friends either.

LRH was the true SP of Scientology, and the true Body Thetan of his Space Opera drug fueled OT fantasy - a drug addled, reactive, destructive parasite.

And yeah, I'm using some scientology nomenclature deliberately here, so FZers can hopefully duplicate what I'm saying.
.
 
I agree with Emma.


I should say here about CLAIMS (by Hubbard) and EXPECTATIONS (planted into followers).
Scientology is all about CLAIMS. Hubbard made claims upon claims upon claims.
It's hard to see through those claims. It's even harder to see that those claims were nothing but Sci-Fi ideas of a person who was just running for fame, money and power.
o).[/QUOTE


Very true and you can also use the word ASSERTIONS instead or together with the word CLAIMS.

Opter
 
Mike Goldstein, Roger, Paul, etc. are not Scientology FZoners, and often they post under the "Independent Field" section. The meaning of Independent Field has changed, and is now sometimes confused with "Independent Scientology," thus the suggestion to rename the "Independent Field" section something like, "Human Potential, Self-help, etc. beyond and outside Scientology," or some such.

The FZ section could become "FZ Scientology, Ron's Orgs, and Indie Scientology" consolidated.

This might help avoid confusion and, ultimately, invite Indie Scientologists and Scientology Zoners to take the next step up to "Human Potential etc. beyond Scientology."

P.S. I feel a disturbance in the force: Here comes PR damage control, and ("acceptable truth"& faux "ARC") attempted "handling" from FZ PR spokesmen. (I guess that's to be expected.)

I agree.

Looking at FreeZoners as a separate "tribe" might be obsolete.

It might be good to unite FZ, Indies, Squirrels, Idenics, ... under one good section "Spiritual Alternatives" (as opposed to Ex Scientologists threads).

I, myself, had to figure out many times which thread should I choose for this or that. (I have been choosing "General Discusssion" by default, just because I had no clue about the "just right" thread for my thoughts)
 
In my opinion, scientology breeds stupidity.
If you blindly follow the "tech" then you simply cease thinking, observing and working things out for yourself.

Until those thought stopping automaticities are realised, it's a never ending squirrel cage of round and round.

I'm all for each to his own, but have also observed over the last years that there is little or no change of awareness for those who follow blindly.

Not that I was on the Xmas card list anyway. :D

Yes :yes:
 
I agree.

Looking at FreeZoners as a separate "tribe" might be obsolete.

It might be good to unite FZ, Indies, Squirrels, Idenics, ... under one good section "Spiritual Alternatives" (as opposed to Ex Scientologists threads).

I, myself, had to figure out many times which thread should I choose for this or that. (I have been choosing "General Discussion" by default, just because I had no clue about the "just right" thread for my thoughts)

No, no, no. Read what I wrote again. The idea is to avoid confusion by separating FZ Scientologists/Indie Scientologists/Ron's Orgers in one section - at the bottom of the page, and then, above that, have the old "Independent Field" section (which some now confuse with Independent Scientology) renamed, "Human Potential, Self Discovery, etc. outside and beyond Scientology," etc. :) The second category (Human Potential, etc.) invites evolution beyond Scientology by FZ/Indie/Ron's Orgs Scientolgists.
 
No, no, no. Read what I wrote again. The idea is to avoid confusion by separating FZ Scientologists/Indie Scientologists/Ron's Orgers in one section - at the bottom of the page, and then, above that, have the old "Independent Field" section (which some now confuse with Independent Scientology) renamed, "Human Potential, self discovery outside and beyond Scientology," etc.

Done.

I've also closed the FZ Success Stories forum. After all, it's a misnomer anyway.
 
“If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, it must be a duck”

quack.jpg


For all you ornithologists, (no Winnie an ornithologist is not a horny scientologist) my apologies if this is a goose.

It looked like a duck to me. :unsure:
​
 
No, no, no. Read what I wrote again. The idea is to avoid confusion by separating FZ Scientologists/Indie Scientologists/Ron's Orgers in one section - at the bottom of the page, and then, above that, have the old "Independent Field" section (which some now confuse with Independent Scientology) renamed, "Human Potential, self discovery outside and beyond Scientology," etc. :)

Ok. I didn't understand what you meant to say as an argument but - Emma closed all the FZ Success Stories threads anyway.

I think this board has to be simple (where people can be themselves rather than Scientologists, Independents Scientologists, FZ Scientologists, Ex-Scientologists, people who don't want to have anything to do with Scn in the future, or just people who have never had anything to do with Scn but are curious about WTF is it)
 
Mike Goldstein, Roger, Paul, etc. are not Scientology FZoners, and often they post under the "Independent Field" section. The meaning of Independent Field has changed, and is now sometimes confused with "Independent Scientology," thus the suggestion to rename the "Independent Field" section something like, "Human Potential, Self-help, etc. beyond and outside Scientology," or some such.

The FZ section could become "FZ Scientology, Ron's Orgs, and Indie Scientology" consolidated.

This might help avoid confusion and, ultimately, invite Indie Scientologists and Scientology Zoners to take the next step up to "Human Potential etc. beyond Scientology."

P.S. I feel a disturbance in the force: Here comes PR damage control, and ("acceptable truth"& faux "ARC") attempted "handling" from FZ PR spokesmen. (I guess that's to be expected.)

Again, some clarity and exactitude from Veda.

I for one am not in any way shape or form a FZer . . . but independent in my research and endeavor to find right answers where ever they may be found.

But by the same token, as a matter of good manners and decency I also do not insult others for their current beliefs and practices but am perfectly willing to work with any of good will, who truly are of the intent to help their fellows, to help inform them of more beneficial practices.

Differentiation between nuances of information is one of the things the idiot fraternity have difficulty with. To them, any material or subject related to "anything" spiritual gets perceived as "scientology or a derivative thereof" :duh::duh: . . now howzat for a demonstration of the inability to think . . . and to use Emma's well chosen word: stupidity.

RogerB
 
“If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, it must be a duck”

quack.jpg


For all you ornithologists, (no Winnie an ornithologist is not a horny scientologist) my apologies if this is a goose.

It looked like a duck to me. :unsure:
​

Better one:

If it looks like shit, smells like shit, feels like shit, may be it's a shit (after all). :)
 
Done.

I've also closed the FZ Success Stories forum. After all, it's a misnomer anyway.

I wish you wouldn't have done that. I had a success yesterday that I wanted to write up, so I'll post it here.

I had been using the ethics conditions to sort out a situation I was
in and experienced a huge win, a major breakthrough. I was so keyed
out that I ran down the passageway... However, I'd forgotten that in
this particular passageway there were stairs, and right where the
stairs were, the ceiling sloped down.

In my excitement I decided to leap to the bottom of the stairs, and I
jumped. My head collided with the sloping ceiling at a very fast speed.
I was exterior and I remember thinking as soon as I perceived the impact,
"That was a mistake!" I was completely aware of what was happening as my
body flew through the air... Even though my body was in extreme danger, I
had complete certainty I would be OK.

My body crashed to the floor, right where I knew it would. The back of my
head smashed against the concrete floor. In "normal" circumstances my back
should have snapped in half and my head should have been very badly damaged.
I went back into my body and I didn't feel much pain... and after a couple of
minutes I got up off the ground and walked away. I didn't even have a bruise
on my head. The onlookers were completely amazed and I took a huge win...
 
Top