What's new

OSA INT Staff List

Goldenrod

Patron with Honors
I don't think anyone who ever played football, at the pro level, "cowers."

Bob is in the same information cloaked area as Kirstie Alley. In the 80s period, he did a doubt formula, on his own. His take on things was to stay.
He has been protected from the seamier sides of the Co$, because of his quasi celebrity status. For the last decade he has been on radio stations across America talking about the harm of steroids.

If you are ex GO, then you know how easy it is to lie for the good of the cause. I know I don't want to be held accountable for any fact checking errors I may have made. Ask Hillary about Bosnia or Al Gore about the internet.

In short, I think he does a lot of good, by anyone's definition of a man. He may be operating in the dark regarding the real evils. My observation has been that those who left were tech trained, and those who stayed were public, for the most part. Bob is really still a public kind of staff member. He doesn't need them. He is a selfless volunteer.
Good points, thank you.

Ladybird

Silver Meritorious Patron
A selfless volunteer for a totalitarian cult dedicated to controlling the world.

Adams must have gotten hit in the head a few too many times as well. He is not very bright. He has a looong history of footbullets, and WOULD be on the RPF if he were not a "quasi-celebrity".

Bob Adams: $¢i€nto£og¥ Spokeshole
http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?p=293504&highlight=bob+adams#293504

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Stop-Narconon/Bob-Adams/index.html

blownforgood wrote:

Now they have this guy Bob Adams. Bob Adams used to work at ABLE International. Before that, about 30 years before that, he used to be in the NFL. This was in the early 1970’s and because of this he is a big celebrity in Scientology. Well they got him to join the Sea Org a few years back.

He was just recently quoted as saying the RPF was a very good thing, that people go voluntarily, have lots of breaks, study, 3 good meals a day, etc. Yeah, sure it is a good thing if you are not on it!

WELL.... in 2004, he screwed around with this girl that he was not married to. A big no-no in the “church.” Her name was Dean Nichols -- they were even engaged at the time, but got involved in "heavy petting." They did not even have sex! Well, Dean was RPF'd for this incident. She went to the RPF because she had a “make-out session” with Bob.

Well, Bob did NOT go to the RPF because he's a celebrity having been a former player in the NFL, blah, blah, blah. They went “out 2D” in LA and Dean was shipped off to Florida and put on the RPF there. She was totally crushed about being separated from him and about being sent to the RPF for it. Within a year, Dean was declared an SP and offloaded from the Sea Org in 2005.

I sure Bob Adams would love to explain that one to the press next time they ask about families being broken up or about the RPF being such a great place. I am sure that Dean might have a different take on that one as well. Bob Adams hadn’t even started a family and they broke it up.

Okay OSA. You are really going to have to come up with some better people to be representing you out there.

I look forward to exposing their past and present "secrets" as well.

Until next time…
BFG

Adams must have gotten hit in the head a few too many times as well. He is not very bright. He has a looong history of footbullets, and WOULD be on the RPF if he were not a "quasi-celebrity".

Yes, Bob is really stupid (perhaps compared to Albert Einstein).

Bob had over a decade's employment in the NFL. The NFL doesn't keep poor players around because they like them.

Then he was a general contractor building spec houses in the wealthiest neighborhoods of the United States.

As a software designer (with his own company) he merged into running several successful software companies.

For time off, he spent a couple of years in China running Applied Scholastics. He put that program into many (Mainland) Chinese colleges.

For years he's talked on radio stations across America against the use of steroids.

Anybody can flub when speaking live, just ask President Bush.

So, as I see it, you quoted someone (BFG) giving gossip, which I have specific knowledge that at least part of it is completely false. (I read the original post. There is a large inaccuracy or two in it.)

You call Bob, "not very bright." How bright are you? Have you even one accomplishment that rivals one of Bob's many?

Veda

Sponsor
-snip-

For time off, he spent a couple of years in China running Applied Scholastics. He put that program into many (Mainland) Chinese colleges.

-snip-

Is this person still working on behalf of the Cult of Scientology? Is he still a member?

Also, please provide a link where we can read about Applied Scholastics being in many mainland Chinese colleges.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Veda

Sponsor
-snip-

So, as I see it, you quoted someone (BFG) giving gossip, which I have specific knowledge that at least part of it is completely false. (I read the original post. There is a large inaccuracy or two in it.)

-snip-

Looking over this thread -

You know, you're amazingly well connected to Scientology Inc., for someone who's been out of $cientology for 32 years.

Are you friends with any of their private investigators? I understand they throw some great parties.

Last edited:

dr3k

Patron with Honors
Charlie Earl is still in by the way, I called up International Friday and asked for him, got his voicemail. Although technically Kurt Weiland has one too still and he's on RPF.

Yes, Bob is really stupid (perhaps compared to Albert Einstein).

Bob had over a decade's employment in the NFL. The NFL doesn't keep poor players around because they like them.

Then he was a general contractor building spec houses in the wealthiest neighborhoods of the United States.

As a software designer (with his own company) he merged into running several successful software companies.

For years he's talked on radio stations across America against the use of steroids.

Anybody can flub when speaking live, just ask President Bush.

You call Bob, "not very bright." How bright are you? Have you even one accomplishment that rivals one of Bob's many?

People who can't type in proper sentences shouldn't call anyone stupid.

DartSmohen

Am I the only one who notices so many Scientologists can't seem to make a paragraph?

I suppose when your whole interest is writing KR's on your buddies, all they want to do is just get it on paper. Grammar, syntax and expression form no part of entheta.

DS

Div6

Crusader
I suppose when your whole interest is writing KR's on your buddies, all they want to do is just get it on paper. Grammar, syntax and expression form no part of entheta.

DS

Shouldn't that be "Grammar, syntax and expression form no part of
theta."?

:unsure:

dr3k

Patron with Honors
Am I the only one who notices so many Scientologists can't seem to make a paragraph?

I'm glad I am not the only one who notices that most current/former COS people type as if they have no comprehension of the English language or the grammatical structure of it. Perhaps educating people in Study Technology is not the greatest idea because it actually doesn't teach anything except how to read?

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
I'm glad I am not the only one who notices that most current/former COS people type as if they have no comprehension of the English language or the grammatical structure of it. Perhaps educating people in Study Technology is not the greatest idea because it actually doesn't teach anything except how to read?

I am probably one of the ones you are talking about. And that is fine with me.

But I have found people who went to school in the public school system who can't write, can't do simple math and don't have a clue about grammar.

I dont associate it with their past religion.

But in my case, I hardly went to school at all. I was blown from it all the time because I couldn't stand being there and being known as a Scientologist. It was embarrassing to me.

I am probably one of the ones you are talking about. And that is fine with me.

But I have found people who went to school in the public school system who can't write, can't do simple math and don't have a clue about grammar.

I dont associate it with their past religion.

But in my case, I hardly went to school at all. I was blown from it all the time because I couldn't stand being there and being known as a Scientologist. It was embarrassing to me.

When I was a senior in high school, during the first semester, the boys' vice principal came to me, at the end of my physics class, and asked me why I was sick 3/5ths of the year. I told him school made me sick, it was psychosomatic. My physics teacher piped in with a comment that it didn't hurt my grades (an A in physics).

The last semester of high school, for some unknown reason, after 11 years of lying to the attendance office, my mother started writing me excuses that read I was absent because I went to San Francisco or Santa Cruz or Carmel.
The vice principal noted I was no longer "sick," but just as absent.

In the last semester, I would go to my first period class (speech and philosophy), and my girl friend, who was a student teacher at my school, would teach her art class. We would then leave together for the rest of the day.

I hated school.I have lots of friends from school dating back to kindergarten. It wasn't the people I disliked. It was the sitting and turning into a vegetable that I couldn't stand. I would rather be doing something than sitting all day behind a desk.

mate

Patron Meritorious
Hi guys.

I note that Sheila Chaleff is on the 1994 list and not on the updated list, as indeed, most of them aren't. Does any know the present circumstances of her.

Regards, David.

Thought I'd cross-post this from ent.org, is that ok?
If not, lemme know and I'll delete the list, immediately.

Wow, how the list has shrunk!:thumbsup:

And wonder who thinks Mary DeMoss is hot?! She's definately not ugly, but never woulda thought of her as hot, lol.

Office of Special Affairs - International (Los Angeles)

Linda Hamel (Invest Aide HFA)
Kirsten Caetano - OSA (hottest woman in OSA)
Kathy O'Gorman - Data Chief
Tom Whittle - Freedom Editor/Writer
Acky Heinrich - PR
Joan Long - External Estab
Karin Pouw - PR Aide
Ed Parkin - VP (now a PR and out of Legal)
Bob Adams OSA, VP PR something
Charlie Earl - Invest
Jim Morrow - Legal Aide
Judy Ross - External DSA Programs
Jeanne Gavigan - Litigation (she's a real attorney)
Nora (french name?) - MAA for OSA
Celine Muir - french girl - Dir I&R
Lynn Farney - Internet PR and does all DA's for anything
Jean Callaghan - holds reception
Steffano Beccaccini - External Comm functions, still does driving up- lines for delivery, etc.
Wendy Beccaccini - PR
Beth Bond - Treasury functions
Neil O'Reiley - Private Investigations

Office of Special Affairs -Eastern United States

TIM LOMAS - CO OSA EUS
TONI CHRAMBANIS - D/CO EXTERNAL OSA EUS
BEV MCPHEE - SOCIAL REFORM AIDE OSA EUS.

Route Outs

Mary DeMoss (second hottest woman in OSA)
Nancy O'Meara
Leisa Goodman
Michael Rinder
John Carmichael (needs confirmation)

By contrast, here is the list from 1994 provided by another user in this thread.

Quote:
Shaun Allen OSA INT T/Dir I&R
Joelle Aoudai OSA INT HCO Expeditor J.A.
Gail Armstrong OSA INT T/PR Aide
Sara Asay OSA INT T/Data Analysis Officer
Brian Asay OSA INT T/Freedom Researcher
Attila Balazs OSA INT T/Computerized Files I/C
Leanne Barram OSA INT T/Legal Preps Projects Off
Glenn Barton OSA INT T/Interfaith Coordinator
Janet Beatty OSA INT Data Requests I/C
Wendy Beccaccini OSA INT Wendy Beccaccini
Stefano Beccaccini OSA INT
Debbie Blair OSA INT T/Drug Reform Coord
Thomas Boelsterli OSA INT T/FOIA Requests I/C
Beth Bond OSA INT T/RAM Chief
Terry Brawley OSA INT HCO Expeditor
Maryse Breuer OSA INT Maryse Breuer
Geoff Brown OSA INT
Leslie Browning OSA INT
Klaus Buchele OSA INT Klaus Buchele
Sarah Burrough OSA INT T/Chief MAA
Marcia Callaghan OSA INT T/TM Lic & Usage Off
Jean Carnahan OSA INT T/Data Collection Officer
Allan Cartwright OSA INT
Angel Casillas OSA INT
Sheila Chaleff OSA INT Sheila Chaleff
Carla Cohen OSA INT T/PR Pubs/Props Dist Off
Pascal Cottier OSA INT T/Cont/Sect Inv Hand Off
Kathy Del Amor OSA INT
Audrey Devlin OSA INT Audrey Devlin
Joan Diskin OSA INT Joan Diskin
Lillian Doyle OSA INT
Charlie Earl OSA INT T/Invest O/O
Lynn Farny OSA INT Lynn Farny
Ellen Farny OSA INT T/Litigation Files I/C
Eunice Ford OSA INT T/Tax Compliance Admin I/C
Nancy Gahwiler OSA INT Enhancement Sec
Marina Garvin OSA INT PCO
Dan Garvin OSA INT T/Data Computerization I/C
Jeanne Gavigan OSA INT T/Transactional Attorney
Samantha Gibson OSA INT
Mr. Roman Giessauer OSA INT T/CO's Pgms Op
Luis Gonzalez OSA INT Luis Gonzalez
Leisa Goodman OSA INT
Howie Gutfeld OSA INT T/Defensive Lit I/C
Sandy Guthrie OSA INT
Grace Marie Haddy OSA INT T/FOIA I/C
Mr. Linda Hamel OSA INT Mr. Linda Hamel
Evanie Hamilton OSA INT T/Fax I/C
Jerry Hanlon OSA INT Jerry Hanlon
Christine Harris OSA INT
Caroline Heinrich OSA INT T/Internal PR Officer
Aky Heinrich OSA INT T/Social Reform Aide
Anne Hogarth OSA INT
Sheldon Hogarth OSA INT
Maddie Hooper OSA INT T/Attorney Services
Bee Huber OSA INT
Mr. Gavino Idda OSA INT T/Legal Pgms Exec Off
Gloria Idda OSA INT Gloria Idda
Doug Jacobson OSA INT
Kirsten Jarry OSA INT
Mr. Heber Jentzsch OSA INT T/President CSI
Frida Johannsson OSA INT T/Disbursements Chief
An Johonnesson OSA INT
Joyce Kelly OSA INT T/Legal Preps Chief
Lee Kemp OSA INT
Frits Kevenaar OSA INT see skeds
Jacqueline Kevenaar OSA INT T/OSA NW Training Off
Bodo Krauss OSA INT
Anne Labourdique OSA INT T/Cont/Sect Staff Security I/C
Giovanna Landini OSA INT
Teo Laus OSA INT T/TMI Handling I/C
Vincent Lefevre OSA INT HCO Expeditor
Mr. Sue Lerner OSA INT Purser
Nancy Levin OSA INT
Neil Levin OSA INT
Ken Long OSA INT Ken Long
Joan Long OSA INT T/Legal Safeguard Exec Off
Chris Marchant OSA INT
Eugene Marsh OSA INT T/Tax Preps
Shelby Martinez OSA INT T/US PR Pgms Exec I/C
Aron Mason OSA INT Aron Mason
Lara McFadyen OSA INT
Lea McFarland OSA INT
Olaiya McGauhey OSA INT Olaiya McGauhey
Nick McNaughton OSA INT Nick McNaughton
Brian Mills OSA INT
Andrew Milne OSA INT T/PR DA Writing I/C
Donna Morrow OSA INT T/CSI Invest Officer
Mr. Jim Morrow OSA INT TT/ax Compliance Off
Carol Nelson OSA INT Carol Nelson
Jackie Nelson OSA INT T/Librarian
Carol Oakes OSA INT
Mr. Kathy O'Gorman OSA INT T/Data Chief
Nancy O'Meara OSA INT
Kei Omura OSA INT
Neal O'Riley OSA INT T/CSI Spec Handling Off
Ed Parkin OSA INT Ed Parkin
Rita Parkin OSA INT
Philippe Pedersen OSA INT T/Data Distribution Officer
Mariano Pedersoli OSA INT T/Msn Ops
Peola Pedersoli OSA INT
Linda Peters OSA INT
Karin Pouw OSA INT T/PR Aide
Bonnie Rice OSA INT
Jo-Ann Richardson OSA INT T/Receptionist
Mr. Mike Rinder OSA INT T/CO
Scott Roland OSA INT T/Computer Input I/C
Judy Ross OSA INT T/Legal Preps Planning Officer
Mr. Carol Rush OSA INT
Linda Sarkovich OSA INT
Gigi Scudellari OSA INT
Anton Selfe OSA INT T/Freedom Writer A.S.
Lynne Shape OSA INT
Ben Shaw OSA INT Ben Shaw
Mr. Judi Shervell OSA INT T/PR Pgms Exec Off
Greg Shulman OSA INT
Krystal Simmons OSA INT T/Data Receipt & Logging I/C
Linda Simmons Hight OSA INT T/PR Periodicals Officer
Rhea Smith OSA INT T/Gov Reforms Pgms
Sandy Sternson OSA INT
Glen Stilo OSA INT T/Immigration Officer
QC Strom OSA INT
Colin Thorne OSA INT
Becky Turner OSA INT
Georgina Tweedie OSA INT
Abel Uemura OSA INT T/Litigation Atty's Secretary
Mr. Janet Weiland OSA INT Mr. Janet Weiland
Mr. Kurt Weiland OSA INT T/D/CO
Liana Weiland OSA INT
Hyla Wetherill OSA INT T/Data Collection Off
Mr. Tom Whittle OSA INT T/Freedom Editor
Richard Wieland OSA INT T/Special Props Off

x-x

Patron with Honors
Hi guys.

I note that Sheila Chaleff is on the 1994 list and not on the updated list, as indeed, most of them aren't. Does any know the present circumstances of her.

Regards, David.

If this is accurate it is bloody ridiculous. They threw the baby out with the bathwater when the GO was scrapped. There is a ton of work for OSA but if they don't have staff it just won't get done. We had five OT's in my office, self included, when I was DSA and we got a lot done, but all this crap about just needing a few OT's to run the planet is just that. How far can purges go? I don't think Rinder was all that great, but he did some things. They seem to have gone down hill since he left.

HCObringOrder?

Anyone have more current news?

Kathy O'Gorman (KO)
Lynn Farney

I knew both of those people when I was at Flag.
KO was one of the nicest people I knew in the GO.
Lynn was also a nice person.

I am sad that KO is still in.
She must not have anything to retire on, or anywhere to go.
The same for Lynn.
Both of them must be well into their 60's or 70's.

AnonKat

Crusader
Terril put this list in the your OP please

And wonder who thinks Mary DeMoss is hot?! She's definately not ugly, but never woulda thought of her as hot, lol.

Kirsten Caetano - OSA (hottest woman in OSA)
Kathy O'Gorman - Data Chief
Tom Whittle - Freedom Editor/Writer
Acky Heinrich - PR
Joan Long - External Estab
Karin Pouw - PR Aide
Ed Parkin - VP (now a PR and out of Legal)
Bob Adams OSA, VP PR something
Charlie Earl - Invest
Jim Morrow - Legal Aide
Judy Ross - External DSA Programs
Jeanne Gavigan - Litigation (she's a real attorney)
Nora (french name?) - MAA for OSA
Celine Muir - french girl - Dir I&R
Lynn Farney - Internet PR and does all DA's for anything
Jean Callaghan - holds reception
Steffano Beccaccini - External Comm functions, still does driving up- lines for delivery, etc.
Wendy Beccaccini - PR
Beth Bond - Treasury functions
Neil O'Reiley - Private Investigations

TIM LOMAS - CO OSA EUS

Route Outs

Mary DeMoss (second hottest woman in OSA)
Nancy O'Meara
Leisa Goodman
Michael Rinder
John Carmichael (needs confirmation)

By contrast, here is the list from 1994 provided by another user in this thread.

Quote:
Shaun Allen OSA INT T/Dir I&R
Joelle Aoudai OSA INT HCO Expeditor J.A.
Gail Armstrong OSA INT T/PR Aide
Sara Asay OSA INT T/Data Analysis Officer
Brian Asay OSA INT T/Freedom Researcher
Attila Balazs OSA INT T/Computerized Files I/C
Leanne Barram OSA INT T/Legal Preps Projects Off
Glenn Barton OSA INT T/Interfaith Coordinator
Janet Beatty OSA INT Data Requests I/C
Wendy Beccaccini OSA INT Wendy Beccaccini
Stefano Beccaccini OSA INT
Debbie Blair OSA INT T/Drug Reform Coord
Thomas Boelsterli OSA INT T/FOIA Requests I/C
Beth Bond OSA INT T/RAM Chief
Terry Brawley OSA INT HCO Expeditor
Maryse Breuer OSA INT Maryse Breuer
Geoff Brown OSA INT
Leslie Browning OSA INT
Klaus Buchele OSA INT Klaus Buchele
Sarah Burrough OSA INT T/Chief MAA
Marcia Callaghan OSA INT T/TM Lic & Usage Off
Jean Carnahan OSA INT T/Data Collection Officer
Allan Cartwright OSA INT
Angel Casillas OSA INT
Sheila Chaleff OSA INT Sheila Chaleff
Carla Cohen OSA INT T/PR Pubs/Props Dist Off
Pascal Cottier OSA INT T/Cont/Sect Inv Hand Off
Kathy Del Amor OSA INT
Audrey Devlin OSA INT Audrey Devlin
Joan Diskin OSA INT Joan Diskin
Lillian Doyle OSA INT
Charlie Earl OSA INT T/Invest O/O
Lynn Farny OSA INT Lynn Farny
Ellen Farny OSA INT T/Litigation Files I/C
Eunice Ford OSA INT T/Tax Compliance Admin I/C
Nancy Gahwiler OSA INT Enhancement Sec
Marina Garvin OSA INT PCO
Dan Garvin OSA INT T/Data Computerization I/C
Jeanne Gavigan OSA INT T/Transactional Attorney
Samantha Gibson OSA INT
Mr. Roman Giessauer OSA INT T/CO's Pgms Op
Luis Gonzalez OSA INT Luis Gonzalez
Leisa Goodman OSA INT
Howie Gutfeld OSA INT T/Defensive Lit I/C
Sandy Guthrie OSA INT
Grace Marie Haddy OSA INT T/FOIA I/C
Mr. Linda Hamel OSA INT Mr. Linda Hamel
Evanie Hamilton OSA INT T/Fax I/C
Jerry Hanlon OSA INT Jerry Hanlon
Christine Harris OSA INT
Caroline Heinrich OSA INT T/Internal PR Officer
Aky Heinrich OSA INT T/Social Reform Aide
Anne Hogarth OSA INT
Sheldon Hogarth OSA INT
Maddie Hooper OSA INT T/Attorney Services
Bee Huber OSA INT
Mr. Gavino Idda OSA INT T/Legal Pgms Exec Off
Gloria Idda OSA INT Gloria Idda
Doug Jacobson OSA INT
Kirsten Jarry OSA INT
Mr. Heber Jentzsch OSA INT T/President CSI
Frida Johannsson OSA INT T/Disbursements Chief
An Johonnesson OSA INT
Joyce Kelly OSA INT T/Legal Preps Chief
Lee Kemp OSA INT
Frits Kevenaar OSA INT see skeds
Jacqueline Kevenaar OSA INT T/OSA NW Training Off
Bodo Krauss OSA INT
Anne Labourdique OSA INT T/Cont/Sect Staff Security I/C
Giovanna Landini OSA INT
Teo Laus OSA INT T/TMI Handling I/C
Vincent Lefevre OSA INT HCO Expeditor
Mr. Sue Lerner OSA INT Purser
Nancy Levin OSA INT
Neil Levin OSA INT
Ken Long OSA INT Ken Long
Joan Long OSA INT T/Legal Safeguard Exec Off
Chris Marchant OSA INT
Eugene Marsh OSA INT T/Tax Preps
Shelby Martinez OSA INT T/US PR Pgms Exec I/C
Aron Mason OSA INT Aron Mason
Lara McFadyen OSA INT
Lea McFarland OSA INT
Olaiya McGauhey OSA INT Olaiya McGauhey
Nick McNaughton OSA INT Nick McNaughton
Brian Mills OSA INT
Andrew Milne OSA INT T/PR DA Writing I/C
Donna Morrow OSA INT T/CSI Invest Officer
Mr. Jim Morrow OSA INT TT/ax Compliance Off
Carol Nelson OSA INT Carol Nelson
Jackie Nelson OSA INT T/Librarian
Carol Oakes OSA INT
Mr. Kathy O'Gorman OSA INT T/Data Chief
Nancy O'Meara OSA INT
Kei Omura OSA INT
Neal O'Riley OSA INT T/CSI Spec Handling Off
Ed Parkin OSA INT Ed Parkin
Rita Parkin OSA INT
Philippe Pedersen OSA INT T/Data Distribution Officer
Mariano Pedersoli OSA INT T/Msn Ops
Peola Pedersoli OSA INT
Linda Peters OSA INT
Karin Pouw OSA INT T/PR Aide
Bonnie Rice OSA INT
Jo-Ann Richardson OSA INT T/Receptionist
Mr. Mike Rinder OSA INT T/CO
Scott Roland OSA INT T/Computer Input I/C
Judy Ross OSA INT T/Legal Preps Planning Officer
Mr. Carol Rush OSA INT
Linda Sarkovich OSA INT
Gigi Scudellari OSA INT
Anton Selfe OSA INT T/Freedom Writer A.S.
Lynne Shape OSA INT
Ben Shaw OSA INT Ben Shaw
Mr. Judi Shervell OSA INT T/PR Pgms Exec Off
Greg Shulman OSA INT
Krystal Simmons OSA INT T/Data Receipt & Logging I/C
Linda Simmons Hight OSA INT T/PR Periodicals Officer
Rhea Smith OSA INT T/Gov Reforms Pgms
Sandy Sternson OSA INT
Glen Stilo OSA INT T/Immigration Officer
QC Strom OSA INT
Colin Thorne OSA INT
Becky Turner OSA INT
Georgina Tweedie OSA INT
Abel Uemura OSA INT T/Litigation Atty's Secretary
Mr. Janet Weiland OSA INT Mr. Janet Weiland
Mr. Kurt Weiland OSA INT T/D/CO
Liana Weiland OSA INT
Hyla Wetherill OSA INT T/Data Collection Off
Mr. Tom Whittle OSA INT T/Freedom Editor
Richard Wieland OSA INT T/Special Props Off

11614bump.jpg

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron

2Kirsten Caetano - OSA (hottest woman in OSA)
3Kathy O'Gorman - Data Chief
4Tom Whittle - Freedom Editor/Writer
5Acky Heinrich - PR
6Joan Long - External Estab
7Karin Pouw - PR Aide
8Ed Parkin - VP (now a PR and out of Legal)
9Bob Adams OSA, VP PR something
10Charlie Earl - Invest
11Jim Morrow - Legal Aide
12Judy Ross - External DSA Programs
13Jeanne Gavigan - Litigation (she's a real attorney)
14Nora (french name?) - MAA for OSA
15Celine Muir - french girl - Dir I&R
16Lynn Farney - Internet PR and does all DA's for anything
17Jean Callaghan - holds reception
18Steffano Beccaccini - External Comm functions, still does driving up- lines for delivery, etc.
19Wendy Beccaccini - PR
20Beth Bond - Treasury functions
21Neil O'Reiley - Private Investigations

TIM LOMAS - CO OSA EUS

Route Outs

1Mary DeMoss (second hottest woman in OSA)
2Nancy O'Meara
3Leisa Goodman
4Michael Rinder
5John Carmichael (needs confirmation)

Quote:
1 Shaun Allen OSA INT T/Dir I&R
2 Joelle Aoudai OSA INT HCO Expeditor J.A.
3 Gail Armstrong OSA INT T/PR Aide
4 Sara Asay OSA INT T/Data Analysis Officer
5 Brian Asay OSA INT T/Freedom Researcher
6 Attila Balazs OSA INT T/Computerized Files I/C
7 Leanne Barram OSA INT T/Legal Preps Projects Off
8 Glenn Barton OSA INT T/Interfaith Coordinator
9 Janet Beatty OSA INT Data Requests I/C
10 Wendy Beccaccini OSA INT Wendy Beccaccini
11 Stefano Beccaccini OSA INT

12 Debbie Blair OSA INT T/Drug Reform Coord
13 Thomas Boelsterli OSA INT T/FOIA Requests I/C
14 Beth Bond OSA INT T/RAM Chief
15 Terry Brawley OSA INT HCO Expeditor
16 Maryse Breuer OSA INT Maryse Breuer
17 Geoff Brown OSA INT
18 Leslie Browning OSA INT
19 Klaus Buchele OSA INT Klaus Buchele
20 Sarah Burrough OSA INT T/Chief MAA
21 Marcia Callaghan OSA INT T/TM Lic & Usage Off
22 Jean Carnahan OSA INT T/Data Collection Officer
23 Allan Cartwright OSA INT
24 Angel Casillas OSA INT
25 Sheila Chaleff OSA INT Sheila Chaleff
26 Carla Cohen OSA INT T/PR Pubs/Props Dist Off
27 Pascal Cottier OSA INT T/Cont/Sect Inv Hand Off
28 Kathy Del Amor OSA INT
29 Audrey Devlin OSA INT Audrey Devlin
30 Joan Diskin OSA INT Joan Diskin
31 Lillian Doyle OSA INT
32 Charlie Earl OSA INT T/Invest O/O
33 Lynn Farny OSA INT Lynn Farny
34 Ellen Farny OSA INT T/Litigation Files I/C
35 Eunice Ford OSA INT T/Tax Compliance Admin I/C
36 Nancy Gahwiler OSA INT Enhancement Sec
37 Marina Garvin OSA INT PCO
38 Dan Garvin OSA INT T/Data Computerization I/C
39 Jeanne Gavigan OSA INT T/Transactional Attorney
40 Samantha Gibson OSA INT
41 Mr. Roman Giessauer OSA INT T/CO's Pgms Op
42 Luis Gonzalez OSA INT Luis Gonzalez
43 Leisa Goodman OSA INT
44 Howie Gutfeld OSA INT T/Defensive Lit I/C
45 Sandy Guthrie OSA INT
46 Grace Marie Haddy OSA INT T/FOIA I/C
47 Mr. Linda Hamel OSA INT Mr. Linda Hamel
48 Evanie Hamilton OSA INT T/Fax I/C
49 Jerry Hanlon OSA INT Jerry Hanlon
50 Christine Harris OSA INT
51 Caroline Heinrich OSA INT T/Internal PR Officer
52 Aky Heinrich OSA INT T/Social Reform Aide
53 Anne Hogarth OSA INT
54 Sheldon Hogarth OSA INT
55 Maddie Hooper OSA INT T/Attorney Services
56 Bee Huber OSA INT
57 Mr. Gavino Idda OSA INT T/Legal Pgms Exec Off
58 Gloria Idda OSA INT Gloria Idda
59 Doug Jacobson OSA INT
60 Kirsten Jarry OSA INT
61 Mr. Heber Jentzsch OSA INT T/President CSI
62 Frida Johannsson OSA INT T/Disbursements Chief
63 An Johonnesson OSA INT
64 Joyce Kelly OSA INT T/Legal Preps Chief
65 Lee Kemp OSA INT
66 Frits Kevenaar OSA INT see skeds
67 Jacqueline Kevenaar OSA INT T/OSA NW Training Off
68 Bodo Krauss OSA INT
69 Anne Labourdique OSA INT T/Cont/Sect Staff Security I/C
70 Giovanna Landini OSA INT
71 Teo Laus OSA INT T/TMI Handling I/C
72 Vincent Lefevre OSA INT HCO Expeditor
73 Mr. Sue Lerner OSA INT Purser
74 Nancy Levin OSA INT
75 Neil Levin OSA INT
76 Ken Long OSA INT Ken Long
77 Joan Long OSA INT T/Legal Safeguard Exec Off
78 Chris Marchant OSA INT
79 Eugene Marsh OSA INT T/Tax Preps
80 Shelby Martinez OSA INT T/US PR Pgms Exec I/C
81 Aron Mason OSA INT Aron Mason
82 Lara McFadyen OSA INT
83 Lea McFarland OSA INT
84 Olaiya McGauhey OSA INT Olaiya McGauhey
85 Nick McNaughton OSA INT Nick McNaughton
86 Brian Mills OSA INT
87 Andrew Milne OSA INT T/PR DA Writing I/C
88 Donna Morrow OSA INT T/CSI Invest Officer
89 Mr. Jim Morrow OSA INT TT/ax Compliance Off
90 Carol Nelson OSA INT Carol Nelson
91 Jackie Nelson OSA INT T/Librarian
92 Carol Oakes OSA INT
93 Mr. Kathy O'Gorman OSA INT T/Data Chief
94 Nancy O'Meara OSA INT
95 Kei Omura OSA INT
96 Neal O'Riley OSA INT T/CSI Spec Handling Off
97 Ed Parkin OSA INT Ed Parkin
98 Rita Parkin OSA INT
99 Philippe Pedersen OSA INT T/Data Distribution Officer
100 Mariano Pedersoli OSA INT T/Msn Ops
101 Peola Pedersoli OSA INT
102 Linda Peters OSA INT
103 Karin Pouw OSA INT T/PR Aide
104 Bonnie Rice OSA INT
105 Jo-Ann Richardson OSA INT T/Receptionist
106 Mr. Mike Rinder OSA INT T/CO
107 Scott Roland OSA INT T/Computer Input I/C
108 Judy Ross OSA INT T/Legal Preps Planning Officer
109 Mr. Carol Rush OSA INT
110 Linda Sarkovich OSA INT
111 Gigi Scudellari OSA INT
112 Anton Selfe OSA INT T/Freedom Writer A.S.
113 Lynne Shape OSA INT
114 Ben Shaw OSA INT Ben Shaw
115 Mr. Judi Shervell OSA INT T/PR Pgms Exec Off
116 Greg Shulman OSA INT
117 Krystal Simmons OSA INT T/Data Receipt & Logging I/C
118 Linda Simmons Hight OSA INT T/PR Periodicals Officer
119 Rhea Smith OSA INT T/Gov Reforms Pgms
120 Sandy Sternson OSA INT
121 Glen Stilo OSA INT T/Immigration Officer
122 QC Strom OSA INT
123 Colin Thorne OSA INT
124 Becky Turner OSA INT