What's new

movin' on up

Tigger

Patron Meritorious
I can confron and communicate. 1000x better than before Scientology. And I use Scientology as a road towards Truth not as a substitute, that is stupid and a dramatization of "other practices" that work that way.

Rathbun doesn't do chat boards, just like Jenna doesn't do a....

Anyone can go to Texas and chat live with him over barbecue. A much better deal than ESMB where you have no PC indicators or proof of identity.

Hey, do you have an e-mail address for Rathbun?

TiA

Tigger

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Choice not to communicate in a given venue at a given time about a given subject does not imply inability to do so.

Do you really believe that what Marty Rathbun chooses to communicate with us about and when he chooses to communicate with us about that must be governed by the wishes of the membership of this board or the membership of any other forum?

No I don't believe Marty's communication is to be governed by anybody else's wishes. I do believe that one has a certain responsibility to answer comms that were the result of one's initial communication. To not do so violates the blessed comm cycle formula as far as I remember.

There is, so far, insufficient information to make any meaningful or truthful assertions about Marty Rathbun's level of ability in either of those two areas.

Michael "The Sneakster" Hobson
I am *not* anonymous.

Again, I disagree. Marty had full control over his initial post and subsequent post and is entirely responsible for the impression he has created. He's trying to sell his services to an exes community without doing any ground work or even using bloody paragraphs!! :p

His 2 posts tell me enough about where he is at and what sort of a communicator he is.

He sucks at it.

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Originally Posted by I told you I was trouble
.... and maybe he can't be arsed after reading some of the comments made here when he did post.

Originally posted by Schwimmelpuckel
You mean he's 'offended' and pointedly ignoring us while muttering under his breath that we are assholes?

er no, I mean ... 'and maybe he can't be arsed after reading some of the comments made here when he did post'.

Originally posted by Sneakster.

Choice not to communicate in a given venue at a given time about a given subject does not imply inability to do so.

Do you really believe that what Marty Rathbun chooses to communicate with us about and when he chooses to communicate with us about that must be governed by the wishes of the membership of this board or the membership of any other forum?

There is, so far, insufficient information to make any meaningful or truthful assertions about Marty Rathbun's level of ability in either of those two areas.

^^^^ That.

:thumbsup:

The thing is, he may well be a completely arrogant plonker with the communication skills of a ferret ... but I doubt we will be finding out now ... due, (I believe) to the 'welcome' he received when he did post (I also agree that the way he posted was rubbish but most of mine are rubbish too ... you get that when you are coming out of the cult think).

I think we could have left the verbal thrashing for later when (and if) he actually said something to warrant one.

That's all.

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
Originally Posted by I told you I was trouble

Originally posted by Schwimmelpuckel

er no, I mean ... 'and maybe he can't be arsed after reading some of the comments made here when he did post'.

Originally posted by Sneakster.

^^^^ That.

:thumbsup:

The thing is, he may well be a completely arrogant plonker with the communication skills of a ferret ... but I doubt we will be finding out now ... due, (I believe) to the 'welcome' he received when he did post (I also agree that the way he posted was rubbish but most of mine are rubbish too ... you get that when you are coming out of the cult think).

I think we could have left the verbal thrashing for later when (and if) he actually said something to warrant one.

That's all.

I thought what he said did warrant a verbal thrashing. :confused2:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Hey, do you have an e-mail address for Rathbun?

TiA

Tigger

The first post in this thread, by the man, contains a link to his one-page website. There is very little text on that page, and it includes his e-mail address. In big type. :)

Paul

Tigger

Patron Meritorious
No I don't believe Marty's communication is to be governed by anybody else's wishes. I do believe that one has a certain responsibility to answer comms that were the result of one's initial communication. To not do so violates the blessed comm cycle formula as far as I remember.

Again, I disagree. Marty had full control over his initial post and subsequent post and is entirely responsible for the impression he has created. He's trying to sell his services to an exes community without doing any ground work or even using bloody paragraphs!! :p

His 2 posts tell me enough about where he is at and what sort of a communicator he is.

He sucks at it.

Yeah Emma!

Tigger

Patron Meritorious
The first post in this thread, by the man, contains a link to his one-page website. There is very little text on that page, and it includes his e-mail address. In big type. :)

Paul

Thanks....but i've clicked on Marty's link several times and all I get is the
bird picture and his spiel. Probably has something to do with
my horse. :)

So is there some kind person who would pm it to a "no account sinner". :)

I think it's time Mr. Rathbun took care of his "wife". :) Good Lord, now she's claiming the German Secret Police were behind 911 and the Okla. City bombing. I'm an Okie and I know that ain't true.

Tigger

byte301

Crusader
Absolutely. I sometimes use night vision goggles to read ESMB.

I didn't know they made night vision goggles in armadillo size?!! Where did you get them, Alanzo. I'd like a pair for my...

yhst-58511675180534_2040_5824336.gif

:D

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
That, it may be, but it doesn't appear on my radar. Maybe only saints or OT's can see it? :)

Tigger

I'm curious, now. It's at the end of his spiel, in larger text, but I don't see anything in the source code for the page that would make it invisible to you, assuming you can read the rest of the text. Is it REALLY not on the page you are looking at?

I fixed the pic for him if he wants it, so it is 800 px wide instead of 3000, 66 KB instead of 1.8 MB, and not so red.

Paul

Attachments

• marty.jpg
    marty.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 29

Tigger

Patron Meritorious
I'm curious, now. It's at the end of his spiel, in larger text, but I don't see anything in the source code for the page that would make it invisible to you, assuming you can read the rest of the text. Is it REALLY not on the page you are looking at?

I fixed the pic for him if he wants it, so it is 800 px wide instead of 3000, 66 KB instead of 1.8 MB, and not so red.

Paul

O.K. It really wasn't visable on my
screen. So I tried something which had worked before.....I CCP'd it and transferred it and it was there.

Hey, I ain't lying. I told you it was probably my "horse". :)

Tigger

Moral of story.......Try everything before you ask anybody for help.