What's new

My story

FlunkYou

Patron with Honors
Funny...I actually know a couple of people in her story (currently). I went to Delphi and knew about Butch's wife's death, but did NOT know about the fight and drunkenness that probably contributed to her death. Very sad.
If I could ever figure out the the treads here, I may write my own story.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Funny...I actually know a couple of people in her story (currently). I went to Delphi and knew about Butch's wife's death, but did NOT know about the fight and drunkenness that probably contributed to her death. Very sad.
If I could ever figure out the the treads here, I may write my own story.

Hey FlunkYou. You're in the right section so just hit "new thread" at the top of this thread and start your own.

BTW, welcome to the board to FlunkYou & The Fixer! :D

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
I find it hard to believe what I put up with in the Sea Org. Even when I read my story, I find it hard to believe. I hope it helps people understand what they are getting into.

My mother is still disconnected from me, although I try to send cards and pictures of my daughter to her. I don't know if she gets them. But I do know that she knows I have a little girl.

I am happy that this story has helped to wake other people up.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Update it with what?
I don't mind doing that.

How 'bout some baby pictures?

How your life changed as you were writing your story and afterwards would be a lovely ending, and bring everyone into PT with you. By the end of this thread, anyone who has read the whole thing knows more about Bea Kiddo than they probably know about their own family members. It would satisfy a real desire to know you as you are now IRL.

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
:bump2: for newbies to read. :)

Thank you for bumping this story - it is so important for people who just left this cult to see that it was not only their own life that was ruined by Hubbards crazy ideas. It can help them to get free from his "Soul Hacking" much sooner.

To the newbies I recommend the essay by Caroline Letkeman about Hubbards "Soul Hacking" : http://www.google.de/url?sa=t&source...w7k2LIKgaNGwYA

Love
Markus

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Some update:

I delivered a beautiful baby girl on 1 June 2010. She just turned one last week. We celebrated her birthday with close family.

I send pictures and invitations to my mother (who is still in the Sea Org), but never hear from her. She does know that I have a little girl and I think she has pics of her (I send her them).

My husband and I want to have another child soon. To do so, I have had to undergo several surgeries to repair damage caused by the terminated pregnancies from when I was in the SO. (They caused massive scarring and caused my daughter to be unable to be delivered, even by C Section - they had to cut her out, I lost a lot of blood, hypotension, etc, but we both pulled through. Took 6 minutes to deliver her, 3000 ml blood loss for me. She was not breathing and they had to revive her. Now she is happy and healthy and doing GREAT! Totally healthy).

My father visits regularly and gets pictures sent of me and my daughter. One of my cousins is about to get married and all of us will be going to the wedding. My family (both sides of family - mothers and fathers) are attending. Both sides of my family get along with each other quite well.

Scientology is not on my mind much, but I check in regularly to see what is going on. I lurk at least 3 times a week.

As I visit my daughter sleeping in her room, I pull the blanket over her and rub her arm. And it reminds me of when my mother did that for me. I miss that. Being a mom reminds me of the good things about my mom.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Thanks for posting this update, Bea. It always makes me feel good when I think about your continued happiness in your new life. :)

ignatz

Patron
Re: part III

1985 - 1988

. So a big court case and anyone who could was to go down and protest. I thought we would be gone for a month. That was what I remember being told. Anyways, a little girl named Emma D'Abrey (I think her parents are now declared? Not sure. Last time I knew she was in the Sea Org at Flag somewhere) wanted to come with me. At the time she was 5 and I was a teen. Both of our parents allowed us to go by ourselves. Unbelievable but true. I was going to watch her. Our parents were staying in LA.

Haha omg god I remember that. That was fucking nuts a lot of kids went without the supervision of our parents I was a few years older than you we where completely unsupervised and out of control. I must have known you or at leastof you. Your story parallels mine closely its ridiculous but thats really no surprise anyone who was there knows that the kids where an after thought largley unsupervised and running amok. There is a group on facebook called Cadet Org Kids I joined out of curiosity I saw a bunch of names and faces that I hadn't seen in years. Anyway would love to compare notes with you and others at some point there are missing pieces from my childhood dates are off etc ( for instance I thought that trip to Portland was in earlier 83) anyway hope all is well hit me up with a message if you wanna chat

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Another update:

My daughter is doing great (Paul, please go to Facebook to extract some pics for me! You know I suck at posting pics here). She is about 20 months old now. She is in GREAT health.

She loves to play. She especially loves puzzles and loves to read books, even though she mostly just looks at the pictures.

---

She has her own room and even another room that is exclusively her playroom! She has a big backyard and two dogs who adore her and protect her at all times. We are spoiling her compared to the Sea Org life! Oh well.

---

Life is not perfect, but it feels pretty good now.

It kind of sucks I never did any college. Someday I will get to that. Someday soon. But I count my blessings, to which there are many right now.

Love you all, Bea