What's new

Marty Says Narconon is OK

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
He says, "... workable application of Scn tech is Narconon".

Given that he confirms that Narconon is "Scn tech", I wonder if he would get rid of the ongoing deceit re. "Narconon is not Scientology", and be upfront (and I mean real upfront, not weasel upfront) about Narconon being based on Scientology doctrines. In any case, given his statement above, I suppose he could be a supporting witness for those suing Narconon that they were victims of misrepresentations.

:thumbsup:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Dropping >>>site:markrathbun.wordpress.com "July 23, 2010 at 4:11 pm"<<< or similar terms into Google will find any such comment.

Paul

On that, the only thing that came up was another post by someone else.

When I google the sentence in quotes for the site, I get a hit

I get this
Mike Rinder on Today/Tonight « Moving On Up a Little Higher
Jul 22, 2010 ... In fact, about the only place within the current C of S network you might find something resembling workable application of Scn tech is ...
markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/07/.../mike-rinder-on-todaytonight/ - Cached

and when I go the cached page I get this.
This is Google's cache of http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/07/22/mike-rinder-on-todaytonight/. It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on Jul 26, 2010 16:55:45 GMT. The current page could have changed in the meantime. Learn more.
These terms only appear in links pointing to this page: in fact about the only place within the current c of s network you might find something resembling workable application of scn tech is narconon

Looks like it may have been deleted because it cannot be found

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
"The only place"? I thought he was of the opinion ("after consulting publicly, and as yet not publicly released" information) that Edward McBride received spotless auditing, before committing suicide.

Oh yes, thats right.

Plus. presumably, his own awesome abilities in the chair.

Intelligence

Silver Meritorious Patron
Marty continues to be delusional. That guy never worked in a Narconon or a Class V org. He has no clue what goes on in a Narconon.

Once upon a time I was the ED of Narconon Connecticut. It was a clusterfuck of epic proportion. What a zoo. It was like trying to keep the lid on a can full shit that was about to explode. Constant "hill ten's" and "flaps". Imagine a bunch of Narconon graduates, many of them still secretly doing drugs, running a drug rehab program for drug addicts and all of them have serious mental health issues.

Talk about the blind leading the blind.

It's completely nightmarish. The Narconon staff is almost completely made up of drug addicts who have been recent inductees into the Hubbard Mind Fuck. These bright and shiny drones are now going to try to apply Hubbard tech to the new batch of addicts and covertly attempt to turn them into Scientologists. Nobody's drug problem is being addressed. Instead, induction into a cult is occurring. Once fully indoctrinated into the Scn mindset, you no longer do drugs, because you believe that drugs will prevent you from making case gain and will somehow fuck up the pictures in your mind. So as long as you stay in the cult mindset, you will probably not use drugs or address your addiction problems.

The problems are still there and that's why many, but not all, Narconon staff continue to use drugs while on staff. It's why you see Clears and OT's with drug and alcohol problems. Scn doesn't work. It only masks the problems people have. The Scn Indoctrination works great and as long as you keep your blinders and filters tightly in place you will stay happily deluded.

Marty's keeping his blinders and filters in place. He's listening to rap music and then filtering it's meaning via the Hubbard Mind Fuck and we all scratch our heads and wonder WTF this guy is thinking.

But at least he's listening to something other than Hubbard. I know Scios who only play Scn music while they are working. Scary shit.

Yes, it is a ZOO, with lots of "Cans Of Shit" rolling around avery day all over the place. "One Flew Over The Cookoos Next" doen't even come close to the Circus at Narconon!

Intelligence

Silver Meritorious Patron
I sent a person to Narconon about 10 years ago. He was my best friends brother. He was on Crystal Meth. He had all ready gone to jail. He was in really bad shape. Narconon really worked for him. He has been off drugs ever since then, he has a good job and a family. It really saved his life. I saw him last week.

I am sure there are horror stories too but in the world of drug addicts it is a horror story to begin with and I can't blame any rehab center for not curing someone.

Are the stats as good as the say? Probably not. But I've not seen many great products out of any rehab centers.

But I know in this one case for this one guy at least it really did work.

The stats at Narconon Trois Rivieres are about 47% when using their numbers, but when the numbers include the students who don't finish the program, plus the 8-9 grads who were staff and relapsed within the last year or so, the stats fall down below 20%. I was the Graduate Officer and a Registrar.

G

Gottabrain

The more I read about Marty, the more I'm convinced he would benefit from some quality psychiatric help.

You're not kidding! Marty has a "Narcissistic Personality Disorder" (NPD):

"To meet the diagnosis of a personality disorder, the patient's problematic behaviors must appear in two or more of the following areas:

perception and interpretation of the self and other people
intensity and duration of feelings and their appropriateness to situations.."

..."He or she has a grandiose sense of self-importance (exaggerates accomplishments and demands to be considered superior without real evidence of achievement).
He or she lives in a dream world of exceptional success, power, beauty, genius, or "perfect" love.
He or she thinks of him- or herself as "special" or privileged, and that he or she can only be understood by other special or high-status people.
He or she demands excessive amounts of praise or admiration from others.
He or she feels entitled to automatic deference, compliance , or favorable treatment from others.
He or she is exploitative towards others and takes advantage of them.
He or she lacks empathy and does not recognize or identify with others' feelings.
He or she is frequently envious of others or thinks that they are envious of him or her.
He or she "has an attitude" or frequently acts in haughty or arrogant ways."

http://www.minddisorders.com/Kau-Nu/Narcissistic-personality-disorder.html