What's new

Karen De La Carriere's Career in the Defense Department

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
If you seriously believe Alanzo literally works for OSA, I will have to disconsider most of what you say.

If you think he is posting in a way YOU THINK furthers the aims of OSA, I can understand that.

Just because he doesn't allow your emotional triades on his blog does not mean he is OSA!

Would OSA post this: https://alanzosblog.com/clearwater-...e-under-oath-about-the-death-of-kyle-brennan/

Factual and damning. And not attacking any critics. People even commented on it and others!

While emotional and passionate anti scientology views have their place, some are put off by them and prefer cool reason without the name-calling.

I agree. People getting emotionally caught up in the drama Alanzo has created and making wild accusations are helping nobody and nothing, they're just joining in the circus that Alanzo is the ringmaster of and he's loving every moment of it.

I'm disgusted at the way he has slimed certain people and ripped ESMB to shreds generally, he could have achieved so much more if hadn't done that but free speech is free to all and he will very soon be back to talking to himself again, freely.

Reactions: UTR

Out Effix

Out Ethics Ex Ethics Officer
Dave - you pulled the string.

THANK YOU very much.

Now we know one of Alanzo's crimes.

Come on Alanzo - WHO MISSED IT? What did they do that made you wonder whether or not they knew. :questions::unsure:

Red Valiant

Patron with Honors
Dave - you obviously do not know what lengths OSA will go to in order to infiltrate.

I am not spending any more time explaining this to you. I spent YEARS on the internet digging for the truth.

Think what you want about Alanzo, it makes no difference to any of us here.

I have TOTAL CERTAINTY on how Scientology works and how OSA works.

If you are in doubt, then so be it. I am not.
Do you have TOTAL CERTAINTY on Ron Miscavige Sr? Ron Miscavige Jr?

Veda

Sponsor
-snip-

OSA is barely a faint memory of what it was. The church has introverted. It no longer even practices scientology!

I no longer live with any fear of it. I wish that for you as well.
When did OSA fade into insignificance? Around what year?

Was it after Mary Sue Hubbard took the rap for her husband and was sent to federal prison for the commission of federal felonies in 1983?

Was it after the USA IRS caved in 1993 and gave Scientology Inc. its ridiculous tax exempt status?

Was it 2010? when Emma - who had done nothing wrong, and had helped a lot of people - had her home raided, and her computers confiscated, and was taken away in handcuffs?

When did the "church" introvert? Do you have a date? Sounds almost warm and fuzzy.

No longer even practices Scientology? What do you think Scientology is?

Out Effix

Was it after Mary Sue Hubbard took the rap for her husband and was sent to federal prison for the commission of federal felonies in 1983?

Was it after the USA IRS caved in 1993 and gave Scientology Inc. its ridiculous tax exempt status?

Was it 2010? when Emma - who had done nothing wrong, and had helped a lot of people - had her home raided, and her computers confiscated, and was taken away in handcuffs?

When did the "church" introvert? Do you have a date? Sounds almost warm and fuzzy.

Dave has not put his ass on the line like Mike Rinder, Leah Remini, Tony Ortega, Karen De La Carriere and many others.

Dave feels safe therefore OSA is not doing anything out there to be concerned about.

A=A=A

As Alanzo would say - :thumbsup:

Red Valiant

Patron with Honors
Tom - can you be any more vague?
Can you be more specific? Merrill Vennier said you were a cagey rascal to be reckoned with. You use Ron Sr's book as your moniker. Is it unreasonable to ask why? That ain't being vague bud... just being direct.

Alanzo has a Anti Ex Scientology website called "AlanzosBlog.com". It is a hate site against Critics of Scientology.

AlanzosBlog.com: Critical Thinking on Scientology & Anti-Scientology

Alanzo calls it "critical thinking on Scientology" it is far from critical thinking - it is pure hate against Ex Scientologists who are heros and have done something about the evil cult.

Alanzo won't allow anyone to post on his blog unless they toe his enemy line.
He is an Anti Ex Scientology Critic who blasts hardworking people who expose Scientology.

Alanzo - do you believe in freedom of speech? Can we come over to your blog and post?
What's the URL for your blog? Can we post there?

Last edited by a moderator:

Red Valiant

Patron with Honors
Dave has not put his ass on the line like Mike Rinder, Leah Remini, Tony Ortega, Karen De La Carriere and many others.

Dave feels safe therefore OSA is not doing anything out there to be concerned about.

A=A=A

As Alanzo would say - :thumbsup:
Can you define "putting asses on the line"?

I'd be curious to see Rinder's, Remini's, Ortega's, de la Carriere's income tax return filings for the past few years. That's usually a forensic methodology to pinpoint pain vs. pleasure experiences.

Out Effix

Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. I pulled the string, Dave, as to your claims regarding Alanzo's blog ratings and it appears that your post is a complete LIE!

Here are the statistics from Alexa:

https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/tonyortega.org
This site ranks:
#91,501
in global internet engagement

This means Tony Ortega is in the top 100,000 sites in the whole wide world.

Alanzos blog is not visible and not even RANKED by Alexa which means he is way lower that the first 10 million sites visited.

Veda

Sponsor

No response yet.

Wonder if he'll run away as Alanzo does?

Red Valiant

Patron with Honors
As was famously said in the film "Animal House," attributed to Faber College founder Emil Faber: "Knowledge is good." With that in mind, I pass along this reading material, which OSA-agents and non-OSA-agents alike may benefit from. Oddly enough the paperback book is significantly cheaper than the Kindle edition.

The Righteous Mind: Why Good People Are Divided by Politics and Religion
by Random House LLC

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0052FF7YM/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_ecnIDbQCKRSPR
:) Dean Wormer's wife got it in the end. Bluto goes onto to become a US Senator. All great story lines.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Answering my own question; It is because he is not forwarding the dominant narrative. He challenges the thinking and rationalization of a polarized group of people with a narrow objective.
Yes, there is a 'dominant narrative' here, and fundamentally it is that scientology is a crock of shit and involvement in it is not advisable.

Yes, to a certain extent the members of this board are 'polarised', generally against the aims of the CofS.

Yes, the objective is narrow. To advise people of the pitfalls, the lying, the fraud, the misrepresentation and the general evil that is at the root of this pernicious cult.

And if you are a genuine ex-scientologist there's not a lot that you would criticise there.

And when they're not doing any of that they talk about cheesecake, photography, masturbation, Donald Trump, the flat earth and a million and one other things and generally have a good laugh, so what's not to like?

Last edited:

Veda

Sponsor
Well, I made the mistake of turning on my computer in the middle of the night, so I'll address this, even though it's not addressed to me.

Let me begin by saying, I've never insisted that Alanzo is "OSA."

However, I have described what he's doing.

But your comment shows extreme naivete.

"OSA" can post anything. "OSA" has worked for law firms suing Scientology Inc.

"OSA" can say "Xenu," denounce Hubbard or Miscavige, or post a link to an interrogation or deposition.

That said, I'm not saying Alanzo is "OSA."

I have, however, described what I have observed.

Now, good night!

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
If people wanted ESMB to remain online, as an archive, why is no one suggesting a different permanent solution towards that goal? Emma has said that she will do so, my thrust in her remains undeterred.
Thank you He-man. That is exactly what is going to happen. Until I'm dead. Which at this rate might not be as long as I'd hoped.
He man - why do you post such stupid, confusing stuff? What is your purpose here?
Are you talking to yourself again?

Last edited:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Tom Padgett had not been on this board since August 25, 2019.
Alanzo is getting rattled and called out to get another crims assistance.
Tom Padgett came to the rescue at 2:43 pm today. To save Alanzo.

Here is the data on Tom's sentencing of 5 years:

Tom, can you tell us what prison was like? Did you find a 2-D there to help pass the time?

Did you start a 'Criminon' group and audit each other?

What was prison like?? Was K-Y Jelly sold at the commissary?

When you got out, did you have an affinity towards other thetans of the same gender?

Honestly, if you say yes, it would be understandable and I don't think it will disqualify you for getting on the OSA payroll. Your "CREEP FACTOR" far outweighs any other short comings, Scientologically speaking, and your stats are straight up and vertical so not to worry.
I believe you will be on the OSA payroll by Thursday at 2pm.
Wow you know a lot of dirt on Scientology critics for someone under the radar and surrounded by still-in family. How do you dig up this much dirt so fast?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Has anyone been able to connect the dots with the proof of Karen's career as a defense department intelligence operative and those topless pictures of Karen that you can find on the internet - and which have been on the Internet for years?

Very few people can see beyond the manufactured outrage here. Slut-shaming Karen was never the intent, or the point. The point is:

This is the degree to which this Int Base Staff member is a trained intelligence operative.

Some people will never be able to see this. They will love their manufactured outrage at Alanzo, and will never give it up.

But for those who can get past the manufactured outrage here, step back long enough to ask these questions:

What is the timeline here? When did Karen get into the Sea Org?

When did she get Int Base Clearance?

When were those pictures taken?

When were the emails with the prices in them sent?

How does that fit in with her time on staff?

How much of a dedicated intelligence operative is Karen De La Carriere?

That's the point, and that's the context. I believe that each ex-Scientologist should ask these questions, and use this intelligence background information to think critically about the messages that Karen puts out, along with the control she seeks to have over the discussion of Scientology on the Internet.

Last edited:

Dave95694

Silly Human

For me? It has only been the last few years that I felt nothing would come of anything I did that reflected negatively on the church. Hard to pick a year for a trend that has been happening for a while.

I think the anonymous thing was the turning point. Not that OSA disappeared but that the idea in members and ex's minds of the church being powerful began to change.

And now with Aftermath and the public information out there about the abuses of the church, it is finally getting to the point where the church has to keep its fairgaming hidden in most all cases.

Now it is not the church suing, but them being sued. Their copyrights violated left and right. Their "PR Area Control" has evaporated. Members are circling their wagons, and the stalwart members all moving to clearwater.

Contraction and hiding is how the church is handling public backlash.

When is the last time you saw a body router on the street? Except for maybe Sunset and Vernon.

The church has been perverted into a fund raiser, the tech no longer the prime operating basis.

I am not so naive as to think my experiences are the norm, but I see a church that is introverting and contracting.

And personally I finally am free of it mostly. I still have unfulfilled dreams I had hoped scientology would help with, but the church left me in the 80's, pissed me off in the 90's, became irrelevant in the 00's and now, the emotional connections have mostly faded.

Sorry to be so warm and fuzzy.

:)

(My apologies for not being up in the middle of the night to reply in a timely manner!)

Red Valiant

Patron with Honors
Well, I made the mistake of turning on my computer in the middle of the night, so I'll address this, even though it's not addressed to me.

Let me begin by saying, I've never insisted that Alanzo is "OSA."

However, I have described what he's doing.

But your comment shows extreme naivete.

"OSA" can post anything. "OSA" has worked for law firms suing Scientology Inc.

"OSA" can say "Xenu," denounce Hubbard or Miscavige, or post a link to an interrogation or deposition.

That said, I'm not saying Alanzo is "OSA."

I have, however, described what I have observed.

Now, good night!
To me, naivete is believing Out Ethics is some neutral person out to unravel the $cientology Onion in some meaningful fashion. Reading some ramblings on the Rinder Blog, it's hard not to deduce Out Ethics is not this guy...

Veda

Sponsor
For me? It has only been the last few years that I felt nothing would come of anything I did that reflected negatively on the church. Hard to pick a year for a trend that has been happening for a while.

I think the anonymous thing was the turning point. Not that OSA disappeared but that the idea in members and ex's minds of the church being powerful began to change.

And now with Aftermath and the public information out there about the abuses of the church, it is finally getting to the point where the church has to keep its fairgaming hidden in most all cases.

Now it is not the church suing, but them being sued. Their copyrights violated left and right. Their "PR Area Control" has evaporated. Members are circling their wagons, and the stalwart members all moving to clearwater.

Contraction and hiding is how the church is handling public backlash.

When is the last time you saw a body router on the street? Except for maybe Sunset and Vernon.

The church has been perverted into a fund raiser, the tech no longer the prime operating basis.

I am not so naive as to think my experiences are the norm, but I see a church that is introverting and contracting.

And personally I finally am free of it mostly. I still have unfulfilled dreams I had hoped scientology would help with, but the church left me in the 80's, pissed me off in the 90's, became irrelevant in the 00's and now, the emotional connections have mostly faded.

Sorry to be so warm and fuzzy.

:)

(My apologies for not being up in the middle of the night to reply in a timely manner!)
Operation Snow White was never discontinued. There's even a PR side to it with nice glossy booklets (the legal part of Snow White); the secret part of Snow White has to do with, by any means necessary, purging unfavorable records.

That has not stopped.

Of course, times have changed and the Scientology Inc. has adapted. No doubt things have become more difficult for them.

Hubbard lied and there is no bridge to OT, and no more OT levels, but the cult blackmailed the IRS into giving it tax exempt status and the IRS very much approves of "churches" fleecing their flock of money, so Scientology Inc. does that, and buys real estate. It has plenty of de facto slave labor to work on renovations and maintenance.

Miscavige is obsessed with his and Scientology's public image. By now he must be half nuts. He's the boss of a multi billion dollar psycho-political cult. Without placing himself at any risk, he's capable of substantial mischief.

Covert actions begin and end covertly. That's the way it supposed to be done.

No one will know what they've been up to until there's another FBI raid on all key areas: Clearwater, Los Angeles, the Gold base in the desert, etc. Then there will be some idea.