What's new

O.K.-Months Overdue, My Introduction

klidov

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hello all!

I never introduced myself properly. Oh course, I am not sure what you want to know.

So, I guess I'll share a bit, and if you want to know more, message me. You can see I am a pretty open book. :yes:

Who am I ? Many things. A proud Mother (and even a young Grandmother). I love animals, and have been bringing home pets since I could walk. I am one of two children, and I come from a Law Enforcement Family. Most of the Men in my family have Military backgrounds. I was blessed with two wonderful Parents, though I lost my Mom in 1999 to cancer. I lost my step-Mom (my Father had remarried, a Minister) last year.

I have been reinvented several times in my life. Housewife and Mother. ER & Critical Care Nurse, Paranormal Researcher, Psychic, Writer, and I have worked many jobs, in between going to school.

I hold several degrees, but I started out a psych major (telecommunications minor). I love to read. I am fiercely loyal to my friends, and I am proud I have had the same best friend since she was 11 years old.

I have always been interested in Spiritual Matters, and I have been the member of many churches. I always did well (climbing through Church ranks), but always left after feeling spiritually unsatisfied.

I have been blessed with a variety of friends. Professionals, Musicians, Teachers, Pilots..etc. Some of my friends are very well-known. (In fact, I dated quite a few.)

I have been seen on T.V., and heard on the radio. I have done Community Service for Cancer Patients, AIDS Patients, and Gay Rights. I have done public service messages for the American Cancer Society.

Only one person (besides Emma, I would imagine) knows my last name, but that is a married (and divorced) last time.

I feel my greatest accomplishment has been raising two beautiful, successful daughters, and a handsome, and nice son.

No one came home pregnant, or on drugs-pretty good for a single Mom. :yes:

My first post here explained my experience(s) with a Scientology Family. I was woo'd for a time by the cult, but I do not kid myself. It had more to do with people that I knew, than myself. I am certain of that.

I even owned a $ci-Dog briefly (given to me after Tom Cruise's nephew lost interest in his Beagle, Lucy).

I know that the cult knows that I am on this board (and I was on others). I do not care about being name fag'd, or face fag'd anymore. Not a dare, but I feel my personal reputation can withstand an onslaught. But I do have family & friends to consider also.

I thank Emma for letting me join, and I thank all of you for making me feel welcomed.:)

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Better late than never Klidov! :)

I got the feeling that you were an important person when I read your first posts about TC's abandoned dog.. And that CoS would think so too, either an asset or a danger... A target one way or the other.

And I'm impressed and thankful that you get into this debacle, without having been a scilon yourself.

:yes:

Tim Skog

Silver Meritorious Patron
Dear Klidov, Thank you for being you. Anyone with a kitty avatar is okay in my book. Glad you are part of this board -- you seem to be a thoughtful person.:yes: :thumbsup:

Pixie

Crusader
I'm glad you're here kildov. You're a great asset to this board, I love your taste in music and I think you are a truly wonderful person with a heart of gold. Welcome to the board.... :hug:

Wisened One

Crusader
I'm so glad you are here, klidov! Your posts are always entertaining and enlightening. And a great :bighug: to ya!

Michelle

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thank you for sharing...

Dear K,

You know what? :confused2: Had you ever been "in" :omg: you would have made one terrific "ethics particle" IMHO! :coolwink: :eyeroll: :thumbsup:

Roy, the EP's EP