Try starting here: Steve Hall's post on closed Indy Facebook group

Moderator 1 said: ↑
200+ posts re Gerry Armstrong that derailed this thread have been moved here:​
I have tried to keep the conversations intact so that both threads make sense.​

I looked.

Thread from 2012.

Hey, even I'm on that thread.

I said:

Doing great courageous things to expose Scientology and being a total wingnut are not mutually exclusive.

Just sayin'.

I'm getting all misty eyed from the memories. :D

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I looked.

Thread from 2012.

Hey, even I'm on that thread.

I said:

Doing great courageous things to expose Scientology and being a total wingnut are not mutually exclusive.

Just sayin'.

I'm getting all misty eyed from the memories. :D
I'll bet you do.

You've done nothing like Gerry has done. You even continue to try to obfuscate Mike Rinder's career and timeline, and try to get all Ex Scientologists to feel guilty and ashamed of themselves.

Why are you anything more than worse than worthless as an Ex?

Make a case for yourself. I'll listen.

Last edited:

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
https://www.forum.exscn.net/threads/snippage-from-steve-hall-thread-re-gerry-armstrong.29289/page-7

Old wounds, old wars, old name calling from sides taken from 10+ years ago.

I think it's time to stop.

I decided years ago that Minton Wars would not be continued on ESMB. It will never be resolved because as time goes on it gets more & more muddy and if a resolution hasn't happened by now it's not going to.

The enemy is Scientology and the Scientology mindset that harms people. It even kills people. So why don't we all just concentrate on that and forget all this old bullshit.

Gotta admit. I kinda miss the old Emma. :(

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
@Lulu Belle

I feel for you
Sometimes the "letting go" is the only option.:oops:

Just a note to say a recent labeling of you doesn't resemble the person you have been on this board..
Such labels belong to people who spit them.

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Just a note to say a recent labeling of you doesn't resemble the person you have been on this board..
Such labels belong to people to whom spit them.
Yeah, Lulu is awesome!

But the labeler had to try and ratchet up his nastiness in an attempt to get people to pay attention. It's kind of sad and pathetic when that is his way of engaging people.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Yeah, Lulu is awesome!

But the labeler had to try and ratchet up his nastiness in an attempt to get people to pay attention. It's kind of sad and pathetic when that is his way of engaging people.
Actually, there was no label.

It was a complete & unique description of exactly what she has stood for on ESMB for more than a decade.

She should be proud of it.

Why aren't you?

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Did you ban him to make the board safe for Alanzo and Red Valiant?

What happened to the "free speech" that was supposed to characterize the final days of ESMB?

Why didn't you put the term "banned" underneath his avatar as usual?
He apparently was last night once the board came back up.

He wasn't able to get back on at that time.

Does Alanzo have administrative privileges?
So it appears that the problem was on his end. He says so on ESMBR.

Thanks for the character assassination though.

1mDG9QJ.png

TheSneakster

More Skeptical Than You
Yes, I have posted this many times over the years.

I can understand why Rinder, with a new wife and two young children, doesn't want to reveal all at this time.

I can also understand why you and Gerry are dissatisfied with his reluctance to spill ALL the beans at this time.
Veda,

With me, it isn't merely Rinder's reluctance to "spill the beans".

It is the fact that when he was publicly challenged to detail the various operations he had OSA INT running against Co$'s enemies on the Internet and in Real Life(tm), he - the HEAD of OSA INT - claimed he had no personal knowledge of either the targets of any operations or the minions helping carry them out due to "need to know" compartmentalization. At the same time, Rinder has repeatedly told everybody that he personally briefed David "Darth Midget" Miscavige on the various on-going operations every day.

So, those operatives and compromised persons in both the ex-Scientologist and Independent Scientology Fields remain in place and continue to run their goddamned ops.

Worse, critics on this board and in other venues have bashed and continue to bash Mark "Marty" Rathbun for failing to expose exactly the same information which Mike Rinder - now a member of your own community - flatly refuses to divulge. If one buys into the "need to know" excuse, what makes anyone think Rathbun "needed to know" operational details in Rinder's OSA that he did not ? If Rathbun knew such things, Rinder wouldn't have been the one briefing Darth Midget, FFS!!!

Last edited:

RogerB

Crusader
I'll "Keep it it", Raw-gah!

You keep 3rd partying people behind their backs, sending their personal financial information around in order to discredit them as "OSA Agents", and drinking that 'skin full' of wine every night with your 'Sweet V'.

And remembering Karen's mostly nude body 49 years later from your spank bank in the shaow-ah!
Typical lying and altering of what has actually been said.

The words I wrote were:
"I personally know this as I’ve seen her body nearly nude when in her prime 49 years ago. As already stated, we were horse riding buddies in Hyde Park, London. Karen then had a studio apartment in Pont Street, a very short walk from the stables, and we would go there after riding to clean up before dinner and/or theater."

The word was "nearly" not mostly.

Panties and bra are about as revealing as the bikinis we have come to love.

RogerB

Crusader
https://www.forum.exscn.net/threads/snippage-from-steve-hall-thread-re-gerry-armstrong.29289/page-7

Old wounds, old wars, old name calling from sides taken from 10+ years ago.

I think it's time to stop.

I decided years ago that Minton Wars would not be continued on ESMB. It will never be resolved because as time goes on it gets more & more muddy and if a resolution hasn't happened by now it's not going to.

The enemy is Scientology and the Scientology mindset that harms people. It even kills people. So why don't we all just concentrate on that and forget all this old bullshit.

Gotta admit. I kinda miss the old Emma. :(
Yah, Lulu, it is always time that the destructive name calling and wars be stopped.

All it takes is the willingness to observe and honor the actual truth of events . . . but instead, the combatants deal in lies and invented scenarios.

However the tragedy is that the individuals guilty of bad acts compulsively engage in lies to distract from and cover up the truth of their actions.

This thread has been an example of it.

Edwardo

Patron with Honors
I'll bet you do.

You've done nothing like Gerry has done. You even continue to try to obfuscate Mike Rinder's career and timeline, and try to get all Ex Scientologists to feel guilty and ashamed of themselves.

Why are you anything more than worse than worthless as an Ex?

Make a case for yourself. I'll listen.

I scrolled up onto this post, and not seeing the author assumed it was addressed TO Alanzo.

Imagine my surprise when I found it was FROM Alanzo!

Red Valiant

Patron with Honors
Thank you, Type4_PTS. I also very much appreciate what Emma said about her agenda, ^, and her willingness to permit this open discussion at this time.

There were a number of attacks on Gerry, principally from the popular members of ESMB you refer to, who were behaving as "tribal" leaders. It came across as a vicious and agenda-driven pile-on, like when a hornet's nest gets stirred up. For some reason I dislike that word, "tribe," but I guess it's accurate.

Anyway, much of the offensive content was re-routed to a Members Only area called "Grudge Match." Gerry strongly disagreed that what was going on was a "grudge match" by any definition. He decided to spend his time and energy elsewhere. I really felt it was a shame, because he has so much to offer.

Gerry is undeniably the Scientology conspirators' longest standing opponent. He has an exceptional record of bravery and personal integrity, and deserves better than the ESMB reception he received in the past.
Agree Caroline, "grudge match" is a rather nebulous term to gloss over something deeper and more sinister than 2 people having mere differences of opinions. Sweep something under the carpet as personal in nature vs. scientologically subversive. To me, the controlled opposition want certain topics to go away. What better way to make that happen than downgrading to appear as benign.

RogerB

Crusader
I was working on my Form site a little while ago, and came across this ditty posted by me four years ago.

I was struck by its applicability in explaining the catastrophic nature of the intense and destructive arguing, name calling and other conflict that has existed in the Ex-Scio community.

Here is the ditty:

ON THE SUBJECT OF PRECEPTS, BELIEFS AND THOUGHTS

This is a huge and important subject that is not properly or fully addressed in other subjects than Knowledgism.

As I have often written, your current condition is the outcome of your accumulated earlier solutions. And that is a truth that is worth pondering, as you will see as we proceed.

In our Knowledgism Dictionary, Precept is defined as follows:​
Quote​
PRECEPT 1. A prescribed rule of conduct or action; instruction or direction. 2. Instruction or direction regarding a given course of action, especially a maxim in morals. The basis and source of a belief system. (Study Series 3) 3. A substitute for you. It is a substitute of your perception, because you've perceived through the precept. Precepts are the basis for all study problems. The basic thing about a precept is it is a form of not being there. The precept is there, and you're not. (Lecture: "Comprehension of Precepts," January 22, 1993)​

In actuality, precepts, beliefs and thoughts act as automatic false perception mechanisms that are superimposed on top of the actuality of what one should be truthfully and directly perceiving.

In the presence of precepts, beliefs and thoughts, one does not see truth: one only sees one's superimposed solutions to life. Opinions also fall into this category of alteration to actuality . . . ever tried to discuss (or argue) with anyone who is totally stuck with their beliefs and opinions about any subject in life? Opinions, of course, being what the person "thinks" about the thing being discussed.

The above is all bad enough; but here is the real disaster caused by this form of superimposed solution to life.

As Alan has revealed in our famous SPIEPIR formula, SPIEPIR is the sequence by which we Beings bring about conditions of existence, including physical universe actualities.

It runs like this: the Being, as a Spiritual presence Perceives existing conditions and, based on that perception forms an Intention regarding that which has been perceived. The intention, of course can be anything: it could be to have things continue as they are or to make changes, but either way the intention is followed by an Envisioning of exactly how the creation intended will be (including exactly when it will actualize). Following the envisioning is the development of the Plan needed to be Implemented to obtain the intended Result of the actualized vision as envisioned. Hence the acronym SPIEPIR.

And it is because of this sequence that the false perceptions introduced into this life cycle are so very dangerous and often destructive.

False perception leads the Being to create false or erroneous intentions and visions which then lead to erroneous, even destructive, plans, actions and outcomes (results).

Ever wondered why folks do stupid things or behave as such stupid twits??? Here is your answer: it lies in the fact that they are operating based on false perception arising out of having superimposed into their universe and onto the environment and others about them their "think" . . . and they do not see actuality. They only see their own created, superimposed precepts, beliefs, thought, opinions and the like.

Down in the Red Zone where delusion reigns, all this stuff actually acts as a substitute for the Being himself: that is, he himself does not do the perceiving, the precept and beliefs handle it all for him. And that in actuality is the basis of why and how these solution mechanisms were set up by the Being . . . to handle life and/or that which was too difficult at one time or another to be handled directly. He solved the situation by putting a substitute for self and his own direct perception and experiencing of the thing there instead.

In 1963, L. Ron Hubbard touched on this subject superficially. He came out with the '63 version of what he called the "Service Facsimile" (Serfac, for short). Originally, the Serfac R/D was based on finding the "safe solution" the guy was automatically and unknowingly running his life on. At that time is was said to be "a computation that made self right and others wrong, aided one's survival while impeding the survival of others and, helped one escape domination while dominating others.

Well, that was quite a good discovery as far as it went, and certainly so for the time. The following year, Hubbard goofed and claimed that listing for the "safe solution" of/on the case was an over run of the Problems Release state many had achieved.

But the big error was in thinking we each only had one "serfac" . . . we have many, many of them. Indeed it is relatively correct to say we have at least one for each of the major areas and/or subjects of case we have . . . remember, we created these things to handle "life" and its charge and problems in the stead of us; and they take many forms.

The other big error by Hubbard was in not observing these precepts, beliefs, thoughts, opinions are not just "computations" (as he called them); but are indeed THINGS. They exist as reality for the Being and have solidity and location, duration and contain all of the attributes of life itself!

Hence the "Thoughts Are Things" rundowns we have in Knowledgism. These R/Ds totally unlock, dissipate the built up charge and encysted life-force and emotions and restore the Being's cause and sovereignty in the area.

There are three such R/Ds:
The one most used is now part of the "case handling" version of our famous "Thoughts are Things Clean Slate Procedure" posted elsewhere.

Then we have two versions of the original "Thoughts are Things Exercise" as released in 2005 on the Omni-Sovereign Course. One version addresses the thoughts, beliefs and precepts you have stuck yourself with; and the other deals with the thoughts others are or have projected upon you.

Attached is the version you can use to handle the thoughts you have put upon yourself or the environment and Beings about you.

It happens I had a hand in bringing about the development of this particular tech within Knowledgism. But I'll leave that data for later when I discuss the subject of a missing step in the SPIEPIR formula (as above) that occurs at the perception step when one first makes contact with what one becomes aware of before deciding what to do about "the thing" . . . it is here that one "evaluates" (analyzes) the thing perceived as to worth, value, substance, condition, suitability, and such in order to decide what should be intended.

COPYRIGHT © 2015
By Roger E. Boswarva
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Last edited: