What's new

Mike "I'm All About the Crimes" Rinder

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

It reminds me of the cult, I'm surprised you didn't issue checksheets.
See???
When the tech in not correctly applied???
We were taught but never demanded to demo clay it till a pass.

This is what happens when KSW is not correctly applied. This is not a social club..this is a serious deadly activity. ESMB degraded sp bubble must be blown so the Alanzo bubble could inflate.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Can you identify the participants? and give a date? Dates are important.

I can remember being "dog piled," but that was the exception to the rule.

How about linking to the thread?

Otherwise it just feeds Alanzo's narrative.

I'll see if I can find the thread...

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
@Type4_PTS wrote

"I never thought of them as "tribal leaders", but yes, I did see it as vicious and agenda-driven. It was probably wise of him to stay out of the hornets nest. And yes, he deserved much better than the reception he received in the past on ESMB.

But others of us here are very aware of the importance of all he's done in exposing the truth about Hubbard and Scientology and are immensely grateful."

Here's where you and I agree - on Gerry Armstrong.

Now what about Kyle Brennan?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
See???
When the tech in not correctly applied???
We were taught but never demanded to demo clay it till a pass.

This is what happens when KSW is not correctly applied. This is not a social club..this is a serious deadly activity. ESMB degraded sp bubble must be blown so the Alanzo bubble could inflate.
Lotus' All About Alanzo! Posting Percentile: 97.8 - even though she has claimed to have Alanzo on IGNORE for the last 4 weeks.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Can you identify the participants? and give a date? Dates are important.

I can remember being "dog piled," but that was the exception to the rule.

How about linking to the thread?

Otherwise it just feeds Alanzo's narrative.
Still searching. I thought it would be easier than I'm finding it.

I don't remember all who was involved in the thread. I know Emma and Pooks were. I believe Claire Swazey(?) was, but not sure what screen name she was using back at that time. Many others who I can't recall. The particular thread I have in mind is over 5 years old, I'm not sure how much over.

Alanzo's narrative is full of more wholes than swiss cheese.

I'm not sure whether or not this particular piece of info I said fits into his narrative or not, but even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Veda

Sponsor
Just did a quick scan through a couple of these threads and there seems to be no monolithic view on ESMB.

People agree, and they also disagree, which is healthy.

Time passes, and people can sometimes change.

RogerB

Crusader
Just did a quick scan through a couple of these threads and there seems to be no monolithic view on ESMB.

Yep, wise input from a wise and sensible person . . . it is stupid, even evilly destructive, to try an hang a person because of his/her past.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Yep, wise input from a wise and sensible person . . . it is stupid, even evilly destructive, to try an hang a person because of his/her past.
Don't all hangings occur because of someone's past?

You are a complete dipshit.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Veda

Sponsor
It's a scramble to make sure that nothing fits The Alanzo Narrative!

Look at em go!!

shows-that-matter_meet-a-scientologist_background_en_US.jpg

"Being an anti Scientologist is like being an anti Semite.
It is being anti, as in you know a better way,
and you're so certain about it
that you're gonna get rid of somebody's religion, religion, religion, religion, religion."

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

Yeah, I didn't mean to imply earlier that there was a monolithic view in the thread to which I refer, or I was the only one on my side. It was not that way.

RogerB

Crusader
Oooo, we are alert tonight Alanzo . . . here I am with a skin full of very excellent wine following dinner (which I cooked for Sweet V and me) . . . so let me correct my sentiment as was colloquially worded . . .

The reword: We should not hold a person's past against them when they have moved on and redeemed themselves . . .

But forgive me, with a skin full of delicious, lovely, lovely wine if I do not respond further.

You see, even with a skin full of liberation of the tongue (or use of the keyboard in this case) I do not resort to attempts at insulting you as is your wont in these types of exchanges.

R

Tanchi

Patron with Honors
Well @Alanzo, I suppose there is some good news ... you won't be getting 'stuck' anywhere apart from on your own blog.

Seriously, I have never read so much rubbish as I have since all this started around 7 weeks ago ... people are people wherever you go, we don't have to agree all the time and we aren't all tribal ninnies. Each person is being the person he or she chooses to be and will evolve (or not) at their own rate ... all of this earnest 'correcting, lecturing, hassling and teaching people how they should be thinking' has achieved nothing except to destroy the last few weeks on what has been an amazing board for 12 or so years.

It reminds me of the cult, I'm surprised you didn't issue checksheets.

Word re a blog
Lotus' All About Alanzo! Posting Percentile: 97.8 - even though she has claimed to have Alanzo on IGNORE for the last 4 weeks.

@ Lotus Mamozelle!!! You have been percentilized! Yeehaww!

Caroline

Patron Meritorious
Still searching. I thought it would be easier than I'm finding it.

I don't remember all who was involved in the thread. I know Emma and Pooks were. I believe Claire Swazey(?) was, but not sure what screen name she was using back at that time. Many others who I can't recall. The particular thread I have in mind is over 5 years old, I'm not sure how much over.

Alanzo's narrative is full of more wholes than swiss cheese.

I'm not sure whether or not this particular piece of info I said fits into his narrative or not, but even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Try starting here: Steve Hall's post on closed Indy Facebook group

Moderator 1 said: ↑
200+ posts re Gerry Armstrong that derailed this thread have been moved here:
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?29289-Snippage-from-Steve-Hall-thread-re-Gerry-Armstrong
I have tried to keep the conversations intact so that both threads make sense.​

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Oooo, we are alert tonight Alanzo . . . here I am with a skin full of very excellent wine following dinner (which I cooked for Sweet V and me) . . . so let me correct my sentiment as was colloquially worded . . .

The reword: We should not hold a person's past against them when they have moved on and redeemed themselves . . .

But forgive me, with a skin full of delicious, lovely, lovely wine if I do not respond further.

You see, even with a skin full of liberation of the tongue (or use of the keyboard in this case) I do not resort to attempts at insulting you as is your wont in these types of exchanges.

R
TRANSLATION:

Roger's drunk and posting bullshit, as per usual.

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
Rog, Karen told me about those photos years ago. She said she'd had them done because she was proud of her body and had gotten a boob job and wanted some nice pics. They are not photoshopped.

If the images and supposed hooker screen shots are false, why not sue them? She'd have a slam dunk case. When I asked her about this she blew up at me.

I know we aren't allowed to talk about this, sorry.
She used to be proud of the images and put many of the less exposing ones on her own web sites.

RogerB

Crusader
TRANSLATION:

Roger's drunk and posting bullshit, as per usual.
Here you go . . . another fine example of Alanzo's lying misrepresentation of facts.

Keep it it A, you are simply digging yourself into a deeper, deeper hole of infamy.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Here you go . . . another fine example of Alanzo's lying misrepresentation of facts.

Keep it it A, you are simply digging yourself into a deeper, deeper hole of infamy.
I'll "Keep it it", Raw-gah!

You keep 3rd partying people behind their backs, sending their personal financial information around in order to discredit them as "OSA Agents", and drinking that 'skin full' of wine every night with your 'Sweet V'.

And remembering Karen's mostly nude body 49 years later from your spank bank in the shaow-ah!

Last edited: