What's new

Let's be honest--non CofS Scn'ists different from Cof$ers?

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
My Thoughts on Marty/Martyism

I think that:

Marty is seeking to justify his own actions from when he was senior management.

He wants to take over CofS and not be an Indie anymore.

Just my two cents, FWIW.

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
If you read Marty's book he says that the RPF under Hubbard was a good thing, with the implication being that it was a compassionate way to handle SPs.

While I don't think he's planning on implementing an RPF, he clearly feels that it can be the right thing to do under certain circumstances.

Good Ole full of S*** Marty. The RPF under Hubbard WAS NOT a good thing...Marty never saw it in action under Hisself...I did.

Marty has absolutely Noooooo credibility with me.

Face:)

SpecialFrog

Silver Meritorious Patron
Good Ole full of S*** Marty. The RPF under Hubbard WAS NOT a good thing...Marty never saw it in action under Hisself...I did.

Are you suggesting that Hubbard was doing something other than compassionately trying to give the SPs who had somehow infiltrated the Sea Org a chance to move up the tone scale. :)

Here is a direct quote from Marty's book on the subject of the RPF:

Commodore Marty said:
Concentration camps were established in several countries, for rehabilitating psychopaths who had somehow found their way into Scientology management.

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Are you suggesting that Hubbard was doing something other than compassionately trying to give the SPs who had somehow infiltrated the Sea Org a chance to move up the tone scale. :)

Here is a direct quote from Marty's book on the subject of the RPF:

Whatta absolute Crock of F' S'. Marty has no clue, absolutely no clue of what he's talkin' about and, AFAIAC, don't want no clue other than his Shore Story Inventions for the Suckerfants and perhaps a few gullible non Scns. He's gotta look like his tryin' and "fightin' the good fight" for the Home Crowd and Cof$ refugees.

Face:)

Edit: PS: Or, he does have a "clue" and is just simply lying from the get go.

Last edited:

SpecialFrog

Silver Meritorious Patron
PS: Or, he does have a "clue" and is just simply lying from the get go.

Yeah, I can never decide if he's a true believer who has developed a complicated mythology that allows his worldview to make sense or if he's a cynical salesman who is just trying to appeal to his target market.

What makes it complicated is the fact that Scientology teaches its true believers to act like cynical salespeople.

Yeah, I can never decide if he's a true believer who has developed a complicated mythology that allows his worldview to make sense or if he's a cynical salesman who is just trying to appeal to his target market. ...

His life history suggests the latter prospect is far more probable.

That or else he's a complete and utter dolt, and that is unlikely in itself.

Mark A. Baker

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Yeah, I can never decide if he's a true believer who has developed a complicated mythology that allows his worldview to make sense or if he's a cynical salesman who is just trying to appeal to his target market.

What makes it complicated is the fact that Scientology teaches its true believers to act like cynical salespeople.

I think he flip-flops between the two, and is quite confused under the surface. He's trying alter reality into something that makes sense to himself and others, but that's not working.

The fact that he's not very bright doesn't help.