What's new

If you are too stupid to handle or confront, SP declare! - DM's Modus Operandi

R

RAVIL OBNOMIS

As you might know the highest level of Scientology auditor is the Class XII auditor.

LRH trained 8 himself, where are they? 6 have been declared SP by DM, 1 departed and 1 dead (Quentin Hubbard, LRH's son, commited suicide).

12 were trained on the Apollo by the first 8 before they got declared. Where are those 12? 9 got declared SP by DM, 1 departed the SO, 1 is dead and 1 remains in FSO, his name John Eastment.

34 were made at FSO after that. Of these 1 was declared SP, 7 were removed from tech lines, 3 died, 4 departed the SO and 19 are left in the chair.

So out of 54 Class XIIs, 20 are left in active duty.

What happened? Who is keeping Scientology working?

How many more "old timers" "St-Hillers" and other valuable Scientologists have been declared SP by a Church lead by a low-IQ, low-class moron?

How can the greatest religion to have surfaced on this planet be in the hands of such a bunch of stupid beings? How will they Clear a planet if they cannot handle their own?

A very sad reality on Teegeeak, planet of sorrow.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
"Know them by their actions".

It is obvious tech terminals are not important in the Sea Org.

But the planet is not one of sorrow as far as I can tell.

The game just gets more interesting and more challenging.

This is a game that can go on a long time.

I love Earth, I love the mest, I love the mystery and challenge.

It is very easy to love the people here.

Go take a walk at the ocean, or call Pierre for a session.

You never loose anything here, it just disappears and reappears.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
I was thrown head first into the trash can (as a Class VI). Legs hanging out and butt in the air and all. Still haven't figured out which way the exit is!!!:eek:

Div6

Crusader
As you might know the highest level of Scientology auditor is the Class XII auditor.

LRH trained 8 himself, where are they? 6 have been declared SP by DM, 1 departed and 1 dead (Quentin Hubbard, LRH's son, commited suicide).

12 were trained on the Apollo by the first 8 before they got declared. Where are those 12? 9 got declared SP by DM, 1 departed the SO, 1 is dead and 1 remains in FSO, his name John Eastment.

34 were made at FSO after that. Of these 1 was declared SP, 7 were removed from tech lines, 3 died, 4 departed the SO and 19 are left in the chair.

So out of 54 Class XIIs, 20 are left in active duty.

What happened? Who is keeping Scientology working?

How many more "old timers" "St-Hillers" and other valuable Scientologists have been declared SP by a Church lead by a low-IQ, low-class moron?

How can the greatest religion to have surfaced on this planet be in the hands of such a bunch of stupid beings? How will they Clear a planet if they cannot handle their own?

A very sad reality on Teegeeak, planet of sorrow.

Welcome Ravil.

Yes, one of those XII's that left has a scorecard going...you can see it at http://upperbridge.org, if you haven't already.

Hey, its easier and less expensive to do your Bridge outside the auspices of the high school drop out cult.....I figure, they are getting what they deserve.
:treadmill:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I was thrown head first into the trash can (as a Class VI). Legs hanging out and butt in the air and all. Still haven't figured out which way the exit is!!!:eek:

The Scientology 'trash can' is the freeway entrance.

You're out :)

Zinj

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Hey Ravil,

I see your moniker is "Simon Bolivar" spelled backwards.

(Do I get some kind of prize or something for figuring this out?) :winner:

R

RAVIL OBNOMIS

"Know them by their actions".

It is obvious tech terminals are not important in the Sea Org.

But the planet is not one of sorrow as far as I can tell.

The game just gets more interesting and more challenging.

This is a game that can go on a long time.

I love Earth, I love the mest, I love the mystery and challenge.

It is very easy to love the people here.

Go take a walk at the ocean, or call Pierre for a session.

You never loose anything here, it just disappears and reappears.

Tell that the the street kid dying of hunger. Or to the dying mother in Sudan watching soldiers play soccer with her dead baby.

R

RAVIL OBNOMIS

Quite sad indeed. It is clear to me that current mismanagement is totally unfit to clear this planet. What solutions do we have?

R

RAVIL OBNOMIS

Welcome Ravil.

Yes, one of those XII's that left has a scorecard going...you can see it at http://upperbridge.org, if you haven't already.

Hey, its easier and less expensive to do your Bridge outside the auspices of the high school drop out cult.....I figure, they are getting what they deserve.
:treadmill:

Yes, Pierre is a fellow Quebecker. I'll be meeting with him soon. Destiny is a grand thing.:eyeroll:

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
You get a free bag of Boojum. Ask BEA what it is. :p

It's some stupid ass word LRH used on the BC and I wasted 15 hours trying to find a definition for it at Flag. No-one knew what the heck it was. I think it was on Level B or C.

I finally invented a definition and went on with it.

Isn't it some kind of tree? But it didn't fit the way LRH was using it!

Weird that you would pick the ONLY word I couldn't find from the BC. Brings back stupid memories of alot of wasted time.

Div6

Crusader
It's some stupid ass word LRH used on the BC and I wasted 15 hours trying to find a definition for it at Flag. No-one knew what the heck it was. I think it was on Level B or C.

Weird that you would pick the ONLY word I couldn't find from the BC. Brings back stupid memories of alot of wasted time.

http://www.reference.com/search?r=13&q=Boojum

* A particularly dangerous kind of Snark.
* A phenomenon in physics, associated with superfluid Helium-3.
* The boojum tree (Fouquieria columnaris) of Baja California, with an isolated population in Sonora, Mexico. It is a member of the Fouquieriaceae, commonly called the Coachwhip Family
* A planned but never completed supersonic version of the SM-62 Snark
* A flying enemy whose shriek attack hurls your character back from it in the computer game American McGee's Alice.
* A Boojum is also a term used to describe malevolent spirits that attack humans, either for food or for entertainment.
* A Boojum is also an employee or client of either Boojum Expeditions boojum.com or Boojum Institute, boojum.org. The organizations' names were derived from early educational programs that took place in Baja California. The name Boojum was given to Fouquieria columnaris by an English Botanist and fan of Lewis Carrol who coined the word originally in his epic poem, "The Hunting of the Snark".

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Oh yeah. I think we determined (me and the sup) that it was the Snark in this case. (Which comes from a short story or poem). That's right!! Dang. Can't beleive it. I think I had a cog.... hmmm.....

Thanks Div 6!!!!

(LRH was talking about Boojum witch doctors. Thats right). ut maybe it WAS the tree then, cause is it some type of drug in the tree? Now I'm reconfused. I love inventing words!!)

R

RAVIL OBNOMIS

NO BLEEPING WAY!!!

I AM SO PISSED OFF!!!

Boojum is an invented term LRH talks about in many lectures. It's from an native indian legend. Some God asks some animal to bring him Boojum, and he doesn't tell him what it is! So the animal searches for it forever or gets mauled by the God, I forget.

I can't believe noone helped you define this.

This really makes me want to pound my thetan fists all over FSO and RTC.

Bunch of incompetent boobs!

Thanks for that info BEA... I'm your fan:D

Little Bear Victor

Silver Meritorious Patron

Ravil

Welcome aboard, mate!

May be of interest to you (and others) that John Eastment can be found today editing lectures in the Audio division of Gold, having been permanently busted off tech lines.

12 down, zero to go.

Victor

R

RAVIL OBNOMIS

Ravil

Welcome aboard, mate!

May be of interest to you (and others) that John Eastment can be found today editing lectures in the Audio division of Gold, having been permanently busted off tech lines.

12 down, zero to go.

Victor

Jesus... One hell of a reality check!

What I don't get is how a class XII, allegedly a megawatt OT and stellar auditor can become effect of DM and other lesser beings.:eek:

Something doesn't make sense.:duh: