What's new

Marty Rathbun raises his head, and starts squawking PART 2

Tanchi

Patron with Honors
Sigh. SIGH! I would love to skim the blog but it's allaboutOracle. 37 out of 67 posts. Mr Rathbun never responds. All Oracle All the time. Nothing new to say, saymo saymo. Grudges from years ago, all acquired enlightenment seemingly for naught. She has all the answers, but her memories and hate seem to keep her from moving forward. Marty. I hate it for her, but she's a drag to read.;

Reactions: Gib

Gib

Crusader
Sigh. SIGH! I would love to skim the blog but it's allaboutOracle. 37 out of 67 posts. Mr Rathbun never responds. All Oracle All the time. Nothing new to say, saymo saymo. Grudges from years ago, all acquired enlightenment seemingly for naught. She has all the answers, but her memories and hate seem to keep her from moving forward. Marty. I hate it for her, but she's a drag to read.;
well, it's not really a blog if one were to look at the definition of blog:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blog

Marty's place is not a blog nor is Alonzos blog, cough. LOl

ESMB is more of a blog than any place. Mike Rinder and Tony O are blogs as well.

Martys place and Alzonso don't really allow free discussion. Tony and Mike do, ESMB is ultimate in free discussion.

I'm a big fan of Ben Franklins 13 virtures and his Junto club and I think ESMB allows a Junto Club whereas Marty's Place and Alanzo blog do not. I think Tony O and Mike Rinder's websites allow as well.

When people say "well, it's his blog and he can do as he wishes",

well that ain't no blog, that is convincing of a viewpoint.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Originally Posted by Gib --snipped--
Marty's place is not a blog nor is Alonzos blog, cough. LOL
ESMB is more of a blog than any place. Mike Rinder and Tony O are blogs as well.
Martys place and Alzonso don't really allow free discussion.

REASON: Because Marty and Alanzo are trolls. Despite all their grandiosity & philosophical pomposity, they were always trolls. However, the full expression of who they really are did not fully manifest until the end of their routing form--which is precisely where they have now arrived.

Alanzo trolled the shit out of ESMB multiple times. Marty even repeatedly trolled the shit out of his own Blog, LOL! Now, at long last, Marty and Alanzo both have taken up permanent residence in a seedy flophouse for miserably failed writers; and, unless they are simply sadistic losers who enjoy torturing others with their trolling, they serve as nothing more than proxies fighting the "enemies" of the COS (Crimewave of Scientology).

It would make a really great "Buddy Film" if a movie was made about Alanzo/Marty teaming up to wreak vengeance on all those little beings from their past who didn't show them enough respect, buy their amateurish books/screenplays & worship at their altar. Hmmmm, I think I just came up with the film's name: REVENGE OF THE NERDS. lol

Tanchi

Patron with Honors
Sometimes, when I do mundane chores, my imagination takes off running. More than once while vacuuming, I've thought of a movie about blog life. Internet wars, trolling. No idea Rathbun was his own troll, but way to get that post count up. I can tell with Alanzo, and he answers (corrects) every post on his whatever-to-call-it Propaganda arm thingy.

Yeah baby, movie about Twitter warriors, Ron's minions.

HelluvaHoax!

Sometimes, when I do mundane chores, my imagination takes off running. More than once while vacuuming, I've thought of a movie about blog life. Internet wars, trolling. No idea Rathbun was his own troll, but way to get that post count up. I can tell with Alanzo, and he answers (corrects) every post on his whatever-to-call-it Propaganda arm thingy.

Yeah baby, movie about Twitter warriors, Ron's minions.
Sounds great!

Now, all you need is a TRAILER with that deep, darkly morbid gravitas voice-over!

"In a world............
where the Commodore has blown his planet saving post--there's nothing that mankind can do to save themselves! But, then---THEYYYY arrived! THEYYYY had the same knowingness & certainty as Ron! And THEYYYY could write just as good as Ron! THEYYY were best theta super-buddies! THEY were here to handle the planet and everyone on it! THEYYY were Rath & Lonzo! And, THEYYY were OTs (Operating Trolls)---but THEYYY were the planet's only hope!"

Last edited:

Tanchi

Patron with Honors
well, it's not really a blog if one were to look at the definition of blog:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blog

Marty's place is not a blog nor is Alonzos blog, cough. LOl

Martys place and Alzonso don't really allow free discussion. Tony and Mike do, ESMB is ultimate in free discussion.

I'm a big fan of Ben Franklins 13 virtures and his Junto club and I think ESMB allows a Junto Club whereas Marty's Place and Alanzo blog do not. I think Tony O and Mike Rinder's websites allow as well.

When people say "well, it's his blog and he can do as he wishes",

well that ain't no blog, that is convincing of a viewpoint.

Falls under definition of rhetoric, doesn't it?

Tanchi

Patron with Honors
Sounds great!

Now, all you need is a TRAILER with that deep, darkly morbid gravitas voice-over!

"In a world............
where the Commodore has blown his planet saving post--there's nothing that mankind can do to save themselves! But, then---THEYYYY arrived! THEYYYY had the same knowingness & certainty as Ron! And THEYYYY could write just as good as Ron! THEYYY were best theta super-buddies! THEY were here to handle the planet and everyone on it! THEYYY were Rath & Lonzo! And, THEY were OTs (Operating Trolls)---but THEYYY were the planet's only hope!"

Last scene...Rathbun sobbing out the lyrics to My Way. Trollonzo parroting Rathbun, 2 milliseconds behind.

And now, the end is near...

Out Effix

Out Ethics Ex Ethics Officer
The explanation of Marty is simple. This is what I have seen happen throughout the history of $cientology with those $ea Org high ranking members that leave.....

Marty was high on the totem pole.
Marty did crimes to assist David Miscavige - and to Keep $cientology
Working. (Lisa McPherson) He signed dox to STFU or else.....
Marty got pissed and revealed some of those crimes Miscavige did ... and some of his - but not all.
$cientology applied the "fair game" to Marty and wife, Monique.
The pressure was too much.
Marty and Monique caved and took money in exchange for silence.

It is $cientology. $cientology has been gagging high ranking blown officials for many years. They pay them off in exchange for complete and utter silence.

Vicky Aznaran.
Debbie Cook.

There are others but I can't think of their names right now. Anyone else out there know the others who were silenced with the $cientology money?

I think the attorney representing Marty Rathbun's wife, Monique - must have been paid too - by $cientology.

He never followed up with the case for his fees ....so I am assuming he was paid and forced to keep quiet.

That is how $cientology rolls.

HelluvaHoax!

The explanation of Marty is simple. This is what I have seen happen throughout the history of $cientology with those $ea Org high ranking members that leave.....Marty was high on the totem pole. Marty did crimes to assist David Miscavige - and to Keep $cientology Working. (Lisa McPherson) He signed dox to STFU or else.....Marty got pissed and revealed some of those crimes Miscavige did ... and some of his - but not all. $cientology applied the "fair game" to Marty and wife, Monique. The pressure was too much. Marty and Monique caved and took money in exchange for silence.

[bcolor=#ffff00]It is $cientology. $cientology has been gagging high ranking blown officials for many years.[/bcolor] They pay them off in exchange for complete and utter silence.

Vicky Aznaran.
Debbie Cook.

There are others but I can't think of their names right now. Anyone else out there know the others who were silenced with the $cientology money? I think the attorney representing Marty Rathbun's wife, Monique - must have been paid too - by $cientology. He never followed up with the case for his fees ....so I am assuming he was paid and forced to keep quiet. That is how $cientology rolls.

That would be an awesome corporate motto!

Every COS promo piece should boast. . . .

We're Scientology!
We're the hush-money people!
- proudly gagging high-ranking OTs for 67 years! -

The ultimate goal of Scientology is to go to the TOP OF THE BRIDGE
and to elevate to the TOP OF THE COMMAND CHANNEL, where Ron guarantees you will "flourish and prosper".

Paradoxically, that is true. Because that's where the big money is.

It doesn't matter if you are an OT in good standing or a Declared SP, you get your chance to personally grab onto & keep as many of those billions as you can--just like top-rankers Commodore, COB and other able beings. As as long as you honestly attained the real abilities of a Grade 0 and are "able" to STFU.

Last edited:

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
. . .
A whole list of beneficiaries with the amounts they "scored."

Hush Money List

Remember to multiply early 80's dollars by about 2.5X.

$1 million in 1980 = about $2.5 million today. But who's counting?

"Hey, I got mine," he ponders in his silent moments.

182-800.jpg

Reactions: Gib

HelluvaHoax!

. . .
A whole list of beneficiaries with the amounts they "scored."

Hush Money List

Remember to multiply early 80's dollars by about 2.5X.

$1 million in 1980 = about $2.5 million today. But who's counting?

"Hey, I got mine," he ponders in his silent moments.

View attachment 13903

LOL LOL LOL

Strangely, that phrase has been bouncing around my mind for the past 15 minutes (before I read your post). Very possibly because I am working out and listening to a Black Keys mix. . .

(um, crank it uuuup, or doan be play'n it noway, nohow)

FormerScn

Patron
Speaking of Alonzo... Did this guy go Schizo?

This is his "bio". Can anyone confirm it?

Alanzo was involved in Scientology for 16 years.

He reached the state of “Clear” and was on staff as an Executive Director and Course Supervisor in Scientology missions in the Midwest and Los Angeles.

When Alanzo had experienced enough in Scientology to see the extent to which he had been deceived, he left and immediately began speaking out on the Internet to expose its lies and abuse. Alanzo first began speaking out against Scientology on the Internet as “Poopsy Charmichael” in the alt.religion.scientology newsgroup in the late 1990’s.

As the main Internet battleground between the Church and its critics, ARS soon became too negative and so Alanzo moved to Beliefnet.com and elsewhere on the Internet to engage with actual Scientologists, providing them with the information they needed to make an informed decision about their own involvement in Scientology. He spent many years in the early to mid 2000s presenting Scientologists with LRH’s real biography & other information that the Church had been hiding from them. Alanzo saw many Scientologists “wake up” around the Internet, after finally getting the information they needed.

In January/February of 2007, Alanzo then moved to the brand new Ex-Scientologists Message Board (ESMB), where Exes were gathering to tell their stories in Scientology. From there, Alanzo witnessed the rise of Anonymous, and was in attendance when Marty Rathbun, in the summer of 2009, kicked the hornet’s nest with his announcement that he had started up his new website, and thus the great 2nd Exodus of Independents had begun.

Alanzo found more Scientologists to engage on Marty’s website in the Independent movement. Also, Alanzo spent a few years at Geir Isene’s blog, where he engaged many very intelligent and free thinking Scientologists and Exes who had retained constructive and positive views of their time in Scientology. This influenced Alanzo greatly by reminding him of things that he had conveniently forgotten about himself and his time in Scientology while becoming an “Anti-Scientology critic”.

Then, an unknown critic emerged onto the scene from the Village Voice, Tony Ortega. Alanzo posted often to the Underground Bunker and was one of its most frequently upvoted Anti-Scientology critics there.

That’s where Alanzo was exposed to more “never-in” critics of Scientology he’d seen yet on the Internet. And with its mix of the cruelty of Anonymous and the disrespect and disgust for Scientologists, Alanzo began to see tribal behavior that was very reminiscent of the worst of the Sea Org. When Tony Ortega repeatedly went after a woman, a Scientologist whose daughter had committed suicide, he saw the cruelty that all those anti-Scientologsts whipped up in each other. This caused Alanzo to have yet another turning point.

He realized that the deeper he became involved in the Anti-Cult/Anti-Scientology Movement, the more he began to notice very similar tribal behavior to the most fanatical of Scientologists. Alanzo saw a rise of some of the same tribalism from Anti-Scientologists that he was trying to escape by getting himself out of Scientology.

That’s when Alanzo began applying the same critical thinking skills to the underlying beliefs of Anti-Scientology that he had earlier applied to Scientology. And that’s when his anti-Scientology mindset collapsed on Alanzo, just like his Scientology mindset had collapsed on him so long ago.

And this is where Alanzo is today – applying basic skepticism to both Scientology and anti-Scientology beliefs. He has come to realize that this position of skepticism toward both Scientology & Anti-Scientology is the only sustainable view.

Alanzo’s experience of the previous 18 years has led him to conclude that, as long as you continue to think critically and you remain loyal to the truth instead of any person or group, getting out of a ‘cult’ is not something that you recover from, it is something that you are strengthened by.

Alanzo’s purpose is to provide the information necessary for people to make informed decisions about Scientology & Anti-Scientology.

HelluvaHoax!

Speaking of Alonzo... Did this guy go Schizo?

This is his "bio". Can anyone confirm it?

Don't make me come down there and run Chinese School! LOL

(puts coffee cup, clipboard & Kool non-filter
in one hand, uses a pointer with the other)

HH
(points to org board)
Department of Trolling

MUSTERED MINIONS
(repeats in zombie-monotone)
Department of Trolling

HH
Director of Trolling

MUSTERED MINIONS
(zombie monotone)
Director of Trolling

HH
Section in-charge, Alanzo the OT, operating troll.

MUSTERED MINIONS
(zombie monotone)
Section in-charge, Alanzo the OT, operating troll.

HH
How's that now? How you folks doin'?

MUSTERED MINIONS
(monotone staccato computer voice)
We-are-doing-fine-thank-you. We-think-we
are-ready-to-write-a-success-story-now.

For anyone lucky enough to have missed the many hysterical "Crusades of Alanzo", let me give you the scientific summary:
10% OF WHAT ALANZO WRITES ABOUT
HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH SCIENTOLOGY.

90% OF WHAT ALANZO WRITES ABOUT HAS ONLY
TO DO WITH HIMSELF, UNDER THE THIN GUISE OF
PRETENDING TO WRITE ABOUT SCIENTOLOGY.

ALANZO'S CRUSADES ARE ALWAYS ABOUT THE SAME
THING. HOW HE IS BETTER THAN YOU. WAY BETTER.
AND LIKE FREDO IN THE GODFATHER, ALANZO
IS SMART, AND HE WANTS RESPECT!

Gib

Crusader
Who wrote this for him? Or does he refer to himself in third person regularly?
Alanzo wrote for himself, and I can confirm his bio. Believe it or not, I like Alanzo, I have spoken to him live a few times. He and I differ on some things. Namely his Anti Anti scientology viewpoit vs my anti scientology viewpoint.

Alanzo is well aware of Hubbard's rhetoric to persuade, yet Alanzo won't explain that for some reason, so I am agin Alanzo in this point of time, from the dialectic point of view, although I still consider him a friend.

dialetic:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dialectic

"Dialectic or dialectics (Greek: διαλεκτική, dialektikḗ), also known as the dialectical method, is a discourse between two or more people holding different points of view about a subject but wishing to establish the truth through reasoned arguments."

Alanzo is some viewpoint sort of like Marty about moving on. My viewpoint is more like exposing the truth about Dianetics and Scientology in that it is a fraud in that there are no "clears" or "OT's". And I have repeatably said that on Alanzos so called blog.

What are the reasoned arguments:

Me - no clears or OT's.

Alanzo - moving on as a exscientologists and you shouldn't deny what one got out of it , his argument also no crimes have been convicted by scientology, he probes Mike Rinder and Tony Ortega and Marty for proof.

my argument, so what, none may exist for conviction, but Hubbard's rhetoric mind trap is a crime not in the legal sense but for the "Battle for the Mind".

HelluvaHoax!

Who wrote this for him? Or does he refer to himself in third person regularly?
ANSWER: Like Ron, Alanzo is a writer who obsessively writes about himself in many vaingloriously direct or veiled ways. They both not only have attitude, they have something infinitely better--altitude. We shall not speculate here on how they "rose above" others.

Ron quite frequently wrote about himself in the third person. Remember this little hilariously hyperbolic haiku of hubbardian hubris ?

MANKIND'S GREATEST FRIEND

Last edited:

Gib

Crusader
ANSWER: Like Ron, Alanzo is a writer who obsessively writes about himself in many veiled and vaingloriously direct ways. They both not only have attitude, they have something infinitely better--altitude. We shall not speculate here on how they "rose above" others.

Ron quite frequently wrote about himself in the third person. Remember this little hilariously hyperbolic haiku of hubbardian hubris ?

MANKIND'S GREATEST FRIEND

yep, that's rhetoric, it's been going on forever since Aristole, nowadays it's called a resume, which is the "ethos" part, or character.

However, nowadays, when one assumed some "ethos", and it is found out one lied on their resume, why they are fired from the job.

I hereby fire L Ron Hubbard from being

MANKIND's GREATEST FRIEND

The dude lied on his past history or resume, LOL

HelluvaHoax!

Alanzo has BPC not yet acked.

Someone - please - give Alanzo an ack...I can't take it anymore. LOL
LOL. Nobody can take it any more.

That's why Alanzo now lives in a remote log cabin in the wilderness area of the internet, furiously writing manifestos posts to fix the world and everyone in it through the modern science of trolling.

The UnaPoster. LOL